The Unexpressive Veil- Male J...

By Anniewillgo

This was supposed to be Erin Beaufort's day off. She was supposed to lie in bed and sleep the whole day and... More

There She lies In Pieces
The Ticket
Homebase is where the sleeping bear lies
Into the club we go
Time to meet the Rabbit
Lead the way, temptation.
Hidden Messages
Charming wake-up call
Eddie's impending doom and a meeting with a Rabbit is imminent
An unexpected visitor pops in
Looking for context clues behind locked doors (Part 1)
Looking for context clues behind locked doors (Part 2)
Crash and Burn
An Open Home For The Rabbit
A Hollywood Tale...
Between Law and Family...
Get The Boot
The scar that caused it all...
Fly On The Wall and One Angry Lioness
A Trip For The Rabbit and Two Entwine
Surprise!
Pride of Lions Quality time, Eddie and Erin go hunting...
The Rest of the Gang
Danger and Possession
A Break, The Truth, And Oh My God...
F*ck It.
Damn It!
Struck
Euphoria

Drinks around and Jessie finds pictures.

3.1K 61 25
By Anniewillgo

When Erin arrived home it was filled to the brim with people. 

It made her eye twitch with irritability.

Don't get her wrong, she loves her family but having them around the house way too long is a bit much. Lionel will try to start trouble, Nathan and Caleb with suck face at each other, Caleb will try to kiss her, Victor will try to handle his kids and Sasha will turn into satan in the kitchen and god only knows what Jessie will do in front of them.

All those reasons are why Erin is hesitating to enter her own home. Urgh, she just annoyed at herself for hesitating. It was HER home,  goddamn it, she refuses to be afraid to enter.  

Erin gave a deep sigh and opened the door.

            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first thing she noticed was how loud it was. The children and Gus were running around all over the place, all the lights in the house were on and bright as fuck (She mentally groaned at her electricity bill) and loud laughter and shouts were coming from the kitchen. 

As she walked into the living room she saw Drik and Rumi hiding underneath the couch, probably hiding from the kids. Erin raised a brow at them. 

"Wuss." 

The threw a glare at her and a snort. 

Rolling her eyes, Erin quietly walked her way towards the kitchen and hid in the shadows for a moment and took in the sight in front of her. Sasha was cooking or nearly done cooking and Victor was whisking what seem to be eggs in a bowl (Though he looked like he didn't want to do such a thing). Lionel was speaking animatedly about their childhood and generally annoying Nathan, Caleb giving him reassuring pats on his head while he sat on Nathan's lap. Jessie was with them as well, his eyes were gleaming his amusement at Lionel's story and the stupidity of the Beaufort siblings shinanigans. The two kids were on the floor with Gus, who was enjoying the attention. 

"...And Nate here hid under the bed, hoping mom wouldn't catch him." Lionel burst out laughing. Caleb tried to hold in his laughter but his shaking frame deceived him.

"What did she do afterward?" Jessie asked. His chest was rumbling with quiet chuckles as he stared at a red face Nathan. 

"Mom lost her fucking head, her pretty wall painted bio-green with unwashable industrial paint, It took both dad and Eddie to hold her back from going after Nate ass." Lionel wiped the tears from his eyes. "She cried her eyes out, grounded him for a year and cut off his social life." 

Ah, Lionel was telling the story of Nathan failed punished prank on their mother. Mom had the walls designed and painted by a very good artist in the art nouveau world. From what Erin remembers it had cost a lot of money and it was worth it. Mom would sit down and read her book near the wall and enjoyed the atmosphere that it gave her and reminded her of her times in France. 

One day, Nathan and Mom got into a huge argument about a party he wasn't allowed to go to and grounded him for the night. Nathan being a teenager and pissed off, decided to pull a prank on their mother while she was out. He found some bio-green paint in the basement that Victor had used for a school project once, and believing that the paint was washable, painted over the beautiful art that was on the wall. It wasn't until Victor and Lionel arrived home and told him the bad news about the paint. 

Nathan nearly shitted on himself and tried to salvage the wall but have you ever tried to scrub off bio-green paint off the wall? it's impossible! Victor and Lionel tried to help but once they realized that there was no point, Nathan knew what he had to do and shakingly called their father to tell him what he had done. 

Their father was horrified at the site of the wall and nearly blew his top off. Eddie was there and tried to placate everyone but they all knew they were fucked. When Erin got home she saw all the males in her family pale and ashy, They all had a look on their face to see if she had any ideas and Erin looked them dead in the eye and eloquently said : 

"You're Fucked."

At that point, Nathan gave up and all but ran upstairs when he heard mom's car pulling up. Their father had a gone to the front door hoping to relaxed their mother enough, the rest of the Beaufort children prayed silently for mercy and hope Nathan came out alive from this. 

Once their mother saw the wall she laughed thinking it was a prank at first..but once she saw the look on their faces and the smell of the paint finally hitting her. She lost her fucking mind. Never had Erin seen their mother so scary up till that moment. It scared her so bad that she hid behind Victor, who was shaking in his boots, while Lionel gripped his arm in fear. 

It was so bad, that the neighbors heard her screaming. Their mother had the hidden strength of hulk as she successfully threw their father aside and ran up the stairs to murder her son. Eddie had to cuff her to the hand-railing of the stairs...which broke in her anger. It took both Eddie and their father to take her down, they had rounded her up to the kitchen to talk, but it looked at a hurricane went through the place.

Victor, who was keeping his younger siblings safe behind him from their mother's wrath, was smart enough to call in their grandparents to make a room for Nathan. Once the three of the four Beaufort siblings shook off their fear, they went upstairs to help their brother pack and keep him hidden from their mothers all but raging sight. 

It took hours for their mother to settle down and finally break down crying. Their father had ushered their mother to bed and Eddie drove Nathan (Who they help sneak into his car) to their grandparents. Victor and Lionel made the smart decision to paint over the bright green wall white and Erin went to clean up the mess their mother had made. 

It took multiple layers of paint to get rid of the green and a whole bunch of trash bags to clean the home. 

Now that Erin thinks it over it wasn't as funny as Lionel remembers it. He either remembers it wrong or is just telling the funny parts. 

Jessie chuckles stopped and blinked for a moment, he turned to the direction where Erin was hiding and smirked a little. "Welcome back darlin'." 

Erin narrows her brows at him. What the hell? Is she giving some weird ESP signals that Jessie can read or what? Rolling her eyes at the ridiculous thoughts she entered the kitchen, though she had to keep her guard up because-

"ERIN BABY!!!" Caleb jumped away from Nathan's lap and slammed into Erin, giving her a loud kiss on the lips "MUWAH! How was your day? got to kick some ass?" 

Yeah, keep on guard because of that. Caleb just does it to annoy Nate into a jealous frenzy that will promise a full night of no sleep (not looking forward to hearing them at ALL). Erin pointedly ignored looking at Jessie, knowing that he has a full scowl on his face.

Then she was tackled in a bear hug, also known as Sasha. " Hi, Preciosa! it's so good to see you!"

"Hey Sasha, its good to see you too" Erin tried to move her arms but Sasha hulk-like strength pinned her arms down. "....Sasha not that this isn't nice but my arms are going numb."

"Oops Sorry! I just missed you so much and so did the kids, right guys?" Sasha turned to her children and gave them a very pointed look at said 'Behave or else'. Alessa and Alonso stopped petting Gus( who whine at this) and slowly looked up towards their emotionally repressed aunt. 

From their view, Erin looked like a painting. Her long midnight-black hair was loose and framed her face and made her pale skin glow eerily, her bright amber eyes were glowing around long dark lashes and looked empty to them. To make it worse, they were sitting on the floor so Erin staring down at them scared them.

Alessa was the first to start sniffling. Alonso followed right behind her. 

Erin felt her heart sink in a little, though the children didn't see it, Jessie did. Before the two would start crying full-on, Jessie made his way behind Erin and gave her a hug. 

"Aww, you say hi to everyone but not to me? I'm starting to think you want me jealous." With that said, he swooped down and gave Erin a long kiss that brought on a pretty blush on her face.

Immediately both Alessa and Alonso stop crying and stared open mouth at the pink color that graced their aunty's face. Jessie gave them a wink and Erin a cheeky little grin. "Hmm I like this color on you but I still prefer navy..." Jessie paused. "With lace." He whispered into her ear.

Erin went red and pushed Jessie away, he laughed at her hissing "You smug son of a bit-" 

"BISCUITS! Yes, I should make some for tomorrow right?!" Sasha interrupted Erin, looking a little red on the face. "Wow you two are quite a show you put there, tell me, do you give private shows?" She wagged her brows at them. 

Caleb jumped in "Oh my can you imagine? Omff just the thought of it..." His eyes glazed over a bit as he shuddered. 

"Can you please stop having dirty thoughts of my little sister?!" Nathan complained. 

Lionel gave a snort. "I think Jessie fanbase would be crying tears of joy for a show like that.."

Victor said nothing as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "For the love of god... PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME REMEMBER!"

Lionel stuck his tongue out at Victor and the (Hidden) finger to Nathan. "Grow up, you conservative jerks, I got over it now you get over it."

Victor made an inhuman sound and Nathan smacked him on the head. 

Erin simply hid her face behind her hands and prayed for patience, she felt Jessie wrap an arm around her waist and give her a kiss on her head. 

"At least their not crying..." He whispered into her ear.

At that, Erin peeked through her fingers and saw Alessa and Alonso looking at her and this time without tears. 

She gave him a silent thank you.

          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After dinner and dessert, Sasha made the kids turn in for the night. The adults were currently all lazying about in the kitchen, not talking until Lionel took out the whiskey. 

"No." Was the immediate response for the other three Beaufort siblings.  

"Oh come on!" Lionel pouted. "We have nothing better to do, so what's a little game of 21 questions?"

"One: The kids and Two: Some of us have to work tomorrow." Victor exasperated, giving the glass jar of pure whiskey a dark look. 

"Yeah, and the last time we played we somehow turned the living room upside down, found three pots brunt to a crisp and Caleb ended up on the roof half-naked." Nathan glared at Lionel while giving a blushing Caleb a comforting squeeze. 

"Not to mention, your fucking car was parked on the neighbor's lawn and there was a porn advertisement printed on it, Do you have any ideas how many angry calls I got from parents?" Erin fumed. "You try explaining to parents what is 'suckling rosebud' "

Jessie's arms quivered around her waist as he shook in silent laughter. He can't take Erin seriously when she talks in that monotone way of hers when she's irritated at something. It was too fucking cute.

Erin gave him a jab to the ribs. 

He did not stop laughing.

"Okay first off, we establish that the car was all Nate fault...he was handcuff to the steering wheel," Lionel emphasized pointing at Nathans's flushed face. "Secondly, no one here can make Caleb do anything, so if he was on the roof he probably did it to himself and thirdly ya'll a bunch of bitches."

Sasha and Jessie raised a brow at him. 

"Except for you two, of course," Lionel said quickly. 

They gave him a small smile. 

"How is it that you." Lionel pointed at Erin. "Can take guys that are three times you size down and handle guns being pointed at you but you are afraid of a little bit of whiskey?"

Erin didn't answer him. 

"And you," This time he pointed at Victor. " You have to drink in a lot of social engagements for work in order to hassle potential clients, but drinking with family is a no?"

Victor's eye twitched.

 "And let's not forget about you two" Caleb and Nathan looked away from the evil judgemental finger. "Caleb you drink three times the amount of alcohol than all of us and come out fine but whiskey is your danger drink and you Mr. Nurse, you deal with crying and fighting patients-"

"I deal with kids." Nathan deadpanned.

"Well, you deal with some crazy-ass parents, but you bitch out when its fun time." Lionel scoffed. "You all need to suck it for once and grab your genitals and drink with me." 

None of the Beaufort siblings said anything. 

"Well," Caleb spoke out. "Nathan can suck many things at least."

"CALEB!!" Nathan.

"OH MY GOD." Victor.

"I knew he was going to say it," Erin.

"Oh wow" Lionel.

Sasha broke out laughing and Jessie tried to hold in his laughter but it was too much, Lionel gave him a wink that said 'Watch this'.

"Well then, are you all gonna be a bunch of bitches or are you all gonna drink with me?" Lionel swished the whiskey bottle around his hands playfully, giving his siblings a daring look. 

The room was quiet. Sasha did a little count down with her fingers and as soon as she hit four-Immediately four tumbler glasses hit the table.

"Fill it up."

Lionel's smile was pure evil.

"Gladly."

      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are no words to describe how drunk the Beaufort family was.

Lionel was sleeping on the table, holding on the empty two bottles of whiskey like it was a lifeline.

Victor had somehow managed to hang half his body out the window. A very small window, mind you, that was high on the ceiling that you needed to climb on the counter. 

Nathan and Caleb disappeared about four cups in and by the sound of constant thumping that had just finished, Jessie bets they won't be seen until the morning. 

Sasha was sitting on the floor, eating some cookie dough. ( He made sure to check if it was safe to eat before letting her have it)

And Erin, sweet sweet Erin...

Was sitting by the toilet hacking her stomach out.

Yeah. 

Somewhere in drink number four, Erin and Lionel got competitive and went all balls out in out-drinking each other. Oh, Jessie tried, TRIED to stop her, but the woman had threatened to handcuff him to stairway rails if he took the whiskey away. 

And he wasn't looking forward to sleeping on the floor while his arm dangled above his head. 

So right now he was sitting behind her, holding her hair back and giving her soothing rubs on her back and comforting words. 

"Alright darlin' let it all out," He crooned. He softly tilted Erin's head back and placed a cool compress on her head. 

"Ugrhh..." Erin groaned, clamping her eyes shut.

"I get you something for your head as soon as your stomach settles alright?" Jessie stood up and left Erin by the toilet once more. "I'm going to check on the others." 

"Urgh... get them to bed please...?" 

"Sure thing darlin'" He smiled at her as Erin lean her head back on the shower door. 

Leaving Erin to adjust her stomach, Jessie went to deal with the others.

First: How the hell was going to get Victor down? The man was larger than him in muscle mass and made it clear he didn't like Jessie at all. Another question is: How to convince the huge man down?

Maybe his wife?

"Sasha dear," He asked as sweetly as he could. "Can you make your husband come down?"

Sasha looked at Victor..more like his ass by her eye level and back to her cookie dough in her hands and gave a sigh. "Victor, I'm eating, get down now."

There was a low moan coming from the outside and Jessie watched as this huge man wiggle his body out of the small window and slowly pull himself back into the house. Victor narrowed his eyes at the change of light and gave a grunt.

"Get downstairs to bed," Sasha ordered, using the cookie dough as an arrow.   

And just like that, the head sibling of the Beaufort family went straight to bed. 

Well...that was easy. 

Now to deal with Lionel.

Jessie detached the two empty bottles and helped to get the man up. "Come on now, let's get you to bed, you don't want to sleep on the floor do you?"

A low groan was Lionel's answer.

As they wobble their way, Jessie stopped and looked up at the flight of stairs that, just by the look of them made him want to quit. It annoyed him and amused him at the same time. Taking in a dead breath in, Jessie and a wobble drunk Lionel bravely went up those stairs.

And after missing multiple steps and nearly hitting his head, Jessie dragged Lionel to bed and left him there hanging side-ways and making sure his head was turned to the side (Safety measure). He managed to find two aspirin tablets and got a glass of water from the bathroom and left it beside Lionel's bed. 

Jessie closed the door and took a deep breath. 

Okay, two down, two to go. 

Luckily Sasha was compliant and was already standing on her own (very wobbly though). She gave Jessie a huge smile as he herded her to the basement door and helped her down the stairs.

"You know I like you," Sasha babbled " You seem good for Erin,"

Jessie smiled. "Thank you"

"Nooo problem, hersomo!" She giggled. "You're much better than that other guy."

Hit. The. Brakes.

That made Jessie paused. ".....Other guy?"

"Yupppp!" She nodded her head. "That Richy rich, guy what was his name again?"

Jessie felt his eye twitch. Richy rich guy?

"hmm, caper de something...no caper dunhill?" Sasha rambled to herself. "Casper....Dunhill? No not that either....urgh he had that evil-fur-loving-sister."

Jessie felt his blood pressure drop. Oh no...

"...Casper De Vil?" Jessie said, hoping to god that it wasn't him. 

"Yeah! that's it! Casper De Vil!" Sasha squealed and then quieted down, shushing both of them. 

Oh dear lord. Why? 

"D-" Jessie cleared his throat and lowered his voice. "Did they date long...?"

"Yep!" Sasha said. "They were together for about....hmm four-ish years?"

What. The. Actual. Fuck?

"Four years?" Jessie had to swallow the bitter jealousy that was trying to escape his chest. 

"Erin always called it off and Casper ehh, would always fight for another chance and somehow Erin would let him and I don't know..." She paused, Sasha furrowed her brows deep in thought. "I think Erin tried to cut him off....but Casper was slick like the devil and always found a way to come back."

Slick like the devil he was. 

Casper DeVil was the much younger brother of Cruella DeVil, a woman who nearly destroyed her family fashion company with her sick obsession with fur. When Casper turned eighteen he booted his insane sister off the company and went Faux Fur, only to make the animal community happy. After that, he bought a six million dollar deal that congested ten dying brands, saved them and built a fashion empire. The man was the biggest mogul that ever came out of this city. 

But he was one of the most manipulative bastards that Jessie has ever met. 

If Erin was an on and off thing with this guy... Jessie can see why Erin was so hesitant before with him..that and all her other problems. But he had to ask...

"Did Erin love him?" Jessie asked. 

Sasha looked at him through her drunken gaze. "Hmm no, I don't think so...I think she tolerated him but for Casper... I think he loved her because he would always be here for all the holidays instead of being at some fancy party..and he had this look on his face whenever he saw Erin...like she was his life-line.." She paused. "There some photo albums in the livingroom bookcase that have some pictures of the two of them together."

Oh, so there were pictures of them.

How fucking sweet. (Insert sarcasm here) 

"Oh really?" Jessie wanted to punch something really bad right now. 

"But shuuush, Don't tell them I said anything okay?" Sasha dramatically did the universal 'be quiet' sign towards him. "Nighty night chulo!" Sasha finally made her way to the bed where Victor had falling asleep speared eagle style.

Jessie just calmly and quietly made his way upstairs. He had a lot of things to do

First thing first: Get Erin to bed. 

And she was right was Jessie had left her. Not throwing up anymore and sleeping against the bathtub, with little snores coming out every now and then. So damn cute. 

Jessie smiled as he carried her bridal style up the stairs. "You need to eat more..you are light as a bird." He mentions softly.

Erin continued to sleep peacefully in his arms. Once he tucked her in bed, Jessie went to find aspirin and a bottle of water for her, he made sure the trash bucket was next to her just in case if the urge to throw up hit her in the middle of the night. Jessie decided to clean up the kitchen. It wasn't really dirty but hey, he was living here and he had to do his part. It took him less than 15 minutes to finish up. 

Jessie had two choices right now.

He could go upstairs and cuddle up with Erin and forget about her past transgressions with that two-tone hair bastard or..he could look at the 'pictures' they had and see all the shared memories they have together.

Curiosity won.  

It didn't take long to find the photo albums, the first three were filled with family photos of every sibling. Victor's baby photos were hilarious, most of them were of him screaming his head off and his father looking absolutely terrified. Lionel and Nathans looked normal except Nathan was a bald baby and Lionel looked as mischievous as he does now. When he got to Erin's baby pictures he had to hold in his coos, Erin was a fat rosy baby. Filled with baby rolls and pink cheeks and a head filled with raven hair.

And by the look of her father's face, he was absolutely smitten with her. 

But looking at the bottom of the pictures he notices that the dates were out of order.  Unlike older Beaufort brothers, Erin's photo description said she was out of the hospital at three months old. It was odd to him until he turned to the next page and now it made total sense to him. Erin was a premature baby. Way too premature.  

There was a picture of her in an incubator with her father holding her in one hand, and tubes hook on her tiny body. Her mother was sitting beside the incubator looking fearful as her hands were placed on the glass window that was helping her daughter live.

The following photos were of Erin's growth in the hospital and little descriptions of her health written on the side of each photo. All of the near-scares and fearful scenarios, detailed and archived showing Erin's constant fight for life. 

At this moment is when Jessie realized how precious Erin was. 

Even entering this world, Erin had to fight to survive. It all made perfect sense why everyone around Erin worried about her constantly. It wasn't only because of her past trauma it was also because Erin was always fighting the odds around her. Be it surviving school, work, fighting bad guys or the crushing loneliness that plagued her. She could have died at some moment in her early life and Jessie would have never met her. 

Jessie would have never met this amazingly strong person. One miscalculation to keep baby Erin alive would have robbed Jessie from ever meeting her. And as fucked up as this may sound, Jessie was glad that Acme was killed.. all in the chance to meet Erin. 

He was going to go to hell for that.

Jessie took a deep inhale and put the photo albums away. Deciding that Casper DeAsshole was the past, and now all he wanted was to cuddle up with his amazing Erin.

And the universe signaled him the biggest 'Fuck You' because somehow one of the books fell and opened...to were Casper DeAsswiper was holding onto Erin like a lost lover and giving her a kiss.  

Instead of ignoring it, Jessie's jealousy monster grew inraged. He didn't even notice that he had picked up the album and started to looked through it like the insane man that he was. Each photo was taken in different places, some were in high fashion clientele places where the glamours people were seen in the background and some were in much homier areas that definitely didn't suit the fashion mogul. 

Each picture Jessie can clearly see that Erin was slightly uncomfortable around Casper. Her eyes were never in the direction of the photographer, they were off to the side. Her arms would never wrap around Casper, they were either position in a way that one could interpret as a fashionable pose or were loosely hanging on her sides. In those pictures, Casper took to his advantage and pulled Erin closer to him. Almost as if he was molding her body to his.

Ohh Jessie hated that bastard.    

Why you ask? Years ago, Casper DeAssCraper had come into his club. It was before he started singing and was working as a host. That asshole antagonized Jessie like no tomorrow. Usually, Jessie would shrug it off but the little fucker had said something about Jessica. He somehow found out that Jessica was his mother and rubbed her past into his face like he was nothing, he continued to do so until Jessie finally snapped.

After that Jessie wrestled the fucker to the ground and fought him dirty. The rules of gentlemanhood left him when that shit for brains opened his mouth. 

God just remembering now made his blood boil with hate. How, HOW did Erin get with him? Why the hell did she put up with him for four years?! 

It took every ounce of his control not to rip apart the photobook. 

He slammed it shut with enough force that air blew into his face. Jessie made sure to place everything the way it was (albeit with rough handling). He paced around the livingroom in order to remove the boiling rage that was running in his veins. Going to bed angry would just make him sluggish and distant in the morning and he didn't want Erin to know that he was snooping around learning about her past lover(s). 

Logically, he knows he was being a prude. For fucks sakes,  Erin wasn't a virgin and he himself had some bad(very bad), ex-girlfriends that he wouldn't want Erin to know. Maybe it's that stupid 'manhood pride' that aggravates him that Casper Fucking DeVil got to know Erin before him.   

And just thinking about it in that way, makes him cringe at himself. This isn't the dark ages for fucks sakes, Erin isn't a thing to be owned. 

Rubbing a hand down his face and taking deep, deep breaths in. Jessie forced that dark jealous incorrigible bastard living in him to calm down. A few minutes in Jessie is exhausted and all he wanted to do is to wrap his arms around Erin and get some sleep. 

Checking the trash can next to Erin (thankfully) empty, Jessie slipped into bed next to her and pulled her into his chest. He smiled as he heard Erin give a soft sigh and burrowed further into his chest. Jessie wrapped his arms around her tiny body and closed his eyes as he felt Morpheus pull him into a (hopeful) dreamless slumber. 

But his dreams were filled with mocking icy blue eyes and two-tone hair laughing at him. 

        ====================AUTHOR NOTES================

OKAY Before anything I just wanna blame my fucking sister for showing me a picture of a male Curella DeVill. I mean look at him!

FUCK ME SIDEWAYS HES HOT!

I honestly wasn't going to put him in here. But like the fucking insane person that I am, I could not just let this hot bastard into my story.  So expect him somewhere in there. 

Anyways...

That story of premature Erin was homage to me. I was at least three and half months premature and that was a ride from hell nobody like to talk about. When I ask my mother about it she got sad as hell so I don't ask anymore. Yeah, so to all of my premature baby dudes out there, hold on and live life, my dudes cause it was almost robbed away from us. 

Also, I want to tell you guys that me taking five classes this semester was a fucking mistake. I'm literally scrambling by and its only the first month of the semester!!  So in order to make sure I can get through my classes, I might have to update every two months.. I KNOW! I'm sorry guys but having to write the chapters up and dealing with school altogether has me behind and the last thing I ever want is to give you guys a crappy story. 

It sucks so much ass. I have a lot of ideas that could work but the bad part is that they come up at the worst times and my minds wanders away from my school work, which is never a good thing. AND I'M ALSO WORKING AFTER SCHOOL.

So as painful as this is for you guys the next chapter probably won't be up until late April.. or mid-April.

I'm so sorry. 

I AM NEVER GIVING UP DO YOU ALL HEAR ME?! I MADE A COMMITMENT WITH THIS STORY AND I'M STAYING WITH IT. I FUCKING PROMISE. 

Anyways As Always, Please leave a vote and a comment behind..your comments make my day and I love you guys for it. 

-Annie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 68 73
"You have no idea how badly I want to make love to you," he responds with a shake of his head. "I love you so much," he continues and my heart melts...
10.1K 360 32
As Brent (28) and Jessica (24) confront their pasts, they uncover deep-seated secrets that threaten not only their relationship but also the stabilit...
48.4K 1.7K 31
"You must be her." The gentleman in the center said. His already present smile widening into a toothy grin as he tipped his hat to you. "Enchantée." ...
645K 16.1K 44
Madison Rosales is not your typical 22- year-old. While everyone her age is out graduating college? She's only getting started. While everyone is out...