sad girls - michael clifford

By nohtaehyuns

❝boys like him don't fall in love with sad girls.❞ More

sad girls - michael clifford
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
not an update
chapter fifteen
i need ur opinion
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
shameless promo or what
chapter twenty one
80k reads
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
christmas epilogue
hi hi
co-owner ?

chapter twenty

21.7K 873 260
By nohtaehyuns

this is gonna be in Michael's pov!!

-

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping and snoring.

I looked over at Em and admired how adorable she looked while she was asleep. She's an actual angel.

I quietly climbed out of bed and went into the bathroom. I'm closer and closer to being bald.

It's sad but true. I wonder if those bald treatments actually work.

It is getting to that point yes but I'd never actually admit it to anyone.

I walk out of the bathroom and make sure Em was still asleep as I threw on some new clothes. Just a band tee and skinny jeans, nothing special.

I walked to the kitchen and it was surprising actually. Luke was cooking breakfast.

"Did you sleepover?" I asked, not really surprised that he slept over just the fact he was actually cooking something.

"Yeah, I just slept in the guest room and so did Cal and Ash." Luke said, concentrating on making eggs and bacon.

I chuckled, taking a seat at the kitchen counter. "Why did you stay over?"

Luke finished breakfast and put the eggs and bacon on separate plates. "Too lazy to go home." He shrugged.

I nodded, "Right. I'm gonna go wake up the others."

"Good, don't want their breakfast to get cold!" He replied. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes mum." I snickered and walked into the guest room finding Calum and Ashton cuddling.

I laughed quietly and quickly got out my phone from my front pocket and snapped a picture.

Too cute to not take a picture if you ask me.

"Ashton, Calum! Wake up!" I jumped on the bed, making them both fall off.

"Fuck, Michael." Calum groaned, clutching to Ashton.

"No swearing!" I sung and walked out. "Hurry up, Luke made breakfast."

I walked into my bedroom where Em was still snoring softly.

I went over to her and shook her gently. "Em." I whispered. "Get up, Luke made breakfast."

Em groaned and whacked me in the face. I didn't know whether is was on purpose or not.

"Fuck Em." I groaned, moving back a little.

Em slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. "You deserve it for waking me up."

I rolled my eyes. "I let you stay in my house isn't I?"

"Yeah but I'm not gonna be staying here for weeks." She said.

"Oh," I said kind of hurt. "You don't like it here or something?"

Em's eyes widened when she realized she offended me. "No no no!" She argued. "That's not what I meant at all."

I raised an eyebrow, "What did you mean then?"

"You'll probably get sick of me and my mum if I stay around for too long." She sighed.

"I'd never get sick of you. Now come on, breakfast is waiting." I said, tugging her out of bed and into the kitchen.

"Finally, you're awake!" Luke cheered and passed her a plate of eggs and bacon.

"There you go, I'm gonna play some more video games with Cal." Luke said, walking out with Calum and Ashton followed him.

"So I was thinking we could go out tonight?" I asked, hopefully and took a bite of the egg.

"Um," Em bit her lip. "I'm actually going to see Logan tonight but I could always cancel-"

I cut her off, "No, you should spend time with Logan. She is your best friend after all."

She smiled at me. "How about tomorrow?"

I nodded, smiling also. "Tomorrow sounds great."

"So what are we doing tomorrow then?" She asked.

I thought about it for a minute before saying, "it's a secret."

Em groaned making me chuckle. What a fucking cutie.

--

u guys wanted an update. here it is.

im sorry. it's kind of hard to update when there's a lot going on and now i'm really sick. i was in hospital yesterday and all i got was comments saying "UPDATE UPDATE."

it's kind of frustrating. i do love u guys a lot tho trust me.

so yeah. sorry again and love u guys lots.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 161 29
Yes, we all know the cliché “good girl falls for bad boy”, but we don’t know this Michael Clifford, and we don’t know this Kylie Matthews.
1.6M 71.7K 32
She knew there was something off about Michael from the moment she met him. [unedited]
8.6K 199 34
"I don't need a tutor, I can study and pass on my own. I don't need help from the princess."
70.4K 3.2K 29
"Yes, I lied. I only lied because you make my life better, Michael. But, I am obviously just a fangirl to you." [cover credit to @sustenance]