Age Gap

By Whimfu1

Overhearing a phone call about Lincoln's secret girlfriend a fight ensues warranting said girl to finally mak... More

Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Cut Down Epilogue

Ch 16

697 22 7
By Whimfu1

*WHAM*

QT's fist hit squarely on the bewildered teen's chin. On the jumbotron screen, the stadium bore witness to the teen's head jerking back violently. The boy fell back out of frame and out of most people's view. For those in the front row, they were treated to the full show.

The impact caused the teen in a tuxedo tee to fly back directly onto the stairs. His first step misplaced and landed on an edge causing him to tumble.

*Bam bam bam!*

Flat on his back, the boy landed with an audible thud on the front row landing. Those in the first row looked with concern at the unconscious basketball ace. His eyes were rolled back and he wasn't moving. Whether it was the punch or the fall didn't matter. He was knocked out.

Silence would have prevailed throughout the stadium if not for the teen's selection of hype music. QT's fist was high above her head at a full arm's length away. To put it plainly, she had not held back.

No one spoke for the split seconds after the punch but a small rumble of whispering built in the aftermath. QT's hand lowered itself and she puffed her chest out as she took angry breaths. A misguided camera controller pressed an unfortunate button.

The jumbotron flashed with the words 'Congratulations' in bold big letters.

In the frame was only Quinlan holding an orthodox boxing stance. Obviously still upset and with a small trickle of blood on her right fist facing the camera. A small chuckle started a cascade of laughter from half of the audience. The opposing team's side to be exact.

Loud 'whoots' and boisterous laughter directed at Royal Woods' misery radiate forth. Quinlan finally snapped out of her angry and saw the screen. She didn't like being the center of attention. Her head whipped around as she saw the shocked faces of her classmates. QT's friend, Winter, stood a row behind with her two hands clasped over her mouth.

It finally got to QT and she just wanted to leave. Without a word she reached back and grabbed Lincoln's forearm. She pulled the bewildered boy out of the row and up the stairs. Wide eyed gazes from the audience members followed them as they left. Winter was still frozen as Quinlan passed her with Lincoln. Cristina rushed out of the aisle to catch up with the couple.

As the last occupant of the bathroom left they narrowly avoided a stampeding curly haired brunette.

"Can you believe the nerve of some people, Lincoln?!" Quinlan went to the sink and put her hands underneath. It was automatic and didn't register her hands frustrating her more. Her hand went in and out trying to trigger the sensor. "*Grr* Damn it!" The girl stomped her foot.

"QT calm down!" Lincoln went to another sink and put his hand underneath the tap. Warm water rushed out. "Use this one." QT jumped over to the sink.

"Damn it. Damn it!" Red water flowed off her right hand as blood was washed away but she did not focus on it. Instead she lathered some soap in her hand began to scrub off that jerk's spit off her left. "That ass! Who does he think it is?!"

Lincoln came up behind her to put a hand on the base of her back. He moved it up and down slowly.

"Honey Bee...It's okay...Everything's fine. Deep breaths, okay?" Her brown eyes darted down to the white haired lad. His eyes pleaded for her to listen to her request.

"I just! I just! OUCH!" She suddenly brought her hands out of the water. Her right hand throbbed with a dull pain. Lincoln's hand extended asking for her to let him see. She looked at her boyfriend's soft yet worried expression and lowered it into his palm. The knuckles were cracked and small amounts of blood seeped out.

"*Tch* It doesn't look good QT." As Lincoln spoke, Quinlan hung her head in embarrassment. His thumb pressed in slightly.

"Ouch."

"Sorry! I was just checking..." Lincoln looked at it. It reminded him of several injuries Lynn had received over the years. "It might be broken."

"Dang it..." The taller girl still towered over the boy but right now she felt small. Her boyfriend looked at her hand inspecting it for injuries. He was tender but there was still a persisting ache. He looked up at her through sorrowful eyes.

"How about we go home and I'll wrap it up for you?"

"Yeah... Good idea sweetie. I got some first aid stuff back at my house."

From outside they heard Cristina trying to stop someone from entering.

"Wait! Don't go in there!" Her childish voice ordered but the person proceeded in. The schoolgirl was no match for the older teen and even with her hands placed on the teen's slim stomach she still slid back into the bathroom.

"Quinn! Thank god!" It was Winter. After being frozen in shock in the stadium she had to take a moment to recollect herself. She had only shared a brief moment of eye contact with her boyfriend who was trying to wake his unconscious teammate before bolting to find QT. As she wandered the hallways of the sports arena she had spotted the yellow headband of Cristina standing outside a women's bathroom entrance. "Is everything alright?"

The brunette's injured hand was still in Lincoln's palm, she didn't remove it but looked over to her friend. Using her left hand, she brushed her hair behind her ear.

"Everything's fine. I'm just a bit frazzled by what happened." The girl tried to reassure her friend with a smile.

"Thank heavens. I'm so sorry, I didn't think he would do, well, THAT!" The black haired girl put her hands out in front in disbelief.

"Wait, what?" Quinlan looked at her 'friend'.

"I mean, I thought he was going to come up and just sit with us or something. Not all that hoopla." The teen unwittingly began digging her own grave. "When my boyfriend said he had a friend who wanted to ask you out I just thought-"

"YOU KNEW?!" Quinlan's hand finally left her boyfriend's. She balled it back into a fist and got right into Winter's face. Her brow was furrowed into a very pissed off forty-five degree angle. Winter out of fear, knowing what Quinn was capable of, backed up against the wall next to a hand dryer.

"Quinn calm down! Let me explain!" Winter's hands came up to both beg and, just in case, protect her face.

"You got exactly ten seconds." Quinlan told the teen. Cristina instinctively backed away and towards Lincoln. The young girl used the boy as a protective shield. She had never seen her sister this angry in her lifetime.

"Alright! Alright! My boyfriend gave me some tickets to the game so I'd bring you along so his friend could ask you to prom!" Black haired teen told the angry bull in front of her.

"I have a boyfriend and you know that!" Lincoln's back straightened after realizing his mention in the exchange.

"Well, it's just-"

"Just what?!" QT shouted into her face.

"He wasn't asking you to prom!" The girl shrunk in fear.

"We go to different schools, remember?" The bombshell told her friend in angry sarcasm.

"Well he should have stopped being such a coward. Just maned up and taken you to both!"

"MANED UP!"

Quinlan's face turned red with anger. The air around them was hot from the shear veracity the girl wanted to unleash on her, at this point very obvious, ex-friend. Her uninjured hand came and poked the pinned teen's chest.

"LINCOLN'S A MAN BECAUSE HE CARES FOR ME!" QT's finger nail nearly pierced through Winter's shirt.

"LINCOLN'S A MAN BECAUSE HE IS THERE FOR ME!" Her finger reeled back and came in for another stab.

"LINCOLN'S A MAN BECAUSE HE DOESN'T ACT LIKE AN ATTENTION HOGGING HORNDOG!" Her nail broke hitting Winter's sternum at a weird angle. The yellow painted chip flew off with great velocity.

"LINCOLN'S MORE MAN THAN ANYONE IN THIS BUILDING!"

"L-lincoln?" Winter's eyes looked behind QT's shoulder. Lincoln was standing a few feet back with a shocked look on his face. Cristina was hidden behind him but her head poked out with a fearful look.

"YES LINCOLN!" The bodacious teen shouted at the Winter.

"B-but isn't he your sister's bo-"

"MY BOYFRIEND, WINTER! LINCOLN'S MY BOYFRIEND! AND IF YOU'D EVER LISTEN TO ME, THEN YOU'D KNOW THAT!" Quinlan shouted at the top of her lungs.

"Q-quinn, h-he's just a ki-"

"QUINLAN! FOR GOD'S SAKE, MY NAME'S QUINLAN!"

"Huh?"

"I'VE NEVER SAID MY NAME'S QUINN! NOT A SINGLE TIME! I'VE NEVER SIGNED IT LIKE THAT ON ANY GROUP PROJECT! I NEVER ASKED YOU TO CALL ME THAT! I DON'T EVEN REALIZE SOMETIMES WHEN YOU CALLED IT OUT BECAUSE IT'S NOT MY NAME!"

"..."

"..."

Quinlan shouts finally caught up to her and she began to intake air. Winter was scared silent from the barrage of screaming aimed right into her face. The brunette's breaths were loud and slowly dissipated. She was still angry but a hand placed on her back called her to reality. Lincoln had broken from Cristina's scared grasp to comfort his girlfriend. As she looked back she could see a comforting smile on Lincoln's face. She had enough of it all.

"I'm done." Quinlan backed away from Winter. Finally out of death's grip the scared teen's legs buckled. Her back slowly slid down the wall as she slumped down and sat on the cold concrete floor. QT spoke one last time to her. "Don't try and contact me. This 'kind of friends' thing is over...Let's go Lincoln, Sis..." Cristina nodded although she's sure her sister wasn't even looking, it was downcast towards Lincoln.

With not another word the group left the women's bathroom. With determination they left the building to return home. Now empty, Winter brought her knees to her chest. As she curled up the gravity of her situation finally hit her. She had just lost one of the few friends she had. Putting her head in her palms she began to cry.

The drive back to the Timber home was in silence. QT still simmered under the surface but Lincoln's presence was enough to keep it buried. In the passenger seat a phone screen would, from time to time, light up in the darkness. The white haired boy would quickly type something before putting it in his pocket again till a vibration caused him to take it out again. It went unnoticed by Quinlan but Cristina noticed it from the back of the Impala.

As the car turned and parked on the driveway of the house, QT noticed a parked white and green van. An arm hung out of the driver side window tapping away to some unknown song. As the bodacious bombshell got out of her classic car she gave the loiterer a questioning look. Glancing to the side mirror, the man in the car saw a set of figures coming towards him. The door clicked as he got out of the van.

"Hey Quinlan." The balding head of Lynn Loud Sr. stepped out of the van. "Hey Linc, I got your stuff." The father spoke as he retrieved a backpack and rolled up sleeping bag from the back seats of Vanzilla. QT quirked up an eyebrow as Lincoln ran by.

"Thanks Dad, you're the best." The lad took the bedroll under one arm and slung his backpack on one shoulder.

"Lincoln, what's all this?" QT came up behind her boyfriend, looking over the supplies.

"I just thought," He looked at his shoes and kicked up some dirt. "Maybe I could spend the night. To make sure you're okay and everything...I mean if you'd rather not."

"No! I mean, I want you to stay." Her eyes glanced up to the boy's father. "Is that okay with you sir?" Lynn Sr. gave her a gentle smile.

"Yeah, it's okay Quinlan. Lynn Jr. saw the live-stream so we know the situation. Lincoln texted me to ask for some stuff. Just take care of him, okay?" Senior gave her a nod.

"I think he'll be the one taking care of me." She brushed her hair behind an ear and looked away embarrassingly.

"I'm sure he will." Lynn lent down to look his son in the eye. "The girls and I packed some extra stuff in there to help."

"Thanks Dad, I owe you one." His father ruffled his hair some.

"Not you don't. I'm just glad you turned out to be such a gentleman, Lincoln."

"I guess I had a good teacher." The boy playfully swatted the hand.

The man gave a hearty chuckle before groaning as his old legs lifted him back up. "Now go get her." Lincoln went to his girlfriend's side. The man caught the girls attention before leaving. "Uh, before I head back... Are your parents home by any chance?"

The question caused the girl to grimace. She was glad Lincoln wasn't looking at her face when asked. To understand why, some context may be needed. While loving, the Timber sisters' parents weren't the most present of individuals. The reason being that both their parents were doctors and had a real love for their jobs. So much so that they possibly neglected the raising of their daughters. During childhood, QT was nannied often by a number of different caretakers. Due to her quite nature she never formed a real bond to them and became independent at an early age. Once she was deemed mature, she was left in charge of Cristina. To put it simply, they were on-call a lot.

"I'm sorry," Quinlan told the man. "My parents work nights so it's just Cristina and I. W-will that be a problem?" Her heartbeat was quickening as she waited for the response.

"No," QT let out a baited breath unnoticed by the males around her. "I just wanted to introduce myself and possible get to know them some. Hopefully we can arrange a dinner sometime."

"I'll talk to them once they get back." The teen knew the chances were unlikely, but if it was possible she would try. Heaven knows it's been awhile since she's had a dinner with them as well. Any real conversation they had recently had been quick after they woke up from power naps before going back to work. She didn't fault them for loving to help people but it did take away from the family. Such short meetings also had made it so it hard to bring up Lincoln to them. All they knew was she was dating someone younger. When the time was right she'd tell them.

"Thank you, Quinlan." Lynn Sr. told the girl. "I'm just a phone call away, Linc. Have a good night!"

"Thanks Dad! See you later." The white haired boy called out as his father started up the family car. With a wave and a signal the van departed for home. Waiting for the brake lights to fade in the distance, the boy eventually felt a nudge to his shoulder.

"Let's go in sweetie." Quinlan looked down to the boy. Lincoln tried to look up but could only see large amounts of bare under boob due to her accidental low cut shirt. His chin tucked into his chest as he averted his eyes downwards.

"Y-yeah, let's go in." The boy told his girlfriend.

With her own key, Cristina had already gone inside not wanting to stand in the cold Michigan night. Yellow light lit up the front window facing towards the street, verifying the life within. The ample brunette lead the way to the unlocked front door, opening it for the backpacked burdened boy. Knowing the building due to frequent visits, he swiftly made his way to the front room and threw his things on the couch. Although a frequent visitor, the next indirect question was due to the fact he valued privacy when not in his own abode.

"Okay, honey bee," Lincoln started. "Let's get that hand patched up."

Quinlan looked down to her hand. All adrenaline faded away, she could now feel how badly she hit the jerk. The bleeding had stopped and a bit of scabbing formed on the cracks on her knuckles. Trying to curl her fingers she noticed her pinkie didn't move that much. Her wincing face was enough for Lincoln to come up and recheck the hand.

"I-it's not the worst I've seen but we really should treat it a bit."

"Yeah, I'll get our med kit." Quinlan left her boy in the front room to go into the laundry room. With doctors for parents, they had a plethora of extra first aid packs. QT was even aware how to use most of it and if it had not been her dominate hand she'd do it herself. As it was her right, she was glad Lincoln was ready to help. Actually, she was happy in general that her boyfriend was here.

Returning to the front room, she saw the white haired boy looking through his backpack.

"Lincoln, I got the kit. We have extra toiletries if you are missing anything."

"No, I got plenty it's just." The boy pulled out what appeared to be sport bandages and a splint. His eyes squinted as he read out some writing attached to it. "From, Lynn: Nice punch sweet cheeks. We should have a sparring match. Once it gets better I mean."

Quinlan came up behind him and peered over his head. On the couch were several toiletries and his pajamas, all he would need to spend the night. Next to the necessities were several small oddities each with attached notes. By a brief glance she noticed the more extravagant things.

The first one she noticed was a pack of gum with a label reading "From, Luna: I swear it's just gum." While QT understood the joke, she was unsure if it was the most appropriate. There was a small, hand stitched voodoo doll and without looking at the tag she knew it was from Lucy. Voodoo was a bit creepy but how it depicted Lincoln made it extremely cute. There was also a small, orange prescription bottle with a handmade label that said in bold letters "Pain meds. Inform me of any side effects." Through deductive reasoning, she figured it was from Lisa and that she should stick to the commercial medicine they kept in the Timber home.

"What's this?" Her attention snapped to Lincoln. The boy held a bottle of semi transparent liquid that looked a bit like a rose wine. The viscosity made it obvious it wasn't and the spout off the top was more akin to a shampoo. A note covered the label and simply read "From Dad" below that she could barely make out the words 'massage oil'. Lincoln popped the top and took a whiff of the contents. "Pomegranate?"

Lynn Loud Sr. rolled Vanzilla into the driveway of his home. Getting out of the car and entering the home, he was bombarded with questions from concerned girls. Shouts of 'how are they', 'did you give them their gifts', and several others forced the patriarch to calm the situation.

"Girls, girls!" The man held out his hands to lower the tension in the atmosphere. "One at a time, please!" The father emphasized his plea.

"How was Quinlan, she doing alright?" Lori was the first to ask about her new found friend. While her inquisitiveness would have been cause of concern a week ago, it now seemed common place. Arguably the family had grown more fond of Quinlan than even Bobby, even with her short time known. The reason being the emotional ordeal that the family had gone through.

"Quinlan seems fine. Her hand was a bit busted up." The father spoke.

"Well, did you see that right hook?! Seriously!" Lynn Jr. felt the need to point out. "I totally want to get in the ring with her someday."

"Let the girl heal, dude." Luna told the athletic girl.

"Did she get the mud-pie?" Lana looked up to her father from her lower stature.

"Uh," Senior looked to the side to avoid his daughter's innocent eyes. "Yeah she did. I put everything in Lincoln's backpack." Everything except the mud-pie that he dropped trying to get in a plastic bag.

"Even the pineapple massage oil?" The mother also expressed her concern.

"Pineapple? No I gave him the pomegranate one. Pomegranate for pain, pineapple for play. Remember?" Lynn Loud Sr. told his loving wife.

"No. It's pineapple for pain, pomegranate for play." Rita looked at her husband with desperate plea of 'please don't tell me'. "Pineapple has an 'I' in it and so does pain."

"But I thought," the husband and wife mimicked each others concerned expressions.

"Oh~ Lincy's going to have so much fun!" Both parents looked at their second oldest daughter. The platinum blonde had an excited expression and giving them equally happy jazz hands. "I wonder what kind of game they're going to play?"

"Quinlan promised right?" Lynn Sr. asked.

"She did...but that is some good stuff you just gave them."

Back at the Timber homestead.

"Ouch." Quinlan winced in pain. Lincoln spritzed a small amount of disinfectant on her cracked knuckles.

"Sorry, honey bee." The white haired lad put the spray back into the small first aid kit. He rummaged a bit more to find some cotton wads to dab off some of the excess. "You know, my sister, Lynn, told me that back in the old days of boxing, there weren't as many injuries." The boy continued to soak up the dripping solution off the non cut portion of QT's slender hand.

"The reason why was because it was all bare knuckled. It was back in those strong man, mustachio kind of days." With the disinfectant applied he began wrapping the injury with his sporty sister's bandages. The curvy girl before him kept her eyes on his face. It was calm, patient, and most importantly caring, making QT admire the boy even more. His voice was soft and soothing as he continued his tale. "Fighters instinctively held back because they didn't want to break their own hands on their opponents faces. The real bad injuries came when gloves were introduced to the sport. Now the fighters could punch as hard as they wanted and not break a nail. With that said..." Lincoln tightened the bandages ever so slightly.

"What happened here?" He brought his eyes and her broken hand into her view. She looked at her hand and then back to the boy.

"What can I say," QT looked Lincoln square in the face. "I don't hold back."

"*Pfft* I can see that." He lowered her hand to see if one of the splints they had would work. "Still, I don't like seeing you injured... But I guess I'd hate to see someone else kiss you even more."

"Like I'd let that jackass kiss me." She tilted his head up for a quick peck on the lips. "These lips are just for your use only. Use them however you want." She chuckled seeing the red on his freckles. Her face also turned slightly red thinking about the implications if what she just said but she had solace in the fact Lincoln didn't think that way. Not yet at least. She could wait a bit longer for that.

"Well I'm happy to have the privilege. Now hold still." Lincoln slid a general splint on her hand. As they weren't exactly sure which bones may be broken they just made sure that they were all fully extended yet protected. "Okay, that should do it."

"Thanks sweetie." Quinlan brought her hand into view and flipped it a few times to see it from all angles. "Not too shabby."

"Well I got some practice with Lynn. She's not exactly a passive player. Hehe." Lincoln turned to be forward facing on the couch. Checking his phone it was only 8 pm. "Soooo..." The boy kicked his feet out before speaking again. Even before he spoke his girlfriend could read from his body language that he was nervous and worried.

"Prom is happening soon...Did you want to g-"

"Lincoln, it's okay." Quinlan cut him off. The boy's eyes darted up to her, she could tell he was sad. "We don't need that kind of attention, especially now."

"But isn't prom a big deal?"

"To some," QT sat next to him. Her uninjured hand held his as they leaned back on the couch facing a black TV screen. "But I'll be fine if we just vegged out and watched a movie."

"Stream and chill?"

"Uhh," Quinlan thought that Lincoln really didn't know what that meant. "Yeah, sure. So instead of Prom, how about we just, um, chill?"

"I'd love to chill with you." Lincoln nuzzled into her.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah. All night long." QT became unsure whether her first assumption was right.

"And what would we do?"

"Karaoke again, maybe." Never mind she was right.

"Sure, I'd love to chill with you."

"Good to hear."

"..."

"..."

The sound of a shower in the distance informed them that Cristina was well away from them. They sat together, hand in hand, simply doing nothing. Just enjoying each other's company. In the peace, Quinlan was fighting an internal battle. Her mind would return to just a few hours ago. The puckered face of a disgusting horndog, a satisfying punch to that same horndog, the satisfying falling down the stairs of again... the horndog. She felt she would probably get an earful from her parents, if they were around long enough to do so, or possibly Monday at school.

Then there was Winter.

Her ex-friend Winter.

This was honestly the first time she felt like she was truly upset at someone. So angry that she had told them off and basically wanted to never see them again. She had set her up. Even when she had told her that she had a boyfriend. She had trusted her, and she didn't respect her enough to talk to her about it.

Look where it had gotten her.

In a fight in a public restroom.

It was still riling QT right now.

She needed to relax.

"Honey bee?" Quinlan looked to her boy. "You're kind of crushing my hand." She looked down. Her hand was closing into a fist clenching his smaller fingers like a vice grip.

"Sorry sweetie!" She released him. "I'm just kind of annoyed by what happened."

"I-i can tell...Is there anything I can do to help?" The gleam of several gifts moved to the coffee table caught her eye.

"Um...I can think of one."

A long beach towel was laid across the couch for protection.

Quinlan began to remove her red, Royal Woods t shirt. The constricting clothing gone she could finally take an unhindered breath. Her ears perked when she heard the gasp of her boyfriend. She turned her head. Lincoln's back was faced towards her. His shoulders were arched up and his ears were burning red. Always the gentleman but his reaction seemed as strong as when he had seen her naked. I mean she was just in her bra it's basically like if she was in a bikini.

Wait a second.

She looked down to her own breasts. Although hard to see around she was able to see the lack of bra. Due to the tightness of her shirt she had forgone the bra and instead went with silicone pasties that would cover her nipples. That alone would have shocked the boy but said pasties also somewhat stuck to her shirt. As she took it off one had been pulled away with it. QT had one nipple exposed and the other pastie peeling off.

"Oh!" Cupping her hands she covered her nipples one hand each. "Sorry Lincoln! I forgot."

"It's okay," His head turned to address her but quickly turned back with a snap. "YEAH OKAY!" His second okay was much louder and higher pitch. QT could be so careless around him and as he had turned around she was in a more vulnerable state. She was kneeling on the couch, her hands cupped giving the illusion of nakedness, and her hair fell over her features in a sultry way. Although he had never owned one, he imagined it was very similar to what he'd find in a softcore adult magazine.

"One sec Lincoln." Quinlan removed the remaining pastie and threw it to the side. Laying on her belly, she positioned herself on the towel. Her bare back was exposed upwards and her nipples were hidden but her large breasts bowed outwards. It was still highly suggestive but it would do. "Okay you can look."

QT underestimate her sexiness.

"*GASP* H-honey bee! I-isn't there any other way to d-do this?!" Lincoln was still red faced and stuttering but at least he didn't turn around.

"Not really, c'mon sweetie. I really need this." It was rather hard for him to look her in the eyes at the moment but he nodded to her. "Thank you sweetie. I'll pay you back somehow."

"It's r-really not needed." Lincoln approached her with the bottle in hand. The top popped open with the use of a single finger. The white haired boy turned it over allowing the oil to drizzle into his hand. The scent of pomegranates filled the room. "O-okay, I'm starting." He rubbed his hands together to get a good lathering. His fingers traced down her spine as he made his way to her lower back before his palms braced against flawless skin.

*gasp!*

"Ah! Sorry!" Lincoln raised his hands up to his chest palms out. "Are you okay?"

"I-i'm fine...Your hands are just cold. They'll warm up once you start rubbing." QT faced her head away from him. She didn't want to show how flustered she was.

"O-okay, I'm restarting." Lincoln placed his hands again.

*gasp*

The intake of air did not stop him this time. His hands moved up a bit and gave her lower back a nice sheen. Quinlan kept her face away as her mouth squirmed to hold back several sounds she wanted to admit. Lincoln applied more pressure into his thumbs near the base of her spine.

*mmoooaaannn*

This new sound did stop the boy. He did not ask about it. She did not talk about it. It was just a sound that happened and they were both surprised by its sudden appearance. Lincoln's heart began to beat harder.

His hand continued their work.

Massage oil radiated the smell of pomegranate that awakened both their senses. They became very aware of every touch and subtle pressing. Small sounds of pleasure would pop out of Quinlan occasionally no matter how much she tried to suppress them. The issue was that the oil had this effect of heating up and cooling down. It wasn't as strong as creams meant for cramps and fatigued muscles, it was softer than that. Lincoln's hands would warm her up before the tingling of cold air would make her ache for their return.

She had no idea why Mr. Loud had given them this but she was so happy he did.

"*Moan* Lincoln~ You're *ooohhhh* Really good at this. *mmmphhh*" She bit her bottom lip to stop another set of sensual sounds.

"T-thank you, honey bee...*gulp*"

*hmmm*

*mmmmmmmmmmmmm*

*moan* *ohhh* *mmmmmm*

"Sis, you're making weird faces."

Both their eyes shot up.

Cristina out of the shower and in her nightgown had wondered what Lincoln was doing. Wanting to check, she came out. Hair freshly blown dry and in nice, clean pjs, she came out to a strange sight. She stood watching the boy rub her older sister's back for nearly three minutes before actually approaching them. It was kind of odd to see her sister so vulnerable and her classmate being the direct cause. She wondered what it would be like. Either way she wanted some attention to.

The younger Timber sister had made her way to the armrest where her sister's head was closer to. From the vantage point she saw a really strange sight. Her usually mature sister was making weird, twitching motions with her mouth as if she was trying to prevent her tongue from coming out. Her eyebrows wiggled and her cheeks were plastered red. It was so weird she had to speak up, leading to the situation at hand.

Lincoln reeled back oil handed and tripped on the coffee table. Quinlan quickly sat up and covered her nipples with her fingertips.

"Sis! Um, we weren't doing anything."

"Uh okay." Cristina raised a brow at her sister. They were definitely doing something. "Anyways, Lincoln's staying right?"

"Uh yeah," QT nearly fell to the floor trying to cover herself with the towel she was also kneeling on. Pulling the rug right out from under herself. "W-what about it?"

"Um, I was wondering if we could...play a game?" The young girl asked shyly.

"Oh. Uh, Lincoln do you want to play?" Qt turned to the boy.

"Owww." Lincoln was on his back, air knocked out of his lungs. "Yeah sure." His voice was strained due to the lack of air. The boy slowly sat up before taking in a breath.

"Before we start," the boy began. "I should probably lay out my sleeping - dang it." The group looked to the bed roll. Colliding with the coffee table had made much of the items on it fall. In this case, the bottle of massage oil had fallen right on his sleeping bag causing pomegranate to seep into the fabric. Cristina was the first to react.

"It's okay, Lincoln," Cristina lifted the oil and replaced to poppable top. "You can just sleep in my room with me." The sudden proposal caught her older sister off guard.

"I think he should stay in my room with me, Sis." QT raised an eyebrow at her little sister.

"*pfft* and how is he going to fit in your bed with your big butt?"

"What?! I will have you know we've already slept together at his house!"

"And you probably suffocated him between you're gigantic tits."

"Why you!"

"Girls!"

The Timber sisters attention redirected at Lincoln.

"It's fine, I'll just sleep with Quinlan."

Cristina did not know why she tutted her tongue at his response or why she was annoyed when her sister raised her arms in victory. The same victory celebration also inadvertently caused her to release the towel she was holding against herself.

Lincoln stubbed his toe on the coffee table trying to turn away from his girlfriends impromptu flashing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
879K 40.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
173K 2.3K 58
I have permission by Fpsroxas to use this. Original story belongs to EvilFuzzy9. Infinite Tsukuyomi is executed. All of the world is now blanketed in...
4.5K 154 29
book three of captain america's daughter hazel knows things are happening around her, things only she can fix. it's the same battle but the enemy is...