A chance

By Sleepy_Mia

We all knows that the villains is the evil one. In the end, they will always live in a living hell or die in... More

author's note and the characters
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
NEW BOOKS!!! (๑•̀ㅁ•́ฅ✧
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
TEENFIC STOLE MY STORIES
NEWS! Ig?

chapter 1

39.1K 1.1K 1.2K
By Sleepy_Mia

"Ahhhh!!!"

A figure, a girl is running away. A shadow is chasing her at a high speed. She has greenish hair and amethyst eyes. Yes, everyone, this is the female lead.

She runs and runs trying to save her life. She can fight them but there are too many of them that she has no choice but to run. But she tripped which cause her to fall. She look at her back and saw the shadow is getting closer and closer.

She froze. She couldn't move. The shadow is visible since its standing before her.

It has bat-like wings, a pair of horns, red bloody eyes, sharp teeth, and nails. Drops of blood are dripping down its body.

The demon is very scary. She's too afraid to move. The demon raised its hands, ready to kill her in one move.

She close her eyes, knowing she couldn't survive. But she didn't feel pain. She opens her eyes. The demon is no longer there, instead, it was replaced by a male teen with bright blond hair.

"Edward!"

She smiles happily. Knowing that her knight in shining armor has come for her. Well more like the 'knights'.

She was surrounded by 4 other figures. Protecting her from the demons. I'm sure you already knew. Those are the captured targets.

The fights end after a few minutes. The captured targets help her and look if she is injured. But suddenly, all of them feel dark magic. They look towards the source and saw a boy. His beautiful blue hair turns black. His once emerald eyes turn into a bloody red color.

All eyes widen to see this familiar person. At first, it was shocking, but then it turn into hatred and fury.

A few weeks ago, the teachers said that there's someone that has become a demi-demon. But they didn't think it would be him.

Old people said that only people with a very, very evil intention have a possibility of becoming a demi-demon. Their appearance is almost the same as a real demon but only their hair and eyes change. They still have their consciousness and their original magics will go and replace with demon magic.

Real demons are not very powerful that even normal magic can kill them. But for a human that turns into a demon which people called demi-demon, is very powerful that people categorized them under the demon king. They are powerful enough to destroy a country. Only pure light magic can defeat the demi-demon and the demon king. But it's been more than a decade since anyone has pure light magic and becomes a demi-demon.

All of them are in a fighting position, readying themselves to fight. But strangely, he didn't attack. He only stood there. His black hair covered his eyes. But they didn't lower their guard.

Then suddenly, a ball of light runs past them and shoots the demi-demon. Drops of blood ran down the wound but the demon ignore it and stand there. The captured targets widen their eyes. They look behind them and saw the female lead have her hand in mid-air. With the female lead halo, she has light magic.

And again, balls of light surround her but there's more than before. She continues shooting the demi-demon until he is at the edge of the cliff.

The female lead saw this and send a bigger and more powerful light toward the demon. The light was very bright that the captured targets need to close their eyes.

When they open it again, the demi-demon is nowhere to be seen. They look at the female lead that looks like she can pass out in seconds. She fall but luckily, they caught her.

She looks at the captured targets and smile which make them smile too. They brought her back to the academy and told the teachers what happened.

The teachers thanked the female lead while the king heard about this and give her the title of the savior which she received with gratitude and many people worship her.

She graduated and start become an adventurer to explore the world. She returns to her homeland and marries one of the captured targets which is the crown prince at the age of 23 and becomes a queen, they have 3 children and the first prince takes over the throne at the age of 20. She died happily at the age of 68. Her story remains even after her death.

The end

Or is it?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ken's POV

*Beep beep beep beep beep*

The sound of the alarm clock buzzed through my ears but I decided to ignore it since it was Sunday.

*beep beep beep*

The sound remains which irritates me, so I got up and destroy the clock.

(A/N the clock: what did I do? (。>﹏<。) )

"Just shut up you stupid alarm clock!!!"

I yell at the now-destroyed clock. Then it clicks. If I remember correctly, I was at my office, maybe I fell asleep but why I'm here?

I look around the room and it was just a normal room with a desk and chair, books, a cupboard, etc. It was normal. But....the room looks familiar.

I got off the bed and somehow I feel....smaller? It feels like I just shrink. I look around again and saw a uniform(?) hanging outside the cupboard.

I walk towards it and check it. I look at it and indeed, it looks very familiar I thought that is until I saw the symbol on the jacket. It-it was the Magic Academy symbol!! I quickly find a calendar and check the date.

"April 13th XXXX"

(A/N I just choose the date randomly)

I murmured to myself. It's a few days before I meet Suzie. Yes, I still remember when I met her. Remembering Suzie makes my heart warm but there's also sadness. She married Makoto, the crown prince. But at least, she's happy.

Then I remember my situation and shook my head. It's not the time to think about that!

(A/N don't worry. You won't fall in love with her in the end because you will be bent by that time! Hehe)

I wear the uniform and go out. I walk past some other students and it seems normal. It seems that I go back in time before I meet Suzie...

..

..

..

Maybe the goddess giving me a chance to get her!! Thank you so much, goddess!!

(A/N Heck no I didn't! And I'm the author so I'm the goddess here)

This makes me very happy that I didn't notice that I'm at the cafeteria. I look around and saw my friends, Edward, Hikaru, Daichi, and Makoto.

Heck, I still can't get over the fact that Suzie chooses him. I mean, what is so good about him?! Yeah, he's handsome and cool, not only that he's a crown prince......fuck did I just say that?

Forget about that, I walk towards them and sit. They look at me weirdly. This feels weird so I'm just gonna ask them directly.

"What? Is there something on my face?"

I ask them. They look at each other and then nodded like they were confirming something. Is there something on my face?!?!

Just when I want to talk again, Makoto says something that shockssshocksnd of Ken's POV

"Hey, Ken. Did you have a weird dream about a girl and Akira?"

Makoto asks Ken. Ken widens his eyes in shock. He leans closer to them and whispers something that only they can hear it.

"You mean about a girl named Suzie that has light magic and Akira becomes a demi-demon?"

Makoto nodded and Ken ruffle his hair.

"Fuck. And here I thought the god give me a chance to get her"

Hearing this makes Makoto smirk.

"What can you do? She chose me already"

The others that just watching the affair between them also glare at Makoto.

"Now back to the topic, why we're here?"

Edward ask. The others also start becoming serious.

"I was wondering the same thing too. Not only that, we're here at the time before we meet Suzie, and when we still-"

Hikaru wadcityy a very familiar voice that they could never forget about.

"What happens?"

They look towards the source of the voice and saw him... Akira.

--------------------------------------------------

Heck, this is the first time I made it this long. Not only that, my writing seems..... Different? And it's better than before. I guess because I read different types of stories every day that it change my writing.

Thanks to all authors out there!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 1.6K 40
This story is my imagination💜 This story is about time travel A boy who accidentally stuck in his novel he's the 1 mafia in his world Then unexpe...
66.6K 4.6K 50
I ALWAYS THOUGHT I WAS THE SECOND MALE LEAD. BUT TURNS OUT I WAS EVEN LESS THAN THAT. WHEN I THOUGHT I HAD DIED, I MET THE DEVIL. EXCEPT THAT WE H...
29.6K 751 70
"I had nowhere else to go" What happens when the misunderstood villain shows up at the hero's doorstep bleeding and asking for help? What happens wh...
168K 5.2K 41
"If I'm going to die anyway, there's no point in trying to live." A typical reincarnated into a villainess story, except the protagonist isn't your t...