Tamaki Amajiki Boyfriend Scen...

By MegaBlazethecat

(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests a... More

Introduction
When You First Meet Him
When You Think About Him
When You Blush
When He Blushes
When You and Him Confess and First Kiss
When You and Him Go On A Date
When You and Him Text
When You and Him Spend Time in Christmas (Christmas Special 2019)
When You and Him Spend Time in New Years (New Year Special 2020)
When You and Him Cuddle
When He's Jealous
When You Tickle Him
When He Gives You A Nickname
When You and Him Makeout (16K Followers Special)
When He Had A Nightmare
When He Hears You Sing
When You're on Your Period
When He Wants Your Attention
When You and Him Celebrate His Birthday
When You Had A Nightmare
When You and Him Celebrate White Day (White Day 2020 Special)
When You See Him Shirtless (100K+ Reads Special)
When You're Being Cute
When He Attempts The Kabedon
When You Attempt The Kabedon
When He Turns Into A Child (17K Followers Special)
When He's Being Cute (Easter Special 2020)
When He Wakes You Up
When He Has A Nosebleed
When He's Being Clingy (18K Followers Special)
When He Tries To Flirt With You
When You Celebrate Your Birthday
When He's Accidentally Drunk (19K Followers Special)
When You and Him Cosplay (20K+ Followers Special)
When You Play With His Hair (22K Followers Special)
When You and Him Go To A Haunted House (Halloween Special 2020)
When You and Him Go Ice Skating (Christmas Special 2020)

When You and Him Celebrate Valentines Day (Valentines Day 2020 Special)

13.7K 341 268
By MegaBlazethecat

(Requested by CDmidnight. Hey, guys! Belated Happy Valentines day! *throws a lot of red and pink confetti* I know, I'm one day late for this scenario since so much has been going on for this week especially yesterday because I wasn't myself. That's why I ended up finishing one Valentine's day scenario from one of my BNHA books instead because I didn't have the time and energy to finish everything, so my apologies. Anyways, here you have it guys! I hope you guys enjoy and happy reading! <3)

Photo : @glazedbagel from Twitter

Link : https://twitter.com/glazedbagel/status/964006596002140161

...

Ah, yes, the day of love and red, white and pink hearts is finally here.

As soon as I woke up this morning and went down stairs, my parents were dancing inside the room while putting on some new wave love songs from our living room stereo.

They do this every time Valentines day comes around and it was really funny and lovely to watch them just goof around first thing in the morning.

"Oh, Happy Valentines, dear!", my mom called me when she saw me going down the stair case.

My dad lifted my mom up affectionately and smiled brightly at me with while flapping his moth wings.

"Happy Hearts day, (Y/N)! I hope the music wasn't that loud to wake you up", my dad said before twirling my mom around before she chuckled.

I chuckled at their enthusiastic mood right now and decided to approach them before giving them my morning hugs and kisses.

"No, not at all, dad, haha. Anyways, Happy Valentines day to you too, guys", I said and smiled back then suddenly, I remembered something - something really important.

I quickly went the kitchen and opened the fridge only to check the homemade Valentines chocolate that I made specially for my elf-eared boyfriend.

It took me two attempts yesterday for me to perfect the product since the first attempt was an epic fail.

"Ah, still in one piece", I said to myself and giggled, "Maybe I should put some extra decor before I go".

...

Since Amajiki will go out of the house a bit late, he told me to go ahead - again - but we'll just meet there by the train station.

Anyways, I arrived at the train station and it looks the train is not here yet. Perfect.

I smiled to myself before I started to brainstorm how am I suppose to give this to him.

It needs to be super special since this is our first Valentines together and I want to make him loved and happy.

"(Y/N)-chan!"

I heard someone calling my name and I was thinking it might be him already.

But instead of him, I saw Nejire and one of our classmates who are also going to take the same train or another train going to U.A. as well.

Aww, man but that's okay.

I'll have my alone time with him later.

"Morning, guys!", I greeted and smiled back.

"Hehe, wow, you're so early", Nejire said and checked her watch, "Did the Valentines spirit woke you up early this morning? Hehe".

I blushed and chuckled before replying, "N-Not really but it's possible".

She giggled and patted my shoulder then she noticed I was carrying a paper bag.

"Oh! Is that what I think it is?!", she asked with excitement written her face.

My blush glowed brighter but I nodded with full honesty and smiled shyly.

"Y-Yeah, it's my homemade choco for Tamaki", I said and giggled, "I'm sure he'll love this, right?".

"Aww, of course he would! This is Tamaki we are talking about here!", Nejire replied and squealed, "If Mirio were here, he would be very proud to see his childhood friend receiving his very first Valentines chocolate from his first love, kya!! But too bad, he went to U.A. early because he had to visit the staff office again".

I chuckled at the blue haired girl's comment and just when I was about to say anything else -

"It's Amajiki-kun coming this way!", one male student commented before pointing at a distance.

Nejire and I looked at the direction from where he's pointing and just like he said, I can see Amajiki approaching the train station except he's running instead of walking.

"Perfect timing! Well, we'll go ahead, (Y/N)-chan! We'll just buy something to drink! Happy hearts day to you guys!", Nejire said and gave me a quick hug before running to find a vending machine for their drinks.

I sighed before chuckling and as soon as Amajiki arrived, he panted and wiped a bit of sweat forming from his forehead.

"H-H-Hey, (Y/N). Hah...hah...I didn't want to take so long so I had to make an effort to run all the way...here..hah...just for you", Amajiki said and panted.

"S-Seriously? I really appreciate it but don't push yourself to hard", I said and smiled at him before patting his back, "Why don't you take a seat? It's still early after all".

He nodded and we decided to take a seat at a nearby bench that next to a rack of newspapers.

"Did you wait l-long?", Amajiki asked.

I shook my head and replied, "No, you're right on time! Besides, I arrived like five minutes ago".

He sighed in relief after hearing my response and replied, "Thank goodness, I-I was worried while I was making my way here, h-haha".

I chuckled then my instincts wanted me to bring out the chocolate and the a cute simple gift that I prepared for him but I stopped myself from doing so.

I was actually thinking of giving it to him now since my mind was like "You know what, maybe doing it after school might the best idea".

TIME SKIP (Brought you by Mirio dressed as Cupid - "Hello, readers!! Belated happy Valentines day!" *smiles brightly just like the sun and chuckles*)

Time passed by so quickly and classes are finally over.

My goodness, the whole day was really hustling and bustling inside and outside the school grounds.

Since it's Valentines day and all that, a lot of female students kept roaming around during their break time just to give their chocolates to their boyfriends, crushes and their close friends.

Not only that, some who possess the music related quirk kept singing love songs and there's even an "official" cupid roaming around the school as the delivery guy for those who wanted to send their love letters without giving away their names.

And we call that "U.A.'s Cupid Express".

The delivery person was none other than Class 1-A's Aoyama and I gotta say, it does fit him so well that I drew a doodle of him during class hours.

Anyways, I exited the restroom just to fix myself and I even tied my hair half with a hair tie and red ribbon to commemorate this occasion.

I clutched my bag tightly and I ran back to the classroom but-

"A-Ah!"

I almost bumped into my indigo haired boyfriend who just went outside the classroom and he's even carrying his backpack.

"O-Oh, (Y/N)! S-Sorry! I was planning to wait outside the restroom for you", Amajiki said and held my hand with both of his hands affectionately, "...s-so you wouldn't walk all the way back to the classroom for me".

I smiled at Amajiki's words and kissed his cheek.

"It's fine, Tama-kun. Anyways, shall we be off? There's somewhere I want to take you", I said and grabbed one of his hands so we can both start walking.

"O-Oh, okay. Where will we go?", Amajiki said and smiled shyly.

I didn't reply to his question and only just smiled that simply states that it's a surprise.

...

"W-Wow, a dog and puppy cafe?"

I nodded as we entered the dog and puppy cafe that I randomly found while I walking around one time and I knew that this would be the perfect place for a date.

"Yep, I know you love animals besides butterflies", I said and squeezed his hand, "So, I was thinking this might be a spot for our Valentine's date!".

"Ohh, so that's why! R-Right, Valentine's day", Amajiki said and chuckled shyly, "No wonder, you d-didn't reveal the place when I asked but I l-like surprises especially when it comes to you".

My cheeks glowed pink when he said that and had a urge to kiss him but -

"Chu~"

He ended up kissing me first on the lips and smiled shyly at me.

"Got y-you, haha", Amajiki said and gently embraced me in his arms, "I knew y-you were going to kiss me first".

I giggled and automatically hugged him back before both of us would enter the cafe.

...

"Hey, come here, boy!"

We are both staying at the private flower garden since that was the area I reserved since last week because I know that couples, who visit the cafe, will reserve that too.

Plus, this garden is a Valentine's exclusive so since Amajiki and I are a couple, we had a discount! It's a win-win!

The dog that I've been calling out was a cute fluffy shitzu and it has a playful personality.

"Arf!", the shitzu barked happily and rolled on the grass.

"Aww, h-he likes you very much, (Y/N)", Amajiki said as he watched me and the shitzu play while he's carrying a Japanese spitz puppy on his arms.

"Yeah, I guess he does, haha", I said and rubbed the dogs belly, "Who's a good boy?".

"Arf arf!", the shitzu barked back happily and his mouth looked like he was smiling, "Arf!".

I laughed and continued playing with the dog then after some time, Amajiki joined by my side while playing with his dog too.

"This one is adorable too, (Y/N)", Amajiki said and showed me the Japanese spitz puppy, "L-Look at him, his paws are so cute".

I looked over to the puppy and Amajiki was right, his paws are definitely cute because the main paw is heart shaped.

"Awwww! Cute! His paw is heart-shaped!", I said and gently touched one of its paws, "Is this your way of saying I love you, Tama-kun?".

He blushed and looked the other way before saying, "I a-actually never thought of it but yeah, could be, h-haha".

I giggled and kissed his cheek before I went to the white garden swing set where we placed our bags.

I got the paper bag and ran back to Amajiki's side, who is now playing with both of the dogs.

"H-Haha!", Amajiki said and nuzzled his nose against the nose of the shitzu, "You're very healthy, huh? That's good".

The moment I sat down, he turned his attention to me now and the paper bag I was holding caught his eye.

"Oh, what's that, Butterfly?", he asked and petted the Japanese spitz head

I smiled and once I brought out what's in the bag -

"W-Wow...", Amajiki said and he got the card that was attached from the box of my homemade Valentine's day chocolate, "To...the person that I've always loved and cherished...
Oh my g-gosh...is this for me?".

"Of course, silly", I said and caressed one of his hands, "Happy Valentine's~!".

His eyes sparkled as he looked at me and back to my Valentine's chocolate.

"Oh, but that's not all"

I grabbed another item from the paper bag and its a small cute and white teddy bear with a red heart that says "I love you".

"Here you go! I even added a small gift", I said and showed it to him, "I hope you like it".

He gently took it from my hands and now his face looked like he was about to tear up while looking at the small bear.

"(Y-Y/N)..."

He looked back at me and suddenly, he gave a big warm hug before kissing the side of my face over and over slowly.

"T-Thank you so much for this!", Amajiki said and looked at my homemade chocolate, "I feel so happy right now that my heart can't s-stop throbbing, haha. I'll taste t-this now".

He bit the chocolate and started to munch it like a hamster eating a sunflower seed. So cute!

"Mmm, amazing!", Amajiki commented and kissed my lips, "I-I love you so much, Butterfly and Happy Valentine's day!".

I smiled and both captured each other's lips once more while the dogs started wagging their tails happily as they watched our moment together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

842K 25.8K 35
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
489K 13.1K 73
꧁" Aki, take off your shirt." " W-w-what?" " You heard me. Strip."꧂ [Before you read this, do note that It's an X reader...
31.5K 510 33
╔═══════《✧》═══════╗ ─┉┈◈◉◈┈┉─ ⟬⟮❢𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝗢𝗽𝗲𝗻❢⟯⟭ Got a request? Make your request on the Request Page! (IT WILL MOSTLY...
51.9K 2.1K 9
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since early 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have...