Blue Boy (gay) ✔️

monkeybreath

A classic tale of push and pull. Conner, a tough homophobic marine and Jason, a talented openly gay artist, h... Еще

1. Goldie Locks meets a fairy
2. Boys can be very stupid, don't you think?
3. A debt payed.
4. Blue Boy
5. So you've been sleeping in my bed for months?
6. Ugliest pants. Ever!
7. Nick
8. Quid pro quo.
9. Unexpected Talents.
10. Exposed.
11. Drake likes to play around.
12. The C.J Rules.
13. Once a boorish peasant, Always a boorish peasant.
14. Jekyll and Hyde
16. "For the last time, Conner Murtaugh. I'm not flirting."
17. Where lies the border?
18. Bodypillow
19. 'Is he looking for the Twink look?'
20. The Housewarming....Fiasco
21. How Conner got hurt.
22. Experiment.
23. An expensive thank you.
24. Conner's Angel.
25. Blue Echo.
26. Experiment failed. Again!
27. "That just proves how little you know about women"
28. "Where do I sleep?"
29. "So what is this? An Intervention?"
30. "For your information; you're my first straight guy."
31. "Are you ready for the storm?"
32. "This isn't your hotelroom."
33. Blue Revelation
34. Ridiculous ideas.
35. "I know the source of your pain."
36. "Sure, Maud. We'll treat him like a princess."
37. "Oh, shit. Haters!"
38. "Let go of your fear, Conner and follow your heart."
39. Pink Champagne.

15. A good start is half the work.

692 54 3
monkeybreath

The living room was empty and Conner walked on to the bedroom which he entered without knocking.

"We need to talk," he told Jason, who eyed him from his bed.

"Talking only causes more problems," Jason shook his head. "I think it would be better to leave each other alone."

"I don't mean to hurt you, but I can't possibly leave you alone."

Conner looked at Jason who snorted.

"Okay. I'm listening."

"Oh," Conner said clearly surprised. "I didn't count on that." Under Jason's leering gaze, he moved back and forth uncomfortably. "Actually, I don't have much to add to the excuses I've already made," he muttered.

Crestfallen, Jason shook his head back and forth. "Really. What am I supposed to start with you?", he sighed. Purely on feeling he stepped towards Conner, let a hand slide in his neck and pressed a kiss on his lips. Frozen to the ground Conner let it happen. "That's a make-up kiss," Jason said softly. Licking his lower lip, he took a step back. "Now you have a good reference point for next time."

"What do I get if you're the one who has to apologize?", Conner asked.

"Me?", Jason responded with astonishment. "What have I done to make my apologies?"

Conner raised his eyebrows. "You've arranged an outing for my boys without my permission. With someone I don't know. With the transport of unknown safety, status and origin," he summed up.

Jason swallowed hard. Conner's eyes were strict and his attitude was authoritarian. He found it very exciting. He quickly turned his gaze downward. "Yes," he agreed. "If you put it that way, I indeed owe you. Say what you want."

Conner rubbed his chin thinking. "Hm. How about a massage?"

"No, I don't think that's a good idea," Jason shook right away.

"Why not?"

"Because it's hard enough for me to stay away from you," he said honestly.

Conner laughed at him.

"That's not funny at all," he said indignantly.

"Should I worry when I lie unconscious next to you?", Conner chuckled.

Jason snorted annoyed.

"Please," he huffed. "Besides being a trained Marine and able to take care of yourself, Karen would show me all the corners of the room if I took advantage of you," he added dryly. "But that's doesn't mean you have to make the situation worse. Ask me something else as an excuse," he commanded.

"PlayStation. Sniper game," Conner said immediately.

"Sweet Jesus, really?" he gasped with disgust.

"And that makes it perfect," Conner said, satisfied.

Thus their delicate balance was restored.

The rest of the evening was spent on the couch with a Sniper game where Jason tried with growing fanaticism but without a chance to beat Conner. Together they walked to the bedroom.

"I want to inspect that bus before we pick up the kids," Conner said toeing of his shoes.

"I'll send Alex a message to ask if this is possible." Jason grabbed his phone. Sitting on the bed, he sent the message. Almost immediately, he got an answer. "No problem," he read aloud. "What time?"

"Ten o'clock?", Conner estimated pulling his shirt over his head.

"Alex agrees. He sent the address."

Conner seemed satisfied, but Jason was less happy. The address was the same as the studio's. There went his hiding place!

"What's wrong?", Conner asked undoing his belt.

Jason shrugged. "I was just wondering how far you planned to perform the striptease?"

Conner's hands froze on the top button of his jeans. "See you in a bit," he coughed with embarrassment picking up his clothes from the ground before he left the bedroom.

Jason was happy with a little moment for himself. He still couldn't believe he kissed Conner. Nor that Conner allowed this? And that he said no at the request to massage him? Moaning, he flexed his fingers. The sting of desire made him realize that he had made the right choice. Conner hadn't flinched at his honest explanation, but he didn't want to risk what he had now. Conner in his bed and in his arms.

Conner was already in bed when he came out of the bathroom. The curious look on his face filled him with discomfort.

"Can I ask you something?", asked Conner placing a pillow behind his head.

Jason sat crisscross next to Conner's knees so he could looked straight at him. "Sure."

A little surprised by this action Conner's eyes slipped over him inquisitively. "That's how my high school girlfriend always sat in bed. Is that because you're the girl?"

Jason squeezed his lips dissatisfied together. "Did this just occur to you or was this your question?", he asked coolly.

"I was just wondering how that works. I mean with a girl there's no reason to ask because it's all clear. How about with you guys?"

Jason did his best to stay calm. "I doubt straight sex is as simple as you're now making it seem, Conner. To my knowledge, everything is about attraction. Personally, I don't like labels. When you're open to your feelings, the rest will come naturally."

"So you're not the girl?", Conner hesitated.

Jason bit on his lower lip. "You're provoking me, Conner and I'm trying my best not to respond."

"What would you do?", he asked cautiously.

"Answer your questions," Jason said softly. "Explicit." He saw Conner's eyes get slightly bigger and swallowed laboriously. "Oh, shit. Draw a line and don't cross it,' he told himself as a mantra. "Okay. What do you want to know."

Conner sat up. "What's your type?"

A little smile appeared on his face. "Looking for compliments, Bo Derek?" His eyes wandered over Conner's body. "Tall, dark hair, blue eyes, muscular."

Conner looked down. "So you don't select on sexual preference?"

"Not really, no. It's often clear if someone's interested or not. As with women, I think. Eye contact. Posture."

Conner listened nodding. "Was Robin interested in men before he met you or were you the first one?"

"I wasn't the first." Jason slightly tilted his head. 'Why did he ask about Robin?'

"So he's bi?"

Jason shook his head. "Like I said, Conner. I don't like labels. And no, it's not my habit to start a relationship with a married man."

"Why did you make him an exception?"

Jason thought seriously. "You've seen him, so you know he's my type. Furthermore, I can only say that it took me a long time to answer his advances. He simply didn't settle for no."

"Is that typical of you? That you're the one being courted?"

"Erm..?", Jason hesitated frowning.

"Then I know enough," Conner said with satisfaction.

"What do you mean?", asked Jason surprised.

"I was wondering if the men should be worried about any advances on your part on Saturday. Now that I know you're leaving the initiative to the other, I can report that they're safe."

Involuntarily, Jason laughed. "You knew that a long time ago! Aren't you the best proof?" Without waiting for an answer, he stretched out and rolled on his side. "Are you setting the alarm at eight o'clock?"

He heard Conner move behind him.

"I haven't paid yet," it sounded soft.

Jason crawled deeper into his pillow.

"It's fine."

"Oh, okay."

Jason focused on his breathing.

"Are you angry?"

"No. Why are you asking?", he said frowning.

"Because you're so far away from me."

Jason ignored the shiver in his stomach as he turned to Conner. "How did you want me?", he asked.

"Just like yesterday. That felt good."

Jason shoved towards him and put his head on Conner's chest. A satisfied sigh escaped his lips upon hearing the even heartbeat under his ear. If he wasn't careful, he might become addicted to this sense of security. In strong arms, he fell asleep.

Upon waking up, he was surprised by Conner spooning behind him and whose impressive morning erection was seductively pressed against his ass. He struggled to stop himself from pressing his buttocks closer to him and gently moved away from him.

"Where are you going?", Conner muttered to him pulling him back. "It's not time yet."

"I don't like presents that I can't unpack," he said, hoping Conner would get the hint.

This one had the nerve to move closer to him. He felt his own member react.

"I don't get it,"..." muttered Conner sleepy.

"Get your pole out of my but crack," Jason said loudly.

"Sorry, I'll turn around."

Conner rolled away from him and he missed the strong body behind him immediately. Would he roll over? In his current state of excitement this was not an option. Suddenly he felt how Conner pressed his body against him. Back to back. Buttocks against buttocks.

"Better?", he yawned.

"Yes, thank you."

He heard Conner's regular breathing, but he couldn't get to sleep. The bittersweet pain of his excitement and the knowledge that Conner lay hard behind him kept him awake.

His ordeal continued when he saw what clothes Conner had picked out for the day. Mouth-watering dressed in white T-shirt, blue jeans, leather motorcycle jacket and tough boots.

"What do you think?", asked Conner, who was showing his outfit. "Good enough to hold their attention?"

Jason's mouth fell open. "How devilish of you."

Conner raised his finger. "A good preparation is half the work."

Actually, Jason agreed with him. An excursion with hormonal teenagers was quite a task. Now they'd keep a close eye on him.

Conner insisted he was driving and with growing nervousness Jason was wobbling next to him in the car.

"Excited or nervous?", Conner inquired, looking next to him.

"That and worried," Jason confessed.

"Why worried?"

"Because I have no idea how you'll react to Alex. You tend to be intense," he grumbled.

"I'm not the one who arranged this excursion," Conner countered, maneuvering smoothly through traffic.

"I know," he agreed as they drove up the business park. "But that doesn't give you the right to misbehave."

"If I see a reason to reject our means of transport, I will do so without hesitation. Safety is not something to deal with loosely," Conner warned sternly.

"Sure," Jason nodded. "But I wasn't referring to that."

Conner parked the car.

"Relax. You can stress later."

Conflicted Jason pressed the intercom.

"Come upstairs," he heard Alex shouting before the door unlocked.

He carefully blew out and guided to Conner the elevator that took them to the first floor.

Rays of sunshine shone inwards and illuminated the living space. Conner took in the surroundings. The whole looked cozy and functional, but was obviously not a space that a person lived in alone. He followed Jason to the kitchen where a man of South American descent was busy making coffee. The spicy smell welcomed him.

"Good morning, Jason," sounded jovial as the man moved the tray with cups from the kitchen to the dining table.

"And then you must be Conner," he said with an outstretched hand.

Conner felt how the golden eyes inspected him curiously. He himself let his gaze slide fleetingly over the attractive stature before he took the hand and shook.

"I'm Alex." He gestured invitingly to the chairs around the table. "Come on. Sit."

Conner silently took a seat and sipped off his excellent espresso while being admired by his two table mates.

"Have you ever been a model, Conner? Your body and face lend themselves beautifully," Alex remarked.

Jason's eyes got a little bigger. 'How would Conner react?'

"I was photographed by Jason," he replied unfazed. "But whether this makes me a suitable model?" He looked aside. "You didn't show me a final product. Did you do anything with it?"

Jason shook no with averted eyes. "Maybe later," he said coyly.

"You have to understand, Conner, that it's very difficult for an artist to choose another subject once he finds his muse."

Alex saw a dangerous light burning in Conner's eyes before blinking and looking at him with mild revulsion.

"Blue Boy!", it sounded full of reproach. The slight triumphant flash in Alex's eyes irritated him. "I assume you speak from your own experience since you're married to your muse," he said with raised eyebrows.

The man laughed at him beaming. "Exactly."

"How do you know he's married?", asked Jason in amazement.

"Google," was his dry response.

"Brain and swagger," Alex sucked through his teeth. "Makes for an attractive whole. Natalie will love to meet you."

"Can I do that after my inspection of the vehicle and the associated papers?", he said, not taking no for an answer.

"Sure," Alex said. He turned to Jason. "Natalie is working in our studio. She asked for your company."

A cheeky grin slipped around Conner's lips. "Good idea. Leave the transport to the men."

Jason snorted indignantly as Conner walked away chuckling with Alex.

Alex observed him during his thorough inspection of the bus and his papers. "And, am I approved?", he asked teasingly.

"You scrape by," Conner said with an extremely frugal smile.

On his return, Jason sat on the couch with a woman of special beauty. Conner knew her age, but that didn't detract from her radiant smile and alluring sensuality. He made no attempt to hide his admiration for her. Gallantly, he kissed the outstretched hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Natalie," he said, heartily.

Jason watched Conner change when meeting an avid woman and it racked him up to know he would never look at him like that. So he was mercilessly reminded that between knowing and feeling there was a world of difference. Despite the pain, his fingers were itching to put this side of Conner on paper. Apparently Alex had noticed this.

"Natalie, darling. Would you like to start lunch with Conner? Then I'll take Jason to my studio."

Surprised, Jason got carried away by Alex. In doing so, he missed Conner's sharp gaze on the hand placed on his lower back. Natalie, however, had not escaped anything. Her soft lips curled into a sympathetic smile.

"You don't have to worry, Conner. He himself will deny it, but his wild years are behind him."

Steel blue eyes looked at her cautiously. "What do you mean?", he asked in a surly tone.

"Alex would never start an affair with someone suffering from a broken heart." She gauged his reaction and was rewarded with a range of emotions. Shock, frustration, annoyance and unmistakable; Jealousy. "I can see your shock. Is it so unimaginable that sex with a man can be enjoyable? Sensual and joyful?"

"Yes," Conner said firmly. "It's not part of the world I live in. Men are comrades, brothers. Physical contact is limited to...." The words stuck in his throat. 'Shit! Had he not gone far beyond all his biased boundaries in his contact with Jason?' He scraped his throat. "To frolicking, comfort and support." Conner took the fruit Natalie gave him and began to cut frantically.

Satisfied, she saw the man moving back and forth uncomfortably. He seemed oblivious to the turmoil he exuded now that Jason wasn't in his sights. "Living with an artist requires you to constantly push your boundaries or so has been my experience."

Conner didn't respond, but she felt his discomfort and was sure he wasn't aware of the pain he was in. She stroked his cheek.

"Your wounds won't completely heal until you allow them to be healed."

"I don't understand what you mean," Conner frowned.

"Good," she nodded encouragingly. "That means you have the chance to ask questions and find answers yourself."

Conner shook his head. "I'm a Marine. I'm trained to follow orders. Finding answers outside my boundaries is not part of this."

"Maybe your boundaries are more flexible than you think."

Frustrated, he slapped his knife on the kitchen counter and swallowed a repulsive remark. Despite her inappropriate comments, he didn't want to disrespect Natalie. Their opinions were just far apart. For example, he didn't understand that she was talking so casually about Alex's homosexual outings. Or about the possibility between an affair between Alex and Jason. Muttering, he set the table.

Jason had almost run to his sketchbook and spent his time setting rough lines. Alex sank in a chair and observed him until Natalie's message came.

"Lunch is ready."

Jason reluctantly tore away from his sketchbook. "Thank you."

"No thanks necessary," Alex said. "As an artist, I understand the sudden need to create."

Jason bowed his head. "Every time I see a new side of him, I want to capture that moment."

"I see your fascination with him and I also notice that he is different. Special." Alex leaned towards him. "As a macho man, it has to ask a lot of him to accept types like you and me. On top of that, about 20 hormonal teenagers are coming. It makes me respect all he's going through."

Jason raised his head. "Going through?"

"He's opening up to new experiences. Entering into an unknown world with you as a guide." Alex raised his eyebrows. "In my view, this means he trusts you."

Guilty, Jason looked at the floor. "What if I don't give him a choice?"

"I'd say you're going to have to continue with this," Alex grinned. "Sometimes change needs some coercion." He got up. "Come on, they're waiting for us."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Wouldn't Dream Of It Josh

Любовные романы

1.3M 48.9K 47
It was hard hating someone so much you start to obsess over them. Then again, it really was a small line between love and hate. Jason: I knew he saw...
Out of reasons (Boy × Boy) ✔ Blue

Любовные романы

100K 4.6K 34
Only a few months after his dad's death, Daniel decides to leave his hometown to study in an art school at countryside. New ambience would surely hel...
Favorite Friend philline

Подростковая литература

199K 14.5K 17
Two childhood best friends. One accidental kiss. A summer that changes everything. *** Felipe Rivera has a problem. Several problems, really; as if...
1K 129 30
For Cameron Daniels it was a love story that began with just one look. A look from a new boy at school that seemed to search deep into his soul and f...