chapter nine

- Em - 

As soon as I got home, I called Logan to tell her everything about our date. "He took me to strike bowling and we made it like an undercover mission." 

"You guys are so damn adorable, my heart simply cannot stand it." Logan squealed, making me roll my eyes. 

"Logan, it was just one date. Plus, we hardly know anything about each other." I said, stating the obvious but it was true.

I absolutley knew nothing about Michael other than he's in a band, he loves pizza, he loves video games and lasertag. That's all.

Logan scoffed, "You guys are gonna get together anyways." She said and before I could say anything she hang up.

That was quite strange, I'll have to ask her about that little outburst that she had just had tomorrow at school.

I sighed, putting my phone away and climbing back into my bed, slipping into a deep sleep.

 *

The next day was terribly boring, I was just glad that it was lunch at school so that I could see all my friends.

I looked around the cafeteria for the table that we all meet at and saw Luke, Calum and Logan there.

I walked towards them and took a seat next to Logan, "Hi there." I said, smirking. 

Logan smiled back at me, she seemed to be in a better mood then she was last night- which I was grateful for.

"So.." I said, looking around for Michael but I couldn't find that green haired guy anywhere. 

"Michael is just getting food, he'll be back in a second." Calum said, laughing and he literally did come back in a second.

"Holy shit, Michael." I stared at him wide-eyed. "When the heck did you dye your hair purple and get a brow piercing?"

He chuckled at me, sitting down with his tray of food. "I got it when I dropped you off at  your house." 

I honestly couldn't stop staring at him- lilac Michael is definitley my favourite Michael... and his brow piercing makes him look even more hot than he was before.

"Why thank you." Michael said, blushing a little.

"Wait what?" I said, confused as to why he was thanking me. I didn't even say anything?

Luke stiffled a laugh, "You said that lilac Michael is your favourite Michael and that his eyebrow piercing is incredibly hot."

I went wide-eyed once again, gosh. This was so embarrassing. "Holy shit, I was not meant to say that." I said, covering my face.

The others were just laughing at my embarrassment but I just let it slide- this is going to be a long day.

this is really short. i have massIVE writers block so im terribly sorry about that.

anywayssss, i'll be busy for the next couple of days but i promise i will update double next week!!!!

love u alll

oh and u should follow me on twitter @cliffordsagb