Age Gap

By Whimfu1

Overhearing a phone call about Lincoln's secret girlfriend a fight ensues warranting said girl to finally mak... More

Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Cut Down Epilogue

Ch 11

1.1K 29 8
By Whimfu1

Sunlight crept through the small circular window above Lincoln's bed rousing the occupants from their sleep. Quinlan had been the first to wake and realized at some point in the night she had shifted position some. While she recalled falling asleep with her ear against her lover's chest, she now found his near hers. Well, more like her head was on his pillow and his was between hers.

Lincoln's face was snugly nuzzled in between her ample assets and she could only really see his white tuft of hair sticking out. What did not help the situation was at some point in the night she had unconsciously slipped out of her sundress. Not preparing to stay the night she did not bring a set of pjs meaning she was only in her black and yellow striped undergarments. She could only imagine if Lori had walked in on this scene instead. She would be livid.

The Loud boy pulled into her more feeling his source of warmth moving slightly. In his dreams a lioness had pinned him down as he traveled through the Savanna. He had been pounced on but the lion did not bite him. Instead it layed on top of him. The mighty beasts fur warmed by the desert sun comforted him out of his fear. Wanting to feel warmer his arms wrapped around the lioness and began to pet her back.

In the real world the boy's hand slowly sweeped down Quinlans slim waist. Her spine shivered as she felt his cold fingers tickle her side. Lincoln's hand didn't stop and wrapped around her body caressing her exposed butt. The sudden gasp caused by the touch stirred the sleeping cuddlier.

"Erm~ Miss Lion is something wrong?" The boy's eyes were barely opening and his mind was still in a haze. QT weighed her options and decided playing along would be much more interesting. Her hand slowly began to pet the back of her lover's head.

"No," QT's voice was a quiet whisper as to not startle him. "Do you like what you feel?"

"Yeah. You're so warm and soft. You remind me a bit of my girlfriend."

"Oh ho ho~ how so?"

"I don't know but I feel comfortable with you." The boys eyes closed once again as he nuzzled in.

"Do you like cuddling with her?"

"Mmmhmm, but I like kissing her more." She already knew that.

"Why's that?" QT asked the tired boy.

"Because I love her."

"Aww~I love you too." She chided at him.

"What?" The boy stirred, "I love Quinlan not you Miss Lion..."

"Open your eyes Lincoln."

His vision was hazy as his eyes opened one at a time. His lips smacked a bit. All he could see was yellow and black stripes.

"Up here sweetie." QT's voice beckoned his gaze upwards. His head obliged and pointed in the voice's direction. "Want a morning kiss?"

Lincoln's brain was still a fog but he grinned at the question. He squirmed upwards and accepted the offer. His lips pressed into hers as he held it for a fast second. The boy was finally waking up. Taking in her scent, her warmth, and her love, he finally refocused only to realize she was naked.

"GAH!" Lincoln flung himself out of the bed. "QT, why are you naked?!"

The teen in question adjusted herself. A blanket draped over her curves just to her mid stomach. She leant on one elbow like a gravure model pointing her breasts in the flustered boy's direction. QT gave him a sultry look.

"What do you mean? I still have my bra on." Lincoln's hands covered his eyes and a maddening red covered his freckles.

"S-still, put something on please." Pfft. He was still so shy but still a gentleman till the end.

"Fine fine. Let me find my dress."

After a few seconds of searching she found the yellow fabric tangled into the sheets of Lincoln's bedding. Tugging it free she redressed to the relief of her man. The brunette tapped his shoulder to tell him she had finished. With a wipe of his brow he opened the door of his room and peeked into the hallway. Two of his sisters were standing in line for the bathroom: Lynn and Luan.

Finding the situation acceptable he exited the room still in his pjs followed behind by QT. Without a second thought he also stood in line for the bathroom. His sisters were still groggy and didn't notice their approach.

Quinlan knew of the house's bathroom situation as Lincoln had vented his frustration to her. She was also surprised how much more aware you became over your bladder situation when the bathroom was so close yet so far. The sound of a creaking floorboard caught the attention of the Loud siblings.

Years of practice had steeled their bladders on waits for the facilities. This bodacious brunette was not so lucky. With the convenience of multiple bathrooms came the ability to relieve oneself with ease in the morning. QT had not anticipated the wait.

Lincoln's bodacious girlfriend was dancing, leaning back and forth while taking deep breaths. There were several issues at play. One issue was that she really had to go, the second was her bouncing. The Loud girls held very slender frames and were expected to fill out like their mother later in life. Quinlan on the other hand, by the grace of good genetics, was granted an ample bosom and wide hips from the get go.

The spectacle she was currently doing was more akin to bad 70s B movie performances. The sexy teen unconsciously letting her breasts and butt bounce very close to her young boyfriend. Had Lincoln been standing closer to her he most likely would have been bludgeoned by the two milk jugs.

"Wow! Her two breast friends are having a heck of a time." Luan quipped to her brother and sister. Lynn groaned while Lincoln covered his face in embarrassment.

"Luan." Lynn voice sounded in dismay. "Why would you go there."

"Aw, don't be upset Lynn. We still have Cliff." A cheshire smile overcame the comedian.

"Huh," Lynn stumbled into the trap. "What's Cliff got to do with this?"

"Because your jealous of her big ol' kitties. Ha ha ha, get it." The comedian roared out. Lynn slammed her forehead into the wall next to her.

The door to the bathroom opened as Lucy exited. The family's athlete darted in. The goth looked over the line and stopped on QT who was still jiggling. A thought crept into her head to look into succubi for no particular reason. Instead of greeting them she passed silently and entered her room.

Another door opened as soon as Lucy closed hers. A tired Luna's arms reached up into the sky letting out a yawn. Her lips smack as her crusty eyes slowly opened then widened suddenly. The rocker watched the bombastic babe movements in awe before gulping and slowly walking back into her room. QT was oblivious to this all but Lincoln was even more flustered.

"I guess Luna found your girlfriend to be too tit-illating. Ha ha ha." Lincoln groaned into his cupped hands. Lynn exited the bathroom. "But seriously you go first."

QT bolted into the bathroom leaving Luan and Lincoln in a dust cloud. As it settled Lincoln looked to his sister questioningly.

"What? I can wait." Luan told her younger brother. He smiled and started his thank you but was cut off. "Plus it gives me a chance to think of some for her butt."

A loud smack to the forehead woke up a sleeping princess from her beauty sleep.

The odd couple eventually made their way down stairs to the kitchen. Lincoln had been vigilant all morning but Lori was nowhere in sight. Unknown to him, Lynn Loud Sr. and Lori had woken up early in order to get her to Aunt Ruth's. The first stage of her punishment was already in effect.

Before getting ready for the day would have to wait for their rumbling stomachs demanded sacrifice. With the chef of the house gone and Lincoln not up to cook, today was a cereal day. Reaching into the cabinet the boy pulled out his favorite sugar filled cereal and placed it on the counter. Fetching bowls, spoons, and milk he was surprised to find his box missing. The boy examined the countertop but it was nowhere to be seen.

A sudden epiphany came to the Loud boy and he hesitantly turned around. Looking up the aforementioned cereal was under the scrutiny of QT. She did not look happy. The nutritional facts were pushed into the young boy's face.

"Hehe, what?" His feigned ignorance was not enough to fool her.

Giving the white hair lad a scowl, QT began rummaging through the Loud's cereal options. Reading each of the labels she determined a single option. Lincoln couldn't help but grimace as he saw what she pulled out. An ultra fiber cereal his father ate after his doctor suggested due action.

"QT come on." Her gaze hardened on the poor boy. "Uhh I mean Honey Bee?" She scowled even more. Okay not a good use of the pet name. He relented and allowed her to pour them both a bowl of the disgusting cereal.

They sat at the table surrounded by a few of his sisters. Enjoying their cereal of choice, Lincoln alone was left to suffer this fate. QT didn't find it that enjoyable either but everything else was too sugary. She noted to get him some honey oats cereal. Geez, she was really a bee huh.

Some glances were shot to the two but no one really spoke up that morning. The sound of vanzilla returning from its drop off offered relief to the quiet table. Rita Loud stood near the door to greet her husband. From the table, not so hushed whispers could be heard exchanging between the two adults.

"He's too young honey."

"Well the fact he had one begs to differ."

"That's because Luna gave him hers."

"All the more reason to talk to him about it. I want to talk to Quinn as well before she leaves."

"Oh fine."

The two parents entered the eating area to see their son trying to stomach his fiber. His father felt for the boy, god he missed marshmallows.

"Lincoln, could I talk to you in private?" Lynn Loud Sr. announced to the couple. The young boy swallowed with some difficulty but nodded.

"And could I speak to you Quinn?" A knot was forming in the teen's gut. She had come so far she would not back down now. QT gave the patriarch a nod.

The pair were separated and taken to different rooms. Lincoln and his dad went into the front room. Quinlan and Rita went into the master bedroom.

Lynn Loud Sr. was uncomfortable, he was finally going to have the talk with his boy. His wife thus far was the main parent to go to as all his other children were girls. While he had tried to add in a guy's perspective to his daughter's upbringings he knew Rita's view was more reliable than his.

The idea of giving his son the talk was something he had been excited for. Just not this early. Who would have thought Lincoln was such a stud. Lynn swelled with pride at the thought of him bringing a cute girl home. It's just he thought she would be his age.

Girls were supposed to mature fast, guess he was wrong.

"Urg, so son." The father had unwittingly lowered his voice to sound more masculine. The father and son sat on the family couch separated by a single cushion.

"Yeah Dad?" Lincoln made no effort to mimic his father's bravado.

"Err, so it's time for you to hear the story of the birds and bees." Lynn Sr. sat up straight and placed his hand in his lap. His not so muscular arms jutted to the side making his chest seem wider than before. All of which was undermined by his pudgy gut.

"Oh geez Dad," Lincoln scratched his neck and pointed his eyes downwards. "I know what sex is." The man deflated some not out of disappointment but more out of quizicalness.

"Huh, you do?" Lynn asked as his son nodded shyly. "Then why did you try and eat a condom?"

"Hey! I know what sex is but I don't get what that thing is for still." The boy clarified.

"Wait, you know what sex is but not about condoms?"

"We have the animal channel Dad, Lans love those most extreme countdown things." TV really was desensitising the youth of today the father of eleven thought.

"Well, uhh, condoms are used to have safe sex." The man had found a starting point but still struggled to get the words out.

"How does a rubber disk make sex safe?" The unenlightened boy asked his mentor.

"Well you know it covers your, uhh penis."

"My penis is much bigger than a flat disk."

"That's because of good genetics my boy but that's not what I mean. It elongates to fit when you are erect."

"So like a tube?"

"Precisely, well except one side is closed off."

"How does that make it safe?"

"So diseases and stuff don't get on your junk because it's protected by a barrier."

"I don't think QT is sick."

"Well, no son. But it also stops pregnancy."

"So you don't use them?"

"We do it's just... when you get married you get to do it without them and it feels amazing."

"Well okay...Are they always purple?"

"No your mother just likes to color code them?"

"Huh?"

"It's just a thing she does, we've only ever found light blue before."

"I'm so confused, Dad."

"It's okay son, women are confusing."

"That's not what I meant."

"You'll understand one day."

"I think I should learn today."

"Well if you insist let me get something real quick."

"Wait, Dad, no."

But it was too late his father had left to fetch something.

The scene in the master bedroom was much more somber. Quinlan sat on the entirely other corner of the king size bed away from Rita. The mother of eleven sat properly almost with an upturned nose. She didn't dislike the QT per say but she was in mama bear mode.

"So," QT jumped in fright at the sound of the matriarchs voice. "What are your intentions with Lincoln?"

Quinlan looked over to the mother and shrunk under her glare. Her breathing was picking up and she could not find her words. She slowed herself. Lincoln's voice entered her mind telling her to breathe. She did.

"I-i'm not interested in what you are thinking of. I'm honestly in love with Lincoln." The brunette told Rita with conviction. The matriarch took in her words.

"Have you done anything with Lincoln?" The question hung in the air.

"No, he saw me naked once but that's all." She instantly regretted that last part.

"And when did that happen?"

"Ohh, uhh..."

Lincoln Loud rang the doorbell of the Timber home. A voice shouted she was coming as his classmate Cristina opened the door. She wore her usual blue dress but on her head was a pair of headphones.

"Oh, Lincoln. You're early." The girl looked to her phone connected to headset. He gave a light remark but she didn't hear. She spoke a bit louder back at him. "Come in, my sister's still in the shower."

He entered the house behind her. The girl riffled through a drawer before turning back to the boy. In her hand was a pair of bright, neon orange earplugs. He shook his head no to her offer.

"Your funeral." Cristina returned to her laying about.

The faintest sound of music radiated from the hallway. A melody currently in a solely instrumental interlude. Lincoln stood near the doorway not sure what to do with himself. Cristina looked over from her position on the couch not offering any respite but just watching.

"Ahn'T nO mt. High enOuf! ANT no vaily Low nough!"

The white haired wonder leapt into a fighting position hearing the screech of a wild animal. Cristina's cheeks puffed out like a chipmunk as she stifled a giggle. She returned to her stream browsing. Lincoln calmed himself and listened in. There was something familiar to the wailing. He listened carefully, was that QT?

It was. Quinlan loved to sing in the shower much to Cristina's displeasure. Whenever she went in the younger Timber would run to find her music device. Her sister would not ruin her favorite songs.

"How does being bad at singing have to do with my son seeing you naked?" Rita interrupted Quinlan's story.

"Well, not much really. It's just an important moment to me." QT's hand brushed some hair behind her ear.

"Alright continue." The Loud mother allowed.

"Thank you, anyways..."

Several minutes and songs had passed. Quinlan exited out of the shower soaking wet. She dried herself with a relatively small towel. Where had her bath towel gone. The busty babe wondered for a second before remembering she had been doing some laundry earlier. Her towel and delicates were still hanging in the other room. Getting as dry as she could with a smaller towel she had to make the walk to the laundry room.

A cloud of steam burst out of the bathroom as she opened the door. Quinlan exited like a goddess with mist covering most her body like old paintings only barely blocking her most private parts. The issue was she would leave the blocking cloud to get to her clothes. Oh wait, Lincoln would be here soon she should tell Cristina to send him to the kitchen when he arrived.

"Sis when Linco-" QT froze as she was drying behind her ear entering the front room. Lincoln was already here, slack jawed and bright red. A very hot second past before the boy abruptly spun 180 to face the other direction.

"I'm sorry I didn't realize you would be in the shower." Lincoln was telling the front door if anything.

"How long have y-you been here?" QT ducked around the corner of the hallway entrance.

"Ten or so minutes."

"D-did you hear?" QT asked.

"Yeah I saw everything, I'm sorry for staring I know it was wro-"

"No Lincoln, did you hear me singing?"

"Huh? Uh yeah, people sing in the shower. It's no big deal. My sister Luna says it's great for the vocal cords."

"Y-you don't mind?" She took a step out from the doorway.

"If you love to sing, why should I stop you?" He glanced over his shoulder but promptly looked back at the door. Something soft and warm press against his back.

"You're too good for me Lincoln Loud." The beauty knelt down on the ground wrapping him into a close hug. Her nakedness forgotten.

"Oh hey sis! Lincoln's here so put on some clothes!" Cristina had glanced back for a second. QT chuckled a bit. Lincoln on the other hand had passed out due to shock.

"And that's how Lincoln learned that I love to sing." QT finished her story from the back corner of the king sized bed.

"Okay again I just wanted to know why Lincoln saw you naked." Rita was trying to digest the scene.

"Well he was a gentleman and turned around. He was stunned for a second, but remember, you raise him well."

"Of course I know that... Why is him hearing you sing so important to you?" Quinlan looked at her clasped hands placed on her lap.

"Do you mind another story?" The matriarch did not answer allowing QT to continue her tale.

"Hey Dad, Leni said you took the last bananas." Lynn Jr. walked into the front room wanting another boost of energy before her workout.

The two males of the house turned crossing swords. A johnny covered each banana held tightly in their hands. Lynn Jr.'s mouth puckered like a fish and here eyes similarly were unblinking. She slowly backed up into the kitchen.

The men turned back to the demonstration.

"Dad this is so weird. Why do I need to do this?" Lincoln asked his father trying to tug of condom off the fruit.

"For practice son. Don't want to fumble right before getting in the endzone." Lynn Loud Sr. responded back as the rubber finally popped of the banana.

"But mine's not curved like a banana."

"That's not important son, I just don't want you to be completely surprised if you two decide to take a step further." Lynn Sr.'s eyes showed much more concern and doubt. "I should be honest, I don't think you're ready for that step."

"Neither do I!" Lincoln waves his banana dramatically.

"What?! Really?" His father shouted.

"Duh! I'm still eleven Dad. E-lev-en." Lincoln stopped his over dramatic hand motions and adopted a more somber tone. "Quinlan deserves a man...and I'm not one."

Lynn Loud Sr. took in his son's statement. Everyone had been so caught up in the sexual aspects of this relationship that they had forgotten about all the other issues of dating. In Lincoln's case, the boy was doubting his self worth.

Age still factored into it. How does an eleven year old impress or keep the interest of a sixteen year old. Teens are interested in the mall while kids are interested in running on a playground. The father still didn't know how this relationship came to be but he should still support his son.

"Sport listen," The older male placed his arm around his kin. "You are a man." The glance up from an almost teary eyed Lincoln urged him to explain.

"Being a man isn't about be tall, buff, and over 18, there's more to it than that." The patriarch mimed the adjectives for poignancy but never let go of his son. "Being a man is about reliability."

The younger looked confused but the man was simply trying to make his point. "Can a boss rely on you to your job well, can your friends and family rely on you to there for them, can you rely on yourself to finish the goals you set for yourself?"

"But I don't have a job, I have failed my family, and I can't even keep up a diet plan!" Lincoln yelled in self deprecation.

"Some of those are out of your control. You're a student which is pretty much a job. Anymore and you can consider yourself working two." His father shook him a bit. "And it's okay to fail from time to time. Especially on diets." The man hoisted his pudgy stomach for emphasis.

"We're only human and lasagna is great. Do you always try and fix your failures when they happen?"

"Yes, but-" Lincoln was cut off.

"Can Quinlan depend on you with complete confidence that you'll continue to love her?" Lynn looked to his son and awaited a response that came quickly.

"Of course, I'd never let her down." Lincoln found a hand ruffling his hair.

"Then you're already on your way to being the man she needs."

Unwittingly Lynn Sr. began peeling his banana to eat it. Lincoln was unsure about the implications.

"DOe, ray, Mee, pHa, soUL, La, TeA, dOh!"

A young Quinlan belted out a vocal scale. Her appearance at this time was much like her little sister, Cristina. The major difference was she wore a yellow dress and had darker hair.

"Quinn, quinn! That's enough..." the leader of the church choir ordered her to stop. "Look...how about for the nativity you just mime the words, okay?"

"B-but I thought I nailed it that time..." The young QT tried to protest.

"Sweetie maybe next time but for this time just stand in the back and look pretty, you'll be good at that." The choir leader directed his attention to the rest of the children, ignoring the stricken face of Quinlan. "All together now."

With the distraction QT was able to slip out of the room and to the church lobby. She saw her mother sitting on a lone chair reading some sort of paper. To say 'Hello~ Nurse' would be both appropriate and inappropriate, as yes she was attractive but she was a doctor. Having rushed her daughter to choir practice after a busy day at the hospital she still had some work to look over. QT's mother resembled her older version quite a bit except her hair was wavy compared to her father's curly she inherited. So in her work, she did not notice her child approach her nearly in tears.

It's strange how kids can be okay until they see their parent. Perhaps it's because of the comfort they know they'll receive or maybe love ones just enhance emotions. Either way Quinlan's cries notified her presence to her mother.

"Quinlan?" The doctor looked up from her medical papers, "What happened?"

"T-they said I-i couldn't sing so I should just s-stand and mime it." QT choked out between sobs.

"Oh sweetie..." Mrs. Timber lifted the young QT into her lap. "how about we go home for now and get something to eat?"

"W-what about choir?" The girl asked.

"How about this?" She tapped a finger to her lip as if thinking, "Instead of coming for choir, I find you a voice couch so you can show them how good you can be, okay?"

This hadn't been the first time QT had been 'kicked out' of singing events. Her mother didn't know why but her daughter really loved to sing. Theme tunes of her favorite shows, holiday songs, and pop melodies on the radio, she loved it all. The issue was she was basically tone deaf. It's been a hard road for Quinlan and her passions but a parent shouldn't just deny their child something so trivial. The future honey bee nodded while whipping the snot from her nose.

"Then it's settled, let's order some pizza." Mrs. Timber lifted the girl into her arms and took her to the car outside. A voice coach was easy enough to find and with an adjustable schedule it was even better for the parents. Sadly it didn't work.

"I'm sorry but your daughter is not suited to being a vocalist." It had been halfway through QT's second lesson and her couch had had enough.

"Please, I'm begging you." The mother pleaded.

"I'm sorry Ma'am, maybe she'd be interested in an instrument like flute or violin." The teacher took out a pamphlet to the music school they were a part of. "Just anything without her voice."

"Please wait!" The mother tried to stop the vocal coach from leaving but it was too late. She scrunched her forehead in a pinch out of frustration. The light sound of crying caught her attention. "Oh no."

Mrs. Timber looked to the entrance way to the room. Young Quinlan had watched the whole ordeal. The mother tried to run damage control once again.

"Are you okay, Quinlan?" The mother knelt down to her daughter's level. QT nodded but the mother knew she was lying. "They just don't understand, I'll find a better teacher okay?"

QT shook her head no. She had given up.

"C'mon sweetie, I'm sure the next one will be better." She still shook her head in denial.

"Then what would you like to do?" She shook her head no. "Please, sweetie, anything you want okay?" QT kept shaking her head.

Mrs. Timber had not known it at this point but this was the start of QT's quiet phase. A afternoon turned into a week. Quinlan only responded with gestures. A week turned into a month. No more singing and more devastating no more words came from QT.

"So because you were bad at singing you simply stopped talking all together? Rita Loud asked the sixteen year old Quinlan currently telling her story.

"Yeah, kids just interpret things differently." She shifted a bit. "'Anything without her voice' became my voice was so bad no one should have to hear it...So I just stopped voicing anything all together."

"..." The Loud matriarch didn't know how to respond. "Y-you...Erm. How long did you not speak for?"

"Seven months."

"Seven months?!"

"Yeah, I had to break my silence during a car trip. I really had to pee and my parents were distracted. I shouted out for them to pull over and once I came back I found my mother crying with my father comforting her." QT recalled her family road trip. "I knew I had to stop eventually when my baby sister started copying me. I knew it was bad and I needed to stop but Cristina was the one who made me truly stop...We're quite the chatterboxes at home but outside...not so much."

"..." Rita waited.

"I know this seems so weird to you but Lincoln accepting that part of me means more than anything else in the world." QT scooted closer to the mother. "I'm sorry for not being born later but I'm really in love with your son. It's not me taking advantage of his naivety. It's not me being attracted to little boys. I'm just in love with him, that's all."

She wanted to try and hold Rita's hand to help her case but she was unsure if she would accept her touch. The older's mind was assembling the story, reasonings, and beliefs of QT into a response.

"Okay." The Loud mother relented, "I'm accepting that you are in love with Lincoln." QT began to smile. "But." Her smile faltered.

"No more secrets, I want to know when you are together." QT's heart flew as she heard the simple stipulation. "I want your number and address so I can contact you." Quinlan was already fumbling with her phone to give her the information.

"And even though Mr. Loud is giving Lincoln the chat...NO sex. Not until Lincoln is of legal age." QT nodded enthusiastically nearly crying tears of joys.

"Good...now," Rita started, "Would you like to see a couple of Lincoln's baby pictures?"

"Eeee! I'd love too!"

Rita Loud lead the excited teen out of the room into the front room where the boys had finished their talk. Lynn Loud Sr. had finished his banana and Lincoln was simply staring at his.

"Sit next to Lincoln, this will be much more enjoyable with him here." Rita pointed to couch and went to fetch the photo album. QT sat down next to her boyfriend.

"How'd it go?" The white haired lad asked. She leant in and gave him a kiss on the cheek before whispering into his ear. Lincoln smiled upon hearing the good news.

"Found them!" Rita had enlisted her daughters into finding the albums as well and everyone was eager to see the sole son's reaction in front of Quinlan.

While each child had plenty of pictures, Lincoln had a bit extra being the first and only boy. A special album was made just for him. Upon realizing what was happening he tried to find an escape but QT's arms stopped his retreat.

The morning until Quinlan's departure was filled with laughter and stories at Lincoln's expense. He got very flustered due to the many retellings and the fact at some point QT had become peckish. Unknowingly she took Lincoln's previously condom covered banana and began eating it. Lincoln and Lynn Jr. were the only ones to notice this, the latter did not know why she found it slightly exciting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 118 26
"Get down on your knees and beg." Momo Yayorozu the good girl who could never hurt a fly, am I right? WRONG! Momo has had it with the Princess, and...
61.2K 2.1K 25
a half curse, half human sees nothing but gray. her whole world is gray, that is until she meets this man and learns what love feels like. {kento nan...
24.3K 186 96
I think it speaks for itself
5.5K 166 8
Lincoln Loud, a fifteen year old boy who managed to help his family survive after running into Anne the huntress. As the Louds leave the area, he had...