π’π“π€π‘π‹πˆπ†π‡π“ | THE MAND...

By Cyb3rspyder

"πš†πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽπšŸπšŽπš› 𝚒𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘 πš’πšœ πš πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ 𝙸'πš•πš• 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚒" The Mandalorian [Season 1 ⋆] DISNEY + SERIES... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 ✣
𝟎.
𝟏.
𝟐.
πŸ‘.
πŸ’.
πŸ“.
πŸ”.
πŸ•.
πŸ–.
πŸ—.
𝟏𝟎.
𝟏𝟏.
𝟏𝟐.
πŸπŸ‘.
πŸπŸ’.
πŸπŸ“.
πŸπŸ”.
πŸπŸ•.
πŸπŸ–.
πŸπŸ—.
𝟐𝟎.
𝟐𝟏.
𝟐𝟐.
πŸπŸ‘.
πŸπŸ’.
πŸπŸ”.
πŸπŸ•.
πŸπŸ–.
πŸπŸ—.
πŸ‘πŸŽ.
πŸ‘πŸ.
πŸ‘πŸ.
πŸ‘πŸ‘.
πŸ‘πŸ’.
πŸ‘πŸ“.
πŸ‘πŸ”.
πŸ‘πŸ•.
πŸ‘πŸ–.
πŸ‘πŸ—.
πŸ’πŸŽ.
πŸ’πŸ.
π…πˆππ€π‹ 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓.
𝐅𝐔𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐒.

πŸπŸ“.

4.3K 186 30
By Cyb3rspyder

CHAPTER 25.| OVER MY HEAD
All of my misspoken words.

___

When the suns over Tatooine set, Peli had gone inside with the child leaving Arsyn to have her own peace and fell asleep in the comfort of the cot.

The creak of the floor made her eyes open as she searched seeing a figure, but the silhouette wasn't Din, she knew his figure through the dark.

Arsyn jumped towards the unknown figure pushing him into the moonlight. She was shocked seeing Toro underneath her. "When did you guys return?"

"We didn't." He held up his blaster to side of her head making freeze and slowly raise her hands up. "Under another circumstance, I would be enjoying this" He motions towards her being on top.

She didn't think about that, not when he could instantly kill her. She was just glad that Peli and the child weren't aboard the crest.

Arsyn braced herself, she leaned back smacking the blaster out of his hand, hitting his shoulder making him focus on it. Arsyn jumped forward catching the blaster.

She aimed it his way. "What did you do?"

Toro stood now raising his own hands. "What I had too. I clearly wasn't thinking of who I should've caught"

Shand must've manipulated her way out of this. At least she knew they definitely weren't friends.

"Wrong choice."

Arsyn hadn't realized that Peli heard the commotion. She felt her presence.

Toro was quick to pull out an electro-dart making Arsyn fazed. She collapsed and groaned feeling the shock wave. She faced Peli seeing Toro walk over her.

"No" she pushed herself up giving him a bear hug, he stumbled all around until he knocked her off. She still felt the shocks as if it was still there.

Toro groaned in frustration and smashed her head onto the floor of the crest, she had gone limp letting him go.

It didn't take her long to wake up feeling the adrenaline of anger rush through her bones. She moved feeling the pressure on her wrist, they were cuffed.

He had Peli and the child. She pushed herself feeling her legs shake. Even through all she could still feel the pounding and the stickiness on her lips.

Peli was quick to move out of the way as Arsyn kicked the back of Toro. When he turned she took the shot kneeing him the crotch, falling to his knees she kicked him in the head nearly losing her balance having both hands behind her back.

"I like a girl who can fight. I shouldn't be surprised, really. I'm sure Mando taught you a thing or two."He laughs as if the situation was funny.

Arsyn faces Peli seeing her stand behind her, she held the child close to her body. Arsyn went over guiding her towards the exit.

Toro quickly sends a bolt her way, hitting the door as it sparked.

"Take one more step and I'll kill all three of you in the order you stand." Arsyn tried to break out of the cuff feeling the energy pulse, she stopped knowing he would be able to see the color.

"Not so tough now, are we alpha?" He motioned her to come forward, Peli trailed behind the assassin.

If anyone was going down it wasn't the two behind her, Arsyn was to make sure of that. He kept his blaster aimed at the center of her head. He grabbed the child from Peli making Arsyns jaw clenched.

He marched them back up the crest, and kicked the back of her knees. "You stay put." He aims a blaster at the back of her head.

Peli tries to reach for the saber that was placed away in the cot.

The blaster left her head turning towards Peli making her freeze. Arsyn spun on him, only to have him plant his foot in the middle of her back, laying her flat. Her head bounced off the flexible metal of the ramp

She groaned spitting out blood. "Peli, don't" she couldn't stand feeling of being so vulnerable, but if it meant they wouldn't get hurt then okay.

"We're going to be here for a minute. Shouldn't take him too long to catch up, but I wouldn't make things worse if I were you." Toro leaned down moving the strands of hair seeing blood drip from her nose to mouth.

She sighed. If she revealed herself would it matter? It wasn't like anyone knew anything about the Nysn. Or would it only leave them afraid?

Would the child be afraid?

"Took you long enough, Mando. Looks like I'm calling the shots now." Toro calls out seeing the Mandalorian "Drop your blaster and raise 'em — Cuff him." He shoves Peli with a pair of cuffs for Din.

"Let them go." His voice was calmer than expected.

Toro explained what his deal was. Shand had told him about the massive bounty on Din's head. On all of them. Capturing them would bring him more repute than Shand would.

It didn't matter after everything. She glanced down being pulled up to her feet entering the light. The sight of blood ran down her head made Din still.

She didn't look bothered by it, she was almost too calm to the point that she seemed in a daze. Her mind was racing and the pain hadn't subsided.

Din tried to reach out to her and call for her attention, something just wasn't right. The blaster left her head moving towards the child making her react.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" he warned.

Din was becoming more enraged by the second. He couldn't get involved and he had realized that Arsyn was in a similar situation before he arrived.

She felt the familiar fear and panic for only a moment before her brain took a well-practiced detour to nowhere. Her life was repeating with different individuals.

Din threw the phaser and a blinding flash of light obscured everything that happened after was a blindfold twist, Arsyn had the instinct to duck, roll off the ramp onto the ground.

She landed harshly on her side not wanting to injure her cuffed up arms. About the time she hit the ground, Din shot Toro. She heard him hit the floor of the cabin.

She barely registered Din's hand on her back or his voice saying her name and asking if she was alright. She was pulled off the ground, but her eyes didn't meet his visor.

"Look at me." Her eyes had wandered away unintentionally. He lifted her up taking her inside to the cot searching for the keys to her cuffs. He had gone towards Toro's body as Peli ordered the droids to take care of it.

He unlocked the cuffs around Arsyns wrists and tosses them carelessly aside.

"Hey, it's alright." Din assured her, he took her hands hoping to get a simple reaction, anything. But she was too concentrated in her own mind. He gotten a warm cloth bringing it up to her face and attempting to clean away the blood.

"I need you talk to me" He has never seen her so frighten, so gone. It bothered him how her spirit was becoming broken "Arsyn. Look at me." Din lifted her face seeing her glossy eyes.

The moment she stared at him she lost it. Arsyn faces away sobbing. On instinct he gathers her up in his arms. She held onto him tightly, leaning down to rest against him and cry into his shoulder.

The child could've been killed, but having Arsyn compile saved his life, she saved everyone's placing hers in danger. He could've made it faster and ditch this place having them unharmed and unbothered.

They needed to know they were safe, and he was there to protect them. And he needed to realize what was in front him, what was embraced in his arms. Who he was surrounded by. A family. His dysfunctional family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 346 21
𝑖 π‘Žπ‘š π’ƒπ’–π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ π‘Žπ‘™π‘–π‘£π‘’. Β© -flowermoons 2021 ─ the mandalorian season 2 - ?
56.2K 1.9K 27
[mando'a] someone else - After the child is taken for Jedi training, the Mandalorian finds himself in the bounty hunters guild once more. All is well...
9.2K 347 45
Metanoia [met-an-noy-ah] Greek (n.) The journey of changing one's mind, heart, self, or way of life Father/Daughter Relationship Started: 9 June 2023...
20.1K 702 70
When the Mandalorian took it upon himself to save the child that was once his bounty, he had no clue what his next step was. Disappearing from Nevarr...