Fennec Visa: Jedi Master in Exile

(created by ridley_forever)

Name: Fennec Visa

Born: 30 BBY

Affiliation: Jedi

Biography: Jedi Master Fennec Visa has one heck of a backstory! In the year 19 BBY, she was one of the many survivors of Order 66, Where Darth Sidious commanded all Clone Troopers to wipe out all living Jedi. Some of the other survivors of Order 66 included Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Kanan Jarrus, Cal Kestis, and Ahsoka Tano. After Order 66, Fennec went into hiding on the Earthlike planet known as Darothar. Where Darth Vader dispatched an Inquisitor to find her. Fennec knew she wasn't safe on Darothar. Later she escaped to another unknown planet that does not appear on many galaxy maps. It is unknown what happened to her during the Galactic Civil War. But after the war, she helped Luke Skywalker and other surviving Jedi Masters train a new generation of the Jedi Order, including her daughter, Jayden Visa. But when the traitorous Jedi Padawans Ben Solo, Malachi Zondor, and Cantor killed all of the new Jedi Order, both Fennec and Skywalker went into exile, Never to be seen or heard from again...

 But when the traitorous Jedi Padawans Ben Solo, Malachi Zondor, and Cantor killed all of the new Jedi Order, both Fennec and Skywalker went into exile, Never to be seen or heard from again