Dangerous Love (Larry Stylins...

By LarrySTYLINS0N213

Harry Styles is a normal guy with a normal life and he liked it that way, that is until one night when he get... More

Chapter 1: Kidnapped
Chapter 3:Close Call
Chapter 4: Fight
Chapter 5:Somethings Wrong
Chapter 6: Secrets Out
Chapter 7: Proof
Chapter 8: Kisses and Couples
Chapter 9: Dark Secrets
Chapter 10: Meet the Parents
Chapter 11: Heartbreak and Plans
Chapter 12: Time
Chapter 13: Plan In Action
Chapter 14: The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 15: Bender...
Chapter 16: Bad Memories
Chapter 17: Mistakes
Chapter 18: A Painful Love
Chapter 19: Werewolves
Chapter 20: Mate
Chapter 21: Ritual
Chapter 22: Pain
Chapter 23: Back home
Chapter 24: New powers
Chapter 25: The beginning of a war
Chapter 26: Bloodbath
Chapter 27: The End of a Long Journey
Epilogue

Chapter 2: Do you Believe Me Now?

30.6K 791 261
By LarrySTYLINS0N213

Hey guys ok so I was not expecting my story to get this much positive responses!!! I'm like freaking out right now!!!! I love you guys so much! :) :) :)

-Becca

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==--==-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==--==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Harrys POV:

I sat in the plastic chair for god knows how long just thinking about what I just heard. They can't be vampires, right? That's impossible vampires don't exist, do they? I’m so fucking frustrated right now! Vampires aren't real, they only exist in movies and books and T.V shows, don't they?! They were probably just trying to freak me out... yeah they were just scaring me. Even if there are dead body's they would probably people they murdered with guns and knives, and NOT they're teeth.

For some sick reason I found peace in the fact that the dead body's I'll have to get rid of were killed by weapons and not brute strength. I can't just get rid of body's though, the most that I've ever gotten to a dead person was at my grandmother’s funeral, and those were only her ashes. I am almost positive the first body I see I'm going to throw up. Somehow my mind drifted back to the gorgeous boy in stripes that I saw only an hour ago. Wait hold up! Did I just call that psycho gorgeous?!?! Oh God what is wrong with me? I kept trying to make my brain stop thinking about him but for some reason I couldn't get him off of my mind. No madder how hard I tried to push his face to the back of my mind I kept thinking about him. Why am I thinking this? I'm not even gay! Well I did snog that one guy at a party this summer but, that doesn't count!!

Out of nowhere my prison door flew open once again and standing there was no other than Mr. Sexy himself! Dear lord, did I just call Louis sexy?

"Come on time to cook us dinner" He commanded.

"Hold on" I said "If you guys are really what you implied, which I don’t think you are. How come you need to eat normal food?"

"You don't believe that we are what we are?" He asked almost seductively.

"U-um yeah I mean those types of  th-things don’t even exist is real life, do they?" I stuttered losing all of my confidence from before.

He chuckled darkly. "You have too much to learn boy. But if you insist on an example I am very glad to do the honor"

And before I could even contemplate what he was talking about he was pressing very closely to my back with his head in my neck kissing and sucking there slowly.

I tried my hardest to hold back a moan but I just couldn't help myself and when my moan released from the back of my throat he chuckled. Suddenly there were very sharp teeth at my neck pressing dangerously hard at my skin. He pushed what I would guess to be his fangs into my neck all of the way and I screamed out in agonizing pain. But soon the pain was replaced with extreme amounts of pleasure and I completely forgot that what he was doing could very well kill me, I gave into him and at that moment I couldn’t care less if I died right then and there. Sadly though he pulled away and my knees were suddenly very weak and I was light headed from the blood loss.

I looked at him and he had blood dripping from the right corner of his lip and his fangs were still out covered in blood, my blood. He came very close to my ear.

"Do you believe me now?" He whispered, his lips grazing my earlobe.

I nodded my head unable to speak partially from weakness and partially from fear. He smiled and headed for the door.

"Oh and I've decided to give you the night off, consider yourself lucky" He winked at me before finally exiting the room.

I was left standing there completely weak ready to fall over and completely and utterly confused as to what just happened. One thing was for sure though they were definitely vampires.

Louis POV:

I entered the slaves "room" and saw his head snap up at my presence. His curly locks bounced from being moved so quickly and dare I say he looked really good right now. I have a thing for hot weak defenseless boys, but for some reason Harry seemed like so much more than a good fuck. And he smelled delicious; I could barely contain my control around him.

"Come on time to cook us dinner" I commanded trying not to be fazed by his bright green eyes.

"Hold on" He said "If you guys are really what you implied, which I don’t think you are. How come you need to eat normal food?"

"You don't believe what we are?" I asked trying to sound sexy, and by the way that he tensed up I think I did the trick.

"U-um yeah I mean those types of th-things don't even exist is real life, do they?" He stuttered nervously. He is so cute when he is nervous

I chuckled darkly. This boy really doesn't want to believe that we're vampires does he? Well I guess I'll have to convince him otherwise. "You have too much to learn boy. But if you insist on an example I am very glad to do the honor"

Quickly I ran behind him and started slowly kissing and sucking his neck seductively. He let a moan by accident and I chuckled, I knew he was gay. I realised my fangs and pushed them into his neck slowly, he screamed in pain but I ignored it. He melted into me and instead of being tense he was relaxed and calm. See, what most people don't know is that, when vampires take blood it's not one sided, not at all. Humans enjoy it too, not as much as us obviously but it’s still quite a lot of pleasure for them. Also vampires can also take blood from other vampires; it can still kill them but not as easily and quickly as it takes to kill a human. Harry's blood tasted so good, I just wanted to drain him dry and take every single last drop there was left. But I knew that I needed to stop, if I wanted more in the future I couldn't kill him now could I. So reluctantly I pulled away staring at him in his weak tired state. His knees were wobbling and his head was slightly spinning, he looked like he was going to pass out any second.

I moved in closer to him coming close to his ear.

"Do you believe me now?" I whispered purposely brushing my lips against his ear lobe as I backed away. He simply nodded; I smiled at him and began to leave. "Oh and I've decided to give you the night off, consider yourself lucky" I winked at him before leaving the room and heading upstairs.

I arrived there in a matter of seconds to only to see Zayn and Niall lounged on the couch watching T.V like they usually do. You see I'm sort of their.... leader; so to speak, I turned both of them when I began to feel lonely. I turned Niall when I found him on his porch steps with a black eye and several cuts and bruises, I read his mind and found out that his father beat him and kicked him out of his house for being gay. So I turned him into a vampire and erased all of his memory of the past few years of his life where his father beat him. He made me promise not to tell anyone he was gay and I've kept my promise ever since. I turned Zayn when I found him in an alley left for dead because he was left for dead after a hit and run. I was going to eat him and then move on with my life but he seemed so innocent and helpless and for some reason I saved him.

"You know we could hear Harry from here" Zayn said.

"Yeah, I thought we agreed we weren't going to kill this one" Niall whined.

"Don't get your panties in a bunch, he is still very much alive just weak and filled with pleasure" I smirked.

"You just couldn't control yourself could you?" Zayn sighed.

"Can you blame me, that boy was hot!" I winked at them.

"Your messed up" Niall said.

"Yeah yeah whatever. So I told curly he could have the night off so I'm going hunting, anyone wanna come with?" I asked

"Sure" Niall shrugged and stood up from the couch stretching.

"You go on ahead I'm not that hungry" Zayn said flipping the channels.

That boy is up to something I just know it, but what?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey sorry if that sucked, but if you liked it than YAAAA!! :) I have a big football tournament (thats soccer for those of you in America and Canada) this weekend so I won't be able to update. :( But I will see if I can maybe squeeze a little chapter in :)

Remember

-Comment <3

-Fan <3

-Vote <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 10K 64
Emily goes to a One Direction concert with her best friend and as she's walking out she gets kidnapped by he mates. Find out what happens in this one...
60.6K 3.1K 24
So I decided to try something different. I write a story but you as a reader decide what is happening next. Write a suggestion in the comments and I'...
16.4K 333 16
Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, and Niall Horan all knew they were different from the start. They met each other at school and...
25.9K 753 79
[edited] complete -------------------- Harry had always thought that his life was never easy. But when he gets kidnapped one day while walking home...