All YOURS (GXG)

By sadistic16

Just read and find out you won't reget it . THIS BOOK IS INSPIRED BY MY GIRLFRIEND.... please no bad comments... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20

chapter 5

4.2K 177 4
By sadistic16

Aria pov

I shut the alarm off as I make my way into my bathroom .

I bath brush my teeth comb my hair and put on my clothes.

Once I was finshed I make my way to work .

To be greeted by my anoying best friend bosting about how her boyfriend punishment her with his dick .

I smlie and shake my head listening intensely at what she is saying .

Once talking time was over we were back at work it was 3:45 pm that we at least got a brake and our annoying boss send us bake to work 5 minutes early.

Fucking prick

I was making an red velvet cake when I was call I was need out front .

I started getting nervous thinking that thier was a problem with the food .

The waitress directed me to a table with alot of soilders .

I noticed that they were all laughing and I clear my throat they all look at me and asked if I cooked it .

It told them yes.

They told my how my food was fucking great .

But I was not really listening to them I was paying attention to a lady in solider uniform that was checking me out I noticed she saw me blushing and start to smirk .

I turn my head back to the guys and thanking them saying I have to get back to my cake they told me to hold on a guy stand up and start to collect from everyone I could see what everyone put.

When I came to the lady she put 5 thousand doller US and I look at her with wide eyes she only nod and turn her head away .

I took to money and went back to the kitchen I cut slices of cheese cake for all of them and tell the waitress to tell them its on the house.

When the waitress came back for the last one I gave her a note to give to the lady .

She nods and smile.

My heart jumps when I think about how she looked at me like she wanted to devour me

And the funny thing is .....

I couldn't wait .

Hey guys the party it finally on .

Vote please

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 1.6K 34
Model and Heiress Vampire Princess Assassin Nerd Chairman Childhood Friend Choose your pick.
4.8M 143K 53
Addison is gay and has a massive crush on a cheerleader at her school. A cheerleader who is supposed to be 'straight'. But as the school year progres...
4.6M 350K 91
Betrayed by the people she once loved, cared for, and protected, Queen Gatria is determined to make everyone suffer and feel her wrath. With the inte...
14.4K 339 20
Audrey Anderson is no ordinary girl, with her pink-blue locks, she is not like everyone else. She prefers music over clothes. She is also bisexual. S...