The Assassin Of The Modern Er...

By otaku_love_anime

In this story is about a modern world scariest assassin reader who had crossed time to an anime world. World... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Crossed time?
Chapter 2: My new life
Chapter 3: Yuan arrival
Chapter 4: Game
Chapter 6: Marechi
Chapter 7: Reborn Of The Crimson Blood Rose
Chapter 8: The past to future
Chapter 9: Final Selection
Chapter 10: Survival
Chapter 11: Breath Techniques
Chapter 12: Mission
Chapter 13: Creature of the Dark
Chapter 14: Battle
Chapter 15: Battle II
Chapter 16: New encounter
Chapter 17: Part of the past
Chapter 18: The Kamaboko's
Chapter 19: A joined mission
Chapter 20: The Shinazugawa's
Chapter 21: A village for travellers pt.1
Chapter 22: A Village For Travellers pt.2
Chapter 23: The Upper moon 2
Chapter 24: New found Threat
Chapter 25: Demon Slayer Corp.
Chapter 26: New Pillar??
Chapter 27: Meeting the Mist pillar
Chapter 28: Fire & Stone pt.1
Chapter 29: Fire & Stone pt.2

Chapter 5: Blood

20.1K 772 672
By otaku_love_anime

(Y/n)'s POV

   When yuan heard what i had said, he gripped my wrist in anger.

"Itai!(ouch!)" I winced, catching the full attention of oka-san. "Your hurting me" i added making my eyes tear up. Seeing me like this, yuan immediately let go of my wrist and i cover my face with the sleeve of my kimono letting my fake tears ran down my cheek.

  'Do you think your the only one that can cry fake tears? Well think again" i thought mentally smirking while i continue to weep.

"Yuan-san, how could you hurt my daughter?" I heard oka-san asked in anger, stepping in front of me and holding me close.

"I didn't hurt her!" Yuan defended pointing his finger at me. "Enough of this!" Oto-san demanding standing in between us. "Yuan-san i apologized but maybe we need to hear their reasons" he added with his infamous fake smile and i mentally rolled my eyes.

"Then Ruby, can you tell them what actually happened?" Yuan said in a calm tone but i can see in his eyes the threatening look towards her.

"Sh-she hit me in the face when i was just asking about your whereabouts" ruby stammered out continuing with the fake crocodile tears. "Is it true (y/n)" oka-san asked facing me with a threatening look, and i mentally groaned out before going with the act they started.

"I didn't slapped her but i hit her!" I said and i can practically see Yuan smirk as if he's already won.'well think again, loser' i thought before i continued. "But, she's did it first and i only did it because she bad mouth our family and she also said that she will kill me if it was the only way to get yuan-san to marry her!" I cried out.

   I can see in their eyes that they were shock from what i had just stated, and the two women's eyes widen including yuan. Guess my act is not getting rusty.

"Your lying! Ruby didn't say that! I was there as a witness" hana defend as she point her finger at her. "If your there as a witness, i should have hit and threaten you too so you won't voice it out" i yelled out facing them and that silenced them both, causing me to smirk evilly.

    'I'm such an actress! Teehee'

  Hearing my reason, Yuan's is completely pissed, well payback for making them against me. "Yuan, i think you must teach your servant a lesson" oto-san said in anger and i grin behind my sleeves.

  "My apology. Hana, Ruby. Out. Now" yuan said between gritted teeth, and the women tremble in fear but obeyed. Yuan bowed once more before leaving the room.

Yuan's POV

    I straightened my posture as i angrily walk out of the room. Taking a glance at (y/n) who's on the hold of her mother, her tears were already dried as she gave me a victory smirk.

********

*slap*

     A sharp sound was heard inside my room as i slapped Ruby in the face causing her to fall down and Hana rushed to her side.

"I told you two to make a believable reason and you screw it!" I yelled angrily not bothering if someone heard me because we're far away from the room of that filthy family.

"But we did! We don't really expect that women to be so smart!" Hana replied back hugging Ruby who's crying.

"Don't talk back at me!! Your reasoning are weak and full of loop holes that's why she outsmarted you both" I yelled once more and slap her too, my anger is boiling.

"Ohohoho, what a great drama to watch and thank you for the compliment." I heard someone said with a tone of mockery. Turning my body towards the source i saw (y/n) leaning at the door frame with a smirk.

"Why are you here?" I asked scowling at her. "Well, to answer your question. This is my house, technically my parents estate. So why am i not allowed here?" She replied leaning away from the door, crossing her arms and walk towards ruby and hana.

(Y/n)'s POV

    I was in front of the two women who's looking at me with fear in their eyes.

"Ladies," i started and bend forward so we're eye level then i started to play with Ruby's hair "you should know the consequences of playing a game with me" i added twirling the strand of her hair with my finger, "and let me tell you, in what will i do to you. You wouldn't want to go in my bad side" i finished with a deadly grin that i usually give to my victims.

"H-hai" they replied hugging each other, fear lacing their tone as they tremble in front of me.

"Luck on you two cause im letting it slide today," i said untangling my finger at Ruby's hair before fixing my posture then they slightly relax, and before they can sigh in relief i spoke again "But. The next time you will plan something again, i can guarantee, you will never see the light of the day." I finished and they tremble away as they look at me in such horror.

Satisfied, i smirk before facing yuan who's clenching his hand in anger.

"Dude. Looks like your plan is all messed up," i said covering my mouth snickering. "Well don't worry, your secret is still safe. But, i must give you an advice" i said seriously walking up to him, lightly patting his shoulder shadow covering my eyes.

"Don't you ever mess nor play a game with an assassin" i whispered to his ear with a sadistic smile before walking off the room back to mine. Revealing my profession as an assassin to this world would actually be useless. 'Who would even believe such when there's no proof ' i smirked at the thought.

Yuan's POV

   'Assassin?!?' I thought in shock. 'She's definitely bluffing,' i added in my thought clenching my fist tighter. I've gathered information about this family and never did once i heard or read about their daughter being involved in such group.

  My anger fueling up, i faced Hana and Ruby who flinched upon my gaze. "You two get out of my sight! Now!" I shouted and not a moment longer they scurried away. Angrily i punched all of the furniture but its not enough to calm my anger, and so i went out in the forest near the nasumi estate.

   "Argh!! I swear (y/n) i will take my revenge!!" I shouted as i punched the tree again and again. It took me three years to court her father to agree, three years to gather information about this family, three years to formulate my plan and i will not let that filthy (y/n) destroy it!

"Argh! I swear i will make your life a living hell!!" I shouted and punched a tree again.

    My knuckles already drawing out blood but i didn't care as my mind was occupied by anger.

*rustle*

I froze once i heard a sound and something shadowed me from behind. Slowly, i turned my body only to see....

(Y/n) POV

    Sighing, i walk inside my room only to see sashi who just woke up.

"Oh, nee-chan sorry to sleep in your room" sashi said rubbing his tired eyes and standing out of the bed.

"Its ok, i don't mind it at all." I replied patting his head with a smile. "You better go back to your room, oto-san will wake you up early for your training" i added which he nod and slowly walk out of my room.

   "What a tiring day" i mumble stretching my back before sitting down on the edge of my bed and plopping my back to the soft mattress thinking the previous event since i came to this world.

'I really can't still get used to this sudden change of life' i thought sighing, and before i could close my eyes, i sense something.

   Jolting up from the bed, i was on high alert. Even tho this body is weak, my sharp senses are still with me.

  Roaming my eyes all over the room i closed my eyes as i listen silently for any kind of sound. And hearing a faint soft footstep, i opened my eyes.

'Out of the hallways, 4 rooms apart from mine. Its the front door!' i thought before silently walk towards the door, opening it, i cautiously walk out.

   I didn't even take more than 5 steps when i smelled a very familiar odor.

Blood.

An:

    Is there any wrong grammars? Spelling? Phrases?

Well its crappy chapter cause its a rush.

See you next chapter!!!! Luv ya!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 1.3K 8
"Huh, weird. You're early." Kanata is almost sixteen when he meets Death for the first time. He's sent to another world to wait until his time is up...
469K 10.2K 18
๐ž๐œ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ noun ecยทstaยทsy \หˆek-stษ™-sฤ“\ : ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด; ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต. [REQUESTS ARE CLOSED] "...
2.4M 101K 36
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค ๐๐€๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐€๐‹ ๐“๐„๐—๐“ / ๐‚๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š๐…๐ˆ๐‚ โ€• In which Student Council's Commissioner of Student Relations (Y/N) (L/N) is forced to deal with her...
870K 29.6K 45
โ” โ ๐ˆ๐… ๐ˆ ๐Š๐๐„๐– ๐ˆ๐“ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„๐, ๐–๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ˆ๐“ ๐€๐†๐€๐ˆ๐? ๐–๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ˆ๐“ ๐€๐†๐€๐ˆ๐? โž ( kny upper moons x fem!reader )...