YOU

Por TxJbabess

Y O U.... is a Four letter word Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
Questionnn
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34

14

1.3K 50 13
Por TxJbabess

Just a filler, Excuse any mistakes 💛

(3 months later)

So Janet left way last night said there was an emergency leaving me here alone once again, look at what type of girlfriend I have. I kicked Tichina out once again this morning heffa ate all my eggs then had my house smelling rotten, sis really need some help for real.

Now things between between Janet and I, are surprisingly great right now. I mean she might as well move in with me cause she be at my home than she do her own. Over these 3 months I've learned a lot about her actually and overall she's a wonderful person. There's certainly a lot more to her than what we may see and I'm glad to be apart of her life to witness all of her. There's just been one problem, well not really a problem but more of an assumption. I can sense there's something she's been hiding from me, like she'll get a certain phone call and have to take them in the guest room. She's never done that before, but I'm not gonna suspect anything because if she wanted me to know she'd tell me. I mean I'm only the girlfriend anyways her business is her business as well as business is mines, we're entitled to some privacy.

J🥰: open the gate I'm down the road.

I got up putting on my sweat pants and grabbing my bonnet, going downstairs to open the gate. After pressing the button I went back upstairs. I need my damn head done cause this is just outrageous.

"Toni! Come down for a minute."

I rolled out of bed not before I heard a dog bark. The hell I know she bought no damn dog in my house. Going downstairs I seen the cutest little boy ever.

"What do we have here?" I bent down to his level.

"Hi I'm Toni."

He looked at me shyly.

"Say hi Eissa."

"Hi." Out the corner of my eye I seen something look like a damn bear coming my way, so I stood up real fast quick and in a hurry

"Janet baby ion know what in gods name that is but ya needa get that shit before it comes near me."

"He's ok Toni I trained him. Come here boy, sit." He came my way looking at Janet then laid down beside me. He was soft and didn't smell like a dog, I'd take as Janet got him
Cleaned up before bringing him here.

She sat down with the little boy in her lap as I sat beside her.

"He's handsome Janet, who kid?"

"Mines."

"Huh." I almost have myself whiplash from turning my head so sharply.

"He's my son Toni." I took it in, looking at him I smiled.

"Again he's handsome, really."

"Toni if you're not ready for this we can stop right here. I mean I'm use it, that's why most people wouldn't last with me because I had a son."

"Janet, I honestly don't care about you having a son. It changes nothing for me, I said I was with you and I am. Though I wish you would've told me sooner so I would be prepared, but it's still cool. He looks just like you, except the skin color of course, but hey he's an angel. How old is he?" He looked at me and smiled as he moved from Janet and onto me, grabbing my hand he began playing with my fingers.

"3."

"Momma."

"Yea."

"She's pwetty."

"You're right she is."

"Thank you handsome, you like cars?"

"Mhm."

"Good my nephew left some, think you can beat me?"

"Yup me da best."

"Oh really, how bout we go see."

"Ok."

"Janet you mind?"

"Be my pleasure." I got up with him grabbing my hand going upstairs.

"Tiger?"

"Sure he can come too." he walked behind us slowly, I guess he was taking in the environment.

I just wonder why she didn't tell me the first time, I wasn't gonna leave her if that's what she thought. I respect her being a mother and if she was afraid of me becoming distant all because of that simple fact, then she didn't know me so well. Once I'm with someone I'm with them and whatever they come with. Some people aren't built like that anymore...

I was overwhelmed with joy that Toni took to Eissa so quickly. If I would've known this I would've gotten him back sooner. This only made me agree with my statement even more, she's perfect. The one, like the real one and if I don't marry her I'd be a damn fool.

"Toni come here."

"In a minute, ima tuck him in and I'll be right with you."

"Just taking my job aren't you."

"I can't help it he's too cute."

"Night Eissa."

"Night Night." I heard her close the door and make her way back to her room.

"Come here." I pulled her in by the drawstring of her sweats

"You're amazing you know that."

"I haven't did anything."

"Toni you took my son in without hesitation, you out here treating him as yours and you just met him. People like you don't come like that, they aren't built like that anymore. Toni people I've dated before left at the sound of me having a son. Why didn't you?"

"Janet honey, I'm not the people you've dated I'm the person you're dating. Why would I leave just because you have a kid, what's so different about it. Half of America got a couple of kids, doesn't me that their significant others are gonna leave them."

"But Ton—."

"But Toni nothing. Janet I love you, all of you. I don't care if you a kid or kids, I would've still been here. It's just how I'm raised, I wouldn't leave not now not ever. I'm with you, and all that you may come with."

"How did I every get this lucky?"

"Sometimes I ask myself the same."

"I love you Babygirl."

"I love you too baby." She backed away and I pulled her right back.

"Uh Uh give me a kiss, I haven't seen you almost all day."

"I'll give you only one."

"One?"

"Yep one."

"You know better than that, and don't think Ian see that picture you took in the bathroom."

"What are you talking about?"

"Playing dumb huh? Hand me yo phone."

"Uh Uh, it's still sending."

"To who?"

"You. I didn't know when you was coming in and I kinda got bored."

"Well while we wait maybe you could show me just how much you love me."

"I could?"

"You could." I pulled her in for a kiss running my hands up and into her short hair.

"Mhh. Maybe I should." She got on top of me straddling my lap.

"Yea." We fell back into the bed with nothing but the moonlight to help guide us in seeing as darkness fully took over.

"Toni I've shared every part of my world with you, promise me you won't leave me."

"Ahhh I won't."  I thrusted into her with her arms and legs wrapped around me ever so tightly

"Good, I'm gonna marry your one day. I mean that Toni."

Indeed I did mean it I was gonna propose to her sooner rather than later. I just couldn't control myself, control the way I feel about her. She made settling down seem so simple, I guess it's because she's the right one for me. The one needed to be with all along, the one that was absolutely perfect for me. I refuse to let another person get what I got, I was gonna put a ring on her finger no matter who the hell had something to say about it. I truly loved her and there was no way I could've denied it...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

43.4K 3.1K 50
𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.
13.2K 687 20
The lives of several women living together in perfect harmony.
33.1K 1.8K 64
Read....
27.1K 1.1K 25
We all have a friend, one we can't do without. Finding the love within and all throughout. I found love with you, I love you. Now I can breathe again...