New Memories (A Blazin Fanfic)

By lonely_listener

Ein is a freshman at a new college. A state or two away from where PDH was. He applied there hoping that he'd... More

Chapter 1 - Stuck with you
Chapter 2 - A Start
Chapter 3 - Meeting The New Pack
Chapter 4 - Blake..
Chapter 5 - "What Changed You...?"
Chapter 6 - Sunrise
Chapter 7 - Another Workday
Chapter 8 - Siblings
Chapter 9 - "Cute..."
Chapter 10 - Bad Memories
Chapter 11 - I wont leave you alone
Chapter 12 - A Good 'friend'
Chapter 13 - High Tension
Chapter 14 - An afternoon, just chilling
Chapter 16 - Helpless
Chapter 17 - Projects, Projects, and More Projects
Chapter 18 - Busy Days
Chapter 19 - "What is he to you?"
Chapter 20 - Your Valentine..โ™ก
Chapter 21 - A Valentine's Day With you
Chapter 22 - It Felt Like We Were Worlds Apart
Chapter 23 - Closer...
Chapter 24 - A Nightmare
Chapter 25 - Cassy
Chapter 26 - "So whats up with you and Ein?"
Chapter 27 - The Treehouse
Chapter 28 - I love him...
Chapter 29 - Promises
Chapter 30 - Took a Bullet For Ya
Chapter 31 - Your cooking is amazing
Chapter 32 - An Invitation
Chapter 33 - "Blueberry"
Chapter 34 - In The Ballroom pt.1
Chapter 35 - "What would they think..?" pt.2
Chapter 36 - Sweeter
Chapter 37 - Planning for Operation : BMB
Chapter 38 - Going According To Plan
Chapter 39 - Operation BMB (-Please-) Is A Go
Chapter 40 - Be My Boyfriend (part 1)
Chapter 41 - "Will you be my boyfriend?"

Chapter 15 - A Rainy Night

676 18 1
By lonely_listener

Ein's POV
It was getting late as I walked through the rain, going back to my dorm after passing an assignment and returning a book back to the library.

I didn't wanna run through the rain cause I feared that I would trip and hurt myself badly, some people passed by me under umbrellas and in raincoats while I was just there on the sidewalk. Walking under the rain with my hood up, completely soaked.

I later got back to the dorm to find Blaze eating dinner on the couch. I was dripping wet from the rain and shivering cause of the cold air that came from the AC in the dorm.

"H-Hey Blaze" I said as i walked in, trying to dry myself off.

"You're soaked.." He commented, looking worried as he got up from the couch.

I sighed and smiled, looking back at him. I took off my hoodie as Blaze turned off the AC for me.

"You know you're gonna get sick cause of this, right?" He said to me as he chuckled a bit.

"No-" I replied before I was cut off by a sneeze.

"Told ya." The crimson haired werewolf said.

I walked to my room and changed, before falling unto my bed, coughing. "I hate this." I whined as I stared to fall asleep.

-Time Skip---------------
Blaze's POV
It was 11pm now and I realized that Ein never had dinner today. I walked into his room to find him resting. His face was red and his body was really warm, he had a fever and I sighed at the sight of this dummy.

I put him into bed properly and put a cold towel over his forehead. He looked....weak.. which was something that didn't look good on him.

I care about this dummy, and when he's sick I tend to care about him alot more than usual. I sighed again, leaving him in his room to rest for the night.

'This idiot..is my roommate of an idiot..isn't he..' I smiled and thought as went to my room and finally rested from a long day.
____________________
359 words..<3

fluffy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 1.3K 54
"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜บ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
801 37 19
~About The Book~ Ein is a new transfer student from Western Werewolf High going to Phoenix Drop High for the very first time He's very nervous but ge...
159K 5.4K 23
"Come on Little Dove" Gene whined, "Teach me how to be good." After coming in contact with Phoenix Drop High's so called "bad boy", (Y/n) had no choi...
14.7K 880 32
"What?" Ethan says in his all too familiar deep, rude voice. Ethan has pitch-black hair, is 6 feet tall, with a solid build. His deep grey eyes are g...