Needy ✔️

By your_jagiya91

Innocence can not be determined by looks. This is a story, about finding the one who's needs match yours. "... More

Disclaimer
#1: Car Ride
#2: Big Family
#3: Late Arrivals
#4: Body Language
#5: Day 2
#6: Aunt Mae
#7: An Interruption
#8: More
#10: Distractions...?
#11: Round Two
#12: Anything But Subtle
#13: Family Cook Out
#14: Saying Goodbye
#15: ONE MONTH LATER
#16: First Date
#17: Birthday Party
#18: Heart To Heart
#19: Gone; At Peace
#20: "Do You Have A Ring?"
#21: Family Reunion
#22: Finale

#9: Jimin

14.5K 612 68
By your_jagiya91

We laid next to each other in a comfortable silence, neither of us talking. I think we were both processing what we just did. Two strangers in intimate acts but it didn't feel weird.

Well not to me.

It was hot, passionate and neither of us held back as we lost ourselves into each other. The pleasure had completely replaced any other thought that I had, and I was pretty sure that he felt the same way. He not only gave me the distraction I desperate needed, but made me forget about my insecurities completely. Not once did I feel the need to hide my body. Just by his touch I melted, and as if it was an instinct, I adhered to his every command.

Every...one...

When it was over, I half expected him to leave and sleep in the other bedroom. When he didn't, I caught myself smiling.

Jimin's hands were softly playing with my hair, and every few minutes he would place a soft kiss on the back of my shoulders.I wasn't really sure what to say, I didn't really want to talk about why I needed a distraction to begin with. I assumed he would ask, but I didn't need to think about it for very long because Jimin surprised me with a different topic.

"I have been best friends with Taehyung since high school." He started off letting out a sigh. "I spent way more time at his house than I did in my own. Even more time with his family. It was the only escape I had from my parents. According to my dad I was spending too much time on my computers. Of course, he thought I was looking at porn or playing games. Even though that was right about 30% of the time, what I was really doing was looking at design schools. I would look at YouTube tutorials about web design and the ins and outs. He works in the medical field and helps contractors build mechanics for surgeries. Like laparoscopic type things. He wants me to do the same thing."

"But you don't want to do that." I replied softly after he paused long enough for a response.

"That doesn't matter."

"Why?"

"Because all that matters is carrying on the successful Park family name. My grandfather was a surgeon and its expected that I carry on in the same way. I much rather had gone through engineering school than medical school. I was able to sneak in some design classes and web building courses between the engineering ones. So I'm at least slightly educated."

"So when did you move in with Tae?"

"It was the year after I started college. I was trying really hard to convince my dad to let me double major, so I had a backup. I tried to play it off as if I was just trying to have a second option in case the first one didn't work, and all he said was, 'If it doesn't work then you failed, I didn't raise a failure.' There was no talking to him."

As he spoke, I rubbed the arm that he had draped over my waist. "That sounds really hard."

"It was." He sighed. "It got to the point that I couldn't be around him or my mother. They were insufferable. They were paying for my education, so I caved. I just did what they wanted me to do."

"There were no other options?"

"Not really." He laughed, kissing behind my ear. "Not when you don't want to be hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt. Students loans are a fucking joke."

I laughed. "You're right, they are."

"So I had no choice."

"I'm sorry you felt trapped." I whispered, then kissing the top of his arm. "I can't imagine the kind of pressure you were under. At least people will assume you're smart." I finished trying to lighten the mood.

"4.0 when I graduated." He said snuggling further into me. "I should just go back."

"I really think you should talk to Namjoon and Jin." I said turning over to look at him. He was looking up to me, his eyes hopeful and curious. "I don't know if going back to school is something you have to do if it would work with them."

"I don't know Noona..."

"Think about it?" I asked raking my hand through his hair. "Just think about it. You don't have to make a decision right away."

He smiled and I felt my stomach squeeze inward. He had such a beautiful smile. "Okay." He said. "I will think about it."

He leaned in and gave me a light kiss on my lips making me smile against his lips. "You have to start realizing that it's your life you're living. Not your father's. I know relationships with family can be hard, obviously." I laughed. "But honestly my dad always encouraged Namjoon, Jin and I to do what we loved. Even if it meant we fell on our asses a few times. It sounds like Uncle Lee has been that for you. Do what make you happy because if you don't you will end up resenting those around you. Your dad will learn to deal with your choices, and if he doesn't then he isn't a good person to keep in your life. Family builds you up, not bring you down."

He listened to every word intently. He didn't look away from me once; it almost seemed as if I was speaking a foreign language to him. As if no one ever told him that it was okay for him to want to live his life the way he wanted and not for another person. I felt a sudden wash of sympathy for him. No one ever seemed to be on his side other than Tae and Uncle Lee. I was starting to think that though they may have known the context of his relationship with his father, they probably didn't know these details. If I knew my Uncle Lee, and I did, he would not allow Jimin to think so badly about himself.

Not even a little.

Like my father wouldn't either.

I was about to speak again before he rushed in and kissed me hard. He ran his tongue over my bottom lip before plunging it into my mouth. He curled it over my own tongue, making me break my train of thought completely, focusing only on the movements of his mouth.

When he finally pulled back, his hand was cupping my cheek tenderly and he rested his forehead against mine.

"I want to touch you again." He whispered.

"You can." I giggled making him smile.

And so the night went, another round with Jimin before finally falling asleep in his arms. During the act he becomes a ruthless animal that's sole purpose was to rearrange my insides, but afterwards he became this sweet and caring individual curling me into his arms to keep me comfortable.

Thankfully, my brothers didn't give me too much of a hard time the next morning for not coming down after my shower that night. I honestly thought they would have heard us but I guess I was wrong. Tae and Jungkook were obviously suspicious of our actions since Jimin didn't sleep in their bedroom, but they were gracious enough to not make a huge deal out of it all.

I knew Namjoon would freak out.

I don't think he didn't like Jimin, I think he just didn't like the idea of him potentially using me.

I was close with both of my brother's and loved them equally. But Jin had always been just a little more independent than Namjoon. Not because he wasn't an independent person, but because he didn't have very many memories of our mother. I was a slight mother figure, and Jin was his best friend. It was all evenly balanced dynamic and regardless we all got along well.

That next morning, we decided to stay by the house and staying away from the extended family for the time being.

Namjoon and Yoongi rented out a few jet skis and decided to spend the day together since they didn't get to often outside vacation time. Jin and Hoseok were taking a hike. Well, Hoseok was pushing Jin up a big hill and it was going to take them all day.

Tae, Jungkook, Jimin, and myself were getting around to spend a few hours outside in the sun on the shoreline by the water the house was on. It was a sandy shoreline, so to call it a beach would be a stretch, but the water was shallow enough for water activities should there be an interest.

I had just pulled up the bottoms of my bathing suit with the bedroom door snapped open, making me jump and revealing a smirking Jimin.

"Shit Jimin, you scared me."

"I was hoping to catch you while you were naked, but no luck I see."

"You've seen me naked." I smiled back raising an eye brow.

"Which is why I was hoping to catch another peek." He retorted wiggling his eye brows. He then leaned against the door frame and bit his bottom lip.

"Weirdo." I laughed.

I leaned down and grabbed my beach towel that Jin had washed last night as well as my bathing suit cover. I pulled it over my head and slipped my sandals on before straightening up and looking back at Jimin. He was looking at me with a soft look, causing me to blush.

"You truly are beautiful, you know that?"

"You truly are bipolar you know that?"

He laughed loudly. "How so?"

"One second you are flirty and mischievous, the next you are genuine and sweet. Which one are you?"

He laughed again before leaning up from the door frame and replying. "Maybe both."

I rolled my eyes and walked towards him. Before I got to him, I saw Taehyung coming from behind him, giving me the signal to not give away his position. He was about to pounce on Jimin, and after the small fright Jimin gave me, I wanted to see him jump too.

I smiled sweetly, causing him to keep all his focus on me approaching him. I stopped and sat on the bed just as Taehyung was directly behind him.

"Why are you-" he started, but was interrupted with a loud roar and jumper cables to his sides from Tae's long fingers. "AH!" He yelled out and jumping a little forward and to the side. Both Taehyung and I started laughing heavily from his reaction, making him narrow his eyes at his best friend. "Very funny."

"It was!" Tae said through his giggles. "You were so entranced by my hot cousin you didn't even hear me coming."

He continued laughing as he made his way downstairs before Jimin turned to me with an arched eyebrow. "You knew he was going to do that."

I shrugged. "Guilty." I said with a smirk.

"Payback's a bitch, Noona. Remember that."

"Noted." I said standing to my feet. He only stared at me unmoving. "Are you going down or not?"

His glare turned into a mischievous smirk, and his eyes sparkled with the ideas that maneuvered through his brain. "I'd be happy to go down Noona." He said closing the door behind him, locking it for good measure.

I was still standing, but I didn't make a move to step forward for he was walking towards me now. "That's not what I meant." I said feeling my breath start to accelerate as well as my pulse.

"I know. But it's what I meant." He growled. Before I knew it, he had pushed me to sit back on the edge of the bed, and was down on his knees, pulling my legs so that his head was between my thighs.

That was how we kept Tae and Jungkook waiting, when we promised we would play 2 on 2 volleyball.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

555 78 14
"Don't lie. Your eyes tell." "Fight for your love or end up losing it." "You should not stick to what gives you something beyond pain." "How can you...
5.3K 211 50
In wich a girl thinks she can run away from her problems and hide her bruises underneath clothes. Park Jimin fanfiction Also I warn ya'll this shit i...
30.2K 3.1K 50
"Suffer for me, beg for me. We are each other's, Sinful Ecstasy." ---------------------------------------------- You're the face in the mirror, My fa...
91.3K 3.8K 61
"Sometimes, love comes in the least expected place, in the least expected ways." A Namjin Fanfic💜 Started: May 1st, 2019 Completed: April 2nd, 2020 ...