Unseen Love (Book 1 of the Lo...

By SleeplessInChicago

Joshua Miller had a very gifted life. So when his parents asked him to Marry Lillian. The daughter of a wealt... More

Unseen Love
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16

chapter 15

18.7K 446 19
By SleeplessInChicago

Chapter 15

Joshua’s POV

It was when Lance arrived that I truly saw Miranda for what she was. An even bigger slut than Lillian was.  She was talking to me about redecorating Rose’s room and then lance arrived. I saw the way her eyes lit up when she saw him. I also saw the love reflected on his face as he came to her and took her in his arms. He kissed her forehead and she hugged him tighter as she continued to talk to me.

“Joshua Lance is here.” She said and I stiffened as he came to shake my hand. Then as he talked to me he walked over to Miranda and whispered something in her ear making her smile wide. As she tucked her hand through his and then she laid her head on his arm. I felt the anger start to rage in my chest. How could I have been such a fool? She had been playing me all along. But it seems she also had her mitts on a sugar daddy with more money than me on the side.

Miranda’s POV

I was so happy when my father arrived. Yes I said my father. In this past month I have grown to love and forgive him. It seems he is also trying to see mom too. So I was feeling very happy today. I could not wait to get him alone so I could tell him I fell in love and he loved me too. So I asked Joshua to excuse us and we moved to the side and I whispered in dad’s ear. He picked me up off the ground and I hugged him.

It was then that Joshua got up looking like he was going to blow. “You little conniving, manipulating bitch. I wasn’t good enough for you was I. You needed a man with more money?” he yelled as I looked at dad and he looked at me.

My mouth dropped open “Joshua you can see?” I asked feeling so hurt he felt the need to pretend not to see. Then my anger started overriding my shock. He called me a bitch for the second time since I’ve known him.

“Well that would be what you called me on huh. Proving that you are also sleeping with Lance. Because she slept with me last night you know.” Joshua said turning to look at dad. I felt the sting of tears burn my eyes.

“Son, what’s going on?” Asked Randal, as he made his way over to us as did the rest of the guests. But with all his anger Joshua was just looking for a reason to compare me to his ex-wife. It hurt that he would think so little of me.

“It seems that Miranda turned out to be a bigger bitch than Lillian dad. She slept with me and is now throwing herself at Lance in front of me.” He laughed cynically. “I saw them with my own eyes.” Randal and everyone just looked on shocked that he could see.

“Son, you have this” I raised my hand cutting off Randal’s explanation. He decided who I was. He deserves no explanation.

I then walked over to Rose. “Peanut I left your gift in your room.” I said as I walked out of the door and out of their life.

Joshua’s POV

“It figures she would just run once she was discovered. Same thing that other bitch did.” I turned full of fury and punched Lance in the face.

“Daddy” I heard Rose scream as she ran to my side crying. “Mommy left, mommy left me, why?” She asked crying.

In my anger I did not sensor what I said. “She left because she loves Lance.”

“I know daddy. She loves him because he is her daddy. Like you are my daddy.”
 She said crying harder.

“Oh baby, don’t cry. We don’t need a woman like that in our. WHAT!!!!!” Her words finally hit me. I turned to look at dad helping Lance to his feet.

“She’s my daughter you stupid fool. Thanks to all that anger you have for fucking Lillian. You just let the best thing to ever enter your pathetic life leave.” He dusted himself off and walked away. I was left with my mind reeling in many directions. My heart was pounding, my head was pounding and I could not breathe. It was then that I saw Rose running out of the house after Miranda. I ran after her and Miranda. I had to get her back. I will die without her. What have I done? What have I fucking done?

If luck was on my side, Miranda would just be hitting the drive way. Her car was blocked in by other cars so she cannot escape me. I took a deep breath as I ran after them. It seems that mom and dad where right behind me. Damn I hope Lance doesn’t take her in his car. I was going nuts thinking of all the possible scenarios all but the one that plaid out before my eyes.

I saw Lance lying on the floor. Lillian had a kicking and crying Rose in her arms. While Gus had a gun pointed at Miranda’s side. My breath hitched. No, No, No “Lillian, what the fuck are you doing?” I asked so angry.

“You have 24 hours to deliver 10 million dollars to me. If not I kill Miranda and your brat.” Gus said as he pushed Miranda in the car. And then Lillian got in the car with a screaming Rose and they drove away. Mom fainted and all I could do was stand there in shock.

We were all going crazy thinking of what to do. Dad called his friend Stan who was a detective. We needed to make this very discreet. I did not want to lose my girls. When the door bell rang, I ran to get it. In hopes that it was some sort of information on Rose and Miranda. What I received instead was a slap across my face.

“What the fuck” I said.

“I knew you would hurt my little girl. She called and asked me to come get her. Shame on you.”

“Carmela” I heard Lance say as he held the bloody towel to his head. She looked around at all the faces and I saw her eyes flash.

“Where is my daughter?” She screeched.

Dad and lance walked to her flanking her sides. “She was taken along with Rose.” Dad started to say. Then Lance continued explain and like mom she passed out. Lance caught her in his arms and carried her to the couch. He held her as we tried to bring her back. I could see the love in his eyes as he kissed her head and her cheeks. The tears then started rolling down his eyes as he told her how much he loved her. How he has always loved her. How he will always love her. When she started to come around she clung to him. “Lance, you have to save our daughter. She is the only thing I have in this world.” She sobbed into his chest.

“You have me Carmela, you have me too. I will move heaven and earth for our daughter. I love her just as much as you do.” Lance told her as she continued to cling to him for dear life.

Miranda’s POV

I felt the butt of the gun hit the side of my head before blacking out. When I woke up I was tied up and lying on a bed. I looked around hoping to see Rose. But I didn’t have to look far. She was curled up on my lap. I tried to move my hands to hug her to me. But the pain I felt in my head started to make me dizzy.

“Do you really love my daughter?” I heard a voice say.  I looked back and there was Lillian. The woman that soured Joshua and made him bitter. But she had a black eye and blood running down her lip.

“Are you ok?” I asked all worried.

“Even after what I did to you. You are worried about me? Do you really love my daughter?” she asked again.

I looked down at little Rose. “More than life it’s self” I told her. She smiled “good I was counting on that.” Then she left the room.

Lillian’s POV

I thought we were just going to use my daughter and Miranda to get the money. But once Gus hit the woman on the head making her black out. I worried. He had started hitting me to. So I was not sure what he meant to do. That is until he put his hand up her dress. I stopped him earning his anger. So he took it out on me. But I at least stopped him from hurting her.

My little Rose cried for her mommy so I went to her. She looked at me like she didn’t recognize me. Then she ran to Miranda. It hurt like nothing I have ever experienced before. I watched as she curled up in her lap and fell asleep. Gus hit me some more, then talked about getting the money and still killing them so Joshua would suffer. It was at that moment that my eyes finally opened. He didn’t love me at all. All he wanted was my money.

I had called Lances lawyer and asked for a favor. The paper work should be coming soon. I also told him to call Joshua and to give him the address of where I was after the papers were delivered to me. I had a plan and finally the means to end this. Not for me but for my daughter.

……………………………………………………………………………………

: ()

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304 15 30
He has everything he wanted but love is something he thought he wasn't destined for not until he met Skylar Whitfield. This is a Lovestory of Vincen...
14.6K 289 52
Love...... The word tasted weird on my tongue Love makes a person stupid. Believe me when I say Love is blind, because I've been there before ***** "...
626K 15.6K 24
“NEVER give up; NEVER lose hope. Always have faith, it allows you to cope. Trying times will pass as they always do. Just have patience, your dreams...
3.9M 116K 30
She could easily recognize that touch. Sharon knew it was him. She could feel him against her body. His hands still on her wrists. He smells differen...