QUIRKY! (MHA x Reader)

By Goldeeluxe

(Continues in books 2 and 3!) (Y/N) Kayama is attending one of the greatest hero schools in the world... UA... More

Part 1 - Say 'No' To The Dress
Part 2 - Friends With Benefits
Part 3 - Teammates
Part 4 - You're As Cold As Ice
Part 5 - We're Soarin', Flyin'
Part 6 - A Sticky Situation
Part 7 - Making Friends
Part 8 - Practice Makes Perfect
Part 9 - Meow?
Part 10 - The Date
Part 11 - Stain
Part 12 - Everything's Changin'
Part 13 - Born in the USJ
Part 14 - Who Are You, Really?
Part 15 - What An Upgrade
Part 16 - Who's Your Daddy?
Your Quirk!
Part 17 - Stalker
Part 18 - Boxed In
Part 19 - Guilt
Part 20 - Slumber Party
Happy Valentines Day!!!
Part 22 - Birds of Prey
Part 23 - Like A Virgin
Part 24 - Make A Choice
Part 25 - Dark Knight
Part 26 - Ice King
Part 27 - The Other Half
Part 28 - Surprise Party
Part 29 - Fairly Oddparent
Part 30 - Bliss
Part 31 - Welcome to the Jungle
Part 32 - Butterfly Effect
Part 33 - Double Trouble
Part 34 - Charmed
Part 35 - Attack On Hosu
Part 36 - The Link
Part 37 - Safe?
Part 38 - Welcome Home
Season 2 of Quirky! Preview
S2 Part 1
S2 Part 2 - Click
S2 Part 3 - Spin the Bottle
S2 Part 4 - Frenemies
S2 Part 5 - Copycat
S2 Part 6 - Ultimate Showdown
* Thank You! *
S2 Part 7 - Disaster
S2 Part 8 - Bittersweet Victory
S2 Part 9 - Four Letter Word
S2 Part 10 - Little Fires
S2 Part 11 - Like A Fly In Amber
S2 Part 12 - Tricks and Pricks
S2 Part 13 - Nighteye
S2 Part 14 - Better or Worse
S2 Part 15 - Nitroglycerin
S2 Part 16 - As Your Teacher
S2 Part 17 - Young & Hungry
🎃 Happy Halloween! 🎃
🎃 More Halloween 🎃
S2 Part 18 - Don't Fear the Reaper
S2 Part 19 - Dabi Started the Fire! It Was Always Burning...
S2 Part 20 - Taken
S2 Part 21 - Relax
From: Valentini - To: Shigaraki
S2 Part 22 - Running With the Devil
S2 Part 23 - Project Villain
S2 Part 24 - A Little Party Never Killed Nobody
S2 Part 25 - Fight or Flight
S2 Part 26 - Dirty Deeds
S2 Part 27 - Caught Red Handed?
S2 Part 28 - Stay TF Away, O Romeo
❄️ Baby, It's Cold Outside ❄️
☃️ Let It Snow! ☃️
S2 Part 29 - Taken 2
S2 Part 30 - Your Death Will Be My Art
S2 Part 31 - Point of No Return
S2 Part 32 - Is It Over?
S2 Part 33 - The Fallen Kings
S2 Part 34 - We're Breaking Free
S2 Part 35 - Live Every Moment
S2 Part 36 - Revelation
S2 Part 37 - Touch Me
S2 Part 38 - Maneater
S2 Part 39 - For the Queen
Here's the Preview 😜
Quirky 2 and Prologue!
Author Says
Character Art!
So... I'm doing a thing.

Part 21 - This Means War

10.9K 447 343
By Goldeeluxe

The lights inside Momo's house flickered until they completely shut off. The pile of bodies already on top of you squirmed in distress.

"What's happening?" Hagakure squeaked.

Momo huffed, "It's just Denki messing with us. Probably..."

It was almost pitch black, minus the moonlight from outside. You felt Ashido digging her nails into your arm and it started to burn, "Ah! Acid, Mina!"

"Sorry! Sorry!" she whispered.

From the outside, someone was doing a poor job at trying to sound scary. It might've been an attempt at ghost noises? But you couldn't be sure. It sounded more like a whale calling to its friends.

"Do you see anything, Momo?" you asked.

She pressed her nose against the window, "I did earlier. I swear I saw that little-"

"Boo!"

Momo staggered backward and tripped over herself. A bright flash then blinded you all. After blinking a few times and trying to get the blotches out of your vision, you saw Mineta sitting on top of Denki's shoulders wearing a black cloak over the both of them.

They both had terrible grins, and you realized what they'd done. In Mineta's hand was a phone that he just used to take a photo of you all. You could only imagine what it looked like - a bunch of girls in sleep attire screaming in fright. When you looked over at Momo, you realized she had the brunt of it, sitting on her bottom and giving Mineta a full-on crotch shot.

"Hey! We didn't agree to do that!" you heard Sero hissing at them from somewhere outside.

Just how many of them were out there?! Mineta and Denki just giggled and took off running, "Thanks for the free content, ladies!" Mineta called out.

"That... creep!" Momo cried.

"They should know not to joke like that! Not after we were attacked by real villains!" Uraraka said.

"Too soon," Jiro agreed.

"In their defense," Tsu said, "They didn't look very threatening. Ridiculous, actually."

"What do we do?" Ashido whined, "I don't want to know what Mineta is going to do with that photo!"

"Yeah, what if I looked hideous!?" Hagakure said. Everyone paused.

"Is it all the boys from our class?" you asked.

"It was hard to tell, they were hiding in the bushes... But we know Denki and Mineta for sure," Momo glowered.

"Should we tell your dad to scare them off?" Jiro asked, "Nothing's scarier to a dude than an upset daddy."

Momo got up and paced the dark bedroom, twirling her bat like a baton. After a moment of pondering, she stopped, "No. I think we should handle this ourselves. They'll regret crashing our slumber party. Right girls?"

Jiro cackled, "Oh yeah! What should we do to 'em?"

Momo hummed to herself, "We don't want to freak my parents out, so nothing loud and flashy." With that, Momo began creating from her wrists, pulling out various items in different shapes and sizes. When she was done, she revealed her treasures with a satisfied grin, "We're going old-school."

Seven girls, including you, tiptoed out the back door, still dressed in your matching pajamas. None of you looked intimidating whatsoever, but Momo stocked you all up with the heavy artillery; water balloons, and silly string.

It was ridiculous, but you couldn't hold back the smile spreading across your face. It was a night be goofy - for once. You figured you all needed it after everything that happened.

It was darker than you were used to. There wasn't as much light pollution out here, unlike the city. If the boys were smart, they would be hiding out in the trees on Momo's giant property, but you could hear them around the corner from where you were.

You pressed yourselves against the wall and slid your way to the edge. Very stealthy...

"Blue team with the water next, the red team with the string," Momo instructed in a hushed tone, "Our next objective is to obtain the phone. Ready..."

You definitely caught the boys by surprise. While they were snickering to themselves behind some foliage, the first balloon exploded on Denki's back. Your aim with the water balloons wasn't perfect, but you heard a couple of satisfying splats.

The boys were dressed in hoodies. Not even dark ones. Just hoodies - of all colors. It was obvious who the masterminds were, and who came out of obligation or fear for their fellow man. One of the taller figures you spotted had to be Iida, which was hilarious to you.

"Where the hell did they get those? And so fast!" Denki ducked his head.

"This is my house, delinquents," Momo said, "You asked for it!"

After they'd been vanquished, and your ammo ran out, you snorted in laughter at the sad mess the boys were in. Each of them looked damp with soggy silly-string clinging to their clothes.

"This... was well deserved," Iida declared, "Such disgraceful acts could only bring us shame."

"Agreed..." Tokoyami sighed, wiping his beak clean.

"Aw, lighten up, guys. We know you weren't the perverts," Ashido giggled.

Mineta was frozen, just ogling in your general direction. Maybe these pajamas were too cute for the current company...Denki rang out his sweater, "Alright ladies. We won one, and you won one. I say we call it a night. Unless any of you want to go out this weekend? (Y/N)?"

"No way!" Ashido said, "You're going to surrender that photo first!"

"Yeah man, just get rid of it," Sero said.

"Never," Mineta roared, "I'll never delete this photo for as long as I live!"

Momo grit her teeth, "Then, we'll just have to have a sudden death match."

"What do you propose?" Jiro asked.

"Kissing tag?" Mineta sneered. Jiro flinched.

Uraraka shook her head and whimpered. You felt her short frame cower behind you. Whatever game you settled on, you probably wouldn't be able to use quirks. You would end up destroying Momo's property.

"What about normal tag?" you asked, "We can't use quirks, but we can make it some kind of endurance training."

Momo mulled, "We'll disturb my parents if we do it here, then my allowance would be cut in half. We could play... in town! Cops and robbers. One team will be rounding up the robbers and the robbers will try making it to the finish line. We'll be able to practice stealth as well."

Iida tapped his chin, "I don't like that we participated in such demeaning and childish acts, however, this could become a positive training activity, which I will support."

"The winning team gets the photo," Momo glared at Mineta.

"We'll get rid of the photo for you anyway, Yaoyorozu," Sero ensured, "Let's up the stakes?"

She grinned, "Fine! Losers have to buy everyone pizza. And, if the girls win, the boys have to get their photo taken in onesies- that I will provide."

"What, why?" Denki grimaced.

"Because I can't trust that Mineta hasn't already forwarded our photo. It's only fair," Momo sounded like she meant business.

Iida was visibly shaken, along with poor Midoriya who looked completely lost through this entire thing. Mineta and Denki stewed for a moment, muttered to each other about the pros and cons, while Sero shrugged his shoulders at the idea of pizza, "I'm down for that. You're on!"

Momo created a town map from her stomach and had everyone stand around her, "The boundaries are within a two-mile radius. Inside the mall is not off-limits, but public transportation is. If one person from my team makes it to the finish line, which is this park," she circled the area on the map, "Then we win."

"But!" Ashido wiggled, "There are way more dudes than chicks here! We're totally outnumbered."

"True... We'll take Koji and Sato," Momo pointed to the two largest dudes in the gathering.

Neither boy looked thrilled to be there in the first place, so they were more than happy to join the girl's team. Denki, however, didn't approve, "Well wait! If we're the cops we need someone strong to keep our prisoners."

"You have Shoji," Momo said, "He can hang on to the losers."

Shoji just shrugged, "Fine with me, I guess."

Another boy in a hoodie appeared but seemed to miss the balloon assault from earlier. You noticed his white and red hair right away.

"Yes!" Mineta cheered, "We got Todoroki. Now you don't stand a chance!"

"What's going on here?" Todoroki examined the group of dripping students. When he turned his attention towards you, his jaw locked. His expression remained the same but his cheeks turned pink, "Seriously, what is this? I thought you said it was an emergency."

"It is an emergency!" Mineta said, "We have to be victorious!"

"I should've known better..." he sulked. He glanced at you one more time before turning around.

Mineta pumped his fists, "Alright, LET'S DO THIS!"

***

It was supposed to be a game, but it felt like war. Nothing could be "just fun" for the students of UA. You were just glad you didn't see Bakugo earlier - that was one less aggressive player to worry about. You could only imagine his response to an invitation like this...

But, you didn't have to imagine for very long.

"Why the hell did you drag me out here, stupid!"

An irked Bakugo, hands shoved deep into his pockets, was glaring ahead, followed closely by a chipper Kirishima.

"I told you, it's training. And fun. You should let loose sometime," Kirishima grinned.

"Stupid..."

Now, everyone from the class was present. You all met at the starting point in town, not far from Momo's residence. She prepared brightly colored team shirts for everyone. "Girls grab a red shirt, boys in blue - you get it."

The blue team sauntered off, and Denki gave you a mischievous wink. Avoid! - your inner voice screamed. They could pick any spot within the boundaries as long as it was at least 10 yards from your starting position.

"We should split up, obviously," Momo said, "But since we're in the city and its night, let's begin in pairs."

"Right." Your team nodded in agreement. Momo's eyes were fiery, "We will get that photo! Or else..."

You could hear her heart sinking inside of her body.

Both teams started a timer before separating. You had one minute left until they could come hunting for you, and your team could begin the run of their lives. You were already sweating just in anticipation. Thankfully, you were working out more these days, but you knew you couldn't beat some of these guys with speed alone.

6, 5, 4...

You had Uraraka in your pairing. She touched the bottoms of her shoes and held a finger to her lips, "Just a tiny boost. Want some?"

"Get ready!" Momo announced.

3, 2, 1...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 9.5K 144
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
300K 8.2K 21
"Hey, let's be friends!" "Tch, why would I be friends with you?" "Aw come on! Who else would want to be friends with you with a temper like yours?" ...
854K 23.9K 90
You were born as the daughter of the most notorious villain of all time; All For One and was told to be an undercover in a prestigious hero school na...
29.3K 536 23
Y/n Aizawa. The hidden daughter of Shota Aizawa. She's been homeschooled all of her life but when she told her dad that she wanted to become a hero...