My love for Buck

Von klausmikealson2001

I'm Andrea Grant.. my mom is the Sargent of LAPD. I'm 22 and I just got transferred to lieutenant at LA from... Mehr

Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
A/n
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/n
a/n

Chapter one.

9.3K 143 10
Von klausmikealson2001

Dear diary,
I have just landed in LA. I can't wait to go to moms house and see her and May and Harry. My life has been crazy, becoming lieutenant at the police station, to my dad coming out as gay, to now my mom marrying a new guy.. Bobby Nash is his name. Either way I'm just happy to back home.
~ Drea

I sighed as I walked out of the airport pulling my two suitcases. My hair flowed in the wind as I looked around. LA is way different than NY. All I see is sun and open area. I mean yeah LA has a cities but NY is just city no country like here.

I pulled out my phone and saw my uber was here. I looked around and saw a blue pickup truck which matched the same pickup truck on the app. I walked up to it and opened the door.

"Hi are you.... Steve?" I asked looking down at my phone at the name.

"Yes I am miss" he said. I smiled and placed my suitcases on the seat beside me and climbed in. I closed the door and he took off.

"What brings you to LA?" Steve asked me focusing on the road.

"I got transferred from NYPD to LAPD" I said looking out the window and watching everything go by as he drove.

"Really? Are you just an officer or..." he trailed off.

"Lieutenant actually.. my mom here is the Sargent" I said.

"Oh really? That's cool" he said

"Yeah" I said and looked down at my phone as I got a text from May.

May: Are you almost here.. mom has to leave and I'm running out of excuses to keep her here

Me: I'm down the street

I sent the text just as my uber pulled up to the house. I looked at the house, the same house that I was brought to after my mom came home with me from the hospital.

"Here you are miss.. have a great day" Steve said.

I climbed out and grabbed my suitcases.

"Thank you, you too" I said and closed the door. He pulled out of the driveway and drove away.

I walked up the driveway and to the front door. I smiled lightly and then knocked on the door.

I was scared. Mom was angry with me that I moved to New York.. I mean she had the reason to be, I moved across the whole country. I started to second guess my decision to take this job offer here.. what if she still mad at me.

Before I could ask myself any more questions the door slowly opened. I looked up and saw a surprised look on my mother's face.

"Hi mom"

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi mom" I said. She stood there just surprised. But I don't know if it was a good surprise or a bad surprise.

"Andrea Grant is that really you?" She asked me. I could see her eyes start to water up.

"Yes mama it's me" I said as I let go of the handles of my suitcases and went to her and she immediately engulfed me in a hug.

"Oh my babygirl.. why are you here?" She asked.

"I got a new job here" I said. She pulled away from my our hug and looked at me.

"A new job? Where.. I thought you were doing fine being a cop in New York" she said as she moved out of the way to let me in. I grabbed my luggage and walked in.

"I still am mama.. I got a new job offer as the lieutenant for LAPD" I said.

"Oh baby that's great. We could work side by side" she said and smiled.

I smiled lightly and she immediately knew something felt wrong.

"Drea.. what's wrong?" She asked me. I walked over and sat on the couch and she came and sat next to me.

"Talk to me Drea" she said softly.

"Why aren't you still mad at me?" I asked her.

"Why would I be mad at you?" She asked

"Because I left here to go to New York.. you should still be mad that I left" I said letting tears fall.

"Oh Andrea, I could never be mad at you, you were my first babygirl.. I am proud of what you have become.. following your moms footsteps.. I wasn't mad, I was worried with you being in a big ole city like that all by yourself, and if you got hurt I couldn't protect you because I was all the way over here" my mom said.

"So your not mad?" I asked

"No I'm not" she said and hugged me again and I wrapped my arms around her.

"Drea!" I heard a voice say and then footsteps. I pulled away from the hug and saw Harry running over to me

"Hey Harry" I said and hugged him. Then May ran over and also hugged me.

"Look at you both... you both have gotten so big" I said and ruffled Harry hair and kissed May head.

"You must be the one and only Andrea Grant" a deep voice was heard behind me. I turned around and saw a tall white man. I knew who he was. He was moms husband and Diaz boss.

"And you must be the one and only Bobby Nash" I said and walked up to him.

"Nice to finally meet you" he said

"Likewise.. now you better be treating my mother right or we might have some problems" I said jokingly.

"Yes ma'am" he said and smiled.

~~~~~~

After I caught up with my mom and her new husband. I had to go by the station and get my new uniform, my badge and my gun.. after I did all that and got dressed in it.

I decided to go over to Eddie house and pay him and Christopher a visit.

I walked up to his apartment door and knocked on the door.

"Edmundo Diaz, LAPD open up" I said loudly.

I heard footsteps and the door open.

"Can I help-" Eddie said but then stoped talking when he saw me.

"Drea?" He asked like he couldn't believe I was here.

"Hey Ed" I said and pulled him into a hug.

"W-what are you doing here?" He asked.

"I got a new job here as the lieutenant at the police station" I said. He moved out of the way and let me in.

"Wheres Christopher and Shannon?" I asked and I saw Eddie face drop.

"Did I say something?" I asked thinking what I could've said that caused him to have such reaction.

"Um.. Drea listen.. I think you should know.." Eddie started to say

"Andrea!" I heard Christopher yell as he grabbed his crutches and walked over to me.

"Hey my man" I said as I walked over to him and hugged him.

"I missed you" Christopher said

"Aw I missed you too" I said.

"Drea" Eddie called me. I stood up straight and turned to Eddie.

"Oh sorry, you were saying.. you know I still haven't seen Shannon.. is she at work?" I asked. I absolutely loved Shannon. Yeah they both of them had problems but at the end of the day Shannon and Eddie were an amazing couple.

"She's dead" Eddie just blurred out.

"What?" I asked.

"She died Drea.. I- I was going to tell you but I just didn't have the guts I knew you liked her so much but.." Eddie said but stoped talking when I just engulfed him in a hug.

"I'm so so sorry Eddie" I whispered in his ear.

"Y-your not mad?" He asked

"No I'm not mad.. a little disappointed that you didn't tell your best friend that your wife died but I get it.. your still processing it. I'm here for you" I said and Eddie smiled.

"Thanks Drea" he said and I smiled and nodded my head.

"How about I take you two out for dinner and we can catch up?" I suggested. Eddie nodded his head and turned to Christopher.

"What do you say buddy.. wanna go out to dinner with Drea?" Eddie asked his son.

"Yeah" Christopher said.

"Great" I said

~~~~~~

First chapter of my new book.. hope you like it ❤️

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

80.9K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
163K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.1M 37.9K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
239K 11K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...