YOU NEVER SAW ME | m.w.

By -DREAMCATCHERR

A ROMANTIC FANFICTION "You never saw me. You only ever saw her...you only ever saw El..." - Before the Battl... More

You Never Saw Me.
Prologue
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
Epilogue
Thank You.
The Wedding Date | ๐จ๐ง๐ž-๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ
Two Hearts, One Home | ๐จ๐ง๐ž-๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง

8.3K 297 715
By -DREAMCATCHERR

-

C H A P T E R T E N :

" FATHER AND DAUGHTER "

・ 。゚ ⋆✩⋆ ・ 。゚

・ 。゚ ・ 。゚

| D E C E M B E R 25th , 1986 |

K a m c h a t k a , R u s s i a

"LET'S SPEED THINGS UP, SHALL WE?"

Y/N remembered Brenner's words vividly as smirked through his twisted words, and it was enough to make Y/N tremble with fear, but she wouldn't allow herself to show any emotion.

She couldn't let him win.

Those were the last words she remembered before she was being shoved into the lab once again a couple days before.

Over the past week or so, Brenner pushed her to her absolute limits with the amount of Demogorgon DNA he's been injecting directly into her blood stream, but it's been changing her.

She's been getting stronger by the day, and she quickly learned that that was a good thing, because all the other experiments that failed, were put to work.

Or worse. Terminated.

Not many people knew how they were terminated, but Y/N could feel other worldly presences.
She knew that the Russians harbored Demogorgons, and she knew that that's how Brenner terminated failed experiments.

They were fed to them.

Y/N didn't exactly have abilities like Eleven does, but she knew she had some sort of abilities.
  She can see into the upside down with ease, and she can enter the void without effort other than closing her eyes.

She could even physically touch or move certain things she visited through the void, which takes a great amount of concentration.

She knew she was powerful, but she didn't know just how powerful she really was, because every day she was given a mediating pill that dulled her abilities.

So the abilities that she could actually use, were just dulled versions of her full potential.

She hadn't the faintest clue as to why she received the pills, but Brenner never told her much except what he felt that she needed to know.

But Y/N was Brenner's absolute favorite—out of all his failed experiments, he cherished the fact that Y/N was successful.

Brenner even told Y/N that she was considered the successful hybrid cross of DNA between the 'otherworldly creature' and a human.
  Although the word, hybrid didn't really fit her description, he insisted that she be awarded that title.

Out of his irritable pride, Brenner even went as far as to insist that Y/N refrain from calling him 'Dr. Brenner.'

He insisted that she call him 'father' or perhaps 'papa.'

But Y/N vigorously refused.

She would never called that horrible man by any name other than his own, because her only father was her own.

She would never degrade the meaning of her usage of the word father or dad because she had only one father : Hopper.

An honorable and selfless man, unlike Brenner.

However, although Y/N hated Brenner with all that she was, and refused to call him father, she did play along with his attempt of being nice.

She saw it as the only way of getting out of the wretched facility.

She was playing the long game—because soon, when she was strong enough, she would over power all of his guards, and she would escape with her father.

She will.

For now, all she had to do, was cooperate with Brenner and undergo her usual dosages of the demogorgon DNA—and all his other tests—so that way, she will be strong enough to turn on him and rebel against him.

Although it's been a few days, it felt like years being locked up in that secure and confidential Russian base.

She learned a lot just by hearing Brenner speak to his colleagues, and it wasn't all that great and interesting.
  Except for when he would speak of Hopper.

Y/N learned that her father was indeed, alive.

And that was the only thing that pushed her to keep going—to keep fighting to stay alive as she was sure her father was trying to do as well.

She hadn't seen him in days, but she learned one piece of vital information :

Hopper has been undergoing the same trials and experiments as she had.

He was experiment 015, and he was a successful one, at that.

Y/N also learned that Hopper was put to work, not only to build strength, but to also train with Russian soldiers.

He was supposed to join the ranks of the Russian guard at the facility, and that worried Y/N.

Brenner had told some of this information to Y/N, figuring that she couldn't do much with it because it's not like she would be able to go anywhere.

But that's where he's wrong..

But, other than the vague information that Brenner told Y/N about her father, she received most of the important information from her father himself.

Through the void.

Every night, when it was lights out in the lower part of the facility, all the cells locked down.

And it was then that Y/N and her father used this time to communicate with each other in the void, using their abilities.

Although they didn't have much time to do so, they still insisted that they speak to each other every night or so.

Brenner was smart, but not smart enough to keep a father from his daughter.

"So..he just has you take injections of Demogorgon blood now? And has you take pills?"
Hopper's voice echoed in the void as he sat on the ground with his daughter—his knees touching hers as they both sat criss-cross.

Y/N nodded with a sigh. "I have no idea why. I think it has something to do with keeping my abilities under control or something."

Hopper nodded, running a hand over his now buzzed head—hairless now.

It wasn't until he shook his head with a dry chuckle, that Y/N knew he was upset.

"Jesus, I can't believe that psychotic son of a bitch is doing this to you.. to my daughter."
He breathed, covering his mouth with his hands as he pondered.

He feared for Y/N's safety. She's only reason he continues to fight for his life everyday.

This facility is hell, and it pained him that his daughter was experiencing it.

"Dad, I'm okay. We just have to stick to our plan, and once we both get powerful enough, we'll get out of here." Y/N soothed her father, wishing that she could just hold his hand or hug him in person.

She missed her father dearly, and longed to see him outside of the void and in person.

But to do those things through the void was good enough for now.

"I'm so sorry, kid. You don't deserve to go through any of this shit."
Hopper said, his eyes looking into his daughters with compassion.

"We are going to get out of here, soon." He continued, scooping up Y/N's hand in his, "I promise you."

Y/N smiled thinly, hoping that it was as true as she hoped it to be.

She hoped they would. She knew they would.

"Did you see him?"
Hopper asked, earning Y/N's attention as he shoved his hands into his dirtied blue parka jacket.

Y/N subconsciously did the same with her own jacket.
It was a habit she picked up from her father.

"Yeah, he's uh..well, he's not doing well, from what I saw."
Y/N answered with rosy cheeks, her voice struggling to say those words.
She refrained from saying his name, knowing that it would cause her to begin to cry, and then her emotions would bubble.

Emotions and her abilities didn't coincide well together, which is why she takes her mediating pill.
She hadn't taken her pill for the night because otherwise, she wouldn't be able to speak to her father in the void.

"He had a panic attack." She continued, although it pained her greatly to speak of him in pain. "He was alone in Nancy's room, and I tried to talk to him, but he couldn't hear me."

"Before his attack, he threw books and papers across the room because he couldn't find a textbook to decode your message you gave Murray, and I even tried to direct a piece of paper to what he needed to find, but he didn't find it."
Y/N said, now fiddling with her hands in her lap.

"But then Billy came in, saying that they would just go to the library, so then I tried to keep my connection with him as he got to the public library," Y/N explained, trying to catch a breath as her words spilled out.

"And when he got there, I even pushed a geography book off the shelf for him to get, but before I could see if saw it, I-I lost him."
Y/N said, shrugging as she swallowed back her tears.

Hopper pursed his lips in a thin line, wanting nothing more than to give his daughter a hug in real life.

But instead, he got up, helping Y/N up with him so that he could engulf her in a hug.

Although they could hug each other, it felt as though the other was so distant—it didn't provide the needed comfort they so desperately wanted.

"We're gonna see them soon, Y/N.."
He mumbled into her hair, placing a kiss to her forehead. "You'll see Mike soon.."

Y/N nodded, trying to put on a brave face for her father.

"Did you visit her?"
Y/N asked, her father as she pulled away from his embrace, looking up to see a small blush rise on his cheeks.

He chuckled, knowing that his daughter seemed to know him better than himself at times.

Y/N knew that her father was head over heels for Joyce.

"Yeah..yeah I did." He began, smiling at the laugh he had gotten out of his daughter for the first time in days. "She's doing what she does best..she's getting things done."

"Joyce believes in us, Y/N. She and everyone believes we're still alive, and that's exactly what we need. They're all so smart, and together, they'll figure out where we are."

Hopper has faith in their family back home, and so did Y/N.

They just hoped that their faith was enough for now..

Authors Note :

GUYS I SWEAR THIS CHAPTER WAS ALREADY WRITTEN BEFORE THE STRANGER THINGS TEASER ABOUT HOPPER

& HIS HEAD WAS SHAVED LIKE AM I PSYCHIC?? haha i wish i was, but still i kinda am !!

anyways, wow, so that chapter just happened.

you're gonna wanna pay attention to that last part about the library, it was important ;)

well, we finally see hopper and y/n again, whooo

in the next few chapters, things are gonna start happening so be prepared..

it's gonna go DOWN pretty soon..

.

what do you think so far ??

any theories so far? any predictions?

thanks for reading.. stay tuned !!

.
1806 words
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 4.9K 51
When two rival hearts tangle themselves in one another, when push comes to shove and sacrifices have to be made, what will they choose? Lizzie Myers...
446K 14.9K 40
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
780K 22.1K 61
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...
3.9M 161K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...