New Memories (A Blazin Fanfic)

By lonely_listener

Ein is a freshman at a new college. A state or two away from where PDH was. He applied there hoping that he'd... More

Chapter 1 - Stuck with you
Chapter 2 - A Start
Chapter 3 - Meeting The New Pack
Chapter 4 - Blake..
Chapter 5 - "What Changed You...?"
Chapter 6 - Sunrise
Chapter 7 - Another Workday
Chapter 8 - Siblings
Chapter 9 - "Cute..."
Chapter 10 - Bad Memories
Chapter 11 - I wont leave you alone
Chapter 12 - A Good 'friend'
Chapter 13 - High Tension
Chapter 14 - An afternoon, just chilling
Chapter 15 - A Rainy Night
Chapter 16 - Helpless
Chapter 18 - Busy Days
Chapter 19 - "What is he to you?"
Chapter 20 - Your Valentine..♡
Chapter 21 - A Valentine's Day With you
Chapter 22 - It Felt Like We Were Worlds Apart
Chapter 23 - Closer...
Chapter 24 - A Nightmare
Chapter 25 - Cassy
Chapter 26 - "So whats up with you and Ein?"
Chapter 27 - The Treehouse
Chapter 28 - I love him...
Chapter 29 - Promises
Chapter 30 - Took a Bullet For Ya
Chapter 31 - Your cooking is amazing
Chapter 32 - An Invitation
Chapter 33 - "Blueberry"
Chapter 34 - In The Ballroom pt.1
Chapter 35 - "What would they think..?" pt.2
Chapter 36 - Sweeter
Chapter 37 - Planning for Operation : BMB
Chapter 38 - Going According To Plan
Chapter 39 - Operation BMB (-Please-) Is A Go
Chapter 40 - Be My Boyfriend (part 1)
Chapter 41 - "Will you be my boyfriend?"

Chapter 17 - Projects, Projects, and More Projects

655 14 4
By lonely_listener

Blaze's POV
Its been a day or two since Ein recovered from his fever. Schoolwork, group projects, assignments, and individual projects have been piling up ever since we both were absent from classes for a day.

I was working on a few assignments in my room at this time and it was around 1am already. Ein was also still awake and he was finishing up a few of his individual projects in his room.

His door was open and so was mine, we could hear eachother if one spoke but chose to be quiet since people occupying the dorms beside us must be asleep by now.

I groaned at how tired I was, I was nearly finished with a few of my assignments but was exhausted from the group projects I've been dealing with the whole day.

"Tired..?" Ein said while yawning quietly.

"More than ever..." I responded, my head resting on my desk flooded with papers.

Ein turned off his laptop and got up from his desk, walking over to my tired self. He placed his hand on my head, between my ears and..he started petting me...

He grinned and giggled cutely as I slowly drifted off to sleep. "You like this too...don't you.." He whispered as my ears went down, my tail swaying more as I enjoyed how he pet me.

Ein's POV
Time passed and Blaze fell asleep. I picked him up and he was surprisingly a bit heavier than I had expected. I chuckled to myself.

He was cute....but cute didn't even begin to describe the beauty of the person in my arms.

I set him down in bed and blushed at the sight infront of me. Blaze was always really close to me and I know we've been closer before but....its like I want to be closer to him..

I sighed at the thoughts that started to fill my head. And walked back to my room to finally rest for the day. Afterall it was 2am now, and I usually get up at 4am....
____________________
346 words...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dabi By :)

Fanfiction

63.8K 1K 10
🚨TRIGGER WARNINGS🚨 Gore, kidnapping, anxiety, strong language Unedited I literally hate this story so much bc it was the first one I wrote (Kinda...
801 37 19
~About The Book~ Ein is a new transfer student from Western Werewolf High going to Phoenix Drop High for the very first time He's very nervous but ge...
19.2K 577 29
First Completed Fanfic*** "Different eyes, see different things" [COMPLETE] Y/N, a mix of WereWolf, Meifwa, and Human blood. Was expelled from her la...
12.4K 384 39
[Rewrite done! Please read the original AND the rewritten story!] ~*~ You're definetly not social. You planned on staying at home, watching anime an...