New Life In Gensokyo (Touhou...

Autorstwa Zenomic

Y/N L/N, a boy died in the outside world, but luckily, God chose you to be revive in Gensokyo. Now, this stor... Więcej

Chapter 1: Another life in Gensokyo
Chapter 2: Tutorial
Chapter 3: To the Human Village
Chapter 4: Human Village
Chapter 5: Youkai?!
Chapter 6: Akyuu no Hieda
Chapter 7: Rank-D Dungeon.
Chapter 9: Red Mist (2)
Chapter 10: S-Rank Dungeon?
Chapter 11: Class Changing (1)
Chapter 12: Class Changing (2)
Chapter 13: Your class is...
Chapter 14: A day rest.
Chapter 15: C-Rank Dungeon??
Chapter 16: The fight between 2 army.
Chapter 17: Still a normal day
Chapter 18: PCB Incident (1)
Chapter 19: PCB Incident (2)
Chapter 20: PCB Incident (3)
Chapter 21: The Party System
Chapter 22: Dark Emperor's Heritor
Chapter 23: Back to the dungeon
Chapter ??
Chapter 24: Shjt getting start
Chapter 25: A day at Hakugyokurou (not really)
Asking #3
Chapter 26
Chapter 27: Imperishable Night (Part 1)
ACTUALLY

Chapter 8: Red Mist

2.9K 55 70
Autorstwa Zenomic

Keine: Y/N!!!!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN???!!!!!*jumps into the sky falling with a nuke in her hands*

Me: Well, guess i'll die.

KABOOOMMMM!!
---------------------------------------------------------
Me: HOLY FUC..

I wake up from a dream, the dream was more like a nightmare.

Me: Huh? What happened..? Why am i in bed? Hmm...

I try to remember what happened after i get back to Human Village.

-Yesterday-

I got back to the Human Village, this time, Keine-san is already waiting.

Me: H-hello? Keine-san, sorry for... AH!

Keine didn't say a thing, used her head to hit me hard enough to make me unconscious.

-Back to present-

Me: So that's what happened..., even with my endurance 30, she is still strong enough to make me unconscious.

After i get unconscious, Keine-san sure take me home.

I get up and get ready for the morning. Today is summer, so Keine-san will be at home (maybe?)
(Idk if at Gensokyo, school is off when summer)

As expected, Keine-san is sitting in the living room. Waiting for me to wake up. I think i need to apologize?

Me: Uhm... Keine-san?

Keine: Yeah? Is there anything i can help you?-she says, having a smile on her face.

But the smile seems not normal...

Me: Sorry... for yesterday...,I came home late...

Keine: That? Im not angry.

Me: You sure...?

Keine: Yes.

She says that... but her expression is the opposite.

Me: Ok then...

Keine: Don't do that again, okay?-Keine says, in a angry way.

Me: Y-Yes...

Well, at least Keine-san forgive me. After that, I started to make breakfast. We have breakfast together, but doesn't have any conversation. I really want to break this atmosphere.

Me: Can i go outside today?

What the f-? Why did i ask her that?

Keine: Why?- She says, agrily.

Me: Ehh... because i want to have a rest today. I don't want to fight any youkai today. I promise i will get home soon.

Keine: You sure? Don't lie to me again.

Me: I-i'm sure.

Keine: Fine. Do what you want.

Me: Thanks! I luv u.

Keine: Wh-what are you saying?! Baka!

Ho? So she is a tsundere? Never heard of it.

---------------------------------------------------------

After the breakfast, i get outside the village as usual, doing my daily mission. After finish it, i decided to have a day rest.

"What should i do today?"

New mission
Go fishing
Reward:
-2000 Gold
-Ability Enhanced

"You know what i mean, hehe"

Well then, what are we waiting for? Let's go!

I buy a fishing rod in the shop, and some bait for fish before go to the misty lake.

Let's get going then.

There is a river to the west of the Human Village, so i'm gonna go to that river.

-Timeskip-

So i am here, trying to find a good place to sit. I decided to sit here (somewhere idk). Take out my fishing rod and ready to fish.

"Here we go!"

-Another time skip-

It been a hour, still no fish.

-TIMESKIP?-

Another hour, no fish.

-Timeskip!!!!-

Finally, after 4 hours, i catch a fish.

"My life sucks... 4 hours for a tiny fish."

Mission Completed
Go fishing
Reward:
-2000 Gold
-Skill Enhanced

"You did this on purpose... Didn't you?"

Skill Enchance using...
Critical Hit elvoved into Air Slash.

Air Slash lvl 1.
Player use his/her sword, dagger, etc... to create and cut in the air, making an invisible air slash and hit the first enemy touch it.
MP: 30
"Oh, maybe this will be useful."

I try to use "Air Slash", it really useful, the air slash cut a tree in half in the otherside of the river.

"Very useful."

Having this useful skill for 4 hours of sitting? Still worth.

"I wonder if this skill can cut that snake..., since critical hit did nothing."

Enough thinking, it maybe late now, i need to go back before Keine-san get angry.

-Timeskip-

I'm halfway home, suddenly, a red mist cover the sky of Gensokyo, making me suprise.

'The heck...?"

"Oh, right. The incident happened in Touhou 6."

"Not my job, let get back to the village before Keine-san be angry"

New Mission
Solve the incident
Information: Finds out who make the red mist, and stop him/her from doing that.
Reward:
-2x Exp Potion for 24 hours.
-Something useful?
If failed:
-Player dies.

"You son of a b-"

"Why these things always happend to me..."

"And die if failed? He really wants me to die.."

I can't do anything now, i have to do the mission or i will die.

"Ah... Let just get into the job."

But wait, isn't it the time? I can check my lvl to the other beside Rumia and those youkais.

Player lvl is low to do this mission, System will give you a skill while doing the mission.

"Oh, so im still weak compare to them? Okay then."-i say, a little angry.

"But let check the skill"

"Huh? This is...."

"......"

---------------------------------------------------------

I start to get back to the river, if there is a river, there must be a lake. (That bullshjt, don't belive. Won't work in real world.)

After get back to the river, i follow the river and somehow get to the lake. The misty lake.

"This place sure have a lot of mist."

In the other side of the lake, i can sense 2 people fighting and i can see some light that way.

"Must be Reimu and Rumia."

I have to go fast before she finish it.

I can see a big mansion in western style after those trees, it must be the Scarlet Devil Mansion.

I get pass the trees and bushes, finally here, standing infont the SDM.

And you may know, SDM have a chinese- i mean a gatekeeper, her name is Hong Meiling.

It looks like Meiling notice me, but she just stay here. Do nothing. She doesn't want to pick up a fight.

I get closer, using All-seeing eyes.

Hong Meiling Lvl 45

What the f-? Her lvl is 45?? Even stronger than the snake, how can i stand a chance?

Wait.... Maybe i can using my new skills.

Meiling: Go back, i don't want to fight you.

Me: Sorry, but i have to.

Meiling: Why?

Me: cuz i'll die if i don't...

Meiling: What?

Me: Nothing.

This conversation is no need, i just have to defeat her. Basically, defeat her, get into the mansion.

Me: Can you just let me in? I don't really want to fight.

Meiling: You can't. Please go back.

Now i need to do this fast. She doesn't want to let me in. I start the fight first, with a punch straight in her. But Meiling blocked it.

Meiling: You choose this then.

She throw a punch against me, it is very fast. I block it, but the punch still make me get back.

(Dang it... She is strong, compare to the snake, she is not only fast, but her physical power is high, maybe it is because her ki manipulation)

I take out my dagger, Rasaka's Dagger. It is a little not fair, but this is the only way. I use Air Slash, the invisible slash is fast, but somehow, she dodge it.

(What? She dodged it?)

Meiling rush to me, throwing punches. Maybe her power is strong, but speed is my best. I can see the punches, but i can only dodge it, my speed is just a little higher than her.

I use my dagger, try to cut her. But she jump back, and dodge it. The moment i miss, Meiling punch me in my gut.

Meiling: You stand no chance, go back.

I thought i am strong enough, but i am still weak compare to this world. System was right when he gave me that skill.

Me: Not now... I will defeat you!!

.....

.....

.....

KAIOKEN!!!

This is the skill System gave me, using my memory to create this.

Kaioken Lvl 1.
Multiple the Player power by 1,5x, can use kaioken x3 at max now.
HP: 50/min for 1.5x
75/min for 2x
100/min for 3x

I don't want to use this, because i only have 400 Max Hp at the moment. It will be a 2-edged knife. I have to finish fast.

My power skyrocketed, Meiling is suprising. Right at that moment, i use all my power to punch her. Meiling lowered her guard down at that very moment. So the punch deal a high damage.

Meiling: Grh... So you can control your ki too... Just like me.

I don't want to talk, because the kaioken is draining my HP. I rush to her, punching her, but Meiling is not going to down yet. She pay me back with her punches, but her power is going down because of my punch before. Finally, i defeated her.

Meiling: Hah... What's your name.. Kid?

Me: Y/n L/n

Meiling: The name's... Hong Meiling.

She then fainted, unconscious.

You defeated Hong Meiling.
Lvl up!
Lvl up!
Current lvl: 27

I turn off the kaioken... My hp now is 213/400, the kaioken really drained me a lot. I use a healing potion, heal myself to 350/400. I am out of potion, now i have to buy another one.

You can't buy potions during this misson.

"Great..."

I take my a-s up, and going inside the mansion. But before i leave, i buy a blanket and place it for her. Then i get inside the mansion.

You are now inside Scarlet Devil Mansion, you can't leave until you solve the incident.

"

Fine... I get used to this by the way..."

---------------------------------------------------------

And that's chapter 8, hope you guys enjoy this story.
Also, the first part is the idea from MrMechPunch, it is in the chapter 7 comments.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

3.4K 42 9
Read the story of (yn) in the world of Harry Potter (I have dyslexia so sorry if I spell anything wrong or make any grammar mistakes however I spel...
15K 225 31
Updated: I've been wanting to write this for a while so, here it is. Enjoy
3.9K 146 14
No one escapes their fate. No one does and no one can. ... No... Fate... ...it does not define me (I don't own touhou it belongs to zun) (This self i...
34.2K 219 44
If you haven't read Part I, go ahead and read that! Enjoy the ride as I continue to revise the story and thank you all so much for all of the support...