misunderstood bts ff

By kseokjen

✰✰ Seven people who all have their own problems are put in the same ward at the mental asylum. They are consi... More

• one •
• two •
• three •
• five •
• six •
• seven •
• eight •
• nine •
• ten •
• eleven •
• tweleve •
• thirtheen •
• fourteen •

• four •

1K 31 1
By kseokjen

Jimin watched as the cars flew by. He watched the happy couples walk, hand in hand, smiles on their faces. He just wants to be that happy.

"I could do it now..." he spoke but it was barely audible. His eyes shifted to a little girl holding her mothers hand.

"Mommy! Can we go?" She asked excitedly as she pointed to an ice cream shop.

'Why is everyone so happy today?' He wondered. Suddenly someone bumped into him.

"Sorry!" The girl turned and apologized. "Are you okay?" She asked.

Jimin hated when people asked if he was okay. He never was okay but he always lied.

"Yeah, I'm fine," He spoke with a fake smile.

"Sorry for being in the way." He said before he walked away, leaving the girl confused.

He didn't really have a destination. He just wanted to walk.

After a while, Jimin found himself standing at a lake. This was his favorite spot to just go and be alone.

It's so peaceful when the wind blows through the trees, and the leaves fall into the water. He could just stay here for hours.

The thought of dying crosses Jimins mind more than it should, but he never really thought much about it.

As he lays back under the tree, he closes his eyes and takes deep breaths.

'I want to say here forever...' he thought, his mind at peace for once as he falls asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
237K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
96.6K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
598K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...