The Rest of the Gang

Erin was gone by the time Jessie woke up. 

She left a note by the nightstand saying something about Eddie needing her and she had to leave immediately. 

Shame, he really was in the mood for a cuddle. 

Yawning and giving himself a good stretch, Jessie wince at the new scratch marks that decorated his back. He doesn't mind the pain, in fact, it makes him shiver a bit as a reminder that Erin was the one to mark him and if that doesn't make his morning arousal heavier...

He smelled coffee being brewed and he remembered Erin brothers were still here. He was alone with Erin's older brothers. 

Fuck

And they weren't particularly quiet last night either..He can recall shouting Erin's name numerous times last night. Truthfully he would have been much more embarrassed but he can't help but find the humor of it all. Besides, he kinda likes annoying them. 

Jessie was lucky enough that the hallway was blissfully empty and he rushed into the bathroom. Once he got a good look in the mirror he nearly jumped in surprise, he knew Erin left scratch marks but when the seven hells did she leave hickeys?! Was this payback for the amount he left on her? 

Probably. Did it bother him? Hell no. 

Anyways taking a quicky shower and finishing his morning routine. Jessie carefully made his way downstairs, not because he was avoiding Erin's brothers, no, he was being careful with the dogs. He learned that the times he had left Erin's bedroom, the two Doberman dogs like to wait at the final steps of the stair and try to bite at his legs. He told Erin but he only received an amused look from her. 

He was on his own it seems. 

Luckily, the dogs were nowhere to be seen, Jessie made his way to the kitchen where he was met with someone new it seems. They were paying attention to their phone, sipping what smelled like coffee in their cup. They weren't very tall and the all-black outfit they had on expose slim but lean muscle body, their stature was almost delicate like with natural grace. Their brown hair was styled into a bob ending at the chin with one side held behind their ear. All and all a very beautiful person.

Hey, you can still be in love with someone and you can appreciate beauty in other people. 

Jessie, not wanting to scare this person, cleared his throat. They immediately turned their head up and gave Jessie a welcoming smile, their brown eyes glinting in what seems like glee and appreciation. They had put their phone away and extended their hand towards Jessie. 

"Ah, so your Jessie! I have been hearing about all morning!" They said, giving Jessie hand a firm handshake. "It's finally great to meet you, My name is Caleb, I'm Nathan's fiancee." 

Jessie blinked stupidly at the man for a moment before getting his bearings once more. "It's nice to meet you as well, I didn't expect to meet you so soon."

Caleb chuckled at him. "Neither did I, but I got a call in the middle of the night of my poor Nate crying in tears about this dangerous playboy living in his sister's home...not to mention how traumatized he was listening to the bedframe constantly rocking against the wall." He gave Jessie a teasing smile, enjoying the color that now etched itself on Jessie's face.

"Yeah, well in my defense I did tell her it was a bad idea.." It wasn't a lie per se, but he didn't even try to stop her. Erin has a way to make his rationality go out the window and turn into a complete monster with just a few words. 

Caleb shook his head in mirth. "I believe you, I always knew Erin was the dangerous one out of all of them. Would you believe me if I told you that I actually wanted to date Erin but her brother somehow charmed his way into my heart?" He hid his mouth behind his hand as if he was telling a secret.