MERCILESS // TAEKOOK ✔️

By kimuyaiv

[COMPLETED] Being a vampire werewolf hybrid is suppose to be something special, powerful. In Taehyung's worl... More

Prologue
1💚
2💚
3💚
5💚
6💚
7💚
8💚
9💚
10💚
11💚
12💚
13💚
14💚
15💚
16💚
17💚
18💚
19💚
20💚
21💚
22💚
23💚
24💚
25💚
26💚
27💚
28💚
29💚
30💚
31💚
32💚
33💚
34💚
35💚
36💚
Epilogue
Special chapter
Special chapter 2
Final special

4💚

27.5K 1.9K 783
By kimuyaiv

"Those bastards!" Hoseok exclaimed with raised fists.

"They say they want peace, they just want Jungkook to reverse the rule" Yoongi explains with closed teeth.

Jungkook couldn't help the chuckle that left his lips, it was funny how these people really thought they could corner him here.

Did they really think they could overpower him drunk or in any way? what did they really think will happen. Jungkook knows vampires there's nothing peaceful about their entire existence.

Jungkook dropped his wine on the small table beside his chair with a sigh, there goes his peaceful night

"Jungkook we can handle this"

And Jungkook has no doubt in that, but if those bastards wanted to see him, then, by all means, he'll give them that privilege.
It's time he teaches them a lesson.

"If they want to see me, then see me they shall" He said calmly with a smile, eyes taking in the smirking men in front of him. Except--

"Take your mate to safety Namjoon," Jungkook said calmly trying to suppress his pheromones. He knows how powerful it can't be and he hasn't even started yet.

"My friends" The omega breathes out

"They are fine Jin, Mark took them to safety" Yoongi responded as gently as he could to calm the male.

Jin nods.

"Stay linked to your mate Namjoon," Jungkook said eyes now on his friend that was holding his mate. It's about to get worse and Jungkook doesn't want to hurt the omega. With a direct link from Jungkook to Namjoon, Jin will be able to stay unaffected. He received a nod and a wink in response from his dimple cheek friend.

"I still think you should let us handle this" Yoongi insist

Jungkook didn't bother responding to him, Vampires dare come here to disrupt his peace, the fucking audacity.

If they want his attention he will give it to them.

Jungkook carefully stepped down from the stairs to the main floor of the bar. They were werewolves, a few vampires and other supernaturals in the bar.

Jungkook clenches his fist, engaging in his first precaution and that's making sure everyone inside here had no plan of attacking the inside the moment he steps out. This could be a calculated planned attack and Jungkook needs to make sure they don't succeed

He heard whimpers, from everyone in the bar. His friends were becoming immune to his mind intrusion. At least he tries his best to exclude them by keeping their brotherhood link active.

Jungkook can smell the fear and confusion from all the supernaturals in the bar.

It was cleared, meaning the only problem were the Vampires outside.

He crossed through the centre of the bar, feeling eyes follow him. Jungkook stepped outside the bar, Hoseok and Yoongi following closely.

They were Vampires on the other side, with red eyes and angry faces.

Their guards surrounded the bar in their wolf forms ready to mount on them if they came closer to the bar.

You see Jungkook doesn't need to change to his wolf form to take those bastards down. He is as powerful in his human form as he is in his wolf form if not more.

That is one of his gifts, he doesn't need to shift to fight. Jungkook can match any supernatural in his human form with ease no matter their numbers.

That is one thing these idiots don't know, his eyes scan the bastards, their agitated stance falters at his presence, his pheromones are starting to weaken them. He tries to keep it at a low level not to affect the wolves that are trying to protect the bar.

Jungkook can paralyze them right now if he wanted but no he wants this fucker to try to think they can fight him. He wants them to try.

He walked pass the Wolves who bowed their head in submission. Jungkook moved to stand in front of the them, now face to face with the Vampires with little distance between them.

He smirks when their thoughts come flying through his head, he knows these fuckers didn't really come for peace.

"Yoongi '' Jungkook mind linked eyes still fixed on the Vampires across from him. "They didn't come for peace, it's an ambush"

"Fuckers" Hoseok hissed in the link.

"None of them is inside so it's safe there, I'm gonna put up a bound veil so no one can enter"

"Do we need more men, are there more?"

They are more indeed, Jungkook can feel their energy, they are probably waiting for the signal to come out and attack.

"Yes they are more but no we don't need more men Yoongi, just tell your guard to be ready to fight"

"You sound excited"

"Same as you hobi" Jungkook mentally rolled his eyes when he heard Hoseok's happy laugh in their link.

"Alright the veil his up, be ready"

"To what do I owe such an unpleasant surprise" Jungkook said casually eyes watching the vampires in front of him.

They looked at each other before one stepped forward.

"We want our right back Jeon"

Jungkook couldn't help the laughter that ripped out of his mouth.

He heard his friends chuckle behind him.
The audacity of these motherfuckers.

"What Right could that be? " He asked after his laughter died down, their faces were redder. Good

"The right like other supernaturals have in this country, why are we the only ones restricted and treated like dirt."

"Well other supernaturals don't go about sucking people dry in the street now do they?"

"That's who we are" The frontman scream angrily

"Hmmm, I didn't stop you from being who you are, I'm just trying to protect my people, especially werewolves, number of their deaths increased drastically in the last two years, I wonder why"

"Not our fault they can't protect themselves"
One of the men with bright red hair behind the frontman said.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes on him, he heard growls from behind him, Jungkook lifts his hand to signal them to hold on.

"They couldn't that's why I'm here to do it"

He moved like air, faster than any Vampire to ever exist, Vampires were gifted with speed but Jungkook got gifted with a speed faster than theirs even though he's not a vampire.

Before they could blink Jungkook was now back at his position with a red-haired male's heart in his hand body slumped in front of him.

He heard horrific gasps from behind him, the Vampires in front of him looked at him like they just saw a ghost, some had their eyes fixed on the dead man at his feet, others at the dead heart in his hand. They looked horrified, wide eyes staring back at him.

Jungkook feeds on fear and that's what he puts on anyone who crosses his path.

He dropped the dead heart on the floor not even bothering to know where it landed, his eyes were still fixed on the Vampires that was trying to put some space between them

"Ho--" came the horrified shocked voice

"You see I would have let you leave here in one piece if you didn't really plan to come here and attack me" Jungkook laughed at the added shock on their faces. "Go on call your hidden partners"

If they were shocked before, their expression now was unexplainable, Jungkook can hear them wanting to abort their stupid mission. No way he was letting that happen.

You see Yoongi has seen Jungkook fight so many times, I mean they were trained in the same facility for years but he will never get used to when Jungkook actually fights.

He shifted immediately after the younger last statement, before they could even move a muscle, dead bodies were falling on the ground head and Vampire's dead heart flying everywhere.

Jungkook was hardly seen, Yoongi watched the vampires try to fight back, but Jungkook was too fast for them, he was too strong for them, for anyone.

They were trying to run away, he quickly linked his guards that were still too shocked to move a muscle.

They look perplexed even in their wolf form, Yoongi can see their dropped jaw as they watch Jungkook in action.

"Hey!! all of you snap out it" he linked them "go after anyone who tries to escape." They were still not moving eyes still fixed on the fight. "Now" he screamed in their head, making them move around in confusion. What idiots,
"Box them in make sure no one escape stay alert for any external attack"

They finally decided to move

"Why on earth again are we here?"
Hoseok linked, Yoongi can almost see his wolf rolling his eyes.

Yoongi looks back to the younger that was fighting with so much strength, they could hear bone and neck-breaking. Jungkook was brutal.

"I don't know about you man but I can't miss this fun" Yoongi linked before sprinting after a vampire that was trying to run.

Hoseok chuckle in their bond before letting out a loud growl. And Yoongi knows that's him ready to fight.

Vampires are fast but Jungkook is like air you can feel it but you can't touch it, in this case, you can feel him when he's ripping your heart of your chest or removing your head from your neck but you can't see him enough to stop him.

*

Taehyung tries to breathe in and out like he was told to, what even happened?

He hates attention like this, all eyes were now focused on him. Taehyung closed his eyes again trying to convince himself that it's nothing except he was bleeding from his nose just a few minutes ago.

"Are you feeling pain anywhere?" Taehyung shook his head with a sigh.

"I'm fine" Jin looks like he needs a bit more convincing. Taehyung takes in his environment and it really doesn't look like the staff's break room. Where is he?

He wants to ask Jimin that was sitting on the floor of the couch holding his hand, when the male standing with Jin hyung came perfectly into view. Taehyung widens his eye at the unfamiliar face. Jin seems to notice.

"Oh, Tae this is my mate Namjoon" The older man said smiling sweetly.

Taehyung tried to stand up immediately so he could greet Jin's mate properly but they stopped him.

"It's ok Taehyung-ssi, it's finally nice to me" god! why are people here so nice?

"Nice to meet you sir, thank you for everything you've done for us"

"It's nothing and please don't call me Sir, hyung is fine if you don't mind" Taehyung knows he looks ridiculous right now from how wide his mouth is, before he could say anything Jin's mate spoke up again.

"They've taken care of it" The male was now facing his mate who whipped his head immediately to face him. Taehyung wonder what they're talking about

"Are they ok?" Jin asked worriedly. Taehyung looks back to Jimin who was as clueless as he is.

"They're fine, we're having a little meeting here in Yoongi's office." Oh? Taehyung finally takes in the familiar office. "Take your friends and wait in the bar for me babes, we're gonna drop them off before going home" Namjoon added kissing his mate on the lip, Taehyung wants to run and hide, that feels too intruding.

"Come on g--" The office door opened interrupting Jin.

*

Jungkook finishes them with nothing to trace back that those fuckers had human skin. He asked the guards to burn the bodies. It's time the message starts getting clear that he doesn't make empty threats.

"I've seen you fight but still get mesmerized"

"That is if you're even able to see him" Yoongi chirps in with an eye roll.

Jungkook chuckles. "What is Namjoon doing in your office though?" He asked instead. Yoongi had linked Namjoon who told him he was in Yoongi's office which is where they are headed.

They needed to hold a little meeting after what just happened. Jungkook wants to stretch things a little further. To make a statement.

"I'm not sure, I think one of them got affected by you, during you know---"

"Everyone gets affected one way or the other at that moment but gets better like a minute later, why is this a special case?" Hoseok asked.

"I don't know" Yoongi responded, opening his office door.

Jungkook followed his friends inside but stopped walking at the two unfamiliar faces. These must be the boys that Jin helped and no Yoongi wasn't lying they are pretty. The taller one looks like a doll indeed.

Jungkook heard Jin introducing them to Hoseok but he couldn't pay attention because something else got him puzzled.

The taller boy smelled weird above that the boys head was blank

Jungkook takes in the situation in the room.

Namjoon was thinking about how he could have joined to end those Vampires

Jin was thinking about how his new friends will fit in the group?

Hoseok was thinking about how cute the two boys are

Yoongi was thinking about how pretty Jimin looks in his new uniform. Wait who is Jimin? Jungkook follows his eyes that was fixed on the shorter boy. So he's Jimin.

The Jimin boy was thinking about how kind Hoseok is.

On the taller boy there was nothing, there is some kind of a wall, a strong resistance that stopped him from entering his head.

Impossible!

"What are you?"

----------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 156K 65
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook Werewolves au} The tale of an Omega's misery and a Trueblood's downfall. Taehyung always thought that having a mate is beautif...
18.8K 651 21
A young Omega was rejected by his mate. Deserted alone in a werewolf world where Omega's were considered as prized possessions. Jungkook, A True Alph...
147K 6.5K 25
[] COMPLETED [] Every 10,000 years, the rare Blue Moon appears. According to the elders and the prophecy, that is the day the heir and now King, Jeon...
16.4K 706 10
this is werewolves story of taekook .... top tae bottom kook... no cheating no abuse smut If you don't like it ignore it ....