Dodging Deku

By The_4_Wall_Repairer

Izuku Midoriya is Not quirkless as you would think - actually He has a really powerful quirk of 'God-Class' (... More

1. I have a Quirk !!!
2. Ultra instincts
3. The Training and the cute Girl
4. DAD-MIGHT!? and a Date
5. One For All and the entrance Exams
6. Acceptance in UA and first day at UA
7. Room tour and day off
8. All Might's Class
9. U.S.J Chaos
10. Monster Vs Symbol of Peace
11. Big Announcement
12. A Time Chamber ?
13. A Saiyan ?
14. Goodbye and another Date
15. Sports Festival starts!
16. Sports Festival Tournament 1Vs1
17. THE WINNER OF THE FESTIVAL IS-
Credits for an awesome name
Tagged.......BITCH
19. Interesting Choices
Izukus Forms and Costume
20. A Old man, Two deadly foes. What do you want more ?
21. The Elite

18. Minas little heaven

2.3K 16 18
By The_4_Wall_Repairer

PLEASE READ !!!

I saw many had complains about how Izuku lost against Bakugou even when he wasn't only physical and in martial arts and in his powers stronger. I really can only say two things. First off, please read it exactly or again before you assume something. I said Izuku turned out of UI and only if he is using it he can dodge without thinking he isn't there yet like Whis who can do it everytime. It shows a bit of his cocky self. While it's true he is able to use 100% OFA alone and he can beat Bakugou with that. He mostly used UI and isn't trained in OFA that much and also if he isn't losing a fight only because hes stronger but not smarter than an opponent it doesn't make that much sense. I know many fights in Dragonball are just brawling but they use techniques too. Like Krillin who tricked Goku in Blue and cut the ground beneath him to make him fall. Or tricked Mystic Gohan into something else and even won against him. So not only was Izuku NOT in his Ultra Instinct but also he wasn't trained in OFA as good as in UI and was sure he would win when the fight was still going on. Only because someone is powerful doesn't mean he wins everything. And second I make others stronger and him weaker BC let's be real a normal powered UI would be so fucking overpowered I just can say ' Yeah he has that and demolishes everyone' and that's not the point in this at all. I hope you understand it. Thank you and have a nice day. I hope you will still read my Story. This chapter is a little freezer but cooler than the before.......heh

Enjoy !

Class 1-A had a little free time after the Tournament. And the class decided they would make a game day and have a relaxing and fun little time for themselve. Well....if you can think of Mina,Izuku,Tsuyu,Momo,Shoto, Tokoyami,Thoru,Ojiro,Bakugou and Kirishima as the whole class. Anyway. Mina really wanted to play something fun and she didn't know what to be exact so she searched everywhere !!

And did not found anything. She decided she would take a break and go drink something. So she went downstairs and took a glassbottle of water out of the fridge. And got an idea so aswell she took two sorts of Ice cream and a whole bowl of Ice cubes. Also she took the most sour thing to eat. And then after she drank her water she also had another idea she would take into possibility but later to that.

She had the most sour things to drink or eat they had. Whole Ice-Cubes easily 5cm X 5cm X 5cm. Ice cream: Strawberry and Green apple. She took 20 spoons so very one could have maybe two. A freezer to go (I like calling them that) and shoved everything into that so it would stay fresh and the ice wouldn't melt. And the things she didn't need to cool she took just like that.

She run into Ochaco on the way back. "Oh! Hey Ochaco !! I have planned two games, if u want to come just be at my room at 3 pm !!" Happily Ochaco agreed.

Now Mina sent a round message to come to her room and then they would play games. After a while she mostly got no's as an awnser but then she also got some yes'ses.

In the end it was clear the people to come where:

Bakugou
Izuku(obviously)
Tokoyami
Shoto
Kaminari

Ochaco
Tsuyu
Momo
Jirou

And obviously Mina.

The game was set.

At 2 Izuku was already there and spent some alone time with his girlfriend but....yet again he wasn't doing any moves he just spent time with her. And the one time they had a make out session was really just because of the heat of the moment. She missed some intimacy except those two short times they had... Anyway it was three and people started getting in.

At 3:30 all people where there,

Kaminari
Bakugou
Jirou
Mina
Izuku
Ochaco
Toko
Shoto
Tsuyu
Momo

.... Yeah

"Sooo....what are we gonna do ?" Asked Momo, she did not know of any of this. "Well we are gonna play a new version of truth or dare !!" Then Bakugou as he is offended everyone by saying 'Ohh that Is a shitty game' and shit but Mina wasn't finished.

"...soooo alright ! We will play truth or dare ! First we needed to sit in a circle. Then in the middle will be this glass bottle and we will spin it. If I spin it and it lands on Todoroki, he would need to decide either Truth or dare. I must give him one order for dare or one question for truth. When he decides not to do anything I said to him he can decline. BUT he has to drink a glass of the pickles juice. If he does that three times in a row he must eat a whole lemon slice too. If you do what you got told three times in a row you are able to get a ball of Ice cream. Everything clear ?"

"Yes/yeah/yo!" And so Mina started. "Okay-' she spinned it.....

' Kami!!!" screamed Mina. And Kaminari just cried in his mind 'OH GOD NO !!' he neither wants to drink some nasty shit or do some shit. "I-I'll take dare...."
Mina laughed a bit with a smug grin on her face. "You. Will. Do. A. Handstand !!-" "Okay that doesn't seems to ba-" "BUT !!"

'Oh no....'
"You will have to walk three times around us in that handstand and you will need to hold it up for 10 seconds after. Deal ?" "....*sigh*....deal.....'I hate pickles...' " And like that Denki needed to do just that. So he hand-walked around them and then after stood there he was allowed to sit.

"Puuhh! Ok that was exhausting!!!.....so it's my round is it ?" "Yes you are allowed to spin !!" Said Mina. "Alright!!-' he spinned with a bit of force so it spinned relatively long but it came to a stop.'- AH YES JIROU YOU- " And it landed on Izuku. "OH GOD DAMNIT !!" "Hehe I guess you got lucky Jirou..." Said our Cinnamon roll in a kind voice with a smile like always. " I-I guess you're right- hehe..." Said Jirou in a gibberish voice (A/N idk if that's right like that)

No she doesn't like Izuku but she finds him handsome still. "So Midori my man !! I have a good idea for you !! WHAT WILL YOU CHOOSE!?-" " Dare " "EH-......ok?....You will have to go get me a Pizza" They were all dumb folded just looking at him. "Ok I think that's easy enough-" *WOOSH-!!!* And Izuku was gone.

"Ok...that was...easy....I think" said Momo " Well he probably doesn't need to lo-" Bakugou said and *BOOOM BOOM BOOOM BOOM* "HOLY SHIT!!!" screamed Bakugou. "HOLY PICKLE!!!" Screamed Denki....fucking stupid.

They all forget that Izuku broke the sound barrier multiple times as he is at base 20-40 Mach fast. But his body can handle only about 35 normally.

35 minutes later Izuku was back with 7 pizzas.
"Hey guys-" "Could you please just give us the pizza and sit down...." There was a bad feeling in the room..... Izuku even got chills down his back. Everyone bit into a piece of a pizza and fuck yes they loved it.

"HMMM~ !!! Midoriya-kun !!! Where did you get a that good pizza from?!" Nearly moaning because of the taste asked Momo who loves pizza.

"Oh!.....there from Rome"
"You need to show where in town that restaurant is !!" 'Im gonna buy it with my pocket money !!~' "Yaomomo....." "Hmh~! Yes?"
"There from Rome...." "Yeah you already said that ?" Asked Momo with a finger on her chin much like Tsuyu.

"I don't think you understand Momo....there from Italy, that Rome..."
"Ohh~ You could of had said that earlier then I would-! ......." She looked like she saw a ghost giving birth to Hitler or some shit........do not ask....its better....

But the whole room was silent. "Izu-hun..." "Yeah Minz?" "Do not take dare everytime ok ?~" "OK!!~" he said that with such energy all could only sweatdrop.

Now after some time passed they are 5 of the pizzas gone and were on the 6 until someone dared Bakugou to eat 5 pieces at once and.....well let's just say he likes toilets now.

And Mina was bored a bit and got to the juicy part of the game. It was already 8 at that point. They had a pause after....Bakugous.... incident.

"I think we are less then before right ?" "I think so- we have
Todoroki-Me(Momo)
Midoriya-You(Mina)
Kaminari-Jirou
Bakugou-Ochaco
And the rest is gone for some reason." Awnsered Momo to Mina.

"Well what a shame....anyway then the thing I planed works !! If you're lucky I guess." She smiles like a small but dangerous demon. "Ashido-san?..."
"We are gonna play SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN !!" 'Is she kidding right now ?!' thought Ochaco.

'That girl is crazy' thought Bakugou.
"W-Well I think that's not to bad as long as you don't do anything..heheh right?" "Yes and no!! I have a twist bc we will give you a time limit between 7-15 minutes and is randomly so you don't know when we are gonna open the door. It could be at 10 or already 7 you won't know, so if you do something and you get catched by it the girl or boy whatever you prefer heheh~ has to sit on you lap but to get things juicy more between your legs~ You know the juciy parts !! I call it 'My little Heaven'!!" She said smiling.

And so they spun the glass bottle.

It spun and spun and spun until it stopped....

On Momo. She instantly had a little blush on her face but well, she rolled with it and spun the bottle again to get her partner. It landed on Shoto. (A/N what a coincidence)

'OMG ITS TODOROKI-SAN !!!...'
'Why am I still here.....just to suffer......but it's Yayourozu so I think it's not that bad...'

"So? Get in !!" Smiling and pushing both into her wardrobe she slammed both doors of her 1.5 m X 3 m big wardrobe. Now they were in and had a limited time limit. That they didn't knew of.

It was still a bit cramped, they just both sat down and they are both bigger then most in class ,they are both over 1,70 so it was hard for them to stand up again.

'Ouh man that was a bad idea to sit down..' 'h-he is KICKING MY ASS!!?' (A/N AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHPFFFFFFFF-😂😂OMFG!!)

' Man what a pest...' "Hhhnnmm~ !!-" Momo moaned a bit and Todoroki looked like a fucking truck. 'Bitc-.....what is happening?' he managed to sit in a scissorpose and so didn't touched Momo anymore. "*Sigh* 'thank god...' "

They probably sat 3 minutes in silence and 5 minutes are down...'Man...I actually wanted to do something......' Shoto began to breath louder.
' He is sleeping?....*mental sigh*I'm not interesting am I ? Im to big in every way...to plump, to big breasts, taller than most boys...' Momo silently began to cry.

Shotou opened an eye ,he wasn't sleeping he just shut his eyes. He was awestruck, the most beautiful girl he ever saw just began silently crying.

He watched for a few seconds thinking about what to do. He slowly began moving and began hugging her and whispering sweet nonsense. It was one of the few wonderful things he remembered his mother would do to him when he was crying she would always comfort him. Momo was a bit taken aback and began crying even more into his arms she now laid on him crying. By now 10 minutes were over and Shoto freezed the door so no one could open it atleast when when no one would use their quirks.

"Mina ?" "Hmm..Yes?" "The door is frozen..." "Well we gave them 15 minutes anyway, so i guess its ignorable when he's melting it after the 15 minutes."

„Momo..." She was taken aback she didn't expect him to use his first name.
"You are a beautiful person and the most beautiful girl I know, you are the most smartest in class and you have an incredible quirk....You are not boring and I respect you that's why I'm so calm right now because that respect told me that you are going to be ok. So please tell me why you are so sad." It hurts him to see her cry like that.

"EEEEYYY TIMES UP !! GET OUT OF THERE!!!" Screamed Mina. "Well*sniff* let's get out....I would like to talk with you later tho..." ".......alright..." So as soon as they could they got out and Shoto apologized that he froze the doors.

Momo excused herself and left, Shoto did so too.

Now Izuku,Mina, Boom boom man, Ochaco, Pikachu and Jirou were still in the room.

"I think they had something juicy going there~! Don't you think so babe?" Mina was like most of the times thinking of gossip worthy things while Izuku thought something was off. Anyway (I like that word) they went on with the game with next being Ochaco and Bakugou.

Ochaco nervously got in that whole Kacchan went short to Izuku and gave him a fist bumb. Let's say they got closer. Ok not like that but I think you get it. Then they sat aside and the next spin was Izuku x Jirou and Jirou while looking flattered looked a bit sad so she slightly took a sad glance at Izuku who was looking at her and he realized something. She wants to be with Denki !! So he said " Ok I'm sitting this one out. " They just looked at him.

"What.." they all said in unison. "Is there a problem I want to sit out? While I can just shut the whole thing and eat a whole lemon with the outside of you want ? I will even go to a country which sells me alcohol and shug a bottle of whiskey if you can't accept that." He plainly said and all looked at him like 'Bitch? Are you serious?'

"Yeah I am now *shugs the whole thing* uahww ewww !! Wow ok so now that that is cleared let's spin !!" He instantly spinned it and it landed on Mina. They were so baffled that Kyouka and Mina just went in without a word. While Ochaco and Bakugou watched the chaos go down Izuku tgave them a time of 9 minutes. And started talking to Kaminari. But he didn't awnser.

"Pikachu!! Deku trys talking to you dammit!!" Boom boom man screamed and threw a pillow at his face. "Y-YEAH !!?" "I was talking to you Kaminari-san...I was telling you that Jirou-san obviously likes you" "wait...nononono SHE HATES ME!! She doesn't likes me !!" Izuku did not looked convinced "Well duh she looked sadder then I was when I got told I wouldn't be able to activate my quirk for years to come-" "You got told wha-" "TAHTS NOT THE POINT!!!....Kami-...Denki you like her too ? Do you ?" Denki looked deep in thought after Hair-eater said that.

With girls~

They looked at each other and then Kyouka looked down. Mina noticed he change of look and sad face. "You like the Pikachu ? Don'tch ya?"

After a while of talking both got there shit together~

Now only Mina and Izuku were still in her room. Boom Boom man and Anti-Gravity went to there separate rooms. Shoto and Momo were now asleep and Jirou and Kaminari talked a bit and then went to sleep aswell.

Mina was a bit unpleased as they were the last to still be there because Izuku and Kaminari obviously didn't like being in the closet. So Mina layed on top of Izuku.

"Izu....do you...still...-" she bit her lower lip. "Still what hun?..." "Still.....

Love me?" That right, yeah that hit him hard his beloved girl the live he lost for many years and only got back about 1 year and a half cried in worry in front of him. He did the only thing he could think of, hug her.

She began crying into his neck furiously, ugly, desperate, scared. She began calming down after a few minutes. " Hun....it's crystal clear that I love you !! What makes you think of that? You are a beautiful girl anyone would love to have and you are a sporty-girl that is a plus because it means you can hold up !! Hehe...but for real what makes you think that?" Izuku is really worried he wouldn't want to lose her just like that. Only because of one simple thought a world can crumble.

"I-I*sniff* *sigh*....I just think w-we did....not do much together in the mean time? Heh *sniff* that's sounded like a question*sniff* I mean we did make out about 2 times but we are together like 3 months !! I-I feel like...that's not....much you know? And we didn't go on much dates either !!....I don't know*sniff*"

By now Izuku had a few tears of himself. ' I didn't knew she would think like that...' " Minz you know I love you but if something is bothering you you need to tell me then I can make right for it. And if you want we can go every single day on a date just to make you a slight of a bit happier.."

Mina smiled a little bit ' That cute dumbass..' "Thanks I will come to that offer later...we should sleep now..." 'Oh boi' "Ok, sleep tight my angel" 'oh that cute idiot' " You too babe....."

The next morning~

'-ehh whadda -!' "Huh?...HUUUH!!!??" "OH hey there I thought when you wouldn't be so bold why shouldn't I ?"

E/C SOOOOOO.....yeah I'm not dead....but I think I am a forgot all my ideas I had for it but I think it's better like this because I always wrote my chapter spontaneously and it always worked!! And from the light things I remember the things I have now in mind are way better then the things I had before in my mind so I hope the next chapter is easier to write then this one so stay tuned the next is going to be up faster then you can imagine!! And btw I think I need to inform you that this is no complete crossover with DB IT only has a few characters in it like Vegeta Beerus and two more but not any more so with that cleaned up !!

Have a nice day or night and.

Cheers

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 86 8
Midoriya Izuku, after being told he cannot be a hero from his idol All Might, does he stop trying? NO! Midoriya doesn't have a quirk, but he's so int...
11.9K 156 11
(Update: don't know what fuck happened but this book could've been better it was ok I guess but you can read if you want) I always see izuku the lege...
852K 34.8K 130
Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his father. It was due to this interest in Quirk...
13.1K 247 28
You all know the world of MHA but what if some people have different genes, one of the lucky one is Izuku Midoriya and we're going to follow his adve...