Avengers one shots

By purpleflowering

All of your favorite avengers! fem reader x male avenger. ALL OF THESE STORIES ARE MADE BY ME! DO NOT COPY OR... More

Rain: Steve Rogers
Sorry: Bucky Barnes
Pinky Promise: Clint Barton
Pinky Promise Pt.2: Clint Barton
Emergency: Thor Odinson
New Home: Peter Parker
Surprise: Pietro Maximoff
Calm: Bruce Banner
Overworked: Tony Stark
Trick or Treat: Loki Laufeyson
Unexpected: Loki Laufeyson
America's Sweethearts: Steve Rogers
Escape Room: Peter Parker
Wish: Bucky Barnes
Date: Tony Stark
Returning Home: Loki Laufeyson
Late:Peter Parker
Mjolnir: Thor Odinson
Hulk: Bruce Banner
Cookie Dough Ice Cream: Pietro Maximoff
No More: Steve Rogers
Author Note
Little Gracie: Thor Odinson
You're Ok: Bucky Barnes
Target: Peter Parker
Unknown Enchantment: Loki Laufeyson
Jealous: Steve Rogers
Going Away: Bucky Barnes
Asgard: Thor Odinson
Iron Woman: Tony Stark
A/N
Introduction
Small Green Fist
Sniper Bullet
Cash
Ice Cube
Silver Coin
Reindeer Ornament
Lightning bolt Sticker
Pacifier
Secrets: Peter Parker
Remembering: Bucky Barnes
Asgard: Loki Laufeyson
A/N
Breakup: Collective Avengers
Another A/N (Sorry)
Sokovia: Pietro Maximoff
Museum: Bucky Barnes
May the Fourth: Peter Parker
Seashells: Bruce Banner
Assassin: Clint Barton
Hogwarts: Steve Rogers/ Collective Avengers
Kidnapped: Tony Stark
My Hero: Sam Wilson
Red Carpet: Tom Holland
Battle: Steve Rogers
Spin the Bottle: Sam Wilson
Goofy: Peter Parker
Trickster: Loki Laufeyson
A/N
A/N (again)
The End

Brooklyn: Steve Rogers

1.5K 30 6
By purpleflowering

Y/N's POV: 

It's my birthday and right now, I'm getting ready to go to my favorite bar in Brooklyn. I love it because it hasn't changed since it was opened in the early 40s and I just love the old charm of it. I slip on some white flats to match my modernized swing dress before grabbing my coat and heading out the door. 

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I eventually park my car outside of the old bar and smile before walking towards the front door. I haven't been here in at least two months and I'm happy to be back. I walk in the front door and my smile leaves my face immediately. 

The entire bar was changed to have a more modern approach. I stand at the front door, speechless when a waitress comes over and asks, "Are you ok, ma'am?"

"How come they remodeled the bar?" I demand.

"We weren't attracting enough customers so the boss decided to remodel to draw in more people. We did keep the back of the bar the same though." the waitress explains.

I thank her and she takes me to a table in the back. I sit there for about 5 more minutes until my brother, Gabe and my best friend, Hallee enter the bar and sit at my table. 

"How come you're not at the front of the bar?" Gabe asks before Hallee kicks his leg under the table. 

"Because they changed it." I say simply. They leave the topic alone after that and we order our food and drinks. 

While we are waiting for our food, two men with their hoods pulled up and wearing sunglasses walk into the old part of the bar, where we're at and they sit down at the table behind us. I track the taller of the two with blond hair until he sits down. When he does, Hallee squeals softly, "Oh. My. Gosh!! Oh my gosh! That's Captain America and Bucky Barnes!!" 

I turn around slightly to see both of the men tense up and I look back at Hallee and say, "Don't go bother them, Hal. They're probably just here to enjoy themselves so we shouldn't bother them." 

Hallee pouts before muttering a resigned "Fine..."

We finish eating our meals once they're brought out to us and then go over to the bar. We order drinks and laugh with each other when old songs begin to play. "Come on! Let's go dance!" I say excitedly, pointing to the dance floor. All of the other people in the back of the bar had made their way to the middle of the room and I pull Gabe and Hallee along with me so we could join them. 

I recognise the song that comes on so I grab Gabe's hand and try to teach him the swing dance that goes along with it. He continuously steps on my feet and bumps into other people. Eventually I let go of his arms with a huff and step back so other people can dance. When my back is turned, someone comes up behind me and says, "Excuse me, ma'am?" I turn around and end up facing the tall man from the table behind which I now see is Captain America. I don't fangirl at all though because these people want to live at least partially normal lives and with girls and guys following him everywhere it must be tiring. "I saw your failed attempt at a swing dance back there," he points behind him and chuckles a bit. "So, I was wondering if you'd like to try it with me?" he holds out his hand for me to take. 

"I would be honored Captain Rogers!" I smile before taking his hand. He immediately twirls me and we head to the dance floor. We twirl around and do all of the proper steps. I giggled when I saw Gabe talking to Bucky Barnes but Gabe looked like a starstruck fan girl. I looked back at Captain Rogers before he let go of one of my hands and used the other to lead me to a more secluded place in the bar. We sit down at the corner table and Rogers announces, "This is the very same table Bucky and I would sit at every Saturday for lunch back in the 40s."

"That's so sweet..." I reply quietly.

"I have a question..." Cap starts,"Why weren't you all star struck when you met me? You knew me already since you called me Captain Rogers."

"I did it because I feel like Superheroes like you always get way too much attention from the press and starstruck fan girls and just fans in general. You and Bucky came here to probably just escape the publicity so I didn't want to act all fangirly and ruin your quiet night." I answer.

"That's very considerate of you. I can tell you, Buck and I really got stressed when we heard your friend say she recognized us. I really do thank you for intervening like that and making sure she didn't come over." 

"You're welcome, Captain Rogers." I smile.

"Please, call me Steve."

"Of course, Steve!" I giggle goofily.

"Do you think I could get your number?"

"Yeah, do you have a pen?" 

"Here you go..." he reaches behind the bar and grabs one.

"Thanks!" I write my number down on the palm of his hand. "I feel like the luckiest birthday girl on the planet!" I laugh.

"It's your birthday?" 

"Yep! I'm now officially 25!"  

Steve smiles before telling me to wait there and going to find a waiter. When he comes back, the Happy Birthday song is being played by a waitress on guitar and everyone is singing! A small cake is placed in front of me and sparkling candles. When they finish the song, I make a wish and blow out my candles while everyone claps. 

When the crowd disperses, I wrap my arms around Steve's neck and give him a big hug. "I've been coming here for 21 years and I never knew they did that!" I squeal.

"Well now you know! Bucky did it for my 16th birthday and it surprised me so much I got an asthma attack!" 

"Oh, that's so awful!" I laugh.

"It's fine. I have many great memories at this bar and I'm making new ones right now..." 

"Oh, stop being such a sap!" I laugh although it's very flattering. 

"Can I take you somewhere?" he asks.

"Sure! Let me just tell Gabe and Hallee that I'm leaving. And then we can go." I walk over to Gabe and a drunk Hallee to let them know I'm leaving with Captain America. Usually, Gabe would tell me to be careful but he thinks I'll be safe since I'm with Captain America.

I return to Steve and we leave the bar. He tells me about all of the alley ways we pass. He was beat up in almost every one. I laugh hysterically about the last one where Bucky came to save him in his army uniform. Steve laughed too, though he had a sad look in his eyes. "What's wrong?" I ask him.

"It's nothing, it's just, that was the last time Bucky and I were really hanging out here in Brooklyn before I went under." he states sadly.

"Oh Steve, I'm sorry..." I say softly, putting a hand on his arm.

"It's fine. We're almost where I wanted to take you, anyways." he says, trying to bring the mood up. We walk for a bit longer until we come across a small cafe.

 We enter in and the man behind the counter greets Steve by saying, "Well, well, well. If it isn't Scrawny Stevie!" the man gets out from behind the counter and embraces Steve. The man looked to be about 100 but still as active as a 40 year old. "It's great to see you, Steve. Now, who is this Belle you brought with you?" he asks.

"It's great to see you too, Kasey. And, this is Y/N. We met at the old bar we went to back in the 40s. It's her birthday today so I was hoping she could have the birthday special." Steve replies.

"Absolutely. One birthday special coming right up!" Kasey yells before disappearing into the kitchen.

"What is this place?" I ask in awe. 

"This, is Kasey's Place. My friend Kasey, from the 40s always wanted to open a cafe so he did. He opened it a year before I went into the army. The man you met, Kasey, is 103. How old I would be if I didn't go under." Steve tells me in a bittersweet tone.

"This place is AMAZING!" I exclaim looking around.

"I knew you'd like it. When I sort of heard your outburst at the update in the front of the bar, I knew you'd appreciate the old charm of these old Brooklyn places." Steve says happily. 

I look away, embarrassed that he heard my small outburst. Steve was about to say something but then Kasey comes out with a chocolate funnel cake with ice cream in the center! There were 13 little hand cut cookies that spelled out Happy Birthday sitting on top of the cake and ice cream. "Kasey! This is so amazing! Thank you so much!" I squeal, smiling up at the man.

"Of course, Y/N anything for you and Stevie. I better see you two back here as a couple before I die. You two would be good together. I can see it already." Kasey smiles. I blush and duck my head down to focus on the amazing dessert that Kasey prepared. 

After Steve and I finished the giant dessert, Steve walked me back to my apartment. He and I stood looking at each other when he says, "Y'know, Kasey may be onto something when he says we could be good together..." 

"I don't know, he may be..." I smirk.

"Well, good night, Y/N. I'll text you in the morning." he says and begins to walk away.

"Hold up, Pretty Boy!" I exclaim. "You better not be leaving without giving me a goodnight kiss, bud." 

"I thought you'd never ask..." he says breathlessly before racing towards me and capturing my lips in a searing but passionate kiss. I kiss back with just as much emotion when he lets go suddenly. "I'll leave you wanting more..." he smirks before walking away from my apartment door. I unlock my door and step in before collapsing on my couch, my knees weak from all of the excitement. "I'll definitely be wanting more!" I think before falling asleep.  

*

*

*

A/N: Hey! I'm back! Well, I finished the seven minutes in heaven so I'm going back to the normal imagines. I'll post again when I can but can someone give me a prompt for my next imagine? Thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 107 33
Just some stories about our favourite Avengers It does include non-avengers like Deadpool and other side characters. - Angst and fluff Ships & X Read...
22.2K 304 26
one shots with all your favorite marvel characters. 𑁍 π“Έπ“ˆ’ 𓂃 taking requests ? [ βœ”οΈ ] - yes ! [ ] - no ; please wait until further notice ! ...
856 23 19
A bunch of random stories about our favourite heroes, fun, angst and all around childish shenanigans. Honestly it's probably gonna be mostly Bucky Γ—...
76.9K 1.5K 21
A bunch of random Avengers/Marvel oneshots, based on photos I found on Pinterest and ideas from friends, or my own ideas. Mostly fluff, some angst, N...