A Darkness Calls

Od kuko4cocopuffs

Rated R for violence, sexual scenes, and vulgar. Slightly inspired by the screenplay, The Dual of The Fates ... Viac

II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII

I.

8.1K 104 56
Od kuko4cocopuffs

Kylos Pov
I walked down the dark halls of The Supremacy with great haste. Snoke had just asked for my presence immediately.

He probably has gotten intel on where the scavenger resides

I thought to myself - but the way the Supreme Leader expressed the message it seemed more urgent than some Resistance scum. I pushed open the doors that lead into Snoke's throne. He sat there waiting for me, on his crimson red throne. With his Royal guards dressed as the same blood red. They clenched their weapons tightly, waiting for attack if anything happened to the Supreme Leader. I lowered on one knee, presenting myself in his midst.

"You have called me?" my mask growled.

There he sat, eyes closed, silently. He sat defenseless, arms resting on his throne, focusing on the presence beside him.

"Kylo Ren" he whispered, eyes still shut, "The prophecy, has come true." He said opening his ice blue eyes that peered into my soul.

I spoke cautiously, "Prophecy, Lord?"
Snoke tilted his head,
"A prophesy of a Sith Lord who wields the power of the force- who can annihilate a planet with just step on the soil, and destroy their enemy with just a blink of their eye," he paused, inhaling deeply.

"I can feel them, I can sense their power. It boils in their blood. It calls to me, that untouched power. A power like this can make a huge stride for the First Order! I want you to find them... bring... them... to... me," he said as he leaned towards me.  "You must train them, train them as I have trained you."

My eyebrows furrowed, "where is he?"

"The planet Itari is where you'll find them, I know you're familiar with it. Your mother often visited that planet in your childhood."

Itari, that word alone brought me joy and sorrow. The thought of my mother, the thought of my friend. A Sith Lord roamed that planet? I never felt the presence before when I had my encounters there. Yet I was young...
Who has the ability to embody such hate and darkness?

"I will bring them to you Supreme leader, I won't let you down" I said bowing my head.

"Very well Ren- be to it. Do not let your past cloud your judgment, DON'T" he said as he spat "disappoint me like you did the last time.. Or there will be consequences. Finding them will put your efforts in my good graces." He smiled slyly, "Now go! Don't let anymore time pass," he flicked his wrists pushing the double doors open with a whoosh.

I pushed myself off the ground,
"Consider it done," I said as I exited, and began walking to the control room.

"General! Ready my ship!"

"So commanding Ren, what's so urgent this time?"
I had enough of his childishness, raising my hand Hux's feet swept the ground towards the ceiling. His pale face, began to go paler, as I squeezed the
remainder of a life there was. He gasped grabbing at the invisible hands holding his neck.

"Yes Sir" he gasped "I'll seek to it"
"Yes seek to it," I said throwing him to the ground.

Pradas Pov
I looked into the mirror as Aurphia placed small crystal stars into my curly locks. I stared into the corner of the mirror towards her. The elderly woman smiled at me while continuing to style my hair. She was like a mother to me- I never knew my mother, I never knew my family. I was sold from my family to King Precedious. They needed money, the only valuable thing they had was me their daughter. I was different and the king knew I was different.
"Almost done" Aurphia said as she went to grab my crown from the stand. She placed it on top of my brunette hair, "There, It's all perfect now"

"Aurphia you really out did yourself with my this," noticing that she had curled my hair and styled it in an alternating in the back, with stars pins holding them in place. The crown shimmered light, through the color crystals which caused them to scattered the surface of the ceiling. I stared into my reflection, I looked beautiful. My jaws protruded out slightly as I smiled, my hazel eyes lit up causing them to glow as a fire.

"Nothing better for the Princess" she leaned and kissed the top of my head placing her hands on my cheeks. She then bowed down and exited my quarters.
I walked outside to the balcony that lead from my chambers. My white lace dress fell gracefully from my shoulders. Touching the marble stature, breathing the light breeze that went through the planet, Itari. It was sight to see the blazing sun among several trees towering in the distance. I just wish I could call this place home.
My thoughts stopped as heaviness emerged into the atmosphere. I felt a presence, an imbalance of some sort. The presence was similar to mine. No It couldn't be, I was the only one here with such abilities.

I knew what I had was special, but I didn't know what it was or how to control it. Deep in thought I noticed that my hands created a fist.

Then I felt it again, a pull...
A dark shadow that chaos followed behind it. It wanted me to follow. It became stronger and stronger by the second as I felt it enter my planet.
I exited my chambers wandering through the magnificent marble halls of the castle. I followed the strong feeling down the corridors and through the foyer.

That's strange where did it go?

It led me to the entrance of the throne room, the wooden doors guarding King Precedious in his state.
I pressed my ear onto the exit, breathing lightly. I grabbed the door knob, pushing it open, revealing the king talking to one of his royal advisors.
There laid Precedious a fake smile smeared onto his face, while his true intentions were behind the mask he displayed. He wore a grey knitted long sleeve that puffed out at the ends where his writs were. His black hair slicked back behind his ears, small shimmers of gray emerged from the darkness.

"Princess I was just in conference with Alastor, discussing your whereabouts. Please take my side", he said motioning to the throne adjacent to his.

I hated that throne as much as I hated him. He manipulated me far too often, when I was younger I thought it was to teach me a lesson. As I grew older I realized that he did what he'd done out of pure enjoyment.

I hesitantly walked towards him, making my place by his side.

As Always

I was but an accessory, used for manipulation. He knew the art of exploitation on where he could have the advantage of most agreements with me by his side. He always got his sick way out of all the arraignments he's made because of me. I looked innocent, I was beautiful, who would say no to a king with a delicate "daughter"
That's where they were wrong. I was beautiful as a rose, but roses bear thorns.

Precedious' mood seemed to shift as the sounds of marches could be heard from the distance. A small smile formed on his face as a thunder of loud footsteps emerged into the room. The big wooden doors swung open in a heap, the crash echoing into the hall. Hundreds of men in white uniforms and matching masks came in rows entering the throne room. They held blasters at their side, as they filed into straight lines in the hall.

The Order

I sat next to the king gripping my wooden arm rest as they came to a complete halt. It was silence after the storm troopers finished their waltz of death as they stood silently in their rows.
A figure dark as a shadow entered the room, his boots clicked as they hit the marble floors. He walked through the pathway the troopers made, his black cloak matching his uniform billowed behind him. His face was covered by a large hood that submerged his features into darkness.
He stopped at the edge of the throne, standing his ground not kneeling for the king.

"My King Percedious" a low robotic voice spoke.
"Sorry for the intrusion, yet I come in hope of communication "
He lifted his hood, revealing a black mask glistening in the light.
Percedious leaned forward, "Continue"

"I come here with orders from Supreme Leader Snoke. He states that there is someone here with dark abilities, can you give me a clue to where to find them?"
Precedious eyes widened as he turned to his left looking at me. I stared into the distance ignoring his cold glance.
"I have never heard of such a thing that graced this kingdom," his voice rang.

"Supreme Leader Snoke, gave me instructions to find them and he stated that they are here,"

"You are wrong,"

"You are suggesting that the Supreme Leader lied?!" Kylo raised his voice, "I will not deal with these trivials. Now tell me where are they!"
He raised his hand, causing Precedious's throne to be thrown behind him. The kings body was now immobile while his body drifted upwards.

Knowing Precedious, he had expected me to play the act of the beloved daughter....
I didn't say a word.

"I can sense that you are lying to me! You know the subjects in your kingdom, you have a steady hand. Who are they?!" Kylo went silent, as if he was scanning Precedious' mind. "If you won't tell me who they are, I'll find them myself!"

A loud scream emitted from Precedious' mouth, a scream of terror. As if his brain was being pulled apart by the Commander of the First Order.

"Ahhhhh" he said closing his hand. Precedious' body fell lifeless on the floor. I shot my eyes to the floor, trying my best to ignore the lifeless cold stare that Kylo Rens mask was giving me. Chills went down my spin, slowly increasing my heart rate. It was me who they were after.

"It's you. You are the one with the darkness," his voice rang out.

"NOO" Precedious said in a cry.

"You lied to me King Precedious... That alone should have you killed," he said clenching his fingers. Precedious began to gag, as little air flowed from his body. "I knew she was special," he said in between breaths.
"She's been trained by assassins, officers, and Siths alike commander! You won't have her easy,"

As the king was to make his last breath, Kylo Ren had loosed his grip allowing him to breath.

"She will be coming with us,"

I slowly stood up and began to walk down the steps leading down to the floor, my gaze not wavering towards Kylo Ren. I stopped when we were inches apart,
"Commander I must say this was all very amusing. But if I may intrude with your conversation" I said as my head tilted sideways towards his face.
"If you want me so badly, show me that my abilities won't be wasted" I slowly turned my back away from him, stepping on the stairs towards the thrones. I turned around, showing my side profile, in a seductive whisper, "Show me that you're worth the ability of training me"
My body turned revealing my porcelain face, "Precedious our little secret is out" I said in a giggle "How sad I won't be your pet anymore" I said snapping towards Precedious as he laid their speechless.
"Commander Ren, if you want to take me onboard your ship and face your master, I want you to fight me and to show me you're worth. Show me you can handle and train a being like me. I won't have my abilities wasted as they were in these castle walls. Protecting some fool of a king for years"
I spoke as I took a seat on my throne, "During your time here, The First Order will be our personal guests. You can stay as long as you'd like. If you'd take my offer."

Kylo Ren stood there motionless, as he was lost for words. He finally kneeled at my feet, hand above his heart, "Princess I'll do as you please,"

I crossed my legs, exposing my thigh under my dress, "Excellent, you are now dismissed Commander, I expect to see you tomorrow at noon"

Kylos Pov
My gaze still set on the princess yet it turned into a blur, the young girl I once knew was now a demon within the dark. Pradaline... she was the darkness, I knew she had the force alongside her. Never would I have known that she was capable of such hate and pain. I thought Snoke's comment was a jest, yet the truth lay before me. The girl I once knew who laughed and shared kindness, grew to be a lovely woman with such beauty. Yet beneath her laid a heart full of black. I had to do what she says, Snoke wanted her in his midst, I'll play along with her game.

I slowly stood up, pushing my cloak behind me. I walked down the path as the troopers disbanded in their line following me through the hall.

My thoughts were racing, how was I suppose to take her back to the Supremacy when I might not even make it out alive.

Authors notes
Hi guys it's me Coco, this is my second time publishing this book! i'm a very harsh critic and a perfectionist when it comes to my hobbies so i'm sorry that i changed some parts of it! im gonna be editing as i go so don't mind the changes!! i hope you enjoy still :)) there's so many exciting bits up ahead

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

770K 18.1K 33
WARNING::: This story has strong R rated language, sexual scenes, and violence. Reader discretion is advised Highest Rank #1 in Star Wars on 12/6/20 ...
386K 15.3K 152
COMPLETED ♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟ " A strange path, you have decided to follow." It had all started because o...
10K 276 40
You are Sidrienne Parroba, a member of the resistance, and daughter of the General and Admiral. Trained in the ways of the Force since you were very...
106K 3.4K 200
Immediately following the events of The Last Jedi, the battle for the galaxy continues between the First Order and the last of the Resistance. As the...