Star Wars: Recruits from Rede...

By jedi_avenger727

(Characters created by jedi_avenger727, darth_writer73, and ridley_forever) This is the Official Guidebook fo... More

Jayden Visa: The Last Jedi
Connor Jade Terranove: The Pilot Cadet
Aaron Obyonek: The Traitorous Stormtrooper
Oberon Takin: The Leader
Shira Daheli: The Co-Leader
Draco Frierza: The (former) Brother of a "Sith"
Fennec Visa: Jedi Master in Exile
Kylo Ren: Commander of the First Order
Cantor: Fallen Jedi
Kaia: New Republic Pilot
Captain Dino Druce: Extremist Rebel
Leia Organa: Princess Turned General
C-3PO: The Droid Who Has Seen Everything
Armitage Hux: General of the First Order

Darth Blaze: Revival of the Sith

12 1 1
By jedi_avenger727

Name: Malachi Zondor (Darth Blaze)

Born: 0 BBY

Homeworld: Coruscant

Affiliation: Jedi (formerly), First Order

Biography: Born shortly during the Battle of Scarif, Malachi Zondor was born to parents who were both against the Galactic Empire. His father was a member of Saw Gererra's partisans on Jedha, His mother was a member of the Rebel Alliance on Yavin 4. After the Galactic Civil War, Zondor's parents let him train as a Jedi under Luke Skywalker. But was seduced to the dark side alongside his closest friends, Ben Solo and Cantor. He was seduced by Snoke, a dark side Force wielder. This caused him to destroy the Jedi Temple alongside Ben and Cantor, Soon after, they joined the First Order. At that time, Malachi Zondor was dead, Darth Blaze was born...

Trivia: Neither Kylo Ren, Blaze, or Cantor were Sith, they are dark side warriors who use the Force and red lightsabers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 195K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
564K 38.8K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...