Age Gap

By Whimfu1

Overhearing a phone call about Lincoln's secret girlfriend a fight ensues warranting said girl to finally mak... More

Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Cut Down Epilogue

Ch 4

1.7K 49 7
By Whimfu1

The Loud family was gathering for dinner, taking seats around the dining room table they were ready for their odd guest. The siblings positioned themselves around the table leaving two seats next to each other open for Lincoln and his girlfriend. Lori looked around to the group making sure to make eye contact with all of her siblings who knew her plan. Plating was passed around and Luan quickly ran around with their utensils. A usual evening would of been expect if they were not slightly on edge.

Footsteps could be heard coming down the stairs. Everyone straightened in their chairs as Lincoln led Quinlan into the room. They stopped in the entryway and looked at the table. Their two chairs were at the end of the table opposite the king and queen of the Loud house. His sisters sat on either side of the table and for some reason had decided to break it up so Lincoln's older sisters sat along their father's side and the younger with his mother's. With how they were sitting QT would have to sit next to either Lana or Luna.

"QT, which seat would you like to sit in?" Lincoln asked her nervously. She tried to remember everyone's names and figure which one's were on their side. Rattling around her mind she remembered that Lincoln was able to convince only his younger sisters: Lisa, Lucy, and... Lana! She's the one in the overalls right?

QT pointed to the one next to the young tot. Luna let out a tsk, she had switched seats just to get a better view. Lincoln hastened his pace to get in front of QT and pulled out her chair for her. His mother gave small nod to him, she had raised him well.

Sitting down she adjusted herself accordingly. Luna's eyes widened as QT began to remove her jacket and drape it on the back of her chair. Quinlan's eyes were half lidded as she revealed each shoulder slowly. Her skin was smooth and her arms while slender had a moderate amount of tone to them. Luna's mouth was gaping as she went "ba-ba-ba" darting her eyes from looking at her cleavage to a small beauty mark on her left shoulder.

Once finished, QT looked back up to the family who were all awestruck somewhat. She gave a chuckle and quickly peeked at Lincoln who was nervously keeping his eyes forward to watch his sisters. She nudged him with her leg.

"Huh!" He quickly turned to her. QT looked at him with her eyes and then back to the family repeatedly urging him to start the conversation. "Oh yeah. Thanks for dinner Dad. Your going to love my Dad's cooking QT he's an excellent chef."

His father smiled, "Thank you Lincoln. Well come on everyone, serve yourself." Lynn Jr. was reaching for a large spoon to start scooping when her Mother interrupted.

"Wait a second dear." Her hand reached out with her palm facing upwards towards QT. "Quinlan right?" QT nodded to her some.

"As a guest, why don't you go first." Quinlan gulped then looked to Lincoln in a pleading fashion. Her hand clasped his underneath the table. "Is there something wrong Quinlan?" Mrs. Loud asked.

The family looked at her expectantly, waiting for her to partake.

"QT's a health nut is all." Lincoln stepped in for her. While Lynn Sr. had started upping his menu to give it more variety, tonight still happened to be Friday's Fish Fry. "She's just trying to figure out what she can eat."

"Well, darn Lincoln if you had just told me. I could made something a bit more green we might have some stuff to make a salad, Quinlan." Mr. Loud gave a reassuring glance. "It wouldn't be an issue."

Underneath the table QT's fingers intertwined with Lincoln's. She tightened her grip on him to calm herself some. She took a small breath.

"That's okay, Mr. Loud." They all looked at her as if they had seen a ghost, she spoke. "I could have a bit of the fish and stir fried veggies."

There was a pause as the siblings got their bearings. Leni was the first to move and began passing the plate of fish down the line. Taking her pick of the which slice she wanted, she was about to pass the plate back to Lincoln so he could choose his own. But when Lincoln was about to take the plate she suddenly took it back.

"One second, sweetie." QT had a pout on her face. The rest of the family froze. "What were you planning to eat?" Oh no not now. Lincoln began sweating looking back and forth between his girlfriend's accusing eyes and his family's unsure looks about the meaning of the question.

"QT~" Lincoln whined in a hush tone, "Perhaps now is not the time."

"You haven't been following the diet plan I gave you, have you?" QT narrowed her eyes. There was an scandalous 'oooh' from Lola. QT's eyes went back to the father.

"What did he have for lunch today?" Before the man could let his ignorance be known, his daughter, Lucy, spoke for him.

"It was deep dish pizza day at school for us." The goth girl sounded calm and provided the necessary information.

"Lucy!" Lincoln let out a betrayed cry. He turned back to his lady friend, "QT, I'm sorry but it was pizza. PIZZA!"

QT suddenly stood up frightening the young lad. She bent forward grabbing a few dishes. Her cleavage was on full display for the family. Lynn Loud Sr. averted his eyes to avoid his wife's wrath later. Everyone else just stared shockingly and Lana moved her water so her breasts didn't crash into it. The few healthy things on the table were quickly swept up and found their way to Quinlan's and Lincoln's plates. He looked to his plate, it was mostly greens.

"No fish?" Lincoln asked. QT cut her own in half and deposited it on the center of his plate.

"You need to get back on track mister. Your the one who said he wanted to be healthier." QT told him.

"..."

The family held the silence for a few seconds assessing the situation. Leni grabbed another plate.

"Hush puppies?"

"No thank you." Lincoln raised both of his hands and waved them quickly.

"Yeah, he's got enough with those sweater puppies next to him!"

"Luan!"

*Snort*

The family turned to QT who had her mouth covered by her hand. Her forehead has buried into Lincoln's shoulder and turned so you couldn't see her eyes. She continued to snortle into Lincoln who tried to remain calm.

*pfft*

Lincoln couldn't take it he began laughing. Hearing her boyfriend let go she did as well. They both began laughing heartily, one of her hands had found Lincoln's shoulder and shook him back and forth slightly. Lynn Jr. began to snicker, her snicker affected Lana whose laughter affected Lola and a domino effect later everyone began a roar of laughter. Some laughed till they cried and had to begin wiping their tears away. Luan took a single finger and flicked away a single tear.

"Yeah...she got it."

The dinner had gotten into full swing to the chagrin of Lori. She picked at her food and waited for an opportunity to ask Quinlan a question. She was getting none. Lana was endlessly speaking to QT about her 73 Impala. Somehow Lana had found out that it needed an oil change but she also wanted to know more about its origins. This allowed QT avoid talking to anyone else which was fortunate for her.

Lori's crew had also forgotten their roles this evening. Luna was trying not to caught peeking at Quinlan, she was failing. Luan had decided to relent seeing how the woman had liked her joke. Lynn was shoving food into her mouth while Leni was oblivious as ever. Lori had hoped Lola would of gotten Lana's attention but with the fact Lana was talking with her mouth full right now, she didn't want the spray to be redirect to herself. As for Lucy, Lisa, and Lily they didn't seem to care.

The young blonde scanned the end of the table again. Sure Lana had occupied Quinlan but Lincoln was wide open. The boy in question had finished his small bit of fried fish all that was left was half plate of bitter greens. He would take a forkful of vegetables to shove down his throat then quickly take a chaser of water.

"So Lincoln..." Lori's voice had a hint of mischief and caught Lincoln off guard but he gave her his attention regardless. "How did you and Quinlan meet?"

This brought most of the family back to reality. Forks stopped on their plates as their ears perked up. Quinlan herself also became startled by the question and waited for Lincoln to respond.

"Uhh... Her sister introduced us." Lincoln was definitely starting small on purpose. He hoped that another not so leading question was about to be asked.

"Wait you have a sister? What age?" Luna asked. Lori's glare bore holes into the back of the rocker girl's head. That was not the question she was supposed to ask and there was a hint of self interest in it.

"Umm..." QT leaned back so her back was straight and at attention. Her eyes kind of dilated as fight or flight was kicking in.

"She's my age!" Lincoln interrupted to redirect everyone's attention. His hand laid across her thigh in a reassuring fashion.

"Darn." Luna slouched back.

"Aren't you dating Sam?" Luan asked her sister.

"Oh yeah!" Luna shouted in a remembering fashion. Scratching the back of her neck, "I mean... please don't tell her about that."

Lori refocused the conversation, "So why aren't you dating her Lincoln?"

"Lori!" Lynn Loud Sr. reprimanded her. Lori bent inwards waiting for a follow up accusatory words from him.

"It's a good question honey." Eyes found their way to their Mother who simply was cutting a piece of fish.

"Uhh...well..." Lincoln was getting flustered. "You see Cristina kind of..."

"I scooped him up after my sister didn't see how special he was." QT finally spoke up, her hand was firmly placed on his shoulder. Her boyfriend was trying so hard for her, she should give a little back.

"So you caught him at a point of weakness?" Lori had finally got a foothold, QT was answering questions now.

"We were both at a point of weakness, I took a chance and I'd say we are both in a good place now." QT answered with conviction.

"How old are you exactly?" Lynn Jr. had recalled her role in the plan. Each sister in on it began to prepare to ask their question. Like a courtroom drama, ask enough questions quick enough, she would slip.

"I just recently turned 16." QT directed her gaze to the young athlete but she had to switch to another sister with a different question.

"So you are high schooler dating an elementary schooler?" Luan asked.

"Well, yes but our age gap is not that large as it seems and Lincoln is very mature for his age."

"So like is Lincoln your first boyfriend?" Leni asked.

"What?! No but-"

"Is he the youngest boy you have dated?" Luna cut her off.

"Huh? Uh, Yes." QT's breathing was picking up.

"Do you just like little boys?" Lola pointed a finger in her face.

"NO! Just Lincoln, I mean-" Her grip on Lincoln's shoulder was released.

"Are you just a perver-"

*SLAM!*

Lincoln's fist hit the table shaking the entire dinner. Lori who was standing while asking her question 'eeped' as she sat down. His older sisters' head looked downward at their plates.

"STOP IT!" Lincoln screamed at the top of his lungs at them.

The Louds had been silenced, the sole son of the family glared at them with murderous intent. His breath was heavy. His brow was furrowed to the point it almost made a full arrow pointing to his rage filled eyes. Only a few girls were brave enough to look at him. His mother was shocked but his father was calm knowing his son need to get this out.

"FOR THE LAST TIME! SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND! WHAT'S SO HARD TO ACCEPT ABOUT THAT!"

"Lincoln..."

"QUIET LORI!" He pointed a single finger in her direction and his shoulders tensed. He took more angry intakes of air. A gentle hand pushed his hand down.

"Lincoln...It's okay..." QT spoke in a hushed tone. Her face wasn't looking at him though.

"QT..." His hand red from slamming the table gently gripped her chin. He tried to guide her head to look at him. She hesitated at first then let him see her tears.

Lincoln calmed himself and leaned into her. Putting her lips near his ear she began whispering instead of talking. Lincoln nodded and gave gentle responses. For a good two minutes they were like that. Everyone patiently waited for them to finish. Lincoln gave a kiss to her forehead before facing his family. There was a fire in his eyes, it was the fury of a kind soul.

"We are both forgiving people...but I am still very upset on how you are treating her." Lincoln simmered under the surface. He breathed in, "we were going to hang out here tomorrow to get you girls used to her...I think we need a change of plans..."

"That won't be necessary Lincoln..." His father sighed. Lynn Loud Sr. voice resounded in the room. He placed his elbows on the table and clasped his hands together. His chin rested just behind his hands so from the front you could not see his lips.

"Everyone's behavior was unacceptable this evening." His eyes lazily scanned the room. "Lincoln...Quinlan... you can have the house to yourself tomorrow." Everyone's eyes widened especially the couple at the end.

"Your mother and I are going out during the day anyways. In the meantime, Lori will drive the rest of you at aunt Ruth's" A barrage of 'dad's and 'that's not fair' came from the siblings. "I don't want to hear it. You all know what you've done."

Mrs. Loud wanted to speak up some but she realized she had also had a hand in instigating the group. Lincoln seemed happy about the situation but felt a nudge from QT. Her head jerked to gesture him to look to her side. He saw Lana looking at her plate in a depressing fashion. He looked along the young side of the table and saw not as obvious but similar reactions from Lisa and Lucy. He sighed and gave her a nod, she smiled back.

"Lana, Lisa, Lucy." Their heads jerked up to look at Lincoln. "You can stay."

"Wicked; Thank you brother; Sweet!" Came from the more accepting siblings.

"What about me Lincoln?!" Lola looked at him pleading.

"What did you ask her, Lola?" He glared at the pompous princess. No getting out of this, she slouched back into herself.

"It's settled then." Lynn Loud Sr. sat up straight. "Lori, Leni, Luna...clean up the dishes. The rest of you go to your rooms for the night."

The girls began doing their duties. Slowly but surely, the remaining people of the room consisted of Lincoln, QT, and the Loud parents.

"Thank you Dad."

"Are you alright, Quinlan?" The concerned father asked his son's girlfriend. She only nodded though. The man let out a sigh, "and you were just opening up. I'm very disappointed in the girls. Please understand, this situation is unusual. If you were adults like us, I don't think they would have batted an eyelash at you. They are concerned for Lincoln, as are we, but you seem like a genuinely nice girl. I hope you treat him well."

She gave him an understanding look and leaned into Lincoln for a hug. Lincoln's own arm wrapped around her waist he nuzzled up against her.

"And if I may add..." The father started, "If he does anything bad to you, let me know and I'll sort him right out." His father gave a chuckle.

QT shook her head and stood up. She began air boxing above Lincoln's head. Her fists were fast and carried weight behind them.

"I think she can protect herself Lynn." Rita chuckled a bit.

QT continued in her display but her breast started bouncing because her vigorous movement. Everyone's eyes began to go widen as they became very aware of the fact.

"Hey, Pop-Star do we have to do-"

Luna entered the room as QT did a final uppercut. The momentum forced her breasts out from her strapless bra and tube top giving everyone in the room an amazing view of her sweater puppies.

Luna fainted...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 256 25
The spirit king has died and Ichigo is the heir. Ichigo must marry and events unfold forcing people to conclusions and decisions but also forcing the...
247K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
297K 5.2K 35
After a brutal attack from the villagers, Naruto is offered a deal from an unlikely savior. Powerful abilities over darkness and shadow to either sav...
55.2K 703 4
After the events of superior man, Peter was betrayed by all his allies and belittled by everyone he knew and loved except for a select few. He decide...