H.I.L.L.S : Dare or Dare!? [...

By waanjai-svla

"Are you forcing me to choose, Mew Davis?" Mew turned around and gave him an eerie smile, "Of course. Life is... More

* Author's Warning *
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Warning 18++)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (Warning 18++)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
= Author's Note =
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
~* Notes from Author *~
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
~*Author Reminder*~
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 (Warning 18++)
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 (Warning 18++)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 52 (Warning 18++)
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3 (Warning 18++) - The Last of Mew & Gulf Rendezvous
~ Last Notes from Authors ~ (We need your help)
[Coming Soon on June 2020]
[J.X Will Be Killed by V.L.A Soon]

Chapter 24

4.6K 253 53
By waanjai-svla

P.S:
Noooo, what have I done. I thought I said I will post the new chapter in a week or two. Why can't I control my brain to stop my hand pushing the PUBLISH button!? Whyyyy!? Oh, screw this little 'MewGulf-die-hard-fans' inside of me!

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

"Shawny...", God called him as he waved to see Shawny stepped out of the classroom.

Shawny nodded and walked towards God's direction.

"Sorry. It was too late last night so I didn't call you. Something suddenly caught me up in the club so I need to take care of it."

Shawny nodded understand, "No worries"

"Let's find a quiet place to talk."

"Sure. Let's just grab something in the Chinese restaurant nearby. I bet nobody will be looking for us."

"Yeah", God nodded, "I told Mew that I will skip lunch since I have extra classes to catch on."

"Alright", Shawny agreed as they walked outside the school while chatting, "What do you want to talk about? Was it about Jane?"

God nodded without a word. He looked anxious. It felt like everything had just happened yesterday. He never thought Jane would be coming back here after everything that had happened.

"Why was she coming back here? Who knows about this?", Shawny asked curiously.

"I don't know. She didn't say any reason why she was coming back here. It was only me and Mew who knew about this for now. She was just happened to be there in the parking lot when I and Mew were just about to leave the campus..."

"Did Mew remember anything? Anything about the incident?"

"I don't know and I don't think so. He looked normal like he didn't remember anything about it at all..."

"Do you think Mew's parent knows?"

"Jane's family are not any arbitrary family. If she wanted to keep this a secret, then she can definitely keep this a secret."

Shawny snorted, "Who do you think the Davis family are?"

"What do you think Mrs. Davis will do if she found out that Jane is back?"

"His mom was able to get rid of Jane before, and there would be nothing to stop her to make Jane gone now..."

"I have a bad feeling...", God sighed.

Shawny nodded, "Me too..."

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

Jayler was waiting inside his car when Jane opened the door and stepped inside.

"Hey...", he greeted her.

Jane smiled, "Hey."

"Should we go now?"

Jane nodded, "Yeah, I've prepared all of my documents. I don't think there would be any problem."

"Are you sure about this?", Jayler asked her again to make sure if this was for the best.

Jane chuckled. "Why were you frowning? I just wanted to enroll in my study. What was there to think about?"

"Jane...", Jayler sighed, "You knew perfectly what I was talking about."

Jane paused for a moment. She didn't say anything. Jayler turned his gaze towards her.

"Jane...", he called her again.

"What?", she replied shortly.

"Can't you just let this go? It was just an accident. I love Jen no less than you love her. You know that..."

"No, Jay...", Jane shook her head in disagreement, "If you love Jen as I do, you should be able to understand. Mew Davis needs to pay for everything he had done and I mean it..."

"Jane...", Jayler sighed desperately, "I don't know what to say to you anymore..."

"Don't say anything then, just drive, please?"

Jane replied to him shortly as she turned her gaze to look outside the window. The sky was blue and the birds were chirping happily, but her heart wasn't. For years she had kept all of this inside her heart. This was the moment she had been waiting for. Mew Davis needs to pay for everything he had done and she will do whatever it takes for him to do that...

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

The class was over. Gulf went to the toilet to wash his hand as he saw his own reflection in the mirror. His mind flew back to what happened yesterday when he was at the coffee shop with Spice...

Gulf and Spice were enjoying their drinks while talking to each other. Not long after, Spice's gaze accidentally stumbled on a familiar figure in the table not far from theirs.

"That...", Spice narrowed her eyes to focus on what she saw. "Look..."

Gulf looked at her in confusion as he followed her direction to see. It really was someone they knew, someone he knew.

"Mew Davis?", Gulf hissed in a low tone.

Spice nodded, "Yeah. It's Mew Davis but I didn't recognize the girl"

Gulf narrowed his eyes. Yes, Spice was right. He didn't recognize the girl either. She was really pretty with rounded bright eyes, smiling sweetly at Mew Davis. Who is the girl?

"Me neither..."

Spice snorted, "Maybe she's Mew Davis's new girlfriend. You know... Mew Davis changes girlfriends too often until everybody loses count..."

"Dating while bringing your friend with you?", Gulf chuckled at the image of God besides Mew Davis, "Such a douchebag..."

"Well, she looks pretty... bitchy, but pretty..."

"I have never seen her around. I wonder who she is..."

Spice rolled her eyes in confusion, "Why should you?"

Well yeah, why should he?

Gulf opened the water tap and washed his face in a swift. He was actually curious to know who was the girl. But why should he be concerned? He tilted his head and grabbed some tissue to wipe his face when he realized somebody was staring at him through the mirror. It was Mew Davis, standing there, watching his every movement...

"Mew Davis?", he said in surprise.
"What a smaallll world...", Mew emphasized the word small to Gulf.

He snickered as he walked towards Gulf. Gulf leaned closer to the sink, trying to avoid Mew. In a dash, Mew Davis placed both of his hands next to Gulf's body, squeezing him in the middle. Gulf narrowed his eyes, staring at Mew Davis.

"What do you want?"

"So you were having a date yesterday?"

He was such a tease, Gulf knew that, but he didn't know why, his words felt like they were piercing through, so sharp and cold.

"Likewise, likewise...", Gulf sneered.

"Oh, wow...", Mew smiled an eerie smile, "You saw me then?"

"I would be blind to not see you there yesterday."

"I wonder what's with the tone?", Mew smirked, "Were you jealous?"

"The hell I was jealous, you fucking narcissist asshole!", Gulf retorted in annoyance.

Mew drew closer to Gulf. Gulf was cornered to the point that he needed to climb up the sink to get a steady position.

"What are you doing?", Gulf gulped.

Mew smirked as he drew himself even closer to Gulf. "What do you think?", he whispered on Gulf's ear, making him goosebump.

"Mew Davis, I warned you...", Gulf replied sharply.

Mew looked at his eyes as he sneered, "About what?"

Gulf was quiet for a moment before he finally smirked. Nah, he will not lose this fight! If this was how Mew Davis wanted to play, then Gulf would be more than happy to follow...

"So, this is how you wanted to play?"

Mew pulled his body slightly away from Gulf and looked at him with a confused look. "Huh?"

Now it's Gulf's turn to push Mew's body so hard that he bounced back to the opposite wall. Gulf cornered him to the wall and put his face closer to Mew's. Mew widened his eyes in awe. Never he thought in a million years he would have done something like that.

"So now tell me Mew, do you like this?", Gulf whispered on Mew's ear.

"Gulf...", Mew stopped Gulf's body slowly with both of his hands to avoid him getting closer.

With a deft, Gulf wagged Mew's hands and brought his lips closer to his ears, just like he was ready to give him a sensual kiss. But wait, Mew was wrong! He hasn't had the chance to do anything when Gulf suddenly aimed his knee to Mew's precious part. It happened so fast. Mew moaned in pain as he stared at Gulf irritatedly. Gulf threw Mew a sarcastic smile before he finally pulled himself away from him.

"Enjoy the rest of your day, Mew Davis..."

Gulf snorted as he walked away, stepping out of the toilet, leaving Mew who was still staring at him in awe while clenching his teeth to ease the pain. A moment after, he laughed at his own stupidity...

"Nice try Gulf Kanawut...", he chuckled to himself, "Interesting! I would definitely make you mine someday, I swear..."

~*** +++++++@@+++++++ ***~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 5.6K 32
Mew is such a coward ass for not telling his heart out earlier. He was scared that his feeling will ruin their friendship. But, their beautiful frien...
8.4K 397 4
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...
154K 7.9K 24
28 years old Mew was having a bad day. First, his business deal that he had painstakingly been working on for the past 3 months had gone down the dra...
84.8K 5.5K 36
This is the typical story of your boy next door. Gulf is a shy one and thinks himself as the most imperfect boy in every aspect. Little did he know...