It's a Little Complex? 『BTS ✘...

By Infired_Mochi

Starting college and moving into a new apartment with complete independence has been your goal. Due to all th... More

Author's Notes
《1》
《2》
《3》
《4》
《5》
《6》
《7》
《8》
《9》
《10》
《11》
《12》
《13》
《14》
《15》
《16》
《17》
《18》
《19》
《20》
《21》
《22》
《23》
《24》
《25》
《26》
《27》
《28》
《29》
《30》
《31》
《32》
《33》
《34》
《35》
《36》
《37》
《38》
《39》
《40》
《41》
《42》
《43》
《44》
《45》
《46》
《47》
《48》
《49》
《50》
《51》
《52》
《53》
《54》
《55》
《56》
《57》
《59》
《60》
《61》
《62》
《63》
《64》
《65》
《66》
《67》
《68》
《69》
《70》
《71》
《72》
《73》
《74》
《75》
《76》
《77》
《78》
《79》
《80》
《81》
《82》
《83》
《84》
《85》
《86》
《87》
《88》
《89》
《90》
《91》
《92》
《93》

《58》

30.3K 1K 939
By Infired_Mochi

Yoongi's POV

I had successfully avoided contact with y/n for the morning. It wasn't exactly challenging because I already rarely passed by her in the halls, however lately I swear I've seen her everywhere. Today was no different since I noticed her at the other end of the hall after my first class ended. I was simply strolling to the restroom, but at the sight of her heading in my direction I quickly went near the wall and hid behind a group of chattering students.

Leaning against the wall, I paused for just a moment to really admire her. She looked a little down today as I noticed her slouched form. The slight pout on her lip also helped indicate her low spirited expression. It made me want to hug her and make her smile. 

I didn't have the right to, though.

However, I also watched as her eyelashes lightly brushed against one another in the occasional embrace as she blinked when looking around. Her hair was lightly braided to one side and it brought a soft look around her.

I always admired the others as well. I may not speak a lot, but I know their expressions better and faster than they probably know that it's changed. To see y/n in such a new light just made me ache for her more.

We would be perfect together once she's added to our relationship, but right now we have to earn back her trust. To see everybody suffering hurts, but I just wish I could go back in time to change my attitude. I would have drastically changed my expression and actions towards her, but you can't change the past.

As I watched her walking past the area I was situated, I really wanted to call out to her and apologize... but something held me back.

This something keeps holding me down and I hate it. I've frozen up several times due to it, and each time I regret losing my chance.

It's also why I've been reluctant to tell the others the truth about the soulmate situation.

Fear.

Fear for my image, her reactions, the others' reactions. 

Isolation.

I can't just fight it as easily as with fists. My brain and body just can't fight back. My brain won't tell my feet to move towards her, nor my mouth to speak the words I need to say.

It's hard. Fear isn't something you simply "get over". Whether it be irrational or not, fear is something all humans have in varying degrees.

The movement of the crowd caught my attention as I realized that I should get to class. Guess I missed my chance to use the restroom.

❀♡❀

"I dare say, you have some nerve to have done what you did."

I was leaning against a wall as the others were around me. It was lunch time and we finally wrangled Jisoo into confrontation. She was a sneaky one, but Jimin had somehow gotten her to the back of the university building.

How? All I can say is she really has no shame even when it's clear that Jimin was in a relationship.

"Excuse me? But oppa, I only did what was right! She-"

"Shut up. Your voice could probably make anybody within a one mile vicinity go deaf."

Jisoo shut up at Jungkook's words and scrunched her face in a hurt expression. Nobody cared.

"Listen carefully and listen well. That audio should never have been released, nor recorded. You are a selfish brat that clearly has no sense of morality or respect. It's girls like you that disgust us the most. You had no right to film that footage. You had no right for the lies you told Yoongi. You may have broken our relationship with y/n, but you have gained nothing. We will try our best to get her back, while all your actions have already stabbed you in the back."

"You guys are worse than I thought. What's so special about her? There is nothing. She is-"

"Shut your damn mouth because dead skin cells are coming out of it."

Jisoo left her jaw open in shock as Taehyung provided a scary glare directed at her.

She got the attention she wanted, but it wasn't the one she expected.

"You will take that video down. You will write out an apology statement. You will sincerely and whole-heartedly apologize to y/n, and you better be bowing at her feet for forgiveness. You will forever stay away from our sight. If you so much as see us walking down the hall, you will turn tail and go the longer way. If we hear one complaint from y/n, even the smallest of ones, you won't like what will happen."

"You can't make me do anything! I did nothing wrong. I'm never, in a million years, going to apologize to her!"

"I was afraid you'd say that. Then again, I'm glad we could discuss this topic. I noticed that your grades in Korean studies have been excellent, yet I have reason to believe that you rarely do the work. The professor seemed to have taken a liking to you specifically."

Jisoo's face blanched as a bead of sweat formed across her forehead.

"Are you insinuating something you can't prove, Seokjin oppa? Because I can guarantee you that I am a dedicated student."

"It's funny for you to say that. I know you have no shame, but to keep on continuing this lying act is really getting old. It is a known fact that his class is very difficult for all students, yet you come out with one of his highest grades. I find suspicion because I notice that you party... a lot. Do your roommates know of your, ahem, method of gaining extra credit?"

"You're the one making wrong assumptions! You have nothing on me!"

"Oh, once we've found out the truth, we've already been compiling evidence against you. You can't fight back footage, dear, now can you. If that's not enough for you, we know that your father is a known businessman. He is also a business partner with my own family, if I'm not mistaken. Your family has been in serious debt as of last year because of a large transaction your father made to make a particular woman keep her mouth shut. Your family is broken and you know this. If your little tutoring session with your professor isn't bad enough, we can break your family as well."

She was left silent at Namjoon's words. I could visibly see the cogs in her brain turning (well, as if she had any brain cells to work them). She couldn't get out of this.

My eyes widen as even I didn't know they had this much dirt on her.

"I can sue you for butting into my affairs!"

"I don't think that would be in your best interest. You can try, but all of your problems will hit the surface faster than you can blink. You lose Jisoo. Should've never opened your mouth and let Pandora's box rip open because of your envy. You've come to our attention now, and we intend to break you under the soles of our shoes."

"Why! All this confrontation for this girl! I can be so much better!"

"You can't. If anything, you're the last option we'd possibly pick. Now make a decision. Apologize to y/n and take down that damn video, and only suffer mild complications, or don't and we will fully take down everything you have. You know the power we hold, and you know that you won't win. How you set the difficulty setting on this matter depends on you."

Her face blanked as she looked at the floor. Her hands were curled up beside her as I could see her resolve weaken. She lost.

"You already know what I've chosen." She only murmured this out, yet we all heard perfectly.

"I'm sorry. What was that. We need a defined answer. The longer you stall, the more time is wasted on such idiotic matters. I don't like waiting." I snapped at her. She visibly flinched as she closed her eyes and took a deep inhale.

"I will apologize to her! I will take down the video and admit my faults. Just don't rat me out. I need this education because my father spent a lot on me."

"Great. We expect the video down tonight and an apology video right after. Make sure your apology to y/n is a grand one, because if it's not satisfactory, say goodbye to the university." Jimin cheerfully clapped his hands and turned away. We all turned from her and walked towards the front of the building as she stayed there.

I risked a glance once we turned the corner and saw her sitting against the wall on her knees and sobbing. I felt satisfaction in that.

❀♡❀

Your POV

I was nervous as I walked towards Computer Science. Throughout the day, the boys have eerily been pretty distant towards me. They didn't try to make conversation or attempt to corner me. Taehyung, Jungkook, and Namjoon had all sat in another seat which allowed me to resume my original spot. None of them made any indications regarding my presence being known around them.

Throughout the day, my skepticism kept growing as I noticed the other males occasionally around the halls. If they knew I was in the hall with them, they held a great act of not showing it.

I felt relief over the fact that they took my words to heart, however I can't help but feel like one of them is going to be around the corner to try and confront me.

There was only a small tinge of pain because it felt like I was a stranger to all of them. Okay, it was a pretty large tinge but I shouldn't feel this way.

The stranger thing was that Jisoo wasn't there to annoy me in class. She never missed a class before. Not that I care though because I don't have to deal with her rude attitude.

It wasn't until I returned to the safety of my room that I was sent a shocking notification. A very shocking notification.

❀♡❀

Dahyun had sent me a link and said that I had to watch the video immediately. I had just checked my phone after finishing an assignment on my laptop.

The first thing that I noticed after opening the link was that it sent me straight to Jisoo's Instagram. Oh no. What has she said now?

Once the video finally loaded, I was stunned to see her face, puffy with tears.

"Everybody, I'm sorry. That audio between y/n and Yoongi wasn't real. I swear that it was a misunderstanding. I shouldn't've filmed it and posted it. It was all a misunderstanding! Y/n, I'm so sorry for posting it and saying rude things. I'm so sorry! Everybody, I was wrong. I was stupid. It was all a misunderstanding!"

The video cut out as she was on the verge of tears. It restarted from the beginning and I watched it on replay over and over for a bit longer.

Why? What happened? Why did she apologize? What?

I closed the app because I couldn't handle her raspy voice anymore. What changed? I'm so confused, but after some thought I realize that the guys had to have played a part in it. The girls wouldn't go against me to force Jisoo to apologize like that. They promised they wouldn't and I trust that they didn't.

But to know that the guys talked to Jisoo astonished me. Of course they were trying to gain my favor, but to make Jisoo apologize as badly as she did, meant that they really said some things to her.

And now the school would drag me into the middle of their gossip again. But now I won't be viewed as a slut, but an innocent victim. And I hate that. 

I mean, yes the situation is cleared up, but I was already done with this whole ordeal. 

I really don't know how to react. I just hope I can lay low tomorrow. With that, I go to sleep with a troubled mind.

❀♡❀

This is not what I meant by lay low.

I awkwardly stood at the center of the hall as a huge crowd of students surrounded me to watch what the hell Jisoo was doing.

I had exited art early to try to make it to graphic designs without a hitch. Except my plans were thwarted when I heard my name being called halfway down the hall.

Reluctantly turning over my shoulder, I see Jisoo rush over to me. She had a large worn out hoodie along with baggy sweatpants. Her hair was in a messy bun and she clearly had no makeup on. All in all, she looked like a mess.

I fidgeted from one foot to the other as she closed the distance. Almost all the students had stopped their movements to watch what would happen next. Out of the corner of my eye I saw all of the Bangtan boys watching the scene from the very end of the hall.

My eyes widened as Jisoo ungracefully dropped to her knees in front of me and crossed her hands in front of her in a begging way.

"Please forgive me. I'm not forcing you to, but I'm sorry. I should've never said everything I said. I'm sorry for saying such rude words to you. I'm sorry for being such a bitch to you. I'm sorry for posting that footage and making you look bad. It was all my fault and I'm sorry! Please, please, please forgive me."

I felt sweat appear on my forehead as the crowd's focus moved from Jisoo's pitiful form to anticipatingly see how I would react.

Oh shit. What the heck? How the heck do I respond?

"Umm, well-"

"Please! I won't bother you ever again. All I ask is for you to forgive me and I promise to never meddle with you again. I'm sorry my obsession overtook my actions, but they really like you. I'm sorry for lying to you guys. I'm sorry." She started crying as she desperately looked up at me.

"St-stop. I forgive you. Please get up. We have classes to get to." I looked to the side as my face burned at the attention. I rushed my decision to forgive her just so she would stop. I honestly didn't care anymore, but I did have the heart to stop her humiliating act.

"Really? Thank you y/n. Thank you so much." She hurriedly stood up and took my right hand in both of hers. She insistently shook it as she repeated 'thank you' a couple more times. I waved her off after I started feeling more awkward.

I looked over to see the boys giving me heart felt looks. It was as though they were looking for praise for their actions. I just shook my head and turned away to walk through the crowds. 

❀♡❀

A/N: Wee bit of a late update. I feel as though my writing has changed a lot compared to the first couple of chapters, but that may just be me. 

Guys. I got tickets to a BTS concert! Whoop whoop! Now I'll get to see the same guys that I fricking write about 😳

Oh man, holy shit! The views and the votes keep rising and I really need to edit my chapters! My schedule is crazy but this story has been really fun to write about when I need to de-stress. 

Any tips to help me calm down?

 Question Time! What's your favorite dog or cat breed?

I love my little shih-tzu, but I also think huskies are beautiful. For cats, I don't think I've ever really thought of a specific breed. I suppose the Persian cat breed is adorable. 

bonnehh_ (๑'•.̫ • '๑) 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 63.3K 89
When the campus heartthrob Jeon Jungkook who's actually a secret, self-professed romantic at heart, and the innocent country girl Kim Y/N, who's actu...
711K 31.2K 56
"You are ours, baby. Ours to keep, ours to take care of, ours to protect, ours to spoil, and ours to love for the rest of eternity." ⸻ There were alr...
390K 23.1K 160
"I do not believe in such a thing like soulmates, it's kind of weird if you think it's already written you're supposed to love someone just because"...
211K 10.7K 64
Clus-ter noun, masculine or noun, neuter [the] set of individual particles to be regarded as a unified whole In my world, everything revolves around...