Male legendary pokemon reader...

Від ShiftingEye

A dark and dragon type legendary Pokemon by the name of (Y/N) lives in the Hall of Origins with the rest of t... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 5

941 4 1
Від ShiftingEye

Dialga's POV

I had left the realm in which Arceus had pushed me into and I decided to just fly around to clear my head. I didn't want to return to the Hall of Origins for a while because of what happened. But sooner or later I will have to come back. 

As I was flying around I came across this pokemon who didn't look the way they should I go to investigate as I fly down and analyze the pokemon. As I was flying down I got hit from behind by something hot. 

As I look to where it came from, I see a Charizard with glowing purple and pink eyes. His skin was greyer and appeared and he had a look of aggression. Ethier way, I will not allow this little pest to assault me.

(Think of eyes like this just on the Charizard)

Dialga: "YOU DARE ATTACK ME YOU PEST!!!" 

I summon my time sword and begin to charge at the purple-eyed Charizard. He just smiled and turned the other way.

Dialga: "YOU CAN RUN PEST BUT YOU CAN NEVER HIDE!!!" I yell out

I began my pursuit after that pest Charizard. This continued for about 5 minutes. The Charizard was a fast flyer but not as fast me. I was so angry that I wanted to use my roar of time but I just want to catch this pest and make him feel pain.

I was about to catch the little pest but before I could I was hit from the side. Then I was also shot by water and then by a Dragon rush. I begin to fall to the ground and as I did I made a small creator in the ground. After my body collided with the I look up to see more pokemon with greyer skin color and with the same purple and pink eyes as that Charizard.

They all begin to surround me as I got up. I held my time sword out with both hands on the base. 

Dialga: "I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS!!!"

I begin to rais my sword into the air to unleash my Roar of Time. As my sword begins to glow and shine blue, they all just stood there with a smirk on all there faces. This had angered my much more and my sword shined brighter.

 Dialga: "ROAR OF TIM..."

I was about to unleash my Roar of Time when I was suddenly hit in the head by something big and hard. I blacked out and I was knocked out.

The last thing I heard was all the grey pokemon laughing out loud.

(Time skip)

3rd person's POV

Back at the Hall of Origins, it was the next day and Arceus had called all of the Legendary and Mythical pokemon for a meeting to discuss the annual Legendary and Mythical pokemon party in the next 3 weeks. The Legendary and Mythical pokemon started to head to there seats within the meeting room. 

Each section has been divided by each region in which the Legendary or Mythical pokemon came from. As the room started to be filled with legendary and mythical Pokemon, (Y/N) was walking in with Arceus with a smile on both there faces. (Y/N) was about to head too his seat when Arceus grabbed his hand.

(Y/N): "mmm? what is Arceus?"

Arceus: "Could you come up next to me at the stand?"

(Y/N): "sure, but may I ask why?"

Arceus: "well I want you to help plan the annual Legendary and Mythical Pokemon Party."

(Y/N) was shocked when Arceus ask him for this but he brushed it off.

(Y/N): "Alright Arceus" kissing her cheek.

Arceus started to blush as (Y/N) kissed her cheek. She began to smile with joy that he will help.

Arceus: "Thank you"

Y/N's POV

I can't believe that Arceus just asked me to help out with the party planning. I mean, every year I just helped set up with the decorations but now I am going to be planning the party. I was scared but yet joyed about this.

(Y/N): "Alright Arceus," I say while I kissed her cheek.

She had blush but had smiled so I was happy. I would do anything for her to keep her happy.

As we walked to the stand I got stares from the other legendary pokemon as I was walking with Arceus to the stand. Once we had reached the stand Arceus had walked up into the stand and started to speak.

Arceus: "Alright every one calm down, please"

The room went silent when she spoke.

Arceus: "alright, now then, you all know we are here. We are here for the setting up of our annual Legendary and Mythical Pokemon party. As we have done every year, one is selected by me to become the planner for the party and I have already chosen. (Y/N)  you can come up to the stand now." 

As I see Arceus get off of the stand I begin to step up into it. As I am up here I get a good view of all the pokemon. All though I do not see Dialga. I just think he is still mad.

Anyway, while I am up here all of there eyes were one me waiting me to speak. This was a bit nerve-racking because as I am not used to being the center of attention. 

It was a little bit before I started to speak.

(Y/N): "Alright everybody, so I hope that I will be able to plan the best party for us this year. So I am going to assign you guys into specific groups that will have certain tasks for the party. I will tell you what your groups are at our next meeting next week. That's all I haft to say for now."

I begin to walk off the stand and Arceus headed up.

Arceus: "Alright then, so we will see you next week for the assignments of groups. You are dismissed."

And with that, the room begins to fill with chatter. I sigh I relife that I made it through without fainting. Arceus starts to walk off the stand and towards me.

Arceus: "Are you Alright (Y/N)? You look like you are going to pass out?"

(Y/N): "I am just not used to being the center of attention. How do you do it?"

Arceus: "You get used to it after doing it so many times," she said with a chuckle.

I smile. Me and Arceus began our way to the main hall just chatting.

(Y/N): "Have you told anyone about us yet?"

Arceus: "not yet. How bought you?"

(Y/N): "I told Giratina and Darkrai sense they were wondering where I was last night. Knowing them they will keep it to them selfs. I also think Groudon might know as well since I asked him for some advice about what to do for our date"

Arceus: "I'm not surprised," she said with a giggle.

(Y/N): "hey, I was never on a date before so sense Groudon was with Kyogre, I thought I would ask for advice. It worked didn't it?" 

Arceus: giggles "yes. Yes it did handsome"

We both smiled and then kissed. We both continued our walk-in tell we were greeted by miss Palkia. She seemed worried and concerned about something.

Arceus: "Palkia, are you ok? You looked troubled" she said with a worried toon

Palkia: "No... My brother Dialga has not been seen all day yesterday nor did he come back to the hall last night, and even today I did not see him at the meeting just now."

Me and Arceus looked at each other and then back to Palkia.

Arceus: "we will ask around to see if anyone has seen him"

Palkia: "Thank you goddess Arceus"

Palkia had left and me and Arceus just looked at each other. We then started walking around asking everyone if they have seen Dialga.

Dialga's POV

I wake up and I find myself restraint to a wall. I looked around and I see that I am in a dark room. Then I hear a door open. I look up and see a figure with 6 golden rings floating around him.

Dialga: "Hoopa? Is that you"

The figure just laughed.

???: "I'm Hoopa but not. I am not that weak-ass brother of mine"

Dialga: "Dark Hoppa!? I thought we had gotten rid of you!"

Dark Hoopa: "You thought you did but you can get rid of me so easily. But, I am here because you will help me steal Arceus so that I can defeat her and become the new Alpha pokemon. I will be a king."

Dialga: "LIKE HELL I WOULD YOU ASS HAT!!"

Dark Hoopa: "You will help me." 

Suddenly, I see one of Dark Hoopa's rings came from behind him and was placed around Dialga's neck.

Dialga: "What are you doing?" I ask with a worried expression. 

Evil Hoopa: "ALAY HOOPA RING" he yells.

Suddenly the ring activates and projects a dark purple aura around me. 

3rd person POV

Dialga was screaming when suddenly it stopped. The purple aura had disappeared had the ring was released from around Dialga's neck. Then the registrants were then unlocked and Dialga feel down to the ground

Evil Hoopa: "You help me capture Arceus and you will now serve me"

Dialga looked up his eyes shut when suddenly they opened showing the glowing Purple and pink eyes. Dialga's skin then turned grey.

Corrupted Dialga: "Yes master Hoopa" 

________________________________________________________________________________

1502 words dame. This had taken me awhile. Any way I hope that you enjoyed and HAPPY VALITINELS DAY. Chapter 6 will come out soon. Have a good day.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.3M 68K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
3.1M 70.2K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
264K 25.7K 62
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
422K 12.7K 37
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...