The Color of Love (BWWM) (Und...

By tybabyp300

Harmony Rodriguez . Is a beautiful young black woman. At the age of 24, she has finished college and started... More

The Color of Love (BWWM/ Interracial)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE!
Chapter 18 SP
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue
Sequel
Q& A
Interviews Pt 1
Interviews Pt 2
SEQUEL!!!
Author's Note

Chapter 11(SP)

67.8K 2.5K 174
By tybabyp300

Julia on the side or at the top!

Anthony pulled up to Harmony's driveway and noticed her door ajar. Puzzled he jumped out of his car and ran into the house. He heard a scream and panicked.

He ran up the stairs skipping 2 at a time.

"Harmony!" He called.

"Help! Somebody help me!" Harmony screamed. Anthony burst into her room and saw a light coming from the bathroom.

He went to open the bathroom door and saw it was locked. He could here shuffling through the door and he furiously shook the knob.

"Get off." He heard Harmony struggling. He stepped back and ranked his foot into the door. It cracked a little bit, so he rammed it in again and it opened.

He was not prepared for the sight before him……

Hey guys,  a sneak peak of Chapter 11,I know you guys probably hate me right now.

Vote(25)

Comments(6)

Fan

Enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.7K 1.6K 36
Eboni Ames grew up in The Quarters-a tiny, but historic, Black settlement just outside Whitman, Arizona. Her classmate, Ahn Ji-Yeong, grew up in the...
229K 12.6K 51
Jasmine and Megan have always been best-friends since childhood. Now that they are older, they are both YouTube sensations who live together. The pro...
15.9K 819 36
"HATE. It has caused a lot if problems in this world, but it has not solved one yet." -Maya Angelou Harmony Waters has grown up in the big city of A...
461K 18.2K 42
She dreams of owning her own bakery one day. Baking is her passion and what she considers her dream job. She was content in life, just taking things...