Unexpected Roommate (BTS)

Per Koneko_Senpaixx

>In the editing process< Més

INTRO
Part 1: Departure
Part 2: Arrival
Part 3: BTS POV
Part 4: A Day With V
Part 5: A Day With Suga
Part 6: Rainy Day
Part 7: A Day With Rap Monster
Part 8: Troubles
Part 9: A Day With Jungkook
Part 10: Stay
Part 11: A Day With Jin
Part 12: Him
Part 13: A day with J-Hope
Part 14: The Get Away
Part 15: S-P-Y
Part 16: Date
Part 17: Early Birthday
Part 18: Trouble
Part 19: Bad, Better, Worse
Part 20: Jung-Su
Part 21: Caught
Part 22: Surprise Party
Part 23: Broken
Part 24: Comfort
Part 25: Bitter-Sweet
Part 26: Unpleasant Goodbye
Part 27: The Grand Finale
Jimin POV
KAI POV
Pregnant
It's A.....
Sasaengs
1st Birthday
Departure...
Transformation
Arrival
Hidden Feels, Thoughts and Encounter
The Fortune
Giving Back
Tragedy
Hurt
Fin
Announcement

Letting Go

24.5K 697 936
Per Koneko_Senpaixx

Once the call had ended I immediately called the Jungkook then I ran out the door.

Jungkook: Hello?

"Jungkook?"

He sounds so calm.

"Yeah?"

"Um...It's Karen"

"Noona! Are you coming over? Jimin and Wendy went like 2 hours ago. But funny...they haven't called or anything."

So they don't know?

"Jungkook. Where'd they go?"

"Grocery shopping. See, Jin is feeling a bit under the weather so Jimin went with Wendy, I wanted to go with her but Jimin insisted on going because he wanted to talk to her"

"Um. Any strange phone calls?"

"No. Why? Noona, you're acting weird. Is something the matter?"

"Jungkook, don't leave the dorm. Stay put and tell everyone else to stay there no one leave. Something happened and I really need you guys to just stay put. Don't worry though I have this under control. Just trust me okay? Promise me Jungkook that you will stay put no matter what."

"Noona...what's going on? Why are you saying this?"

I heard Suga, V, Namjoon, Hoseok and Jin in the background.

My breathing was unstable at this point so I had to stop and quickly explain.

"Put....the.....phone.....on....sp-speaker.....quickly"

"Okay. It's on speaker."

I caught my breath and explained quickly. "So....just stay put."

Suga: Where are you going?

"Just do as I say. Don't even think about coming okay?"

Jin: Are you insane?!

JHope: Karen you need to tell us where you're going.

"I'm sorry. I gotta go. Stay safe okay? Don't go anywhere."

I hung up before they could question any further. I turned the phone off and put it in my pocket. Once again the running began, I needed to get there as soon as possible. Who knows what those savages are doing. Just picturing the possibility of Wendy and Jimin being tortured made me run even faster. I pushed my feet harder against the pavement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, you're the little wench who's gotten Jungkook's interest?"

Wendy whimpered.

Jimin: Leave her alone! She's done nothing wrong!

"What was that?"

Soo Yeon approached Jimin.

Taerang: Awe. Poor Wendy looks so panicked and frightened.

Soo Yeon: Shut up Taerang. Hand me the taser.

Sumi: Do think Karen will show?

Soo Yeon: She has too. Now then should we torture Jimin or Wendy? Which do you think would affect her most?

Wendy looked at Jimin, panic and terror in her eyes.

Jimin: Don't worry. It's going to be okay.

Soo Yeon: You're so sure? Hmph. Taerang, get the blades and place them in Wendy's hands.

Taerang did as she was told.

Soo Yeon: Take the tape off her mouth.

Jimin: What're you doing?!

Soo Yeon: Do you wish to take part in this too?! Don't question me! I have the power to take your very life right now!

Sumi: The other girls are here.

Soo Yeon: Good. Now we just need the guest of honor.

Soo Yeon looked at Taerang and became frustrated.

Soo Yeon: Idiot! Why are you being gentle?! Rip the tape off! Here I'll do it!

Her stripped off the duck tape off Wendy's lips.

Soo Yeon smiled at Wendy's pained face.

Sumi: Welcome ladies.

Jimin: Jessie?

Jessie smiled. "You didn't think I'd miss this did you?"

Soo Yeon: Once Jessie knew what we were planning she immediately came crawling back.

Jessie: Sorry Jimin but I want my revenge.

Jimin: ............

Soo Yeon: Eunji, Miran, Nuri, Yejin and Sora. Good to have you girls, I was beginning to think you chickened out.

Eunji: And miss my chance at beat the girl who stole BTS from us? Yeah right.

Miran: Who's that?

Soo Yeon: Jungkook seems to have a thing for her AND she's also Karen's cousin.

Nuri: Jungkook? Like her? Ha! You've got to be kidding me.

Yejin: Where is our dear Karen anyway?

Sora: She sure is late. Makes me feel kinda bored...(yawn)

Soo Yeon: Why don't you girls have some fun then? After all it'll be more fun if she sees her beloved cousin a bloody mess don't you think? It'll get her angry.

Nuri: Ohh. Sounds like a good idea.

Sora: Be careful with those blades Ms. Wendy. You wouldn't want to close your hand, would you?

Nuri: Or maybe she does (smirk)

Jimin: Don't touch her!

Yejin: Aww how cute. Defending Wendy, I'm touched.

Miran: Oppa, you need to cooperate. If not you'll have more than razor blade marks on your hands.

Soo Yeon: Let's start with this shall we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's quiet. Too quiet.

I looked around and careful made my way into the abandoned building. I heard distinct voices but I had no clue from where they came from. There were two stairways but I had no clue which one was the right one to take.

"PLEASE STOP!"

That's Wendy! She's crying.

I quickly made my way down the stairs. I kicked the door open and my eyes widened.

Wendy and Jimin were in a spot light, everything was dark. They were sitting in chairs, tied up, Wendy's hands were all bloody and it looked like they had beaten her. I looked at Jimin and he had cuts too. He looked like they had drained him or something, he looked really weak.

"It was about time. We were getting bored~"

I looked around.

"Aren't you going to untie them?"

"Let them go. It's me you want isn't it? Why go to this extreme?" I asked.

"Well Wendy was necessary, she's your blood and we just couldn't resist. She'll probably need to go to the hospital. The girls got a bit carried away with the razor blades." She chuckled.

I quickly made my way over to them and began untying. Once I had done that I looked at Wendy and examined her arms.

"I don't feel good...." She muttered.

Her wrists....

"It's gonna be okay. I'm sorry....I never should've let you stay here..." I ripped my shirt and tied the pieces around her wrists. "This will help."

I looked at Jimin and examined him. Even though I knew I was the last person he wanted to see, I was glad he wasn't cut as badly as Wendy.

"Can you get up? Can you stand?" I asked.

He didn't even look at me. He stayed quiet.

My heart sank. He doesn't care if he's in the bridge of life and death...he hates me.

Soo Yeon appeared before me. She smirked.

"Times up" she said. "Girls, it's play time."

There's 9 of them in total...she must've rounded up some girls last minute. Damn it! How am I going to get them out of here?

"Wait. Before you do what you have to, please...let them go. Please." I said.

Soo Yeon: Beg. Get on your knees and beg like a dog.

Wendy looked at me. "Don't do it....Karen...don't...."

A girl approached Wendy and grabbed her by the hair.

"No! Let go of her!" I exclaimed. "I'll do it...I'll beg...."

I saw Taerang help Wendy up off the chair and escorted her to a corner.

Soo Yeon: Taerang, Clean up her wrists and bandage them properly. We don't want 3 deaths on your hands do we? Well, we don't want her to be the third person anyway and hurry I want her to witness this.

Sumi: What about Jimin?

Soo Yeon: It seems Jimin is coming too again. Hmm. Tie him back up, I want him to watch this. Nuri, splash some water on him. He needs to be wide awake for this.

She did as she was told and Jimin shivered. The water had ice. He looked at me and even then his eyes said it all, 'I hate you'.

Soo Yeon: Well? Kneel. I want you to beg, beg like you've never begged before.

Yejin: Did you hear that she cheated?

Eunji: I heard it was with Kai.

Miran: your begging better be good.

Sumi: Jimin wasn't enough for you?

Sora: What else can you expect from a foreigner? She's a whore.

Soo Yeon: Get on your knees. Now.

I stayed put.

Soo Yeon: Oh? You're going back on your word? Hmm. Jessie. Taser gun.

Taser gun? Jessie?

Jessie: Jimin is soaking wet. If he gets tasered he'll be in pretty big trouble~

I got on my knees.

Soo Yeon: Bow all the way.

I did as she said.

Soo Yeon: Good. Now beg.

"I beg you...please let them go. I don't care what you do with me but please, let them go." I pleaded.

Soo Yeon: Girls?

Eunji walked up to where I was and kicked me on the side as hard as she could but I stay put. I clenched my hands and the pain was unbearable. But regardless I didn't scream.

Soo Yeon: Gotta do better than that.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

Soo Yeon: Kiss our feet and ask for mercy. On all fours like a dog.

The girls giggled.

Taerang brought Wendy back. She sat her on a chair next to Jimin and tied her up again.

Wendy looked at me, terror in her eyes but what am I supposed to do? My side stung and I could barely stay still on all fours, it hurt so bad. I began crawling to the nearest girl.

Soo Yeon: Introduce yourself girls. After all it's the least we can do.

I looked up at the girl.

"I'm Sora" she said.

"Sora...Please....I beg you...have mercy." I leaned down to kiss her shoes and she kicked me right in the mouth.

Wendy: Karen! Stop it! Please! Stop!

I could hear her sobbing. I got back up.

Soo Yeon: you still have a lot to go Karen.

With each girl I went to, it was the same...I felt as if my teeth were going to fall out. I felt dizzy already and blood was dripping on the floor. I coughed, more blood.

Soo Yeon: Get up.

I managed to get up, it took everything I had but I maintained my balance.

2 girls grabbed me. Soo Yeon approached me with a wicked smile on her face.

"Oh Karen, just look at you. You're defenseless. Just like those twins of yours. Oh I wish you would've seen their faces when the car was hit. They were panicked and afraid. Probably wondering where mommy and daddy were. Funny, I thought you would fought back but it seems like we really do have the upper hand don't you think? But it really is too bad those brats aren't here to see this. It would've really made my day to see their reaction of their mommy and daddy like this"

I spat in her face. "Go to hell. My babies were everything to me and you....you took them away from me...Burn in hell, Pyscho bitch!"

She wiped the blood off her face and took a deep breath. "Tsk. Tsk. I wouldn't had done that if I were you" She glared at me. "Sit her in a chair. Tie her up nice and tight. Hands forward and take the gloves off."

She approached Jimin and smiled. "It seems to me like you're mad at Karen Oppa. It's interesting, she did cheat on you didn't she? With Kai. What a low blow. She didn't even care that you had kids together. Oppa, I truly feel for you but it wouldn't be fair for us to have all the fun would it?"

Jimin looked at her. "What're you talking about?"

"Untie him. Sumi, get the gun and the blades please. Oh also get me that tool over there"

Wendy: Gun? What're you going to do?! Please stop.

Soo Yeon: Shut her up. I'm tired of her whining.

Eunji duct taped Wendy's mouth.

They brought me forward, they had tied me so tightly that I felt like my circulation was being cut. Jimin looked at me and his expression had changed. I looked away from him, I deserve everything they did to me...that and so much more. What I did to him was unforgivable.

Sumi brought some tools and handed the gun to Jessie. "Stand behind Karen and point this at her head." She looked at Jimin. "Grab a tool or a blade of your choice."

"No..." He said.

"Oppa, if you refuse...Jessie is gonna pull the trigger. So grab an item and let's begin." Soo Yeon smiled.

My heart began to race. I was scared.

Soo Yeon grabbed some small pliers and handed them to him. "Here you go. Take that nail off."

"What? No. I'm not-"

Jessie: Do it or I blow the bitch up.

Jimin's hand was shaking.

Soo Yeon: Yejin, assist Jimin won't you?

Yejin smiled and took Jimin's hand. She helped place the plier on my nail. My heart raced faster and faster.

Soo Yeon: Look at Karen in the eyes as you pull Oppa. She hurt you and now it's your chance to make her feel like she made you feel. Pull.

"I can't...." He said in almost a whisper.

"Yejin, help him."

Yejin put her hand over his and pulled once with force. I screamed and began to cry.

Soo Yeon: Isn't that music to your ears Oppa? Seeing her suffer? Making her feel like she made you feel?

Jimin was panicked. He looked at me with a horrified expression.

I tried to control my breathing. The pain was excruciating.

Yejin: I think her other hand should match too.

Jimin: No...please....

His eyes began to water.

Jessie pointed the gun at my head.

Yejin: I'll help Oppa, don't worry.

She smirked and looked at me.

The shortness of breath had me feeling like I was going to faint.

She placed the plier on my other hand. Jimin was shaking I could feel my finger moving.

Yejin: Ready? 1......2......

I screamed.

Jimin: Karen....I'm sorry.....I didn't want to but...

The tears streamed down my face and I blacked out.

A few moments later I came too again. They threw a bucket of water at me, everything was blurry. I felt stings in my arms and my hands still hurt I couldn't move them.

Soo Yeon: All we need is to fix that face of hers.

Eunji: I say we burn her with a cigarette

Miran: I say cigarette burns on her arms and legs then her face cut up with razor blades.

Nuri: I say we take a knife a cut a smile just like the one the Joker from Batman has. She looks so serious. Haha.

Yejin: Let's burn her face.

Sora: Ohh a hot wand curler at 400 degrees right on her face and hold it there until we hear the sizzling of her skin.

Jessie: Then we kill her. Gunshot to the head.

Sumi: In front of Jimin and Wendy. Kneel her before them so they can see it.

Taerang: ...............

Soo Yeon: Taerang, you've been quiet this entire time. What's wrong?

Taerang: Soo Yeon, enough. Don't you think we've done enough? What if we all get caught? I don't want to go to jail for the rest of my life. We killed her kids, we kidnapped Jimin and Wendy...we also tortured them so brutally, just look at her!

Soo Yeon: Then leave! You good for nothing idiot! Leave before I decide to do the same to you! Hurry up!

Taerang left without another word. I could barely keep my eyes open, I saw that Wendy and Jimin were still there. I felt useless, I came to save them and look what happened...

Nuri: Wake up!

She slapped my face. I opened my eyes again, my vision still blurry. My thigh was really hurting, it stung really bad. Something sharp was lodged into my thigh. I looked down and it was a knife. I'm still bleeding....there's so much blood around me....I can't stay awake any longer.

Miran: Didn't you hear Nuri?! Wake up!

She stuck a knife into my left leg.

I gasped. I couldn't even scream anymore. My body felt mutilated and I couldn't hold on anymore.

Jessie: Get her out of the chair already. She's not gonna hold up much longer. She's practically dead

Soo Yeon: Okay. Then shoot her I guess and let's get out of here already this whole place smells like a bloody mess. They got me out of the chair and pulled out the knives. They kneeled me in front of Jimin and Wendy. I couldn't anymore. I felt like I was dying. I looked at Wendy then at Jimin. I managed to slightly smile at him.

"Jimin....." I said, my voice weak. "I'm sorry...."

"Don't say that...Karen, Wendy needs you. I need you..."

"No...you don't...." I coughed. "I never deserved you....but just.....know....that I did love you....."

I felt the gun against the back of my head. My eyes began to water. I looked at Jimin one last time.

"Don't look...." I said as I faded away.

I loved him....right down to my last breath.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Where am I? Am I in heaven? What happened? There's so many beeping noises. Why am I here? If this is heaven then Is this really how it sounds? I don't see anything though.

"Karen"

A voice. But...who?

"Please wake up..."

Wake up? But...

"Open your eyes please"

That voice sounds familiar. But who is it? Why is it so hard to see?

"Please. We need you...."

Who?

"Doctor, will she ever wake up? It's been 2 weeks already"

Wake up? Am I asleep?

"I'm not sure. But even if she does, there's no guarantee she'll remember anything. Including you."

Who? Who's he talking about.

"Will it be permanent?"

I want to open my eyes, I wanna see who's here.

"It could be but I can't promise anything."

"Thank you Doctor"

I need to move. Come on concentrate! Move. Move something. Anything.

"Karen? Can you hear me? Move your hand again"

My hand. Okay. Move the hand.

"Wendy! Wake up! She's moving!"

Wendy...Who's Wendy?

"Karen? Omg. Karen! Open your eyes! Please"

Wendy...She's my...my something. I don't remember want she looks like.

"Dr! Nurse! Someone! She's moving!"

They're so happy.

"Karen...Open your eyes" the doctor said. "Concentrate."

Open my eyes. I need to open my eyes...I can do this. 1, 2, 3.

My eyes slowly opened. Everything was so bright and blurry. There were 3 people in the room. Wendy, the mystery voice and the doctor. Soon the blurry silhouettes became clear. I didn't recognize them. But somehow I knew that I could trust them, Wendy...so familiar. It's like a connection almost....

She's crying and the guy is hugging her.

The doctor checked my eyes and asked me a few questions. I didn't know much, just that my name was Karen and I was from the U.S.

"I'll have to do further studies but it seems like she'll be fine. I believe it's just temporary, she should be able to go with you in a few days."

"Thank you doctor"

He walked out of the room and I stayed with Wendy and this guy. I've never seen him in my life. I stared blankly at both of them, not knowing what to say.

"Karen...it's me...Wendy. I'm your cousin...your sister. Remember?"

Cousin. Oh wait...I remember...

"Wendy..." I said. "Yeah, you live on the other side of my house. We grew up together, we're like sisters"

She smiled happily. "And we always will be"

"Why am I here? And who's this?" I asked.

"Noona. It's me, Jungkook."

Jungkook?

"What a strange name. What's a Noona?" I asked.

"You. You're my Noona" he said. "Don't you remember? Look, I brought my drawings with me."

He handed me a booklet. He draws. This isn't a booklet, it's a sketchbook...I opened it and looked at the drawings.

"You're so talented Jungkook...these are pretty..." I said and kept looking.

"I gave this to you. It was my gift to you Noona, so when you missed me you could remember me...." His eyes watered. "Don't you miss me?"

My eyes widened. "Jungkook, please don't cry..."

I felt a warmth inside of me and I felt like I loved this boy with a sibling kind of love. I felt like I truly loved him as if he were my little brother.

I looked at the sketch book again and turned the pages. One by one. Then I remembered something....

-Flashback-

"Karen..."

"Yeah?"

"I'll always protect you, I know I'm the youngest but-"

"Youngest in age but with a big personality and heart"

"I'm glad you and I spent the day together today"

-End of flashback-

"In the park....You drew that picture and you stood up for me...Kookie, my little body guard." I smiled.

He hugged me. "Noona, you came back to me..."

I hugged him back. "I'll always come back to you...no matter what"

My mind began working and I knew there were others. I just needed to see them in order to properly remember.

We stayed there talking for a while, then visiting hours were over and they and to leave me.

I had a dream that night. It was about someone I love but I can't recall who it was.

-Dream-

"Babe...what're you doing?"

"Nothing...I was just...umm...looking for something"

"What were you looking for?"

"My headphones"

"They're on the nightstand"

"Oh. That's where they were." I laughed awkwardly.

"You're afraid of lightening?"

"N-No. Of course not...I was just getting some food"

"At this hour?" He slid over to get closer to me.

"Yeah. I'm kinda hungry" I said.

"I saved you the trouble of getting up then" he said and handed me a juice box and a pack of mini donuts.

"Thank you." I smiled.

*BOOM*

My eyes widened and I clung to him. Doing so made him lose balance and we both fell to the ground, luckily the sound of thunder balanced the sound of the fall. My heart began to beat fast, I towered over him. He smiled at me and played with my hair.

"I....sorry...are you okay?" I whispered.

"I'm more than okay" he whispered back.

He sat up and cupped my face. The butterflies in my stomach going crazy as he leaned forward and pressed his lips against mine.

-End of dream-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook came back the next day with Wendy, bright and early. I remembered them perfectly. I was really happy they were here with me. But we were going to have more people in the room today.

"They'll be here soon." Jungkook smiled.

"Okay" I said.

I felt nervous. I knew there was more, I sort of remembered that they were a boy band. I was in Korea but I didn't really know why. I felt so confused and felt hurt at the same time, what happened? Why did I end up here in the first place.

The door opened and 5 boys walked in. It doesn't seem right though. 5? I expected more. I thought there was 7. Perhaps I'm just imagining things.

"V." I said without thinking.

He hugged me. "Noona. You remembered me....I missed you so much. I was so worried."

V...Taehyung, yeah. I remember, he's been there for me and has been so kind to me. Opening up to me and becoming more than just a friend...he's family.

"V, I couldn't and wouldn't forget my best friend" I smiled.

He smiled. "I'm really happy that you opened your eyes. Noona I was scared we lost you"

He cares so much about me...

"It's okay now." I said.

The other boys approached me. My eyes widened.

"You"

"Yeah?"

"You've tried to kiss me once upon a time. Didn't you?"

The boys laughed and he began to blush.

What's his name? It's on the tip of my tongue.

"Yoongi?" I asked.

He smiled. "Funny how you'd remember that. Hehe. But as long as you do then I'm good." He hugged me. "It's great to have you back."

"Suga...." I said.

"Yeah?"

"Why do I feel so sad?" I whispered.

He pulled away from me. He didn't know what to say.

"You feel sad?" He asked.

I nodded and looked at everyone in the room.

"I feel like something's missing, I had this dream last night but I don't know who he was...it brought a sense of nostalgia though. I felt like crying but at the same time this pain I feel almost feels cozy. Kind of like I have to feel like this..." I said.

Wendy looked at me. "Karen, do you feel like someone else should be here?" She asked.

"Yeah, I do. But I'm not sure...6 seems like a wrong number for these guys. But I don't know why" I said.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-Wendy POV-

She's doing great, memories are slowly coming back. The doctor says we need to talk to her about memories with her so everything would be clearer and by all means not to tell her what had happened because she could go into shock. Jimin was the only one who hadn't came to see her, but her heart knew someone was missing and she longed to see who but he refused. She remembered all the boys and I was grateful to them because I couldn't had done this alone. They showed her some clips from 'Unexpected Roommate' when they took her out one on one. But she didn't seem satisfied, each day her curiosity grew more and more. She wanted to know why she dreamt about this stranger and what they had shared. Still no memory at all about the twins nor about what had occurred.

I wanted to tell her but I wouldn't be able to prove it. That was the only thing left for her to remember, she even remembered EXO. They came to see her and she felt so happy but once she saw Kai, it hit her. She knew that she had done something wrong, she asked Kai so many questions and he gave her answers.

It hurt to see her struggle and cry. Crying for someone whom she didn't remember, longing to see them but was nowhere to be seen.

Kai only explained what had happened between them then she told him to leave. That she didn't want to see him anymore. Naturally, Kai was hurt but he did as she said.

I sat next to her. It was just the two of us now. Jungkook and the others had things to do.

Karen simply stared at her hands not knowing what exactly to think or do.

"Wendy...You know who it is....don't you?"

I stayed quiet.

"Why won't anyone tell me? Is it bad?"

No. It's because if you see him then everything will be clear and you'll remember all the bad things that happened...you'll be hurt. I can't let that happen...not right now.

"Wendy...I'm starting to have nightmares...I wake up screaming sometimes. But I don't know why. Please help me remember. Who is that guy I see? Why do I dream of the happiness I shared with him and why do I dream such horrible things? Why do I have scars? Why was I brought here in the first place? I need to know. Please, help me..." She said.

"If I could, I would." I said.

It's not my place. I can't tell her.

"At least show me a picture...if that person doesn't want to see me, then show me a picture."

I took a deep breath. "Okay. I'll show you..."

I know I'm going to regret this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jimin, go see her."

"No. I'm not going...don't you see that it's better this way? I'll just be a blur. Someone she's never met, someone she never had any relation with...I can't see her and I'm not going to"

"She dreams about you..."

I sighed.

"Jimin she deserves to regain her full memory. She's suffering."

"Suga, I can't. Can't you see that it's best? If I go see her, I'll just bring her pain."

"Jimin, she wants to see you. She asks about you all the time, she has dreams and nightmares. But they all lead to you and she feels sad. She says that every time she dreams and sees you she feels hurt and pain but it's because of what she did, she feels guilty. She doesn't even remember the twins. None of those memories have came back to her. Don't you see? She needs you. Even if she did hurt you...she deserves to know."

"I'll go see her tonight. I'm sure if I talk to the doctor he'll let me stay with her."

"Just be strong bro. I know you can do this" he patted my back.

I hope so....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Karen POV-

Wendy had to leave early, she told me she's going to school here for a semester. So she went to go sign up with Jungkook. They looked so happy when they were around each other, but they weren't together, just 'friends' but I highly doubt they'll stay friends long. It's so obvious he likes her. I remembered him, Jimin. We were together once upon a time, we loved each other but then something happened. Kai and twins. Tragedy struck but I wasn't able to remember what. Kai had been a former lover of mine but it was only a fling, had I hurt Jimin? And those twins....where are they now?

I sat in bed and wondered if he'd ever come. It's getting late and with each passing day my hopes are crushed more and more. I wanted to see him but at the same time I felt ashamed.

The door opened.

It's him, Jimin. I wanted to smile but his expression wasn't very pleasing. Does he hate me? Why is he sad?

He sat next to me and looked at me. It was quiet.

"I have so many things to ask you..." I began.

"I have answers. Ask me whatever you want" he said.

"Can I...hold your hand?" I asked.

He hesitated.

"Jimin...Did I hurt you that bad?" I asked.

He became tense.

He didn't say anything.

"Where are the twins?" I asked.

He got up. "I can't do this. I don't know if you're being serious or if you're messing with me. Do you seriously not remember anything?"

He's angry....

"You don't have to stay. I just....I wanted to see you..." I said.

I felt tears run down my face. Why am I crying? I looked at my hand where the tears had fallen.

"Karen...Do you seriously not remember anything? Of what we had and shared...." He said.

"If I did, I wouldn't be bothering you..." I said.

I felt like a burden. It's obvious he wants nothing to do with me. But then...why did he come?

He took a deep breath and sat down again.

"I'm sorry I got mad...Ask whatever you want" he said and held my hand.

He put it against his face and kissed it. He closed his eyes and I felt a warm tear in the back of my hand.

I got out of bed and hugged him. "Whatever it is I did to you...I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you, it was stupid and you didn't deserve it. It was Kai wasn't it? It was because I was with him instead of being with you...I lied to you. I know I made so many mistakes and if I could I'd take it back, I really would. Jimin...I dream of you every night and I know that what we shared was something so perfect and true." Tears began to escape my eyes. "I'm sorry...please forgive me..."

He hugged me tight and cried. He was sobbing his heart out, this pain he feels is because of me. I comforted him and knew that this was all my fault. He didn't say he forgave me, I didn't deserve it so I don't blame him.

Once he stopped crying. I pulled away from him and wiped his eyes.

"I want to know everything. From beginning to end." I said.

He nodded. "Okay...I'll tell you" He took a deep breath.

He told me everything and my memories came back. I knew what had happened, why I was here and why I had been sleeping for so long. Who had caused it and why. That they were punished and brought to justice, he said they were in jail now. He explained other things too. The twins, everything. I understood now. The nightmares, all those dreams. They were memories. We had a family and I destroyed it. We had unconditional love but I ruined it. Everything was clear to me and I felt sad, because I knew he had no intentions of forgiving me or taking me back. He made it pretty clear to me, he hated what I did and that I wasn't there for him.

"Thank you." I said.

"You're thanking me?" He asked.

I nodded. "For everything. You did nothing wrong, I was the one who wronged you. I'll always have these wonderful memories that we shared together and I'm happy that I at least had someone in my life who truly loved me and gave me the best of him. I'm sorry I hurt you, I'll always regret that because you were the best thing that ever happened to me. I threw it all away for someone who didn't matter. Someone who got what they wanted and left, but not you. You stayed with me through the bad and the good...somehow I was stupid enough to give it all up. Jimin, will I be able to see you again, once I'm out of here?"

"No...." He said.

It hurt, I was in so much pain and that little word finished the job. I was broken, completely.

"I love you but I can't. It hurts too much...It's better if we part. You and I can't be together." He said.

I held in the tears and nodded.

"What's done is done. There's no going back" he whispered. "I'm sorry"

"You don't have to be sorry...I understand. I hurt you and I don't deserve to be with you, it just hurts because...I love you." I said.

He got up. "Take care of yourself. Don't do reckless things anymore, be happy."

He kissed my forehead. "Good bye Karen."

Those were his last words. He left after that and I cried silently. My whole world seemed to turn dark and nothing mattered to me anymore. He's gone...forever....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TO BE CONTINUED......

A/N:

One more chapter to go!! (;゜0゜)

Unexpected Roommate is official coming to and end. Awe, I'm gonna miss writing it ):

But I have an announcement, well 2 announcements.

Announcement #1: Unexpected Roommate 2 is a for sure thing! It is real haha. I will start on it as soon as this one is over. I'm truly excited over this, I don't know too much about WINNER but I will do my best & make you all proud!

Announcement #2: I've come up with a few names to call you guys~ So Take your pick, I mean the one with most votes wins I suppose. If not I'll just have to choose myself ^^

Here they are:
K.I.T.T.E.N (Kind, Inspirational, Tender, Thoughtful, Number1)
M.V.P (Magnificent, Valuable, Perfect)
L.O.V.E (Lovely, Open-Hearted, Vibrant, Extraordinary)
P.A.N.D.A (Pure, Affectionate, Nice, Devoted, Adorable)

I only came up with those haha. But I hope you all realize how much you mean to me ^^ Everyone of those words truly describes how I view all of you. I mean it kinda sounds lame but if you have a suggestion I'd love to hear it! Haha. In case you like none but I hope you pick one of those! Lol

Anyway, I'll see you all really soon~

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and that you
You'll eagerly await the FINAL chapter!
Oh the suspense! Will Karen and Jimin stay together? Or is this really good bye forever? Hmm. I myself don't know xD

Love you all! Thank you for everything!

XOXO,
K_Senpaixx

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

60.6K 2K 58
Between the two..
121K 6.7K 49
Stop fucking with my heart ~
115K 3.3K 32
"What?! You gotta be kidding me uncle. I wont live with them!" ♥Living with 7 boys, how does it feels like? ♥