ROYALE

By mamab0ii

When the King decided to wed his only son to the second son of a well-known aristrocrat family from other ter... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 24

16.6K 747 100
By mamab0ii

Tharn was lazying around by the pool when he received a text from Type, saying that he got work group to do so he would be late. A part of him wanted to believe it was true while another part of him had a gut that Type was lying at him, like when he planned the rendesvouz with Puifai behind his back.

Tharn tried to call his husband but 2 calls from him went unanswered. "Fuck!" He cursed as he raked his hair in frustration.

He decided to dial Forth right away even when he knew Forth was probably having a date with Beam. And most of calls would go directly to voice mail whenever he was with Beam.

However, luck was on Tharn's side. Forth answered his call not longer than 2 rings.

"Sup?"

"Forth, thank god!" Tharn's heart almost dropped when his gang leader answered his call.

That made Forth startled a bit, he sensed something, "Something happened?"

"I need Ming's number. Please, hurry!" He pleaded impatiently.

"Hey, Tharn, what happened? Is it about Type?" Forth guessed correctly.

Tharn was even idiotically nodding his head vigorously, he forgot that Forth could not even see him doing that, "Yeah... He said he's gonna have a work group with his friends..."

Forth didn't answer just yet, since he knew there was something more into it. Tharn then continued, "He.... he has lied to me once, saying that he was hanging out with Ming... Remember when I asked you to give me Type's number through Phana?"

"Yeah, what about it?" Forth asked back.

"He was lying by then. He planned a rendesvouz for me to meet Puifai." Tharn explained.

"...Shit.." Forth cursed under his breath.

"Yeah, shit, right? So now I'm worried he's doing something else behind my back... I.. I can't take it if he ever leaves me again... Things are going so well, I have to do something before he does stupid things again." Forth could hear the frustration in Tharn's voice.

"Okay, I will forward you Ming's number. But tell me if there's something I can help, okay?" Forth said as he offered a help.

"Mm, sure. Thanks, Forth." Tharn cut the call.

He immediately called Ming once Forth had forwarded his number. His junior answered it right away and was even polite enough to greet him when Tharn introduced himself.

Tharn's fear came true when Ming said he didn't know about Type's work group. His junior even informed that Type had gone since lunch time, not even attending the last class today.

Sweat started to break on Tharn's temple. Shit, shit, shit! Things he was afraid of just got real. Tharn was going crazy thinking of any possibilities that Type might be in trouble.

He was going to call the police but he didn't want this became bigger case. He didn't want the King to know yet.

Tharn decided to dial Forth right away. He needed a link to Forth's right hand. "Forth, please help me."

.
.
.
.
.

Type's phone blipped as he received a text massage from the person who asked him to come. He had informed the other person as soon as he arrived at the hotel and he was now waiting at the lobby.

The hotel was located quiet far from the Capital. It was an hour drive from his campus. Type took a cab to get there.

The text massage he just received said that he could just come up to the room. So Type did. He walked out from the elevator once it dinged on the highest floor of the hotel.

He found only 2 rooms on the floor. They were all president suites. Type brought his feet to stand before the suite at the right side. He checked on the message he received earlier to check once again if he came to the right room.

Once he had made sure that it was the right room, he rang the bell. The door was opened by a small lean hand with manicured nails. The girl was still beautiful as ever. Her long wavy hair fell gracefully by her chest.

All of her features screamed pretty. But the fact that her eyes were swollen and red was an evidence of her wails.

"Are you okay...?" That was the first thing Type asked Puifai when she opened the door for him.

Puifai nodded and opened the door wider so Type could get in.

Type couldn't hide his dismay since he answered the call from her an hour ago. Puifai was crying on the line. She sounded so helpless and asked him to come here alone.

At first Type was suspicious. He couldn't picture her as innocent and pretty girl he knew since he had seen that picture from unknown number.

But she sounded desprate and frustrated. So Type's conscience won this time. Puifai took her initial seat by the big glass window and curled herself with a clean white blanket.

She stared blankly to anything outside the window. From this high-up Type could see the Capital from afar.

"I bet you have seen the picture since you never ask why I called you earlier." Puifai blurted out the fact.

Type didn't say anything. He chewed his lower lip because he had not had something nice to say. He was not the best guy out there one could reach out and ask for comfort.

He was cold and awkward and quiet guy. He mostly found himself in awkward situation whenever he had to communicate with people.

Puifai had turned her head towards Type, "What do you think? Glad that I'm actually a bitch who cheats on your husband?" She bitterly said.

Type didn't counter her. He was best at being mute. He was all ears for Puifai.

"It happened years ago, when Tharn and I were together for almost one year." She began her story. "We have just graduated from high school and our friend hosted a pool party to celebrate our graduation. Tharn couldn't come since he had to attend official schedule with the King."

Puifai's voice started to crack. Type knew right away she was crying again. Type was fast to grab a box of tissue by the night stand and passed it to her.

She received it and snorted on the tissue before she continued, "I was drunk and didn't even remember what really happened but one thing for sure he smelled like Tharn."

She sniffed again and continued her story, "And the next thing I knew was kissing him and making out. The next morning was hell because I got a bad hangover and I woke up next to a naked stranger...."

She couldn't finish her story because tears were welling up on her eyes and didn't stop pouring. Type didn't what he was supposed to be doing so he stayed still. He had not even sat yet.

"I knew I was trapped when I started getting anonymous messages threatening me about what happened that night." Puifai said between her hitched breaths.

"I could not even appear publicly and claimed Tharn as mine because the messages just wouldn't stop unless I stayed under the radar. I was living in fear for almost 3 years thinking that maybe someday Tharn would eventually know what kind of girl I am. But I swear I was trapped and I thought that guy was Tharn." She cried harder, so Type hurriedly got two glasses of water and gave her one of it.

"The picture was kept as secret for almost 3 years since I decided to just comply with the game to just stay in the shadow. I was suspicious of the King at first, since he doesn't like me from the start. But it's not him either because he summoned me to appear before him and showed me the picture. Yes, he never likes me but he was disappointed that time. He never thought I could be someone that I'm not even when I've told him that I was trapped and dead drunk that time. He was afraid it would affect his reign and above all, the most important thing was that it would hurt Tharn. The picture could damage not only the throne but Tharn's heart as well. And by that time I knew I would never be the princess."

Puifai gave a glance at Type and snorted a little with her stuffy nose, "You're exactly what the King wants as Tharn's spouse. There has never been bad news nor good news about you. No traces of you, I was even surprised to know that the King was able to find someone like you. How could you live a life like that?"

Type curved his lips a little, "Boring life?"

Puifai nodded, "Yeah."

Type shrugged, "I loved my boring life."

"Loved, huh? You love your life now, don't you?" She said in mockery.

Type chose to nip  his lips instead of answering, but Puifai knew the answer even when Type kept his mouth shut.

"I didn't think Tharn would choose someone like you over me, though.." She confessed, "I thought it was okay as long as I could love him in the shadow while you got all the spotlight as Tharn's legal spouse. Pathetic, huh?"

Type knew that Puifai was not asking for him to respond, so he didn't answer.

"But he chooses you over me. The boring one, with a similar built, and you're not even a girl. Don't get me wrong.. I'm not homophobic. It just.... it hurts. I can't help comparing myself to you. But... I'm not going to be bitchy about it since Tharn loves you and that's all that matters."

And finally she said, "But I've got a request.."

"What is it?" Type immediately asked.

"Would you keep that picture as a secret from Tharn? I don't want him to think that I'm a cheater when I'm not... Not when I haven't caught the culprit yet." She looked at Type with her Bambi eyes.

Type blinked slowly before he finally gave a nod. "If he knows, it's not coming from my mouth."

Puifai heaved a deep sigh, "Thanks."

The silence fell between them and it was thick with awkwardness.

"Is the air conditioning not working..?" Puifai suddenly said as she fluttered her hands. She went to set the degree lower.

But the room was still hot. Beads of sweat started to form on Type's temple. "Shit.." He grunted and crouched down because something burned from the pit of his stomach.

Puifai had already thrown off the blanket that covered her body earlier. Her shirt was dampened with sweat that kept forming. "It's hot..." She groaned while tying her hair in ponytail.

Type unconsciously stripped his Engineering jacket off as well as his t-shirt. Puifai could hear he groaned in pain. She was going to help but her body trembled vigorously.

She cried out as the painful and burning feelings started to kick off her own stomach.

While Type was already lying down on the floor since he felt a massive headache. In a blur, he heard a loud thud followed by a wail and then a loud thud again before Type finally lost his consciousness.

.
.
.
.
.

To be continued
—————
A/N:
I don't fucking know what I'm writing anymore. I'll just go buy ice cream to ease my mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 8.4K 25
PhD student Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat, has to agree to tutor his neighbor's son to add up to his savings. He has heard that the neighbor's son is to...
161K 6.9K 32
ESTHER SERIES GEN-1 ----- The straight man was not okay with the decision his parents had made for him. But, it does not mean that the other party wa...
3.4K 244 11
Loving someone in one thing and declaring it to the world is a whole different story. Hi guys This story is a Mewgulf fanfiction and my first story...
175K 8.8K 27
When Mew, a perfect man who simply has no luck in love, meets Gulf, a young man who excels mostly in football, what twists and turns will eventually...