Flowers of the Heart - Fanta...

By smoltiredbeans

Izuku Midoriya went for a walk in the woods to look for herbs and flowers for his mother, he found a clearing... More

Prologue!
Chapter 1: The Momo Tree
Chapter 2: The First Encounter
Chapter 3: The Notebook
Chapter 4: Friends?
Chapter 5: I'll Kill Those Bastards!
Chapter 6: You're my Hero!
Chapter 7: Let's Go
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9: I'm home
Chapter 10: Deadly flowers
Not a chapter!
HELL YEAH!
Chapter 11: we found him!
Chapter 12:The Plan To Save My Deku
Authors Note
Chapter 13: My Kacchan
Chapter 14: flashbacks
Chapter 15: To the market
chapter 17: The Journey
chapter 18: The Journey Continues
Chapter 19: The Todoroki prince
Chapter 20: The Race For The Flower
Chapter 21: Just The Beginning
NEW BOOK!!!!
Im back!!!
Chapter 22: shall the game begin
Chapter:23 Blood shall fall
Chapter 24: Power Can Consume
Q and A?
Chapter 25
"Orphanage in blackridge,"
Chapter 26: healed

chapter 16: Troubles of love

3.2K 73 200
By smoltiredbeans

Deku's P.O.V 

F I R E 

So much fire 

I had started a fire in the goddamn kitchen, excuse my language but THIS IS REALLY A DIRE SITUATION. I dashed, not knowing what to do, around the kitchen trying to stop the flame that erupted from the supposed to be cookies. I had wanted to make Kacchan cookies since he had been so sore and hurt from training... but I just made matters worse. 

"KACCHAN!!!!!!" I screamed, my voice sounded urgent and frightened. Kacchan came barreling down the cave halls. A dagger in hand, his face laced with fear and worry. I would have giggled at the face he was making but this was not the time. Once he saw the fire however, he calmed down immensely. It shocked me that he was not worried in this situation, no fear of his FREAKING KITCHEN BURNING... Im sorry mother for my foul language. 

"Really, again Izu," he chuckled and grab a glass of water and poured it on the fire, putting out the fire with a sizzle instantly. He then walked his way over to my still freaking out self, " this is the seventh time this month babe," he chuckled wrapping his arms around me. I looked down at the ground... I had forgot to mention that. This was actually not the seventh but the ninth time I've lit the kitchen on fire with my cooking this week. Lets not even get into the other multiple months i've been here and tried to cook, I've never been good at cooking. I thought it would have worked this time but it always seemed to end up in flames.(Pun very much intended.) 

"I just wanted to make you something...," I mumbled and buried myself into his muscular arms. Yet another chuckle came from Kacchan, he had been way nicer and more cheerful lately, ever since we got together.. and also the make-out session, we might have did a little more making us both in a very happy mood ( and i oop). I blushed thinking about it, I was then picked up bridal style and brought back to our room, leaving the mess that I made behind us, "Kacchan, the mess.. I haven't cleaned it up ye-,"

"I'll get someone else to clean it," 

"Don't force someone else to do my work, its fi-," 

" DENKI GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE AND CLEAN THE KITCHEN!!!,"

" Yee hee!!" Denki's voice yelled. 

"KACCHAN!," I looked up angrily at the male showing my most intimidating, scary angry face. trying to replicate his own mean faces. 

Bakugo's P.O.V 

I looked down at the angry bean in my arms to be met with the most adorable face ever. He looked like he was trying so hard to try and remake the faces I do when I'm mad but failing tremendously. I couldn't help but chuckle once again , I've been doing that so much recently. I'm turning soft for this this beautiful boy. 

CrASh 

Why the fuck did I ask Pikachu to clean the goddamn kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deku ended up cleaning the kitchen instead, even through I protested against it. The kitchen would have exploded if Chargebolt kept "cleaning", so I did give in and let Deku clean instead. I sighed and sat on one of the many chairs that sat around the kitchen, watching as deku cleaned the place up. His hips swaying back and forth to the tune he hummed.   

Precious. 

Adorable.

Cute. 

Did I say adorable?  

I could  have kept naming things all day. He makes me so mushy... still I need to keep a image. I haven't hunted in a while... shit. I stood up and made my way out of the kitchen. 

" Deku, im going hunting I'll be back," I called back into the kitchen, I got a cute yep in return. I marched to the weapon area to find Kirishima cleaning the daggers. 

" Hey dude!, how have you been?," a bright toothy grin greeted me. I kept walking, making my way over to the bow and arrows," Hey Shitty hair," I answer, a chuckle came from the red head, I then heard footsteps make there way towards me. " What ya doing?," Shitty hair asked peering over my shoulder, I grumbled but still answered... he is my friend, just never tell him I said that. 

" I'm going to go hunting, I haven't been out in forever," I say picking up the best bow in the rack and a quiver full of sharp arrows, then went to go grab a dagger. One embedded with green emeralds at the handle. I smiled as I tested out the dagger, I think green is my favorite and lucky colour now. 

"What a cool colour there Bakubro, matches Izu's eyes,"  my eye twitched.. i'm only allowed to call him that,"its Deku to you, Bitch!"  

"All right,.. Kacchan," he spoke out, teasing me, then started to burst out laughing, clenching his stomach. I growled and walked past him. I left my cape in the kitchen so mind as well go and grab it.. as well as kiss Deku goodbye. Killing two birds with one stone... I probably would have left the cape in the kitchen but i need my recharge from my bean. I stomped my way to the kitchen. 

" The poison is still present," I stopped just before I entered the kitchen.small and quite voices coming from within. 

"I know I can still feel it, is there anything you can do?," Deku's tiny voice rang out.  A sigh came after before the voice of what belongs to a cheery female, talked once again, " Well there is something but... it.. it's a very long ways away, the atidot I mean, well sometimes it doesn't even bloom. Its a very rare flower that can heal wounds and take out poison, practically revives the dead, however it only blooms every 10 years and only two or three flowers even bloom," 

"Oh..."

"But you are in luck, if we were to leave now we would make it there in about a weeks time and be the first ones to grab the flowers, they don't bloom tell next next week" the voice might have belonged to mina, but it could also belong to uraraka... 

"... A weeks time, that's usually how long it takes to get to the todoroki-kuns palace," Deku pondered. Who the fuck is this Todoroki-kun. Jealousy and anger rises in my chest, tightening it making a throbbing pain grow. I balled my fist in anger, my nails creating crescent moons in my palms. 

"You know prince Todoroki!!!" Thats a Mina squeal for sure. 

" I- uh.. I do, we became best friends when his family came to visit our village, he said that he took a liking to me haha, so we became friends after that.. he visited many times after," 

I closed my eyes breathing in and out before I could blow up, I then relaxed after a moment and decided it was my time to enter the kitchen and quit eavesdropping. 

"I forgot my cape," I mumbled, scaring both Mina and Deku," Kacchan I was just going to run after you, do you think I can come with you?" Deku asked running up to my side, smiling up at me. My anger seemed to mellow out, my jealousy withdrew as well. A small smile came to my face, " sure but please be care-" Deku jumped with joy running out of the kitchen. I chuckled, draping my cape around my shoulders. I remembered that Raccoon eyes was still present, I then got serious again. 

" Did I just see THE King Explosion Murder SMILE AND THEN LAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!," Mina screeched, her jaw practically on the floor. I glared at her and made my way to the door. Before I could leave Mina brought up the topic I was going to ask Deku about layer, " You heard didn't you" she asked. 

" Yes" 

" He's still in pain..., both mentally and physically," 

" I know," I mumbled.

"He NEEDs that flower Bakuhoe," 

" I know, i'll create a group to go sear-...d- did you just call me Bakuhoe," I turned to look at Mina with disbelieve. What The Actual Fuck. 

" I was just trying to lighten the mood bro," she giggled. I felt a blood vessel pop, " but no seriously, we need to get that flower and now," I sighed and made my way out the doors, " I know and i'll make sure that we have that stupid ass flower, even if it kills me to get it," 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deku was standing at the front of the cave entrance holding a small bow with a quiver full of arrows. I smiled as I notice the bow was entwined with ruby red jewels. 

"Ready to go," my smile fell as Kirishima came into the cave standing beside Deku. Well there goes our alone time. Deku smiled, " I invited kirishima, since he said he was lonely,"  I grumble but still make my way towards the two. I grab Deku my the arm and drag him along with me, "Kacchan," he giggled out, " I can walk myself ya know," 

I stopped, turning so I was face to face with him, " I know, but I would rather you not," "wh-" he squealed as I picked him up bridal style, I then kept walking leaving Shitty hair in our dust. 

.

.

.

We managed to escape from Shitty hair, leaving him in the woods as we traveled deeper. I still carried Deku bridal style him giggle and laughing all the way. It was music to my ears but he did need to breathe. He looked as if he were in pain while laughing to, which reminded me of the talk him and Mina had. It also reminded me of Mina's words that were directed towards me, 

" Hes still in pain..., both mentally and physically," 

I sighed and placed Deku down. We wandered far into the forest and seemed to end up right where we first met, The Momo tree. It was also the very spot Deku was kidnapped. I looked towards Deku afraid that I made a mistake of bringing him here. However I was surprised when I saw him smiling up at the Momo tree with such joy and love. For some reason I got jealous... jealous of a fucking tree. 

Shit 

" Kacchan, you remember right?" he turned towards me, his eyes shining bright and held joy and love still but this time directed towards me. I smiled and pulled Deku into my arms, holding him close. I leaned down to kiss is plump lips with as much love I could muster. 

" Of course I remember dumb ass," I mumbled against his lips, kissing him once more. Deku broke apart looking guilty. I looked down at him with a quirked eyebrow. 

" I have something i've been meaning to tell you," he mumbled, tightening his hold on the cape on my upper arm. I sighed and picked him up, wrapping his legs around my waist and bringing him to sit at The Momo tree.  After we sat down and got comfortable he spoke, " Im sorry kacchan, I was just scared to tell you... Anyway, I um still seem to get a pain in my side once in a while." I nodded, urging him to continue, " uh, I um didn't know what was causing the pain at first, I thought that maybe it was just a scar that was aching. But it started to grow, so one night when you were asleep, I went down to the medical room... I asked Mina-kun what was wrong and she told me that the poison that the villian put in me that grew flowers... They didn't take all of it out. So I kept going in for regular check ups and turns out its getting worse... Mina tried to take it out, it did not work," he paused for a minute catching his breath, tears brimming his gorgeous eyes, " I need this flower that will help me get better, but it takes a weeks time to get there..." He looked up at me awaiting my response. I sighed and wiped the rebellious tear that manage to slip of the boys freckled cheeks. I then grabbed the green beans hand and brought them to my lips, planting a tiny kiss," I will do everything in my power to make sure those fucking flowers are yours~," I mumbled lips brushing against his knuckles as I spoke. 

"Pffft, that would have been quite princely if you didn't swear and act so aggressive" Shitty hair emerged from the trees, scaring us both. I growled at the red head making his laugh, " oh and if ya guy's wanted some ~alone time~ you could have just told me," he placed a hand on his hip looking up at The Momo flowers. Deku stood up his hand still in mine, making me stand up as well. 

" ya know i could also set up something for you guys, make sure its comfy so it wont hurt, add some rose petals" Shitty hair did the eyebrow thing yet again. That's when my patience broke. I lunged at the shark boy, explosions erupting from my palms. He just used his hardening quirk and laughed his ass off. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(please read!!!!!)

I wanted to make an extra long chapter as a celebration for 23.7K views!!!

Thank you so much, I thought that my book would just get a few reads and I was more than happy when I just had a 100- 200 views , this means so much to me. I'm so proud of not only for myself(which is a rare occasion) but also for you guys. You guys are all awesome and so supportive. Thank you so much for everything. I want to celebrate this farther so please leave ideas that you would want to see. I've also been thinking of starting another book but no idea of what so WHAT SHIPS WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE!!!!! I shall do them, I love and think every ship is valid. uhmmmm lets do a vote! yall can also vote if you would read my other books and what ship ya want :)))))))) 

ships:

Bakudeku 

Kirideku 

Tododeku

Kirideku

Todobaku

Bakutododeku 

Bakukirideku 

Kirikami

Kamixshinso 

or any others>>>>>>>> also you can pick an au if there is one 

Take your pick. Also how do you think of me adding Todoroki into this mix, do you think trouble I making its way back. I don't want to dis Todoroki so I won't make him a total villain there is still Dabi. anyway thanks again for all the love and support, I give you my love and support to you guys lol I really don't know how to thank you<3 (maybe i'll write another chapter) if there are any errors let me know!!

have a good day or a goodnight 

<3~love yall and ill see yall later~<3  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 25.8K 115
Genre- Drama Fantasy Historical Romance Slice of Life Author(s)- 静似骄阳 Associated Names- 穿书七零:我的炮灰丈夫十项全能 Eng Name- Transmigrating into a Novel: My Can...
32.6K 2.9K 18
A Royal family renowned for their illustrious name and fame, A family full of pride and rage, A Family for which everyone bows their head - The Agnih...
66.7K 134 65
Erotic shots
42.1K 658 16
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE