The Significance of Potatoes...

By Herbamischief

You ever walked into a place and immediately new something was going to be different about the day. One Direc... More

The Significance of Potatoes and Carrots
Chapter 1 - When Deca Met Scarlet: Potatoes vs. Carrots
Chapter 2 -Gifts, Tweets and the spotlight...
Chapter 3- Meeting Scarlet and Deca
Chapter 4-Fun,Food and Wattpad?
Chapter 5-Why Scar Why?
Chapter 7-Pike Place Retreat pt.2
Chapter 8- To London and Flack....
Chapter 9-Operation Magic Mike
Chapter 10- Mornings and No Man's Land...
Chapter 11- Meet the Family pt1 :Scar meet Anne Foxy Coxy
Chapter 12-Meet the Family pt 2-Deca Meet the Maliks
Chapter 13-Daddy Direction Say What?!
Chapter 14- The A-List Predator and purple gum drop.
Chapter 15-Feels Like Home To Me or Not!
Chapter 16- Goodbye...for now.
Epilogue-What we came here for...

Chapter 6- Pike Place Retreat pt.1

219 4 0
By Herbamischief

(Scar’s POV)

            I couldn't make out the words; all I knew was that I was too comfortable to care. I popped one eye open only to come in contact with a mess of curls, it was too short to be Deca’s so I digress it was Harry's.

Why must he smell so good?         

 I nearly moaned out loud but refrained, his scent was driving me nuts. I didn't even want to know how I ended up nearly on top of Harry.

            I looked around and I saw Deca grinning at me at the corner of her eye. I rolled my eyes at her. I nudged Harry, he grumbled something before snuggling into my chest, not that I'm complaining, but I was hungry and my face was not something a mother could love in the morning.

            He blinked one eye open at me, as I poked him on his left dimple, ''Morning beautiful,'' I could've died happily at the moment.

            I knew I was blushing, Lou was smirking at me, and I scowled at him.

            ''Morning Haz,'' I said stretching my arms. He kissed my cheek before getting up, I didn't notice but they were all shirtless.

            Dear god am I dead?

 I shook my head.

            Liam nudged Zayn who was leaning on Deca awake.

            ''Wha- I'm up, '' he jumped on his feet, holding out a hand for Deca. She grabbed and nearly tripped but managed to catch herself.

            ''Why don't we get ready and meet in the lobby?'' I suggested.

            ''Pike’s Place,'' Niall exclaimed excitedly.

            Liam looked up from his phone, ''It's going to have to be a long flight.”

            I nearly face palmed, it would take two hours to get there, I nearly forgot about it since I hadn't gone there in a while. Like a long while.

            ''I've already called the airline and booked the tickets, our plane leaves in two hours,'' he finished.

            “Well, I hope you guys enjoy it,” I said a little down since they were leaving and we had to head home.

            “Who said that you weren’t coming?” Liam asked.

            “Really?” we asked.

            “You aren’t getting rid of us that fast luv,” Lou smiled.

            ''We'll pay you guys back,'' I said fixing my hair as Deca nodded.

            ''You don't have too, think of it as a thank you for suggesting it in the first place,'' Lou replied smiling at us.

            ''Are you sure?'' Deca asked looking at him worriedly.

            ''Yes,'' he replied exasperated.

            ''Yea, we're paying, no ifs, ands or buts!'' Harry continued.

            Zayn looked at Deca, ''You're our tour guides after all,'' she smiled at him.

            Harry grabbed his shirt, I almost shouted, leave it off, but bit my lip really hard. Lou followed Haz out the door; Liam, Zayn and Niall were the last to leave, giving us morning hugs and kisses.

            A 1D wake up!

Best way to wake up in the morning. I’m sure millions of fans would hate us right now.

            ''So you looked like you were getting pretty comfortable there,'' Deca said folding her arms.

            I scoffed, ''Says you, ''

            She just grinned at me, but I couldn't help the tug at my lips, pretty soon we were both laughing uncontrollably.

            ''We... should.... get ready,'' she replied between giggles. I nodded.

            I grabbed some clothes out of my duffel, pretty soon I might have to go shopping, I closed the door to the bathroom.

            Deca agreed to make us a light breakfast; we would need the energy to keep up with those boys. It was going to be a long flight.

            We packed, and I called some friends back home to come down to get my car since I wasn’t going to be driving it back home… double thinking about that long 5 hour drive with the boys and Deca in the car… it would be crazy.

            I got ready in warm clothes, packed my bag tight as I could, I finished breakfast for everyone as Deca went to get ready and pack, and soon, there was a knock on my door, and the guys came in with their bags… WOW a lot of bags, and we all sat down to eat at the table together quickly, and then we were on our way to the airport.

            We got there and checked in fast with all our luggage too, alongside with Paul there, and we were taken to the security area with our small carrions, with the special treatment of going in front first since we had to go get to our plane in an hour, and the do load first class a half hour before the plane leaves.

            We sat down as Deca and Zayn, then across from them it was Niall and Liam, then behind was Paul and Louis, then me and Harry.

            “So Scar… the boys told me that you know a little bit about Seattle?” Paul asked.

            “Yes sir, I have family there, and I know a great shopping mall that they would love to see.”

            “Well, it sounds like fun after I heard stuff about it.”

            I smiled, “It is trust me.”

            Soon, we were backing off, and soon headed for the runway to take off.

            No knowing Deca telling me she hates flying… well… so do I… the takeoff part at least, after the plane settles down, I’m fine afterwards.

            I didn’t want to show it in front of the boys, but I knew that it wasn’t going to work in hiding it.

I sent a silent prayer to God hoping  to get through this.

            Soon the captain came on the intercom and said that we were ready for takeoff, and soon enough we were. I grabbed the arm chairs and gripped them hard as I closed my eyes and trying not to scream or cry out. I didn’t realize it, but I felt both of my hands being held, and knowing that it was Lou and Harry’s hand, I gripped onto their hands as we soon were lifting off the ground and I tried not to cry.

            “It’s okay, it’s almost over,” Harry said leaning over to tell me as he and Lou were rubbing their thumbs on the back of my hands.

            I nodded knowing that it was almost over. After a few jerks on the plane, I soon let go of their hands, and sighed.

            “Sorry… thank you,” I said looking at Lou and then Harry.

            “You’re welcome,” they smiled.

            “So, we have two hours; want to tell us about your fan fiction?” Harry asked.

            I looked at him and blushed, “Really?” I asked.

            “Ya luv…” Lou said.

            I smiled and grabbed my carrion, and pulled out my folder that I printed my stories that were done, and I gave them both a copy of one of my first stories that I wrote about them along with the Jonas Brothers.  “Here you go. Enjoy.”

            They took a copy each, and started to read as I see Liam and Niall look back and asked for a copy, so I gave them, and Zayn a copy too. I never ever thought about them reading any of my stuff. I was fan-girling inside, but worried at the same time on how what they were going to think too.

            Deca and I smiled at each other as she said she would read my stories later, which I promised too. I just closed my eyes, and rested my eyes while we waited.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Deca’s POV)

            I sure wish that I thought about that, brought copies of my stories with me for others to read, especially the boys… maybe I can make a copy of it when we get to Seattle at the hotel.

            But it was nice to be sitting with Zayn as we were talking quietly as we were reading Scar’s story together, which was really good, and was enjoying the time together.

            As we got done with it, we were landing, so we got our stuff together, and were heading out of the plane first, to go get our bags to go to the van waiting while they put hats on, ray-buns, and Scar and I joined by putting hats on too. As we got there, security was waiting for us to be safe, even with Scar and I with them.

As we got outside there were cameras, Zayn and Niall grabbed my hand as Harry and Louis had Scar’s, all holding Liam’s hand in a chain so we didn’t lose each other, we got in the van, and with our bags getting packed in the back, and Zayn telling me to not say anything… even Scar..  And then we were off to the hotel when Paul and the driver got inside.

Damn Paparazzo scum.

            “Good job ladies,” Paul said.

            “Thanks,” we said together.

            “We’ll get you all checked in, and then you can go shopping if you want?” Paul told us.

            Scar nodded, “Sounds great. But I want to show you some videos so that you have an idea about the Farmer’s Market.”

            The guys agreed, and we just watched where we were going right now, until we got to a hotel.

            “What’s that?” Harry asked pointing off to the side.

            Scar smiled, “It’s the Space Needle. If you have time you could go up to the top and see the town and across the sea to the island.”

            “Paul, we have to go,” Louis said excited.

            “I’ll think about it,” he laughed.

            We soon pull up to a hotel, got out, heading inside with the boys and Paul as a bellboy was getting our bags unloaded.

            We huddled together as we watched behind shades and hats as Paul got the keys. A room for the boys and one for us girls next door to them, and once that were done; we headed upstairs to our rooms.

e huddled together as we watched behind shades and hats as Paul got the keys. A room for the boys and one for us girls next door to them, and once that was done, we headed upstairs to our rooms.

            I leaned into Zayn as Scar did to Harry into the elevator, as soon as it opened we walked into the hallway looking for our room, it seemed Scar wouldn't be sharing one with me, but I would be with Zayn and she would be rooming with Harry. What the bloody hell?

            Zayn grabbed my carrion as I followed him in, I nearly collapsed on the bed, I wonder how Scar dealt with the jet-lag, I knew she hated flying. I had done my research on the plane with Zayn, I wanted to go visit the lighthouses in Seattle and take a few pictures for my photography class back home.

            ''Hello Seattle... I am an ole light house ...'' I sung softly quoting Owl City's Hello Seattle.

            I saw the view from the top, the city was beautiful. I learned we had a couple of days to chill out here, then their next concert here too. The mountains surrounding the city was breathtaking, I saw the pictures of the wildlife and nearly fell in love with it.

            I turned towards Zayn, ''Excited?” I asked leaning against my bed. He plopped right next to me, so we were touching shoulder to shoulder, and then we turned to each other at the same time…

            ''Do you-'' we laughed.

            ''You go first-'' we said in unison.

            I gestured for him to speak, putting a finger to my lips, ''Go on,''

            ''Do you want to go for a walk with me? '' he asked nervously.

            I was tired, cranky but yet I couldn't say no to him, ''Sure, let me just re-freshen up a little,'' I grabbed my make-up kit and began reapplying my mascara and a little lip gloss. I smiled back at the mirror. Let's just hope Scar was having just as fun a time as me.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Scar’s POV)

            I looked at Harry, we had entered the room, he headed toward the bathroom as I decided to unpack. I was putting away some of my shirts when he came out wearing a towel on his waist. He is trying to make me attack him.

            I turned away from him and started sputtering random facts, ''Did you know, The Pike Place market opened August 17, 1907, today the market has over 200 hundred businesses,'' I laughed nervously.

            I heard his deep chuckle, his velvety voice gave me a shiver, ''Tell me more,'' I was going too, but then I felt something hard, I turned around to come face to face with his emerald eyes, my hand was on his rocked hard chest.

            ''Yea, it also has 243 street performers and musicians,'' I squeaked out, I swallowed very hard.

            He didn't know what he was doing to me, or he did and he was being a smug bastard about it. I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of knowing how much I wanted him. Two Can Play That Game babe, and you have released my inner lioness.

            I smirked back at him innocently before standing on my tip toes, running my hand through his soft, wet curls, I could feel him shiver and I looked up into his eyes which seemed to have darkened, he bent near towards me as I whispered in his ears.

            ''You should dry your hair Curly,'' I said nonchalantly leaning back. I grabbed my stuff and headed into the bathroom.

            As soon as I closed the door, I leaned back and sank against the floor holding my rapidly beating chest.

            What did he do to me?

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhangers, don’t you just hate them... J

A/N

A/N this is @AmazaynMel, hope you enjoyed this chapter, next one will be a surprise, -gasp- oh yeah....please vote, fan and comment , we'll appreciate the sentiments, we love our fans, and now I'm handing off to my co-author ,@anikole-        

Thanks Mel... Okay YO here is the deal... all truth... I have been to Seattle, Washington and I really do have family up there... I want to go back badly and take my boy with me... I think he would love to go up the Space Needle and go to the market... just would have to stay with family and have money... Pike's Place Market is AWESOME... go to YouTube and check out some videos under Pike's Place or Seattle... its amaZayn... yep I went there LOL... So in the next few chapters Mel will try her best, and I will do my part since I have been there... so please enjoy... and you know the drill... COMMENT/VOTE/ FANS BOTH of us... THANK YOU... OH MEL!!! I'm going to get in the shower with Harry now... *runs off* Harry I need to check out the truth... you really have 4 nipples????

OH MY GOD HE DOES -runs after Harry with a camera- *shouts* get back here styles....I need to see them, Niall Shrugs and runs after me, I pass Zayn messing up his quiff....-whoot- bad to d bone.

Sonya –pops up-: Can I have some of your Style? –Runs after Harry-

~@AmazaynMel & @anikole

~Fan us

~Vote

~Comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 103 12
Stephanie and Logan figure out that popular European Band One Direction are coming to New York. the girls decied to go to NY to meet them when one of...
40K 1.2K 43
This is my story... I'm Kira and I'm 17 years old. I am just a girl from the US who moved to England in search for adventure, little did I know I wou...
2.8K 72 23
Throughout my high school life, I met two boys. One shy and mysterious. One funny and full of energy. And I tried to forget, move on. Tried to keep m...
1.1K 121 115
Hello Directioners, this is a songbook for us all! ❤