"πŸπŸ—πŸ—πŸ". [ON PAUSE.]

By SexualF3elings

π™½π™±π™°πš†π™°πšƒπ™Ίπ™Έπ™½πš‚. [ i would also like to add that i'm using rapper faceclaims, they aren't actually apar... More

─ πˆππ“π‘πŽπƒπ”π‚π“πˆπŽπ.
πŽππ„ Β» ππ€π‘π“π˜ π…π€π•πŽπ‘
π“π–πŽ Β» ππ‘πŽπ‰π„π‚π“ [ 1 ]
π“π–πŽ Β» ππ‘πŽπ‰π„π‚π“ [2]
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 Β» π‡πˆπ’ π…πˆπ‘π’π“ π“πˆπŒπ„
π…πŽπ”π‘ Β» π•π€π‘πˆπ€ππ‚π„
π…πˆπ•π„ Β» π‡π€πππ˜ ππˆπ‘π“π‡πƒπ€π˜
π’πˆπ— Β» 𝐇𝐄'𝐒 ππ€π‚πŠ
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 Β» 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 π“πŽ ππ„π‹πˆπ„π•π„?
π„πˆπ†π‡π“ Β» 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓 π“πŽ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππŽπ“π“πŽπŒ πŽπ… π“π‡πˆπ’
ππˆππ„ Β» 𝐀 πŒπŽπŒπ„ππ“ 𝐈𝐍 π“πˆπŒπ„
𝐓𝐄𝐍» π†πŽππ„ 𝐁𝐎𝐘 [ 1 ]
𝐓𝐄𝐍» π†πŽππ„ 𝐁𝐎𝐘 [ 2 ]
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍» π†πˆπ•πˆπ' 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 Β» πŠπ„π„π πˆπ“ ππ”π’π‡πˆπ
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π Β» π€π‹πŒπŽπ’π“ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 π“πˆπŒπ„
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π Β» 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐄
π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π Β» πŽπ…π…πˆπ‚πˆπ€π‹
π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π Β» ππ‹π€πˆππ“πˆπ•π„ [ 1 ]
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 Β» π“πˆπŒπ„π’ π‹πˆπŠπ„ π“π‡πˆπ’
π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π Β» πŽπŠπ€π˜, π†πŽπŽπƒ
ππˆππ“π„π„πΒ» ππŽπˆππ“ ππ‹π€ππŠ
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ Β» ππ€π‚πŠ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑

π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π Β» ππ‹π€πˆππ“πˆπ•π„ [ 2 ]

2.5K 165 846
By SexualF3elings

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: Hospital
𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫: 1992
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 9:28PM
𝐏𝐨𝐯: 𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

KATHY SURE AS HELL was disappointed and angry at her son, the doctor just asked for permission to do surgery on the young man since they said something about a baby and removing it from his body.

Thinking they had the wrong boy because her son would never, or so atleast she thought. A angel in her eyes, she loved the boy to death.

Coming around to a 'yes' even if she said no she didn't have a say so because the man is old enough to make his own decision if he wanted to go through with it.

Taking her daughter and headed to the hospital fuming at the head, having words for him when she made it.

Little girl confused with everything going on, she just wanted to go back home and go play with her friends. Having a attitude.

When she made it the doctors explained that her son was already going into surgery. Telling her that he was pregnant and how far along he was but ended up miscarrying so they had to remove it before it causes health problems.

"Do you know your sons significant other, since he's has one sex partner. They may wanna know what's going on.."

To say she didn't know shit about her sons love life, she felt kinda bad because she's always seen pryce so uninterested in females. Not pushing asking him questions about girls either since he was getting older.

Maybe she should've been in his business a little more. After his whole dad situation she gave her son more free will and let him continue to shine with his friends. They where his happiness.

Taking it all in, she simply didn't know who the boy was with. She would have to talk with her kid, having explaining to do on her behalf.

Mind going to her own child being gay. Surprisingly she didn't care in the moment she was more worried about how her son was feeling and thinking.

"No, i don't know them." She says in complete shock, all this was real. Her son was pregnant with a man's baby she didn't even know.

"When does he get out of surgery?" Kathy questions, trying to sound as calm as possible.

"Since he went in not too long ago, in a hour he should be out. Since he was five months it may take a little longer. He going to be on bed rest for atleast a month."

"Five months?!" She shouted loudly gaining attention from people. Not minding them at all. Head starting to hurt just hearing this. Her eyes widened thoughts running wild.

"Yes, he had the same reaction as you. The baby could've been alive but due to drinking and smoking caused death to it. When he gets out he'll be up but he'll be woozy from the anesthetics. That's why you're here to sign a couple papers." The doctor pryce had said to the mad lady.

"Pryce having a baby? oh my god i'm gonna be a auntie!" Patience squeals, little mind not processing everything. "When him and ke-

"Patience...go sit down." Kathy demands cutting her off, the girl rolled her eyes smacking her lips walking off.

The doctor continued to talk her through everything and she couldn't wrap her head around pry being pregnant, wanting to hear what her son had to say to explain himself.

• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ •

"It look like it's about to rain." Jahseh said looking up at sky as they entered another hospital.

Kentrell just shrugged hoping this would be the hospital his boyfriend was in since they went to two already. He was tired as hell. Wanting nothing more than sleep and making sure his boyfriend was okay.

When two of the boys made it to the desk they noticed it was a lot of people there and where hurt in their own way some maybe even worse, not getting no type of medical attention. Some even as far in smoking in the waiting room. It was too chaotic.

"He can't be hea'." He told seh who trying to get the desk ladies attention.

"Cause i know you can hear me, you not talkin on the phone with anybody important!" Jah stuck his face up, seeing the lady chuckle side eyeing him.

"Yeah girl, this lil boy talkin to the wrong person. Over here raisin his voice, better get some damn sense-

"Yo fat ass better get some fuckin sense the fuck, and you talkin on the clock imma end up reporting yo ass. I need help N' you on the phone prolly talkin about a nigga that don't even look back at you when he walk by. Do yo fuckin job miss biggums!"

Kentrell sighed looking through the clipboard at the times seeing if he saw P's name anywhere.

"You got some nerve talking to a bad ass bitch like that."

"Right now you getting on my nerves and i don't give a fuck who you are. Maybe if you answered me the first time i tried to get your attention then we wouldn't be havin a problem." Jah gave a look of sass putting his neck out, lady doing the same expression.

The brownskin man looked through the papers not seeing his man in none of them. Groaning getting aggravated about to go home at this point. Looking up seeing his friend go back and forth the desk lady.

"Mane stop arguin wit' her, he not even here." Stopping seh mid roast, about to walk out.

"Disrespectful ass, where is yo mama so she could whoop yo ass."

"Shittt ion even know, probably suckin dick in a ally like some hoe. As long as she payin bills then imma be as disrespectful as i want." Walking when trell pulled him out the place, shouting more curse words when they made it out.

The two boys got out of the building, feeling water droplets hit their skin as they started walking together.

"I got a bad feelin." Kentrell spoke, listening to his gut. Hoping it would be just be his nerves since they tended to act up.

"Yeah me too, ummm you wanna call a cab cause i'm not finna walk in this dingy ass rain. Ion wanna fuck my dreads up i just retwisted them."

"Nigga it's sprinkling. It ain gon hurt you to walk."

"The next hospital is like miles away, we better off takin the bus then." Doing a long dramatic sigh, ken pushing him to the side.

Maybe a little too hard because he fell into the bushes, boy screaming loudly when the branches poked his skin.

"Nigga, you do too much!" Hissing trying to hurry up and get up only for his palms to dig into more branches. Hearing kentrell laugh at him, putting his arm out to help.

"Bowlegged bitch ...hurtin my precious ass bones." Holding his butt when he finally managed to get up pushing ken away patting himself off.

Jah got behind him folding him, watching the man fall back into the hard concrete. Loud groan coming from him, the position he was in was kinda weird.

"Look like you in some pain, too bad i don't care."

• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ •

A hour went by.

Kathy was exhausted but she couldn't rest right now, her daughter knocked out on her lap. Managing to calm down just a bit, she honestly couldn't bring herself to her son being gay unless he said it in front of her.

Tapping her foot rapidly on the tile ready to see her child, she couldn't say too much since the doctor said he would be woozy and probably go to sleep on her while they're talking so she would say whatever else the next day.

The same doctor walked out back into the waiting room where she was sitting at, putting a little smile on her face while kathy just had a look of tiredness.

"Since you're his mother i can allow you to go in there..Hes gonna stay in here for two to three days to make sure everything is good."

The woman just nodded removing her daughter from her, getting up making sure she was set before following the doctor.

"He's been crying ever since he found out...maybe make him feel better?" She said to kathy when they made it to the front of the door, the mom just didn't say anything.

When she opens the door it felt like a wave of guilt rushed over her seeing her son in the hospital bed, keeping a straight face.

The doctor closed the door silence passed over the two. Observing her son who looked tense and uncomfortable trying to avoid her stare, being drained was a apparent look on P.

"I'm sorry." Pryce said a little slurred, wiping the tears from his cheeks. Having a feeling she knew everything.

"Are you okay?" Ignoring his apology walking closer to him getting on the side of the bed, thumbing his cheek turning his head towards her.

"N-No. I don't know...why are you so calm? you not gon beat my ass?" Accidentally slipping the last word in front of her, even though he couldn't move right now he was flinching waiting for her next move.

"Best believe i am, you're eighteen...you have long ways to go you don't need a baby. I only got two questions for you and i want you to be honest with me." Looking down at her son seeing his lips tremble, eyes watering up again.

"Are you gay?" She questions putting her head to the side, watching tears fall down his face again looking away from her and out the window.

Pryce heart was already in his throat, hating this for himself. That was it, he couldn't keep it a secret. He didn't feel ready but he had to answer. Thinking of many ways this could go.

She waited patiently, wondering what was going through his head. Hurting seeing him in this much distress.

"Yes." Biting his tongue, breathing heavy. Feeling like shit right now. He really just did that.

Kathy blew a big breath, that explains a lot. Some how feeling relief with this, it was weird though. Not as angry anymore because he was being honest.

Remembering back to all the times she caught him doing something out of the ordinary. She knew her son was different from all the other kids, something in the back of her head knowing her child was gay just ignoring heavily because she couldn't bring herself to believe it.

In a time like this didn't nobody want a gay son it was like it was some type of crime. But, she didn't feel like it was a crime if this is how they are expressing themselves. This was a lot for her to now take in.

"Who's the person you been sleeping with? they told me you only had one partner, so who?" Watching pry eyes go wide.

"I can't say.."

Kathy squints her eyes, "Pryce don't play with me, is it a older man that you did it with?" Getting a bit concerned now, trying not to imagine her son with a grown ass man.

"No ma, can we stop talkin about this..i came clean to you. You hate me now, end of discussion." He said coldly, seeing sadness writin all over his face.

"I don't hate you..it's just a lot to take in..i'm just mad at the fact you out here havin sex, are you sometimes usin protection?" Pulling up a chair sitting back beside him.

"...Yeah." She knew he was lying, pushing it away grabbing his hand intertwining them.

About to explain her side, she really couldn't be mad at him about getting pregnant it's just the sex part. It was weird to find out your kid is having intercourse.

"I didn't really expect you to be gay. So i didn't have to worry about how you can have kids. When i gave birth to you everything was fine, but it was something wrong they told me that you could reproduce just like a female..they took scans on you and i was scared for some reason, i ain want them to come back and tell me more news that could possibly mess you up in the future."

"Gladly there was nothing else wrong, they explained to me that you could get pregnant but it would be difficult considering that you're a boy. I really didn't know how to go about it, it didn't stop me from loving you any less. After your grand parents put me out you where my only family and you not going no where either if you thinkin imma kick you out."

"That would be wrong of me to do. I'm not that typa parent to do that fucked up ass shit, you my only son i can't do that to you." Going up kissing the side of his head hearing him cry.

He didn't know what to say to her, just taking in what she said. Not sure if he should be happy or shocked, this was all too much for him.

"I cant easily let this go pryce. You can't just be lettin people go all raw in you."

"He's not just people, i trust him..."

"So who is he?" Really hoping it wasn't some older man, cause that's what she was picturing. Not very pleasant.

"Um.." Looking back at her, her stare made him feel more uncomfortable. Heart starting to feel like somebody was squeezing it. Feeling like she could trust her a bit after everything she just said.

"Kentrell."

Kathy gasps covering her mouth while it dropped, flabbergasted to the most. She knew her son was being serious, but couldn't take it serious because she was greatly astonished.

Again, that explained a whole lot. Now she could piece things together, kinda glad that he wasn't messing around with man. The boys where always close but she never could've thought they where this close.

"Did y'all have sex in my house?" Rubbing her hand down her face, "Was the child conceived in my house?" The boy better had said no, like this was a fresh wound to her.

"I never had sex in the house." He tiredly lied, hoping she wouldn't ask anymore questions that involved sex.

The woman looked at him taking his word for sighing, standing up out the chair. She had enough of tonight, about to handle this in the morning.

"I need to go put your sister to bed, do you want me to come back?" Asking yawning, looking at P who looked tired as hell.

He just shook his head sniffing calming down a bit, the woman said a small okay kissing the side of his head telling him a goodnight before heading out to the bathroom.

Being left alone once again he couldn't help but to feel a emptiness inside of him, feeling like everything came crashing down on him. Mad of how his mother had to find out, wanting it to be a different moment when he would come out. Just like he's been planning out for the longest.

Guess things don't go as planned.

Kentrell saw kathy walk in the opposite direction of him, so she didn't see him. Sighing of relief when he didn't have to look in anymore rooms, heading towards the door.

A little damp since him and jahseh walked to the hospital, finally at ease when they found the right hospital to the help of patience sitting in the waiting room.

When he got to the door he paused feeling his gut turn, pushing it away since he was here. Finally able to see his boyfriend without a worry.

Twisting the door open pushing it letting himself inside closing the it behind him, putting a smile on his face which quickly turned into a frown when he saw pryce sitting up in the bed.

"She comin back in hea?"

Pryce just shook his head about to start crying again, ken just walked up to him getting a better look at. Red puffy orbs, dark eye bags under his eyes. Cheeks wet from crying, wondering what could be wrong.

"Wassup wit' you baby?" Grabbing his chin kissing him all his face and lips, not feeling him peck back or have any type of reaction at that.

Pulling away with confusion, heart panging when he saw his boyfriend busted out crying.

"I'm so sorry." Voice cracking not wanting to ruin his mood, he'd rather hear about how his day went instead of telling him about his went.

"What you apologizin for?" Starting to rub his back, not liking the way how emotional he was. Gut turning more feeling like he could throw up.

"I came t-to get a check up and ask why i been crampin...i was pregnant kentrell." Looking up at him with watery eyes.

"Huh.." He utters, making him more confused because how is that possible. A piece of him was happy, cause he loved babies.

"I was five months and they couldn't find a heartbeat. Telling me i had a miscarriage because how much i've been drinking and smoking that's why i went through surgery.. to get o-our baby removed." Covering his face with his palms, not wanting to see his reaction.

"I killed our baby."

Kentrell was stuck, taking in what he just said. His eyes flaring up, starting to gloss over. The air in the room becoming thick, this didn't sit with him.

"You serious right na?" Moving completely away from pryce. This was too much for him, that piece of happiness disappeared something tugging at his heart strings. Not knowing what to think, he knew his boyfriend was very serious.

"Yes, my mom knows about us now.."

Tear escaping trells eye, chest tightening heart dropping to his ass feeling like everything just went wrong. Anger slowly starting to rise in him for some reason, not getting the fact that he was going to have a baby but to find it was dead emotional side getting to him.

Pryce feeling like he got kentrell mad, and he didn't want to anger him in any way telling him sorry over and over. Head pounding profusely.

"Please stay with me.." P said through his cries, seeing the boy open the door about to go out. Hurt was evident in both of them.

Kentrell didn't answer to him only walking out slamming the door behind him, ignoring everything around him. More tears starting to fall from his hazel orbs.

Making his way out of the building with his head down, not letting nobody see him cry. He didn't do much of this, hating when he did it. Pryce back in the room sobbing, going through it.

By now it was pouring raining and that didn't stop him from walking in the down pour, he didn't care for it.

"Kentrell, get in the car nigga!" Jahseh yells out kathy car, the tall man ignores him and kept walking trying to wipe away his tears.

When he didn't listen to seh, they just decided to leave him alone and let him walk in the rain. It was clear that he didn't want to be bothered, keeping his anger bottled.

When he made it home he ignored his grandma heading straight up to the bathroom getting in the shower, staying there for a long time just thinking. Going to his bedroom going to bed heart hurting.

Pryce eventually crying himself to sleep, strained from today's events. Wanting nothing more then being in his boyfriend arms.

• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ •

Kentrell tosses and turns about to get up in the next hour to go to his service, trying to fall back asleep but due to his grandma yelling down stairs it made it hard for him to do. Wishing her old ass will shut up.

Turning on his side huffing hearing his cousins voice coming along his grandmas. Hearing feet coming up the stairs not minding it.

Not even ten seconds later his cousin was coming in the room with the closest thing in his hand that he found downstairs, hitting him up across the head with it.

Ken instantly sits up holding his hand up against his eyebrow feeling a liquid come down his hand, dizzy vision pulling it back to see it was his blood.

"Aye s-say..what the fuck." Disoriented right now, head spinning pain spreading around his face, more blood dripping down his face from his split brow.

"I just knew yo ass was gay, that shit is sick as fuck." Starting to throw all his clothing out the drawers, basically throwing his shit everywhere.

Kentrell took deep breaths, heart sinking again. But that adrenaline starting pumping in him, hitting him across the head with something was unnecessary to him.

Gaining his vision he stood up cocking his arm back balling fist sending a harsh punch to his face.

"Fuck is wrong wit you." The older man fought the boy back, equally they both where strong so this wasn't about to end well.

Men managing to get out the room colliding into things knocking stuff over in the process, man ripping up kens shirt. Trell busting his lip.

"You thought we wasn't gon find out that you a dirty ass faggot." Andre spat, kentrell huffed hitting him harder kicking him down the stairs sending him tumbling.

As if his morning couldn't get worse his grandma was yelling a whole bunch of bullshit trying to tell them to stop fighting, he was beyond mad stomping down the stairs going to finish with him. Starting to bruise up from the punches but he fucked andre up a little more.

"You just like ben ass." The tatted man swings on trell missing when ken knocked him down to the ground once again stomping on his chest.

His grandma managing to pull her grandson away, he snatched his arm away from the lady looking at her with madness.

"So you and pryce just been faggots together? i already had a gay grandson you think a want another one! get all yo shit and get out my house." She yelled in his face with so much hate in her voice.

Kentrell wasn't about to argue with her, mood already destroyed. It hurt him to see the lady being this way, other than kathy his grandma was really the only person to look after him.

Remembering what pryce said about kathy knowing so the woman had to tell her. So he expected this to happen.

"Where am i gon go?" Already headed towards the stairs to do what she said, vision starting to get dizzy again.

"I don't know and i don't care. You disgust me kentrell."

The brownskin usually wouldn't pay attention to what she would say but what she said hit him, the last part made him feel some way. Wiping his eyes before any tears fell.

"You don't care about yo own grandson. Ight bet." Walking back up the stairs holding the ramp since he felt like he would loose footing.

When getting up to his room he took the ripped shirt off bunching it up putting it to his eyebrow to stop the bleeding.

Grabbing his duffle bags out the closet starting to throw all his stuff in them with one hand, trying to ignore the excruciating pain. Hearing them talk about him downstairs, it only made him move faster wanting to hurry up and get out.

Angrily packing what ever else he could into the three bags, he would have to come back and get the rest of his stuff but that wasn't on his mind right now. Throwing on his shoes when he was finished fixing his sweatpants, not bothering to put on a shirt.

Groaning when his sight kept going in and out, stepping down the stairs with his bags hiked up. The door was already open for him since the two others where on the porch.

Stepping out the house he started to step down the stairs when his cousin pushed him down the stairs getting him back, the grandma sucking her teeth at the man. Ken hissing when his body hit the concrete.

Using everything in him throwing the bags off, coming back up the steps grabbing andre by his shirt dragging him down the stairs dropping him on the damp grass.

Balling his hand clashing his fists to his face, glad he was wearing his rings. Andre getting up fighting him sending hard punches right back. Their grandma yelling telling them to stop, ignoring her they continued.

"You gon end up dead just like ben and you know that. If you dead, ian gon feel bad for ya." He let out a bloody laugh only to get punched in the mouth, andre sending a punching to his swollen eyebrow watching him let a painful gruff. Blood shed between them.

Neighbors coming out being nosey as always seeing the two men tussle, hearing andre call him a bunch of faggots while they both beat eachothers ass.

Since his friends lived on the same street as him they heard commotion but they weren't thinking of anything, they decided to stay inside because they where currently on break since they had a exam.

Jahseh and jamell currently fucking eachother, while tyquain helped joseph wash his ass. So they were pretty busy to notice what was happening.

While kentrell flashed out kathy was about to head to the hospital, spotting trell while she was heading outside.

Sighing getting off her porch fast walking to the house, shaking her head at the neighbors just looking instead of breaking them up.

When she made it the house she saw his bags on the ground then averting her attention on the screaming grandma.

Not even bothering to jump in their fight, just calling over two other men to come break them up.

"Really? you're putting him out." Getting his grandmothers attention, disappointed in her.

"I don't need any more gay grandchildren kathy. They think it's okay to sin, yeah sin yo ass up out my house."

"That's not fair. It's not a choice for them to be gay, it's in them. And as a grandmother you supposed to be there for them. You know times are changing..you can't be like this. I thought telling you would change yo ways."

"Don't tell me how i should grandparent, now that i know..he could stay his ass away from my family. He's no longer a member and your gay ass son."

"Janet please. After today you won't even have to worry about my gay ass son don't worry about kentrell either because lord knows you are. Don't speak about them no more, callin them out they names. Y'all so damn toxic, you know kentrell came from baton rouge to get away from his mom. Coming to you for love but now you not giving him none because his orientation. Pathetic as hell. I don't know how ben did it. Y'all are horrible." Calmly collecting her, the old lady not having anything to say just giving her a nasty look.

Picking up his bags turning around to see kentrell huffing apparently blown the hell out, trying to lunge at andre but couldn't since he was in a man's hold.

"I'll have jahseh n them get the rest of his things. Don't touch none of his shit." Kathy began to walk grabbing kentrell by his arm tugging him to the car. Mad herself for the old lady actions.

When they got to the car she unlocked the doors, getting in the vehicle putting his stuff in the back seat. Kentrell holding his face not trying to get blood on her seats.

"You ain' have to do that, i'll figure out somewhere to go. I know you prolly don't want me around no mo'."

Kathy bringing his head up inspecting his frame, his mug never ending from his face tired look in his eyes. Face all sweaty and bloody, bruise starting to form under his eye. He needed medical attention.

"Kentrell you basically my kid, you can still be around because you could stay with me...i'm feelin a bit iffy that you and pryce had sex and had a baby together. I don't care that you're gay, i don't look at you any different. You lucky i love y'all or i would've beat y'all ass, but so much goin on so i guess i'll wait."

Ken just hummed sitting back in the seat not as tense anymore, he really appreciated the lady for sticking up for him and also being accepting to him being gay.

So basically he was scared for no reason?

• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ •

The elder made sure kentrell got medical help before checking in on her son, feeling off right now.

When she got to the room it was pretty dark other than the sunlight beaming through, he was faced towards the window just...staring. Turned on his side when he wasn't supposed to be, iv out his arm. Knowing he had to take it out himself. Looking like he haven't been to sleep in hours.

"Pryce why'd you take the iv out?" Going around to where he was looking out sitting on the bed, P not breaking out his stare out the window he shrugged.

"I don't need it." He said in a monotone voice, not sounding too interested only having two things on his mind that he was focusing on.

"So you not in pain?"

"No." He lied through his teeth, the stitches felt like they were pulling apart, which they weren't it just felt like that. It caused him pain but he just sucked it up feeling like he deserved to feel that pain.

"You need anything? you hungry...something to drink?" Throwing questions out there, observing his frame. Seeming like he was fighting off sleep, a sad look just plastered on him.

"I'm fine. I don't need anything." He lies, Keeping his words short, he couldn't bring himself to say more.

The woman just nodded, just planning ahead about to teach him about male pregnancy to put him in some sort of enlightenment, she would do it now but it seemed like he was in another head space right now.

"Did kentrell go to service?" Quietly asking.

Him and the deceased child was the only things on his mind. Barely getting any sleep last night, he just felt terrible. Imagining different scenarios of how everything would be if they had that child, but it made him dejected in the end because it was already gone. Feeling numb. Taking it as kentrell was angry at him since he walked out out without saying anything.

Blaming the death on himself even though he didn't know he was pregnant he still did anyways, the more he thought about the more he could feel his heart break of guilt. It just wasn't his time, maybe later on in the future it will be.

"No. He's actually getting stitches as we speak, he got into a fight with andre and it wasn't something nice to look at. His grandma kicked him out. So i told him he could stay with us..but y'all won't be sleeping together he can stay on the couch."

Pryce sighed not really caring right now, he knew they could sneak around anyways.

"Is he okay? i wanna talk to him.."

"He's mad, and i'll have to see if he could come in here. I know y'all have stuff to talk about." Standing up, about to check up on the other man.

The stressed boy didn't say anything continuing to look off into a distance getting lost in his head, hearing the woman leave out.

Kathy ventures off to his room seeing ken sit on the hospital bed staring at the ground, it seemed like everything was all okay since he was cleaned up now.

"All finished?"

"Yeah, they gave me some medicine." Holding a ice pack on his face, the adrenaline he had earlier was gone the pain was coming in.

"Aye.. can i see him?" Kentrell quietly asked, wanting to apologize for his actions yesterday.

Kathy saw how in tune they where with eachother, finding it pretty cute actually.

The woman just nodded turning back around towards the door, kentrell getting up following behind her to the room.

"You hungry? you need anything?" She asked, she had the need to mother somebody. Kentrell just shook his head when they got to the door. "Well i guess i'll leave y'all alone."

Leaving them be as she walked away about to get her some food, the brownskin walking in the room softly closing the door.

Pryce side eyed whom ever this person was, sighing when he seen that it was his lover. He didn't have enough energy to smile so he just looked.

Pulling up a chair on his side he sat in the seat not taking the pack off his face since it was soothing the pain, pry narrows his brows getting a better look at him. Seeing little cuts scattered on his body and bruises.

Sitting up letting out a little stressful moan when more tenderness spreads right back to the incision. Ignoring it he put his arm out moving the ice pack from his face seeing his face was swollen.

"How'd this happen?" Referring to the stitches in his eyebrow, ken just looking at him with sadness in his eyes.

"He hit me across the head with somethin..i think it was one of them hard vases." Seeing his eyes water, he shook his head feeling bad for trell.

The taller stood up and sat next to his legs, looking in his boyfriends tired eyes he leaned in for a kiss. Even though the inside of his mouth was hurting some irritation went away.

Pryce leaned in too grabbing his face lightly not wanting to cause any more pain, the two began kissing. They didn't want to do too much since they were hurt in their own way.

The kiss was emotional and passionate, it was like they where afraid to take it further so they stopped. Pulling away from eachother.

"I think i'm all cried out." Pryce let out a laugh, he couldn't cry anymore since he did it a lot of that yesterday.

Meanwhile kentrell was starting to release those tears that he's been holding in, he knew he could get emotional as he wants in front of pryce because the boy knew how to deal with it.

His boyfriend could tell he was hurting just as much as him, rubbing his bare back to comfort him in some way. He couldn't hold him or nothing since the surgery.

The room just filled with trell's crying, pry heart was hurting for him. Frown upon his face as he broke down.

"Ion even know w-why i was expecting another reaction from her, that shit she said to me today fuckin hurt. I know she finna tell everybody in the family, prolly even my mom. Kicking me out like i'm not shit to her cause i'm gay..now i see how my cousin felt." He expressed to his boyfriend.

"I'm sorry fa' walkin out on you, i just needed to think. Pryce i really was happy for a split second that you said you was pregnant, i was wondering how that was possible but on the way here yo mom explained it to me. Then hearing that it died kinda jus' hurt me because it was new to me...we where gonna have a baby together. That's kinda weird to think about. Shit we didn't know you where pregnant so it was just a accident. Don't blame yourself. I can only imagine how you feel right na." Sniffling when pryce wipes the tears from his face.

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me, i'm just really tired baby." He told a half truth, but he lied. He knows he didn't have to lie to the man but he didn't want him to worry. He had enough going on.

Ken wrapped his arms around him making sure he wasn't hurting him before bringing him into a hug continuing to cry in his shoulder, pry just pecked his ear rubbing his back putting his chin on his shoulder.

Plaintive.

══════════════════

🐳 hopefully you enjoyed, how you feelin?

this chapter kinda borin to me😔

unedited like fuck🕺🏾.

—T🍀
10:32PM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 4.9K 21
𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐| 𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐭𝐑𝐚𝐬π₯𝐒𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬. πšƒπ™·π™Έπš‚ π™Έπš‚ π™΅π™°π™»πš‚π™΄!! 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ : 𝖺 𝟀𝟦-𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋 π—ˆπ—…π–½ 𝗅𝖺𝖽𝗒 π—π—π—ˆ 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗂...
987K 44.5K 99
A girl who's lost her voice meets a boy who helps her find it. "As long as I'm living, ain't nobody gone fuck with you cause you can't talk. Or for a...
27.4K 1K 7
π™Όπš„π™»πšƒπ™Έ π™±πš‡π™±. β’Έπ’π„π—π”π€π‹π…πŸ‘π„π‹πˆππ†π’.✎, 2020
420K 16.9K 67
π‹π’π€πž π…πšπ­π‘πžπ« π‹π’π€πž 𝐒𝐨𝐧...𝐨𝐫 π¦πšπ²π›πž 𝐧𝐨𝐭