ROYALE

By mamab0ii

When the King decided to wed his only son to the second son of a well-known aristrocrat family from other ter... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 20

22.1K 996 154
By mamab0ii

A/N:
Fair Warning
This chapter contains bl mature scenes.
So, please read at your own risk.

—————

Consciousness entered Type's mind when the sun started to rise and its ray hit his face. His head was throbbing hard so he squeezed his eyes shut again to ease the pain in his head as well as in his chest.

Alcohol had never been his bestfriend. He would do stupid things and suffered the morning after. He chose to stay away from it as long as he could.

But last night was an exception. He was lost. He didn't even know how to erase the pain that made it so hard for him to just live another day. He wanted to forget, he needed to forget.

He felt like he would go crazy if he should live with the pain for another minute.

He told Lhong to take him to the nearest bar he could find and Type himself ordered the strongest drink.

Normally he would go blank after just 2 or 3 shots. But he could still feel the pain clearly even after he drank the 4th shot. He wanted to cry his eyes out but no tears coming out. It was like he was stuck with this awful feelings.

He helplessly drank shot after shot in order to get his mind blurry and passed out.

He didn't remember how he got home, probably Lhong was the one bringing him home. Type realized he was now sleeping on the bed he suppossedly shared with Tharn. But Tharn had gone, leaving him with the greatest heartbreak.

How could he live another day when the life he ever wanted was taken away from him. If living meant dying, why didn't he just end his life right now. No one would even grieve for him since he was nothing all his life.

But, killing himself in instant would just make bigger news. Type definitely didn't want that. He wanted to leave silently and peacefully. He had to start thinking of a way, somehow.

It was unfair, though. How could he still miss Tharn so much even when that man was the source of his heartache.

How could he feel that deep towards the other guy when he was never reflected in Tharn's dark brown eyes.

Type was stupid himself for even letting himself got carried away by those fake attention Tharn given to him. Tharn had a fucking girlfriend he loved so much, no body should ever be stupid enough to fall for someone's lover.

Never.

Type slowly got up and sat for a good fifteen minutes without doing nothing. He was only breathing in and out trying to cure the hangover and the suffocating feelings that had been hugging him since he left the cottage yesterday.

He looked straight to the outside view through the big sliding glass door that connected the room with the balcony.

He was aimlessly staring afar when someone snuggled to the crook of his neck and whispered to his ear, "Morning..."

Type didn't see it coming, he flinched and was about to kiss the floor since he lost his balance but luckily the one startled him was fast enough to prevent it from happening.

Type was thrown to the soft bed after he was yanked by a hand that belonged to none other than Tharn.

His hair splattered into many directions on the pillow as he breathed heavily, staring through the brown eyes that had been locking their gaze.

Type was searching for the face of the other guy above him. Tharn was there, pressing his body close to his, trapping him between his muscled arms.

"...Tharn...." It felt surreal that Type had to call that name only to check whether he was still dreaming or not.

Type dreamed about Tharn last night. The other guy was crying non stop and kept repeating 'sorry' to him as if he had done something wrong, while no one was in the wrong account.

Tharn should be sorry about nothing. Nobody should be sorry for choosing the life that brought them happiness. Type never wished to see Tharn crying when he chose to give the life Tharn ever wanted.

And the most unrealistic thing was when Tharn kissed him in the lips while confessing the love he had to him—which was not going to happen.

Type blankly stared at Tharn who magnificently had his upper body naked with a few beads of water running down from his hair to the neck and kept going south to his chiseled chest and abs.

How Type wished it weren't a dream at all.

"Yes...?" The reply from Tharn above him sounded real.

"...Tharn..." Type called him once again just to sink in this beautiful dream into his mind. So he wouldn't ever forget. Whenever his day got harder to live by, he could play this memory over and over again until he didn't miss Tharn anymore.

Type moved his hand only to place it on Tharn's jawline. His fingers could feel the rough surface of Tharn's face, like he was just done shaving. The masculine smell that was coming from Tharn's shampoo filled his lungs.

"It's too real... I think I'm going crazy.." Type got teary while trailing his fingers softly on each of Tharn's facial feature. He had the urgency to memorize it with his fingers in order to carve it somewhere on his mind.

Tharn held Type's trembling hand which was touching his face with his hand while another one propped his body hovering on Type's.

He brought his lips to kiss the palm and placed it on his own cheek once again. Tears were swimming on Type's face, some had even rolled down Type's temple and vanished between the hairline.

"I'm here..." Tharn said softly while coming closer to Type's face.

Type slowly fluttered his eyes closed and rendering the tears that were hanging by the corner of his eyes dropped. He welcomed Tharn's soft lips with his. He gave Tharn the same amount of intensity Tharn gave him through the kisses.

"I love you, Type..." Tharn kept chanting those magical words between their kisses. He kept nibbling Type's lips whenever Type was going to say something.

Tharn felt he hadn't said and given enough love to make Type stayed, so he was only going to give, give, and give until Type was content to stay and love him back.

"I love you so much..." Tharn confessed again and made Type to keep his tears coming out even more.

It was funny how he could not even cry when he was hurt but only the love word from Tharn was able to make him cried.

Tharn had propped himself with his elbows as his hands were busy cupping Type's face while his mouth showered him with kisses. While Type had his arms circled around Tharn's neck in order to deepen their kiss.

"Please don't ever let me go...." Tharn begged as he moved down and snuggled his lips right below Type's ear.

Type didn't know he had a sensitive spot there, so he was quite surprised when he moaned. He had to cover his mouth to redeem his embarrassment.

Tharn trailed his lips south and licked Type's neck and made the younger guy moaned even more. The palm that had been covering his mouth could not even muffle the sound he produced from his sinful lips.

When Type realized, Tharn had stripped his clothes off so he was totally naked under Tharn. Tharn had a towel hung lowly on his waist earlier but it was now gone as well.

Nothing separated their body anymore. The skin to skin contact only made the air felt hotter than it already was. Type was confused, how could his mind change track from a sweet dream into wet dream in a split of second.

But even so, he was not complaining at all, as long as he could see Tharn.

Tharn's lips had left Type's lips hanging since a while. The younger guy gasped for more air while he was busily attacking Type's protrude nipples.

Type was even more embarrassed of himself. But what he didn't know was that his moaning sound was giving impact towards the other guy who already had a throbbing stick between his crotch.

Tharn was not planning to go all the way but Type was not helping him at all. His hazy eyes that kept following Tharn's every move and the mouth that called his name lustfully were sending Tharn to the edge.

But Type was enjoying this as much as he was.

Tharn stopped when his mouth finally found the springing boner that belonged to Type. He glanced up to check on the younger guy.

Type was squirming under his touch, he had his hips shoving up and down. Tharn guessed Type wanted whatever it was that Tharn had in mind right now.

Without wasting any more second, Tharn proceeded his next move by engulfing Type's member with his mouth. He spoiled it with his tongue from its base to the tip.

Type arched his back only to push his manhood deeper into Tharn's cavity. It was warm, Type didn't think something else besides alcohol could make him drunk.

The feeling of having his member inside Tharn's mouth was very much different from jerking himself off while watching porn. If it weren't a dream, this would be the first time Type ever had a sexual intercourse with someone.

Tharn dutifully bobbed his head up and down only to stroke and spoil Type's even more. As long as Type liked it, he would willingly give it to him.

Type had his fingers raked on Tharn's wet hair.

Before this happened, Tharn had just got out of shower since he was going to take Type somewhere to have a quality time together. But the accident happened before he could avoid it.

Type was almost there since he shoved his hardened stick deeper and deeper until it hit Tharn's throat. It made Type's member glistening with more saliva from Tharn.

Knowing Type was almost reaching, Tharn fastened his pumping pace. He parted Type's feet wider so his mouth could wrap Type's wholly.

"Ahhhh.... Ahhhh....." Type moaned louder as he was on the verge of bursting out.

It was a cue for Tharn to take Type deeper in his cavity. He massaged and pumped Type's member faster and harder.

Soon, Type could not hold any longer. He splurted out his semen into Tharn's mouth while crying his lungs out.

Tharn swallowed down Type's seed and licked his stick clean.

Type squeezed his eyes shut and let out unsteady and rushing breaths. It was the greatest explosion he let out after he didn't know when was the last time he jerked himself off.

When his breaths had come to steady pace, the lips that had been spoiling him down there placed some kisses along his jaw.

Type opened his eyes only to see Tharn was still there, lying by his side and gave him a soft kiss on his lips now.

That was only when it finally registered to his head that this wasn't a dream at all.

Like a ticking bomb, his heart was giving an outburst. Before he could stop himself, Type was already clinging onto the other guy for his dear life and invited him for another series of kisses.

If it was not a dream like he thought he had, he wanted to at least make it right this time.

"I love you too, Tharn..."

Hearing that, older guy dived his face between the crook of Type's neck. The only sound that echoed throughout the room was the sob coming out from Tharn's mouth.

.
.
.
.
.

To be continued
—————
A/N:
Ah, finally I can rest in peace.

Should we just end it here?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 8.4K 25
PhD student Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat, has to agree to tutor his neighbor's son to add up to his savings. He has heard that the neighbor's son is to...
116K 5.5K 25
15 years gap yet you still fell in love. Finding love and resisting it.
3.5K 246 11
Loving someone in one thing and declaring it to the world is a whole different story. Hi guys This story is a Mewgulf fanfiction and my first story...
103K 6.6K 39
Book 2 of '30 days of lust'. When you separated but destiny works it's way to let you meet again.