Money Trees

By phatblackhottie

"Everybody gon' respect the shooter. But the one in front of the gun lives forever." Read to find out! cover... More

cast๐Ÿ’ญ
one
two
three
four
additional cast โ˜๏ธ
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven (filler)
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twentytwo
twentythree
twentyfour
twentyfive
twentysix
twentyseven
twentyeight
twentynine
thirty
thirtyone
thirtytwo
thirtythree
thirtyfour
thirtyfive
thirtysix
thirtyseven
thirtyeight
thirtynine (filler)
forty
fortyone
fortytwo
fortythree
fortyfour
fortyfive
fortysix
fortyseven
fortyeight
fortynine
fifty
fiftyone
fiftytwo
fiftythree
epilogue

twentyone

11K 586 136
By phatblackhottie

*10 comments for a update*
*not edited, excuse mistakes*

3 months later
Indya King
10:37 am

"What makes me mad that you do?" I asked Jahir.

We were currently doing a boyfriend/girlfriend tag with face masks for my YouTube channel.

We four months in but shit feel like it's been forever. I'm damn near with him everyday.

"Probably when I ignore you or get loud." He answered making me roll my eyes.

"Correct. For you, probably when I laugh while you being serious." I said.

"Ight, what's my favorite position?" He asked me smirking.

"You nasty bro." I said laughing.

"Answer nigga." He said.

"Sorry kids. Backshots, typical dude answer."

"Wrong. I like when you ride m-." He started.

"Okay. What about me." I interrupted covering his mouth.

"Missionary cause you always wanna kiss on me and stare at me. You weird." He said lightly mushing my head.

"It's not weird. That position is the best. I like when your chain be on and it just be dangling." I said having flash backs.

"That's that weird shit right there." He said shaking his head.

"Shut up."

"Bae this shit burn." He said talking about the face mask.

"It don't even burn for real, you dramatic. We finna wash it off after this."

"What do I always call you?" I asked.

"Pooh. That fruity ass shit."

"Nigga you fruity." I told him.

"Stop playing with me." He said giving me a straight face.

"Anyway, you started calling me bae like a month ago but you used to just call me my name." I answered.

"I had to get used to this shit. Who said 'I love you' first?" He asked.

"Was it you?" I asked. I slick couldn't remember.

"It was definitely you." He said laughing.

"Oh shit, it was me." I said covering my eyes.

"I know you not embarrassed. I said it back though y'all." He said still laughing moving my hands.

"Tell me you love me now pooh." I said smirking.

"I love you extra ass lil girl." He said pulling me towards him by my waist.

"I love you too pooh." I said pecking his lips a couple times.

"Alright y'all, I hope you guys enjoyed this video. Remember guys it's still summer and we are balling on a budget so make sure to use all my promo codes in the description on those various websites to get some money off." I said to the camera.

"Fellas, I got some promo codes for y'all too so she gonna put them down below." Jahir said.

"Comment some video ideas for me to do by myself, with him, or anybody. Dior Family I love you and I'm out. Blow a kiss to the camera pooh." I told him laughing at his face but he still did it with me.

"That lil ass light bright." He said getting up from the couch. Ring lights are the best, shout out to whoever made them.

"You say that everytime. Let's go wash this off." I said walking into my bathroom.

"We look raw as fuck. I'm finna post that." Jahir said showing me the lil polaroid picture we took before we started filming.

"We really do." I said looking at it before washing my mask off.

"Wash yours off and use a cold rag to clean off what doesn't wash off." I told him getting my cold rag doing it to my face while he washed it off.

"Why it can't be hot, I don't like it cold."

"The cold closes your pores. Let me do it." I said.

"Thanks bae." He said going before going in my room.

I eventually went in the room too putting my feet on him while we both went on our phones.

*a/n: use y'all imagination*

Liked by dimepiece_, ig.couplesx, and 27,789 others
eastobreezy This the type of shit she got me doing😒🖤
View all 767 comments
headhuncho.chris how you handle all dat 😶
eastobreezy @headhuncho.chris  ima real nigga it's not hard
_diorfamilyx. my favs y'all so cuteee 💕
indyamarie i still can't believe this your type 😬
eastobreezy @indyamarie I can't believe you a hating ass bitch 😬
officialdior 😘

I grabbed my MacBook and started editing the video.

"Yo." Jahir said making me turn to him. I tuned his conversation out seeing he was on the phone.

"Ight when can I get the keys?" He asked causing me to look at him.

"Bet. Thanks man." He said before hanging up.

"Travis said my down payment for the building was approved and all the papers and shit went through so I can meet with him to get the keys." He told me.

"That's great! You can finally get this shit started." I said genuinely excited for him.

"I'm finna go get that shit right now." He told me getting up putting on clothes.

"You want me to come?"

"Nah just stay here I should be back in a hour or two." He told me.

"I might go see Dime later so don't worry about it."

"Ight, I'll see you." He said hovering over me and giving me some kisses.

"Bye pooh."

***
3:44 pm

"Hold up Lyn cause you really got me crying." Dime said as basically the whole nail salon laughed.

"I'm serious! That idiot girl try to steal from me but can't run fast." Lyn said causing me to laugh harder.

Dime and I are having a girls day. We haven't had one in a minute so this is good for us.

So far we went to get lunch and got our nails done. We're going shopping after this and then going out later tonight.

"Thank you Lyn." I said looking at my nails once she finished. She always snaps.

"Of course girl! You my favorite customer." She told me.

"Lyn you fake!" Dime said as her nail tech finished her nails.

"Don't talk to me girl." Lyn said making me laugh.
Them two always play like that.

We told her our goodbyes and left out of the salon.

"Man Man just fought them boys on the block." Dime told me while we sat in her car.

"Finally! Let me see." Them niggas were supposed to fight a minute ago.

I looked at the video seeing something that caught my eye.

"This was today?" I asked her.

"Yea literally a couple minutes ago."

"Am I trippin or that looks like Jahir?"

"You trippin, that don't look like him to me." She said.

"Zoom in." I told her which she did.

"I don't know Indy that don't look like him. What's the problem?" She asked.

"I mean it's not really no problem." I lied.

I usually don't lie to Dime but I don't want her in me and Jahir's business.

I definitely know that's him cause I know my nigga. In the video it looks like he selling and then when he realized they was fighting he started paying attention.

I hope I'm wrong though.

"Let's pull up over there and see what's going on." Dime suggested.

"If anybody asks we over there to visit mommy." I said and she nodded pulling off.

"Man Man lil ass definitely won though." I said.

"And did! Tore they ass right on up." She said as we laughed.

*
couple mins. later

"Bitch I knew it was him." I said looking right at Jahir sitting on the porch serving.

We were slightly down the street looking from the car.

"I'm just confused like isn't this what he does everyday?" Dime asked.

"No Dime, it's not. I'm getting out." I groaned opening the door while she followed behind me.

"Hey everybody!" Dime said while I waved.

Jahir looked at me looking like the dumbass he is.

"Wassup sis." Terrance said giving me a hug.

"Hey, what y'all been doing?" I asked.

"We went down to that school to look in the building then came out here. Regular shit." He said shrugging.

"Come here." Jahir told me.

"Hm?" I asked.

He stared at me for awhile then pulled me onto his lap.

"What you doing over here?"

"Finna visit my parents. What you doing?" I asked him

"Why you got a attitude?"

"Don't worry about it. Come on Dime we finna go." I
told her standing up only to be pulled back down.

"Stop playing with me Indya."

I ignored him and started going in his pockets feeling all the lil baggies.

"Mhm. You so cap." I said lowly laughing.

"I'm just making money. If you mad about it you can stay mad." He said shrugging.

"That shit is backwards to me but okay." I said shrugging then standing up.

"Everything I don't you got a problem with it. Move around with that shit." He told me.

"I don't have a problem with shit that you do, you just be making stuff up."

Mind you we tryna argue in a low tone so nobody can hear us.

"Then you lying talking about you over here to visit your parents. You're crazy."

"Okay I lied just like you lied talking about you so tired of selling and shit like how long you been back doing it?" I asked.

"Like a month. The promos good but I like making my money quick so this is just adding to my pockets."

"Okay well we not together." I told him.

"Who the fuck said that?" He said twisting up his face.

"Nigga I said that. You been lying, you supposed to be focus on your community center, and I almost got shot for being with you last time you was doing this."

"That was for a completely different reason and that nigga already knew who you were cause you was fucking with his lame ass."

"What I said still stands. Continue what you doing but we not together." I told him.

"We together forever bae stop playing." He said pulling me into him.

"Move." I said pushing his chest lightly.

"You ready?" Dime asked me.

"Where y'all going?" Jahir asked Dime.

"To mind our business. Bye." I said stepping off the porch.

"You don't gotta tell me I got your location anyway." He said following me off the porch.

"I'm turning it off." I said walking towards her car.

"Try that shit if you want to. Bye girlfriend! That's my girlfriend y'all!" He said not following behind me anymore.

"Stop lying to these people!" I yelled.

"I love you girlfriend!" He said waving at me.

I waved him off getting in her car making sure I
stopped sharing my location with his ass.

~
It's my 18th birthday y'all 🥳 February 27 big pisces ! FYTB

So I had to update for my birthday cause if I didn't that would be cruddy LMAOOOO

Thoughts?

I know my book kinda trash but I promise the stuff I have planned for my last couple chapters are bomb.

Fav TV Show(s)?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.4K 1.8K 29
"๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ณ๐ณ๐ฅ๐ž. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ...
4.1K 159 14
๐˜š๐˜—๐˜๐˜• ๐˜–๐˜๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜ ๐˜๐˜™๐˜–๐˜” "๐˜‰๐˜“๐˜๐˜•๐˜‹"
379K 12.5K 56
'I'll always choose you, why can't you just choose me? Just this once?' #1 insecure - 17/11/2022 #1 lifequotes - 28/11/2022 #1 druglord - 30/11/2022 ...
180K 9K 56
You meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you. And then you meet one person and your life is changed forever.