Multi Fandom | GIF Imagines |...

By LilyHemsworth

gif imagines :) More

Fandom List
Chris Evans | 1
Steve Rogers | 2
Shawn Hunter | 3
Ricky Bowen | 4
Ricky Bowen | 5
Ricky Bowen | 7
Ricky Bowen | 8
Ricky Bowen | 9
Ricky Bowen | 10
Ricky Bowen | 11
Gilbert Blythe | 12
Ricky Bowen | 13
Ricky Bowen | 14
Shawn Hunter | 15
Shawn Hunter | 16
Ricky Bowen | 17
Ricky Bowen | 18
Ricky Bowen | 19
Ricky Bowen | 20
Shawn Hunter | 21
Keanu Reeves | 22
Neo | 23
Niall Horan | 24
Shawn Hunter | 25
Jess Mariano | 26
Shawn Hunter | 27
Shawn Hunter | 28
Shawn Hunter | 29

Ricky Bowen | 6

1.3K 25 7
By LilyHemsworth

Imagine . . .

Ricky playing you a song he wrote for your anniversary during lunch.

"Why is everyone acting so weird? I don't understand!" you exclaimed out loud at your friends at the lunch table. "Speaking of weird, where's Ricky?"

You about fell out of your seat as music came blasting out of the speakers in the lunch room, scaring the living daylights out of you. Everybody at your table, stood up. Your eyebrows furrowed in bewilderment.

"Um..." you slowly looked around the lunch room, noticing that all the other students were also standing up. "What's going on? Why is—"

"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY [Y/N]!" you heard the voice of your boyfriend scream from a distance. You snapped your eyes at the direction and saw that he was at the top of the stairs. "I LOVE YOU!"

A smile grew across your lips as somebody tossed Ricky a microphone and the music officially started. Ricky began to sing along to the track, and right away you knew the song was about you and your one year anniversary. You bopped your head to the music as Ricky came dancing down the stairs with a flash mob of the students with him.

He really went all out, and you loved that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 11K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
59.4K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
1.9M 85.8K 193
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
747K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...