ππ‘π€π•π„π‘π˜ ⎯ π• π•“π•š-𝕨𝕒...

Da thekillerde4th

"π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐫𝐒𝐭𝐲, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐧π₯𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧" {π’π­πšπ« π–πšπ«π¬: οΏ½... Altro

CHAPTER I. the beginning
CHAPTER II. the present
CHAPTER III. big plans ahead
CHAPTER IV. mission(s)
CHAPTER V. rescues
CHAPTER VI. new faces
CHAPTER VII. corrupted mind
CHAPTER IX. hope
CHAPTER X. rejection
CHAPTER XI. war
CHAPTER XII. change
CHAPTER XIII. aftermath
CHAPTER XIV. investigation
CHAPTER XV. chase
CHAPTER XVI. questions
CHAPTER XVII. answers
CHAPTER XVIII. revealing
CHAPTER XIX. troops
CHAPTER XX. run
CHAPTER XXI. help
CHAPTER XXII. hurt
CHAPTER XXIII. hand(s)
CHAPTER XXIV. not the end
CHAPTER XXV. clone wars
CHAPTER XXVI. continuation
CHAPTER XXVII. fighting
CHAPTER XXVIII. plans
CHAPTER XXIX. distraction
CHAPTER XXX. clueless mind
CHAPTER XXXI. recovering
CHAPTER XXXII. hand-in-hand
CHAPTER XXXIII. hero
CHAPTER XXXIV. discussion
CHAPTER XXXV. arguments
CHAPTER XXXVI. death watch
CHAPTER XXXVII. news
CHAPTER XXXVIII. arc troopers
CHAPTER XXXIX. new apprentice
CHAPTER XL. light/dark side
CHAPTER XLI. other's thoughts
CHAPTER XLII. vanished
CHAPTER XLIII. not again
CHAPTER XLIV. sparks
CHAPTER XLV. a new lightsaber
CHAPTER XLVI. marriage
CHAPTER XLVII. duchess
CHAPTER XLVIII. please
CHAPTER XLIX. goodbye
CHAPTER L. the darkness
CHAPTER LI. not obi-wan
CHAPTER LII. absolution
CHAPTER LIII. rebirth
obi-wan & jewel
CHAPTER LIV. ashoka
CHAPTER LV. slow transitions
CHAPTER LVI. a list
CHAPTER LVII. important
CHAPTER LVIII. proper manners
CHAPTER LIX. a secret
CHAPTER LX. bad batch
CHAPTER LXI. exposition
CHAPTER LXII. awareness
CHAPTER LXIII. born
CHAPTER LXIV. privacy
CHAPTER LXV. brought back together
CHAPTER LXVI. chancellor
CHAPTER LXVII. swiftness
CHAPTER LXVIII. safely
CHAPTER LXIX. confidential
CHAPTER LXX. general grievous
CHAPTER LXXI. pride/utapau
CHAPTER LXXII. life
CHAPTER LXXIII. jedi temple
CHAPTER LXXIV. tragedy
CHAPTER LXXV. repercussion

CHAPTER VIII. real truth

4.5K 130 37
Da thekillerde4th

♡ || chapter 8. real truth

At this point, Anakin emerged victorious in the pod race. It was scary how badly things went, with Sebulba almost killing Anakin by surrounding him. Watto appeared displeased with the wager he made with Qui-Gon, as it carried significant risks.

"It's wonderful, Ani. You brought hope to those who thought they didn't have any," Shmi told Anakin as she embraced him. "I'm so very proud of you."

"We owe you everything," Padme told Anakin as she looked happy too.

"Feeling this good is worth it," Anakin said with his confidence soaring sky-high right about now. 

The eopies with all the containers of parts for the ship came to us and it was all cleared.

"Let's get going back to the ship," Qui-Gon delivered as he got on one with Padme climbing behind him.

I got on the other with Jar Jar clumsily making himself join too and eventually nodded when he was situated. R2 joined with as we fled back to the ship.

I suppose Obi-Wan would be pleased to see all of us.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

We all approached back with Obi-Wan coming out of the ship and seeing the containers. Qui-Gon went to go tell him something as the rest of us got off and stretched and dusted off the flown sand onto us.

"Seems like you fancy Anakin," I whispered to Padme.

"Hmm?" It appeared as though she was not paying close attention to my words.

"I know he likes you..."

"Oh he's sweet, but he's just a boy. There's a lot to focus on, you know," Padme replies as she turns her head away still smiling, hiding her blushing.

"Hmm..." I smile back and look toward the ship.

I approached Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan as they engaged in deep conversation. They must have been discussing about the hyperdrive generator to be installed since we got the part now.

"...some unfinished business. I won't be long," Qui-Gon told Obi-Wan, me hearing the end of what he was saying.

"Why do I sense we picked up another pathetic life form?" Obi-Wan uttered.

I stopped in my path and departed as Obi-Wan realized what he said. Maybe he was talking about someone else but I found it sort of funny whenever he was frantic over his words.

"Jewel! I didn't mean you again! Jewel!" he called out to me. I could hear his worry heavily putting out in his tone too.

"I know, Obi-Wan!" I informed him, grinning and looking back at him. 

Qui-Gon told everyone we would head back to get Anakin since the deal was that he would come with. I was disappointed that neither his mother nor his friends would be in attendance. I could tell that Anakin wasn't exactly thrilled about the situation, but it's clear that he has a hard time moving on from those he holds dear. I mean, we all would.

Some time passed and we were about to head back when I saw Obi-Wan outside. He waved at me as I did too before Jar Jar had the eopie steer to Mos Espa. 

Obi-Wan stayed in the same position while he got tinier and tinier with the sand eventually covering the trail behind us.

 Maybe this would be easy after all?

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"Drop, Anakin!" Qui-Gon shouted.

Anakin did before a dark cloud emerged from the sand. It had a strong presence and appeared what seemed to be a Sith. Impossible, they were stripped away a long time ago, and one was still alive? 

"Anakin! Get to the ship, now!" Qui-Gon called out to him.

Anakin paused, elegantly maneuvering around the intense battle between the Sith and Qui-Gon, before effectively making his way towards the entrance of the ship. Amidst the intense battle, Qui-Gon managed to seize a brief moment to discreetly signal for the ship's departure.

The ship started up with Qui-Gon Force pushing the Sith away and climbing on the ramp. His speed was not as quick as this Sith's with the enemy quickly darting after him.

The moment the Sith approached with a clever maneuver, my senses picked up. He displayed remarkable finesse with his dual saber, prompting me to urgently warn Qui-Gon. I got a good look at Force shoving the Sith back, knocking him out, and pulling Qui-Gon inside the ship.

My heart was beating rapidly with my head trying to figure out how a Sith was still alive. I didn't realize what was going on until Obi-Wan and Anakin came near. R2 even came by to check.

"Are you all right?" Anakin worriedly asked, kneeling to Qui-Gon.

"I think so..." Qui-Gon replied as he got up. "That was something I won't forget."

"What was that?" Obi-Wan asked while helping me up.

"Don't know... but he did know the arts of the Jedi. He might've been after the Queen," Qui-Gon addressed.

"He's a Sith," I assured him, having his eyes drawn onto me.

"And how do you know of this?"

"I feel something darker about his presence than usual. More sinister and evil than normal. I feel like this is the work of the Sith. There was more to it, I can sense it."

The room fell into a hushed silence. My mind seems to be tangled once more, spilling out various scenarios that could result in further deception. The overthinking again...

I left the scene and went to the room I meditated in early on before and placed myself down. My face covered with my hands trying to calm myself with the dire truths that could be farfetched. 

I felt the ship gradually go into hyperspace, seeing the color shift from the sandy texture to the wavy mixture of blue and purple shine outside. It soon fell quiet when I was more focused and relaxed after some time. 

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

The ship remained in hyperspace, and I sensed a gradual sense of refinement as time elapsed. Meditation didn't quite capture my attention as much as I would have liked. 

The Sith back there, the whole uproar of Anakin not being worthy to be a Jedi because he was too old, the fact that there could be worse events happening sooner than I can think, having to succeed a lot of goals that Master Windu wants me to go through...

"Jewel?" I heard Obi-Wan's voice, making my eyes meet his as he looked concerned at the entrance of the room.

I lowered my head into my hands, maintaining my composure as I felt Obi-Wan's presence beside me. My face was not composed and my anxiety of all this danger was creeping up more heavily each second passing.

"Are you all right?" he asked me.

"There's... a lot to reminisce, Obi," I said. "Too much my mind can recollect. I'm sorry I'm behaving like this. I'm always worried."

"You seem perfectly all right to me." He almost sounds ashamed to lie, but he wanted to get rid of all this built-up stress off of me to the best he could. His gesture was nice, and I looked at him to see his blue eyes on mine. His short hair with the padawan braid tucked behind his shoulder.

My mouth was about to speak, but I couldn't as I continued to stare at him with compassion. I could tell he was doing the same too. I could feel his expression change slightly as we continued to look at each other.

He smoothly moved towards me and embraced me, gently pulling me into his arms as I welcomed his affection. His firm grasp conveyed a deep level of concern for me. His hold loosened and he gently placed his hands on my face, a warm smile spreading across his lips.

"I care for you, Jewel," he softly admitted, the words coming out of a sort of whisper.

"I do too," I immediately replied, looking up at him. "I just... I can't figure out a solution to make this stress go away."

"I know the answer." He almost breathed out a laugh, and I felt it on my face from his change of behavior.

"And what might that be?"

His lips connected with mine. The world went all over the place, causing me to think about the Jedi Order. Everything that was placed for me, all from the single kiss happening right now. The kiss is as perfect as how I imagined it to be. He was soft... so soft.

We let go of the lingering caress before we saw in each other's eyes the happiness that beamed off from one another. We broke one of the biggest rules in the code, but I could tell he didn't seem bothered by it.

"I love you, Jewel," Obi-Wan's words echoed in the room, resting his forehead with mine. He seemed completely oblivious to his surroundings, completely engrossed in our interaction. It almost felt like I was melting whilst in his hold.

My smile spread, making me reply, "I love you too."

His lips connected with me again, getting to a rhythm as his hands trailed to my waist and mine to his face and neck. We gingerly swept to the bed and continued holding onto each other, not sensing anyone else and engulfed in this moment.

Now I have too much to think about.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

14.7K 578 50
On a stormy night, a day after the celebration of the birth of the Alderaan Princess, the baby girl gets stolen from her cradle. A distraught Queen B...
468 1 12
Set in the Legend of the Jedi Princess-verse, this is the tale of how Padme Amidala and Anakin Skywalker fell in love while their illegitimate child...
365K 9.3K 29
Lalla Skywalker; the protective older sibling of the young Anakin Skywalker. Together they will go through trial and error, side by side through it u...
Apotelesma Da Em

Fanfiction

460 1 24
Apotelesma - the influence of the stars on human destiny Ten years ago, Obi-Wan Kenobi stepped onto the planet of Aetherius for the first time. He fe...