Bad lust - JENLISA

By My_Mysterious_Author

As a senior literature student, Jennie Kim was the girl everyone should know. She is sexy, beautiful, charism... More

Chapter 1 : The Hotty Gang
Chapter 2 : Your new professor
Chapter 3 : My favorite thing
Chapter 4 : The first favor
Chapter 5 : Hating the rules
Chapter 6 : Patience is a vertue
Chapter 7 : Back to the start
Chapter 8 : Only the aperitif
Chapter 9 : I've got you [M]
Chapter 10 : I did it
Chapter 11 : You thought
Chapter 12 : I'm a Kim
Chapter 13 : Teach the lesson
Chapter 14 : I won't stop
Chapter 15 : A day in hell
Chapter 16 : An unexpected arrival
Chapter 17 : The Christmas holiday
Chapter 18 : Only the first day
Chapter 19 : An adventurous princess
Chapter 20 : The adventure goes on
Chapter 21 : Adventurous in bed [M]
Chapter 22 : Back to reality
Chapter 23 : I thought that
Chapter 24 : The new assistant
Chapter 25 : The real enemy
Chapter 26 : The sweetest professor
Chapter 27 : My kinda morning [M]
Chapter 28 : Your real face
Chapter 30 : Jealousy is bad
Chapter 31 : Our dearest parents
Chapter 32 : I remind you
Chapter 33 : The peaceful land
Chapter 34 : Listen to me
Chapter 35 : No talk tonight [M]
Chapter 36 : Believe in us
Chapter 37 : Her name's rebellious
Chapter 38 : Find the werewolf
Chapter 39 : She is dangerous
Chapter 40 : Deal for good
Chapter 41 : The final round
Chapter 42 : Congratulations my love [M]
Epilogue

Chapter 29 : Past is back

55.9K 1.7K 836
By My_Mysterious_Author

JENNIE'S POV

"What?!"

First reaction I got from my friends when I told them the news. Actually, I think I had the same reaction except I don't remember. I just don't really know what to think. I mean, our relationship ended well and it was a mutual agreement. But maybe I didn't imagine seeing him here and now because it wasn't what I expected. Not that his presence is bothering, but he's someone I thought I'd never meet again. 

My first boyfriend. 

Now my ex.

Jinyoung and I met in college. It's important for me to point out that I was different from the Jennie Kim that people knew. I was innocent and pure, which didn't last long. But I still managed to find a boyfriend I went to my first dance with and had my first kiss. Our relationship never went any further than holding hands and a few kisses that already made us blush at the time. We were young and we both had ambitions. Maybe that's why we got along, but it's also why we broke up. I had nothing to reproach this guy, he was respectful especially when we were together. Jinyoung was the perfect material boyfriend that everyone dreamed of having. I felt happy and proud, and so did my parents. They loved him, I know because they talked about marriage when we were just teenagers in the middle of puberty. Their displeasure when I told them we were breaking up had not gone unnoticed. It was as if I had missed the opportunity to establish a stable life with a stable man and start a stable family. But that wasn't my goal, and fortunately neither was Jinyoung.

I still remember that day. It was a beautiful Sunday morning, I was sitting on the bench while Jinyoung was lining up in front of the ice cream truck. He had called me to meet him at the park because he wanted to talk to me about something important. He was so pale due to his nervousness that he almost dropped his scoop of ice cream from his cone. I wasn't stressed or excited to hear what he had said. I don't think I gave a damn what happened. Probably I was starting to change and see things differently.

And suddenly he told me that he was studying abroad, in Los Angeles to be precise. He and his family were moving at the end of the month. Waiting for me to react or tell him something, I could see him anxious and he was probably wondering if I was going to slap him and let him crash with his ice cream cone. 

But the only thing I said to him was, "good luck, I'm proud of you. I'll miss you, I won't forget you." He said the same thing to me and we kissed as if to say goodbye. Strangely, neither of us had run away. After that walk, I felt like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders. I knew then that I would spend the best years of my life.

"Don't tell me he took literature," 

"Is he handsome?"

"This year is definitely excited," 

"Good luck Jennie Kim," 

These are the only things my dear friends could get out. We were sitting on the bench waiting for the next class. The students passed by looking at us with a suspicious look because we were grouped together, our heads were almost touching each other, not allowing others to know what was being said, we were seen as a kind of sect.

"No, Jinyoung told me he was in cinematography. His building is right behind ours, where all the hipsters exit,"

"Is he handsome?" Daewhi repeated a second time the question that I tried to subtly ignore. I wasn't jealous that people thought he was handsome or that they thought of hitting on him because I had no feelings towards him. He was just a great guy who didn't deserve to have his feelings played with.

"Yes but don't even think to go near him, he's kind. I want him to find a sweet girl because he don't deserve bitch like you," Daewhi stuck his tongue out at me with a vexed look on his face when we both know how unserious he is about relationships. Besides, he particularly makes guys like Jinyoung uncomfortable very quickly.

"What if he asks you to be your girlfriend again? Because from what I understand, you were young then. Maybe now he's feeling a little bit more ready," Yeeun added and she shouldn't have opened her mouth because every time she made an assumption, everything came true. That's why I considered her a jinx. Once, I asked her to say that I was going to pass my exams. I can tell you that it didn't go at all as planned.

"Yeah what if," they say at the same time staring at me waiting for an answer from me. Honestly, it wasn't complicated because I would make it clear with him that I have no intention of going back with him. Moreover, he would not like today's Jennie because the Jennie he knew was sweet and innocent.

"Why are you acting like it's an mission impossible? Just so we're clear, there's no way I'm-"

"Jennie!" 

Jinyoung waved his hand to his new group of friends before running to where I was sitting. I could hear the whispers of my friends, and they stopped immediately when I glared at them. They had better not embarrass me or make him uncomfortable.

"Hey, what's up Jinyoung?" I forced a smile trying to not be suspicious. I didn't want him to know we were talking about him because he might think I was still interested in him. Anyway, I couldn't deny that he'd embellished over the years. If I were the Jennie of a few years ago, I would have definitely fallen for him again, but he was much too clean for me.

"Nothing special. I saw you from afar so I thought I'd drop by to say hello since we haven't been able to meet since the last time," he scratched his neck, slightly embarrassed with all the eyes that were on him. I discreetly turned to my friends to make them understand that they had to stop before I could deal with them. 

"Yeah, I'm doing fine! What about you? Do you like the university? I see you've already made some friends," 

"I love it. It's true that it's totally different from my previous university, but I like the vibe here. I actually missed Seoul... and you," he shyly said looking away. I could hear Daewhi bursting out of laughter behind me causing me to feel like throwing the rock at my feet in his face.

"Ha ha ha right..." I awkwardly responded. If I don't come up with an excuse in the next ten seconds, the awkwardness will be even more intense, "Oh, it's already time. I should probably get to class, you know I don't really like being late especially since my teacher hates it when we're not on time, right guys?" I looked at them with wide eyes begging them to get me out of there without embarrassing him. None of them seemed to want to bust their asses because they were enjoying the situation too much. I have to mouth a help me assholes that made them nearly to burst in tears seeing me having a hard time.

"Nice to meet you Jinyoung but Jennie's right. We have to go know because we have an important lesson today. Maybe see you around?" Soojin held my shoulders pushing me towards our building as I walked away from Jinyoung who seemed confused by our strange behavior.

"Yeah, bye Jen," he waved his hand timidly.

When we finally arrived at our building, I took a deep breath. My friends gave me the look of I told you but I put my hand in front of them before they could say anything.

"Don't say anything," 

"Right there... fuck yes," I was arching my back against the locker room wall while Lisa was on all fours giving me a cunnilingus with her incredibly agile tongue. She forced my legs apart with her hands so that she could put her whole face on and penetrate me easily.

If you're wondering how we ended up in the locker room of the campus sports building, well, it's just by coincidence. It's been over an hour since I finished my day, so I'm supposed to be home for a while. Except something unexpected happened, well Lisa came and here I am getting my pussy eaten. 

"Lower your voice, baby. There's still a few students practicing their sports," I hitched feeling her breath hitting my pussy. Without further delay, she inserted two fingers at the same time as her tongue, which I almost screamed if I hadn't put my hand over my mouth. She had no mercy, especially since she had no intention of slowing down any time soon.

"I don't want to cum now, put your dick," I pulled her by the hair forcing her to stop causing a grunt from her since I had just interrupted her ravaging my pussy with her mouth. She got up, her mouth immediately landed on my nipples sucking them relentlessly while she unbuckled her belt whose metallic noise resounded. Her cock sprang out of her shorts, standing up straight and hard. Just by seeing it getting thicker, I knew that when I got out of here I wouldn't be able to walk.

"I hope you don't regret your choice," she guided the tip of her dick to the entrance teasing me for a brief moment when she could already see that I wasn't going to be patient for long. 

"You in me was never a bad idea," I breathless said. She caught my lower lips and ravaged now my entire mouth. Without warning and all of a sudden she penetrated me that I thought she had torn me apart. I could almost see the stars above my head so much that her movement had thrown me into the clouds. I was moaning with pleasure in her mouth. Every movement she made was pure delight. If someone else was in the room, it wouldn't take him long to figure out what was going on.

"Can you feel it?" she grunted in my ears that I found it extremely hot. She was holding my ass, her fingers sunk in my skin. Everytime she banged me, the locker room wall would sound like it was ready to break in a minute. 

"I'm near... faster," 

"You know that I won't stop until I'm satisfied right?" 

"Here, let me take your books," Lisa took my notebooks and books without my protesting. After a long, intense sex session in the men's locker room, it took me a few minutes to catch my breath. As I predicted, the pain between my legs was felt although it was nothing very bad but still.

When I left the building, it was already dark. The campus lights were on, illuminating the main walkways. A few students were still coming to the gym at this time of the day and some of them looked at us suspiciously as we were not dressed appropriately but we looked like we had been sweating a lot. 

"Where's your car?" Lisa asked me as she looked at the remaining parked cars. I was about to answer when someone called me whose voice I recognized immediately.

"Jennie! Jen, wait!" Jinyoung ran towards me, a scene very similar to that of the first time he had approached me. Lisa's expression had changed, of course she had regained her posture as a professor.

"Hey, what are you doing here so late?" 

"I ran into a friend of yours, Sana, I think. I asked her where you were since, like an idiot, I didn't have your phone number. She told me you were doing your workout and as I didn't want to bother you, so I waited,"

"Oh. And why? Did you need to tell me something?" he suddenly became shy of my question.

"Actually, I wanted to know if you didn't want to grab something to eat together, it's been a long time since we've spent time together and I'd like you to tell me what's happened in your life since we broke up,"

Well. 

Shit. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3K 26
Jennie is the most popular girl in school. Everyone thinks she has a perfect life, but she doesn't have. At a very young age, her mother died, and sh...
68.6K 2.8K 14
Lisa met the most beautiful girl she had ever seen in a coffee shop. She feels an instant connection with her but is too afraid to tell her how she f...
3.2M 87.2K 57
Ruby Jane is a sexy, confident and smart woman who is always trying to experience new things. One day she met Lisa and immediately felt attracted to...
1.3M 35.5K 27
Never been with anyone, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim certain of herself that a partner wasn't her source of happiness but money, party, and a bunch of friend...