Age Gap

By Whimfu1

Overhearing a phone call about Lincoln's secret girlfriend a fight ensues warranting said girl to finally mak... More

Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Cut Down Epilogue

Ch 7

1.2K 34 6
By Whimfu1

Lana gazed out of her makeshift cushion fort. She wore knight helmet and carried her foam sword ready to attack. The drawbridge was ready to fall if Lori was to enter again. Lucy hid in a dark corner of the soft fortress. Her pale arm was extended while Lisa took note on her blood pressure.

"While your new breathing technique has lowered the notice-ability of your vitals, I can still tell you are alive." Lisa stated while pushing up her glasses.

"Curses." Her sisters dull response bounced off the cushion walls.

The sound of a car could be heard from outside. Lisa and Lucy headed to their battle station but Lana held up her hand. She listened.

"It's Lincoln." she said lightly.

"How do you know?" Lucy asked.

"The engine. That's the growl of an Impala." She shivered, soon baby, soon.

"C'mon one more time..." The fashionable teen cooed at her little passenger. "Pretty please~"

The black 73 Impala slowed as it made a turn onto the family's driveway. The white haired lad in the passenger seat pouted heavily with his arm crossed behind its glove-box.

"Just one more." The car was put into park as QT looked over to the boy finally.

"It won't be special if I keep on saying it." Lincoln looked to the doors handle but only for distraction. He could feel something was mounting between them and he wanted to see where it would go.

"Of course it will, your the one who gave it to me." He smirked to himself but his girlfriend was aware of his bashfulness. She knew if she just prodded him a bit more he would crack.

"I'll give you a kiss if you do."

Lincoln's shoulders arched and he glanced over his shoulder. QT had a subtle but noticeable seductive smile. He gulped before proceeding onward.

"I just have to say it?" Lincoln asked.

"Mhmm..." QT nodded slowly and expectingly.

"Ho-"

"And the more passionately you do it... the better the kiss will be." QT cut him off. Lincoln began to stutter. She saw her chance and leant in while unbuckling her seat belt. She pushed her breasts towards him hoping to entice him but he did not look at them. Instead his mind swirled as he looked at the shine of the gloss on her lips.

"P-pp-passionately?" He edge back to the window but his seat belt was pulling him towards her.

"Uh huh...a kiss for each time you say it."

"H-hern ermm." His chin tucked mid word as the embarrassment overtook him.

"It doesn't count if I can't hear it."

"honey bee..." Lincoln said under his breath.

"What was that?" She held her hand up to her ear slightly urging him to be louder.

"HONEY BEE! HONEY BEE! HONEY BEE!"

"That's my man."

Her hands guided his chin up and he looked into her half lidded, brown eyes. Quinlan's head slowly moved towards his, Lincoln's breath was ragged. He could hear his heartbeat in his own ears. She gave his lips a peck.

"One" She gave him another peck.

"Two" The click of his seat belt being undone filled the car. Lincoln's eyes darted to the buckle and saw that her finger had pressed the button.

"Three."

She pounced from the driver side seat onto him. Her arms wrapped around his upper torso pulling him into a tight hug. Their lips locked together in an awkward yet passionate kiss. His eyes were still wide open and nearly bulged outwards. He suddenly became very aware how good her perfume smelt, how subtle the blush she had built up was, and how happy he was with the pet name now.

What he wasn't aware of was the sound of tiny footsteps coming towards the car. The passenger door he was pressed against opened causing both Lincoln and QT to come spilling out. The landing was rough as he landed on the concrete while his girlfriend was propelled forward due to her leaning on him. She did a small summersalt before planting face first on top of something. Several muffled yells could be heard as the dizziness of the fall waned off. QT realized she was pinning a small child underneath her. She got on her hands and knees to see who it was.

"GET YOUR MASSIVE MAMMARIES OFF OF ME YOU BODACIOUS BODY PILLOW!"

Lisa squirmed around not realizing the body pillow was already lifted. She looked around.

"Tell no one of this."

Lana and Lucy had dodged the massive mammaries of QT by side stepping and were presently standing on each side of Lincoln. He rubbed the back of his head while sitting back up.

"Ow...What did you do that for?!" Lincoln berated his younger siblings.

"We heard screaming about a bee and came to see if you needed help." Lana waved her foam sword around frantically as if she was fighting an invisible enemy. Lincoln's face turned red, oh god they heard him.

"Your face is red." Lucy told him bluntly. "If you are having an allergic reaction can I have your body?"

"There was no OW!" He grabbed his behind. QT had crawled up behind him to pinch his bottom. She gave him a smug grin that told him he just got stung.

He glared at her and swatted her pinching hand away. QT's smug grin turned to a playful pout. Lisa got from her downed position and watched with her sisters the spectacle that was the couple. She was the first to understand the situation by assessing her brother's emotional state, his girlfriend's playful state, the loud yelling of a bee by her brother, and the body pillow's color scheme. To damnation with these human mating rituals.

"I believe the problem has resolved itself." She began walking away. "Let the drone tend to his queen." Lucy got the message.

"Sigh." She turned towards the house as well but stopped to look at Lincoln. "Lori came by to interfere with your date. We chased her off."

Lincoln was stunned while QT simply pulled at her collar. He would pay his sisters back in kind for their support. He did not know how or when but he would. Lisa and Lucy had made it to the house but their third sibling had stuck around inspect QT's 73 Impala. While it was something already promised, it was a step in the right direction.

Beckoning QT to come closer he whispered into her ear. She nodded as the boys idea came to light. The sound of jingling caught Lana's ear. The young mechanic's eyes sparkled as QT dangled the keys just above her head. The girl put her palms out like a child awaiting a Christmas present. QT chuckled at looking at the girl's awed expression before placing the keys in her hands.

"Now remember, just the oil." Lincoln reminded his sister. She nodded enthusiastically. Before running around to pop the hood and moaned with enjoyment upon seeing that sexy engine block.

QT was still on her hands and knees but now that things were sorted she could stand up. She looked towards her man with side glance to make sure he would notice. She prepared for a girl's most powerful weapon, the 'bend and snap'. All she has to go from crawl, to squat, to bend, to-

"OH!"

She jumped and moved both her hands to cover her butt cheeks. Holding her hands to block her buttocks, QT looked towards the flustered boy. They just stared at one another with highly surprised expression. One from the little 'sting' she just got, the other surprised by the odd reaction and feeling he got from it. What had been intended to be a pinch of revenge had backfired. The awkward stare had been lasting upwards of ten seconds at this point. QT thought for a second before removing her hands from her butt and bending forward slightly.

"How bout' we go inside and get that karaoke machine set up!" The boy bolted to the front door. QT watched as her boy fled out of earshot.

"Pfft. That boy sometimes." Quinlan told no one in particular. She began strutting towards the boy holding the door for her, leaving Lana to her own devices.

"Huh?" Lana fumbled around with car's contents, "The alternator belt is a bit worn out... she probably won't mind if I fix that."

As QT entered the home she was greeted to a waist high fort like structure yet to be dismantled by the previous denizens. Lincoln behind her was equally as confused by the cushion house. They did not question it though as they went slowly around it, unsure if the something would jump out at them. They were half right as Lucy had gone back into to the castle. One because it was dark inside, and two because she still planned to watch out for Lori.

The couple proceeded upstairs unaware of the hidden helper and headed to Lincoln's room. From Lisa's door the sound of her tending to a crying Lily could be heard. She too was continuing to help her sibling for the moment and he was very thankful for it.

QT opened the door to his room revealing that it was much cleaner than yesterday with a large looking boombox with a screen attached to it at his desk. She moved and sat on the edge of his bed facing the contraption. Lincoln gently closed the door cutting off the sound of the crying Lily. He turned his back to the door and looked towards his girlfriend awaiting him to join her on the bed. His rump hit the mattress as he saddled up next to his girlfriend.

Silence filled the room as they glanced every once in awhile waiting for the to other make the first move. She rubbed her thighs together the heat building up between him. Lincoln placed a hand up to his mouth and breathed out a hot breath smelling it to check his breath. QT was building a nervous sweat and removed her jacket revealing her slender arm. Lincoln took the bottle of water he kept in his room and gave it a sip.

"Should we start with a smooch?"

"PPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT!" Lincoln spat out his drink in a spray away from the asker of the question.

"*Cough cough* What was that QT?" Lincoln looked his girlfriend. They had smooched plenty but for some reason he was hyper aware of his woman's sex appeal.

"Smooch's your favorite band right?" QT raised the pack of discs for karaoke.

"Oh yeah...hehe..." Lincoln took the pack and began flipping through the collection. "Do you want go first or should I?"

"Um..." She played with one of the curls in her hair. "Could you go first? I think I need to build up my confidence a bit." Her eyes moved away from the buck tooth boy but moved back to her thigh after feeling warmth from it. Lincoln had placed his hand on her thigh to reinsure her.

"Honey Bee...Remember. You have nothing to be afraid of here. We are here to have fun." Lincoln spoke in way that calmed her heart but she was still unsure.

"I don't think you'll have much fun once I start singing." The self deprecation in her voice was evident.

"I'll be having fun because I'll be here with you." Grabbing her hands and positioned himself to be kneeling in her line of sight. "This is going to sound really cheesy." QT looked to the boy on one knee looking up to her.

"I'm not trying to over state this when I say meeting you was probably the best thing that could have happened in my life."

"That is really cheesy." She giggled some, because she felt the same way.

"I know you love to sing and I love seeing you do something you love. I'd be a fool if I denied something you love." He stood up and grabbed the mic to the machine. "How about we do the first one together."

His eyes were still filled with concern but he smiled and presented the mic to her. QT looked at the mic in his hand then up to him. She reached out but retracted her hand. Looking back to her man, she considered what he said. He did this for her, not because she asked him to but because he wanted to do it for her. He defended her, comforted her, and now all he was asking was to see her do something she loved. Why was this so hard for her...

QT straightened her back from her depressed slump. Her chest puffed out and she gave her boyfriend a look of confidence. She grabbed the mic from his hand and spun him around like a tangoist.

"You know I like to dance while I sing." She told the boy with a grin.

"Perhaps I should sit down on the bed to give you some more room." Lincoln's mood had improved seeing his girlfriend back to being joyful.

"Ohh~" She put both hands up to her mouth and gave him a cheeky smile. "Looking to get a lapdance? You're such a naughty boy, Lincoln Loud." She chide at him.

"Sure! What's a lapdance?" Lincoln sat down and waited for this new dance to occur. QT's eyes went wide and she looked at the young boy who was excitingly swinging his legs back and forth. She pulled at her collar.

"Actually, I don't think there's enough room for it here..."

Lucy had been watching the door for nearly an hour at this point. In the darkness she could only hear the sound of Lana working on QT's car outside. While she had time to consider some rhymes to add to her poems, Lucy had become quite bored. After the first incident she had no idea if Lori was willing to try and come home again. Perhaps she could go back to her room now.

Footsteps descended the stairs and approached the fortress. The drawbridge opened allowing the hated light to enter her dark abode. Lisa greeted the ghost in the corner.

"I see you're as spooky as ever." The genius commented.

"Sigh...What do you want, Lisa?" The monotone voice of Lucy asked.

"I am simply checking in." She moved and sat next to her older sister. "I suspect that nothing of note has actually happened otherwise I would of heard some sort of confrontation."

"Correct...I'm honestly more interested in how Lincoln's date is going." Her pale face turned to the girl next to her. "Have you heard anything?"

"Negative. The sound proof insulation we installed is functioning properly." Lisa pushed up her glasses. "I do wish to observe the interaction between them but I do not have a method to do so."

"We could use the vents." Lucy told her sister.

"Ah yes...I felt you would say that." She stood up "I was thinking the same but without some help my current stature would have trouble maneuvering the system. I believe you do not have this problem."

"Sigh. Let's go then."

Abandoning their post, Lisa and Lucy moved to the nearest grate. Lucy kicked the wall just next to it, causing it to fall open. Getting on her hand and knees she crawled in and waited till she saw Lisa doing the same. They began their trek through the family's ventilation and slowly by supporting each other made their way to the vent above Lincoln's bed. The vent was closed but the sound of some muffled singing and music reverberated through the metal.

"Curses." Lisa slurred out, "The grate is closed, what now?" Lisa was able to rest on her knees with her small stature as she threw her arms out in disbelief.

"It's fine Lisa." Lucy produced a small screwdriver out of a hidden pocket. "You can open and close the vent slides from inside with enough force."

The goth girl reached out placing the edge of the flathead between one of the slabs of the vent. With little effort the grate slides opened allowing them to see into the room. The music was in some sort of instrumental interlude allowing the couple to hold hands and swing about in a dance. The slight vocals of the song had already restarted but they continued giggling and jumping on his bed.

"Are they just dancing? Couldn't they have done that downstairs? I don't think any of us would have mind." Lucy spoke to Lisa just loud enough to be heard.

"Hmm...Actually," Lisa looked at the evidence in the room: jukebox playing music, lyrics of the music decreased in volume, Lincoln and Quinlan holding mics. "I think it's karaoke."

"Karaoke? Then why aren't th-"

"SHut Ahp and DAnCE With Meh!" QT belted out with the chorus.

Lucy fumbled with the screwdriver and slammed the vent shut. What the heck was that?!

"Was that her singing?" Lucy asked Lisa. She looked over her shoulder to her little sister. The four year old's glasses had slid down her nose and her mouth made an 'o' shape. "Lisa?"

"Erm!" Lisa readjusted herself to be presentable. "That...was interesting..."

They looked at each other and wondered... did she hear the same thing. A slight bit of music and the out of tuned voice of QT still could be heard through the metal somewhat. It was not as pain inducing as when it first came out but the noticeable sharps still pierced their eardrums. They began crawling to a position out of earshot of the grate. Sitting in the silence for a second, Lucy started.

"Well... that was something."

"Indeed...it was quite an interesting... performance..." Lisa tried to find the adequate words to describe the situation in question.

"She has the looks of a siren..." Lucy tried to find a comparison, "but in reality she has the voice of a banshee."

"..."

"..."

"Lincoln looked happy."

"Yes our elder brother did...I think I'll inspect his hearing later."

"Good idea."

Suddenly the sound of the front door unlocking and opening came to their ears. They looked at each other suddenly as they froze in fear. The distinct sound of Lori's voice could be heard ascending the stairs in unclear grumbles through the ventilation. They began scrambling to find a grate to exit out of but it was too late. Lori had reached Lincoln's door.

QT's arm thrust upwards as the song finished. Her breaths were heavy and she was sweating but she could not be happier. Lincoln and her had been singing for an hour. She had loved every minute of it. The singing, the dancing, the acceptance, it was more than she could take. QT spun around a few times allowing her skirt to flare outwards as she wrapped Lincoln in a huge hug. She leapt and flopped onto the bed.

Lincoln's face was pressed into her breasts but he was too pumped from singing to notice. An hour is quite a lot of time especially when the person you were with had infinite stamina. He rolled over to her side and panted. Out of breath and energy he needed a break.

"C-could *huff huff* we take five?" His voice was shaky and dry he was almost at the point of losing it.

"Sure, honey." QT rolled on her side to look at her boyfriend. He was out of breath but still willing to go again. What a man. "Could I get a drink of your water?" She asked.

"Yeah one second." He took a swig first before handing it off. He continued to lay down as she sat up to take a drink. His breathing had calmed down but his throat was still sore. He needed something more than just water. QT moved to the edge of the bed and flipped through the collection of CDs to choose their next song.

He tried to remember what Luna had once told him about singing but he couldn't really think straight right now. Sitting up he recalled that the same sister had given him some gum before leaving today. Gum sounded great at the moment. Lincoln reached into his pocket and unfolded the three tearable squares. He tore the first one open and threw the contents into his mouth without a second thought.

"Gah!" QT turned to her boyfriend with one eyebrow quirked up questioningly. "This gum tastes terrible."

"Gum?" She asked the boy with a disgusted expression on his face.

"Yeah, it tastes like rubber...Why did Luna give this to me?" The girl's eyes widened as she remembered the young rocker handing over some condoms earlier today. "Gah! It's so nasty, *Ack!*" The boy began to choke.

QT leapt towards him in a split second straddling him as her fingers reached into his mouth. The white haired boy had a frightened look on his face. Her fingernails gripped the tip of the rubber circle protruding upwards. She began to pull it out but the ring was slightly swallowed and it began to elongate like an accordion. QT continued to tug the piece of rubber out of his throat until it dislodged and hung loosely between her pinched fingers.

Lincoln's eyes were hazy and his mouth was lulled open with a slight bit of drool dripping out of it. He was pressed up against the headrest of his bed and breathed heavily. QT hung above him holding the object. She was still straddling his hips and her breasts were pressed up against his chest but neither of them seemed to care. Both painted with the shock of the incident wearing off.

They both froze at the sound of the door knob turning.

"Hey, Linc would you mind if we-"

Lori looked at the situation in front of her.

"YOU WHORE!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.2K 2.1K 32
Taken in and raised in a Brothel by a Succubus Queen named Mizuki Shiranui. Naruto becomes an Incubus and plunges the elemental nations in debauchery...
9.9K 151 5
A crossdressing male with a mild case of zoophobia finds himself at a school filled with animals. Will he be able to cope with it, or will he be scar...
393K 7.7K 49
Asta has always been treated poorly in Hage only because he couldn't use magic. And it was even worse because the one he was found with at the church...
8.2K 256 25
The spirit king has died and Ichigo is the heir. Ichigo must marry and events unfold forcing people to conclusions and decisions but also forcing the...