mark me in your heart | mark...

By moonijunni

started: 02/23/2020 ended: 03/22/2020 "you told me to mark you in my heart, so that's what I did." More

One
Two
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
The last entry

Three

232 17 3
By moonijunni

To Mark,

You and I've been working on the project by ourselves and comparing notes at lunch. I don't have anything I need to do so I invited you to work on the project at my house. I was super happy when you accepted and it felt like no time had passed at all until you had to go back to your home.

My mom invited you to stay for dinner but you couldn't 'cause you said your mom would get worried. 

I did feel sad when you had to go but I knew that we'd see each other tomorrow so I wasn't too upset. I don't know why but I'm thinking about you more and more. 

It's probably nothing though.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
4.2K 106 16
"promise me to never leave, markipooh?" "i promise my love" but you did... - (lowercase warning) 24...