Bullied By 5sos

By miyyyaa

What happens to Julie when shes bullied 5sos? More

Bullied by luke
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Čhåptēr 13
Čhåptęr14
Chapter 15
A/n
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Younow?
A/N
Chapter 19
sorry guys
ok so I was thinking.....
OK I GET IT!

Chapter 5

2.2K 53 18
By miyyyaa

Julies P.O.V

_______________________________

It was kinda weird I have to say when I went to school today now me and Lucy r going to the beach. I wore my brand new aqua tribal bikini I usually wouldn't wear this but let's see how it goes I still can't get Luke and his crew acting different today they would just stare at me like it was creepy!! Anyways today we decided we were gonna play vollyball at the beach with other girls but if u know me and Lucy playing Volleyball will only last 10 min then we will literally fall on the floor with tiredness. We decided to take a tan on the beach when suddenly I get hit with a vollyball. Wtf!!! Damn watch were ur throwing your fucking volleyball!! I looked up at the guy and I was mesmorized by his beautiful face (lol) he was like "Hi I'm so sorry I hit you let me introduce myself I'm Tobias" "Hi Tobias my name is Julie." (YEA KATIE I REALLY DID PUT FOUR IN THE BOOK Julies outfit above)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
81K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
616K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
180K 4.8K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...