YOU

By TxJbabess

Y O U.... is a Four letter word More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
Questionnn
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34

15

1.3K 51 31
By TxJbabess

Excuse any mistakes 🤍

"Mommy?" Eissa came down with his blanket

"Where's the pwetty lady?"

"Still in bed, wanna go wake her for me?"

"Otay." He went upstairs dragging his blanket behind him. While he went upstairs I went to my car getting what I purchased last night.

I don't know how I was gonna do it or when, but I knew I had to have her. I needed her in my life forever.

Grabbing the box I headed back in to fix a little breakfast for the both of them. It took me almost an 1 hour and unlike Tichina I didn't burn anything. A knock came at the door and speak of the devil herself.

"Hey Hey Hey."

"Eh bye, what you doing here?"

"Because I can and you left her gate opened."

"Damnit."

"So you cooking a big meal, must've fucked in a good ass appetite."

"No I brought a extra person with me."

"Oh a threesome y'all so nasty."

"Tichina it ain got nothing to do with sex."

"Hell how I'm supposed to know, y'all be at it bout 12 times a day."

"10 actually but hell why you counting for? Eissa, breakfast ready!"

"Aww you brought my baby back."

"He don't even like you."

"Fuck you Janet, he likes me."

"Wanna bet?"

"Hell yea."

"We can."

I called him and Toni again, still no response. I went upstairs seeing both of them stretched out. Toni hair was everywhere, the cover was mostly on the floor except what part that kept Eissa covered. Her laid across her stomach snoring like a freight train that was wide open to the next city. His hands  held Toni arm around him, it was so sweet. They both looked at peace, taking a picture I woke them up but Eissa won't having it.

"Baby get up please."

"No."

"Eissa."

"I got it Janet."

"But Toni—."

"I got it, go downstairs we'll be down in a few." She assured me.

"Whatever you say." When it comes to getting up, Eissa and I were two of a kind we did not plan on moving especially if we were comfortable.

I went back down seeing Tichina eating. Good thing I did cook extra, her fat ass will eat anything that isn't nailed to the floor.

"And who told you that you could eat my breakfast that I cooked for my family."

"Your family? Oh shit, you settling down?"

"I said that?" I Ain believe I said "my family" my own damn self.

"Yes you did."

"I see— well...." I was thinking should I tell her, but never mind. They called Tichina mouth a motor and I wanted to keep it to myself until after we duck off and get married under everybody noses.

"Well what?"

"Nothing." Finally Toni came down carrying Eissa while he was still halfway sleepy.

"GoodMorning." Toni was all smiles which made me smile in the process. Tichina only knew a little about us, she knew we were seeing each other but she didn't know to what extent. She didn't know how deep it was, how much love was between us, and how close I was to dropping on one knee to marry her.

She walked passed me and I grabbed her by her waist pulling her into me and kissing Eissa forehead.

"GoodMorning to you, and GoodMorning to you beautiful." I pecked her lips as she blushed pulling away but I wanted another one.

"Morning Baby."

"Baby? Oh y'all kicking it like that?"

"Shouldn't you be kicking it, like out the door. You done ate so hit the road."

"So rude, ima slid over here with Eissa."

"Uh Uh." He pushed her away from him hanging on to Toni

"Boy— ok be like that. Just remember when you want something from me Ian gone give it."

"Otay."

"Tell her baby, she can't bribe you."

"I see that, I'm gone. Breakfast was good appreciate it."

"It wasn't for you but you're welcome."

"Bye Tichina."

"Bye Toni." She grabbed her bags and left.

"Well my Toni Michele you're truly glowing this morning, what has you happy?"

"You, and my new little friend right here." She rubbed his back as he changed his position to lay his head on her shoulder.

"You like her E?"

"Yup, she pwetty and nice."

"Thank you baby."

"You ha friend?"

"She's my girlfriend." He looked back at Toni, then me. He got down pulling me beside her.

"She's small."

"She is." She cut her eyes at me as I kissed her lips

"Are you gonna stay with her?" He walked up to her as she bent down to his level

"I am."

"You love her?"

"I do."

"Are you gonna love me too?"

"I already do." Y'all my heart was filled with so much love hearing her say that. I found the one, like the real one I was gone drop to my knee right now just because if that.

He hugged as she hugged him back picking him up.

"Can I get it on it too?"

"Might as well." I kissed her holding on to her waist.

"No give me another one."

"Should she get one?" He nodded getting off of Toni to go eat.

"I should be doing what he is." She said as she pulled me close to her.

"Breakfast is waiting."

"Maybe I'm not talking about breakfast."

"Oh it's like that."

"Very much like that, come on let's go eat." She hit my ass then squeezed it.

"Ow."

"Oh hush."

"Toni will you stop."

"Buss it now buss it buss it now buss it." Eissa laughed at me as I continued to annoy Janet while we walked through the park.

He grabbed my hand walking with me as Janet walked with tiger.

"Want some ice cream lil dude?"

"Mhm."

"Let's go." I took his hand walking over there.

"Umm chocolate with sprinkles oh and marshmallows."

"I'll take the same."

"You like it too?"

"It was my favorite combination when I was younger."

"Ok." I paid going back to Janet seeing her sitting on the bench.

"Mommy look we got the same kind."

"I use to get it when I was a kid honestly."

"Is it good?"

"Yup." Eissa nodded as he started eating.

"Wanna try?"

"No, but there is one ice cream that I wouldn't mind getting a taste of."

"And what flavor is that?"

"They call it Toni with a touch of strawberry. I really wanna try it, can I?" She pulled me in front of her while Eissa played with tiger.

"Please Toni."

"When we get home I promise."

"You shouldn't have to make me wait for it."

"I do. Cause you don't know how to control yourself."

"I do too."

"You do not."

"I do so."

"Not."

"Do."

"Not."

"Oh kiss my ass Toni."

"I love you too." I kissed her cheek, grabbing her hand as we got up. The wind started hitting a lil bit as evening started to roll in.

Tiger ran up to me and his paw got caught in my hair.

"Janet get it out."

"Tiger let go." Eissa cane and got his hand out for me and time he did I immediately smelt shit.

"I know DAMN WELL IAN GOT DOG SHIT IN MY HAIR. Oh sorry Eissa forgot you were here, don't repeat what I just said."

"Otay momma."

"Say what now?"

"Momma?"

"Come here." I pulled him in for a hug

"I love you Lil E."

"Luv you too, but yo hair smell funny."

"Oh I know. Janet I hope you know no nookie until you get this mess out my hair. Oh my god it stank sooo bad, yea you gotta wash this S out Ian playing."

"Well I'm that case let's go."

"That's exactly what I thought." She drug me and Eissa to the car speeding to her house. Being that I already had clothes at her house from the many encounters before, there was no need to go back to my house.

"All my rooms are sound proofed so when I get this out ya hair and have it smelling good, I want you face down and ass up no question. You understand?"

"I do."

"Good, now lets get this right so I can get in them cheeks." She smacked my ass as we went in.

"You're really special."

"And you really have a special— let me hush."

"Mhm, grab ya bottles Ian playing get this stank shit out my head."

"I'm coming damn."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 898 34
Toni & Janet had something in common that no one knew...they started to develop a feeling for girls. They've only had met once but one day Toni's dea...
5.2K 168 32
Sequel to " JONI, the Deeper Remix..." Read the first book or it won't make sense to you!! *Parent Advisory*
30.6K 1.5K 43
"Extra Credit" sequel
32.6K 1.8K 64
Read....