Dark Paradise

By delxrious_

The heavily inquired question arises in thousands of curiosity consumed beings; what would the outcome be onc... More

The Name's Ryder
Kill Myself For a Guy?
Soup and Coke Situation
I'm a Whore Too?
Little White Lie
I Promise
The insulting Marathon
Say Yes To The Dress
Smile For The Camera Kitten!
Adios Morgan
Don't Say Adios Yet
The Scandalous Deal
The Terrors of the Night
Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo
Let The Games Begin
Murderous Laces & Superiority
Devil's Late Night Crisis
A Kitten in a Cat Fight
Two Boys & a Pen
When Ron Met Kim
Cooper the Party Pooper
The Art of Ramen Noodles
French Fries with a Side of Charlie

New School New People

4.3K 502 1.2K
By delxrious_

This is my first book here on Wattpad so I hope you guys like it . Now before you read I just wanna warn you; there will be violence, tears, drama, cursing, and possibly love ;)

Now if you decided to keep on reading, then I love you!!!

Now without further a do, you may start.

• • • • • • • •

New School New People

"Where's the damn bottle?" my own flesh and blood clamored intensively, causing my utterly exhausted physique  to spring in a mix of surprise and fear.

I initiated speedily descending what he practically assumed where stairs. No one would even dare to refer to them as stairs with the numerous crevices in every single corner present, the faint and extremely dull grey color it possessed, and the nose bleeding scent of dust. By instinct, I mentally groaned at the sound of his usual tone of voice and strolled inside his disorganized living room.

"What?" I inquired with an increased tone that I should've never risked using. He arose from the shredded sofa he was previously seated in and his limbs took long strides over to where I was currently located.

"You dare use that tone with me?" a wild roar escaped his extensively chapped lips, with dark venom lacing his raspy voice. I found myself gulping as my heavily shaking legs took a couple of steps in the backwards direction.

I never enjoyed appearing as a weakling within his irking presence but he never could fail at scaring the living daylights out of my being.

"It was an accident-"

"So was your existence." he spat with a countless amount of hatred and nastiness stuck with his words. As I was used to, I wouldn't dare to allow myself to feel hurt by his venom ridden statements.

"I'll get the bottle," my voice muttered in a barely audible whisper and I also attempted to avoid any sort of eye contact.

"Oh, no, I'd rather enjoy beating the shit out of you than watch you fetch a bottle like the dog you are." his roaring laughter invaded the old, rotting room, as if he felt satisfaction whilst insulting me.

"Please don't, I promise I won't use that tone again." I said, still avoiding his burning gaze. He, without a doubt, ignored and didn't even slightly care about my well being, and proving that was the stomach churning punch I received right in the middle of my stomach. I remained as I was, not daring to flinch, because I knew for a fact that reacting would just give him the utter satisfaction of knowing that he succeeded in damaging me. Any normal person would wince or move slightly, but I have mastered the art of remaining frozen over the years.

"That didn't hurt you, princess?" his lips formed an evil smile, revealing his yellow tinted teeth.

"Please, I've had enough last night." I was forced to undergo an extensive beating the previous night, just because I didn't hand him the accurate alcohol bottle he demanded of me. They didn't even have any labeling plastered on the bottles, so I couldn't distinguish between scotch and Jack Daniels.

"Well, isn't that selfish? You had enough, but did I?" the sick bastard
sent permission to his leg to kick me right in the hip and allowed himself to yank my bronze locks in an aggressive manner, which resulted in me falling to the ground and smashing the back of my head on the stone-hard floor. My head pounded and it felt as if my brain were to pop out of my thick, rigid skull.

"I'm not quite done," the smirk was still alive on his round face and he effortlessly booted me in the back. The specific area in my lower back cried and throbbed in pain, but I still maintained that poker face I have grasped throughout the years.

After he was competently content with the damage he has caused, he joyously walked right back into to his room, leaving me on the floor in pain. A heavy groan was heard from me and I mustered a low amount of energy to pull my aching physique up.

The pure hard abuse got worse as the days walked by, and a fast solution never attempted to visit my mind.

An option laid within my hands; I could run away and never attempt to return to this nightmare, but I would miss out on my education which could easily win me a ticket to a great college.

And another option was present too; continue tolerating this perhaps, forever.

With the assistance of the cheap walls, I managed to pull myself up. I stumbled inside my bedroom and laid my pain ridden back down on the squeaky mattress. As I resisted the twinge coming from my stomach, I focused my attention on the light colored ceiling that was coated with a thick layer of dirt. My attention was then diverted towards the small, and archaic fuschia closet I owned ever since the age of six.

Countless number of pessimistic thoughts roamed around my mind, but not a single tear spilled. I was not the one to cry a river over anything. I've been living in such a case for seven devastatingly sad years, so it became a daily routine. I allowed my eyes to gradually close as I pinched the bridge of my nose.

Tomorrow was the day I started attending my new school.

After the scene he made in the previous school I attended, they didn't tolerate parents with bad behavior, whom had kids that may turn out to be a duplicate because of their living environment. I detested the idea of switching schools, but the option didn't lie within my hands, as usual. I sighed and attempted to sleep it off but the pain was utterly unbearable.

• • • • • • •

The sound of my phone buzzing resulted in my awakening. My ancient Apple device was by far, the most expensive thing I have ever purchased. Working as a waitress at a packed and busy restaurant could get you some cash. But as soon as he found out about my working state, he forced me to quit and I had no choice but to oblige.

I entered the filthy bathroom and quickly took a warm shower that was soothing to my aching body. After putting on a sweatshirt that did an excellent job at concealing the unhealthy colored bruises, I happily exited the alcohol reeking building.

I sprinted to the bus stop and chose a seat in the far end. I leaned my head on the vehicle's window and openly admired the beautiful families walking by. Vibrant smiles of happy families welcomed my vision, and I found a broken smile acquainting my own lips. Once the bus stopped, I made my way to the exit. My blue tinted eyes spotted the school from afar. It was the complete opposite of the school's I've attended in my previous life. This one seemed bigger and prestigious.

The minute my feet stepped on the school's property, my eardrums began hearing soft whispers erupting from my left and right. Uncomfortably, I managed to disregard all of them and continue my journey to the office.

Once receiving my schedule from the lady, I asked a random person for directions to my first class. I sharply inhaled and gradually strolled in. The staring that was present appeared excessive and it bothered me. I took a seat in the very far back of the lecture room, not sparing anyone a glance. Five minutes later, a teacher with thickly rimmed black glasses emerged inwards with a brown leather suitcase.

"Good morning class," he greeted in a monotone and some students mumbled a good morning while others didn't even acknowledge his presence.

"I heard about having a transfer student," oh, Lord.

"Could you please stand up and introduce yourself?" he stared directly at my nervous figure whilst tilting his dark glasses. My sweaty palms placed the pencil right back on the desk and hesitantly pushed my chair backwards as I arose from my wooden seat.

"Um, I'm Adriana Lancaster and I transferred from Hayden High School," I muttered, showing no interest whatsoever.

"It's nice to meet you Adriana." the teacher said in a nice manner. I nodded in return and my bottom was welcomed by the chair once again.

"Hey, new girl, why'd you transfer?" someone from the back inquired. I transferred my gaze from my desk to the shaggy haired boy and tried to remain calm.

"I don't see how it concerns you, so I suggest you mind your own business." I was immediately engulfed with a series of ooh's and aah's, but I didn't mind them. After all the years, I learned how to ignore anything and anyone. It was potentially helpful in every aspect.

"Okay, settle down. Now today we'll be discussing...." I began jotting down notes on my new notebook as the teacher initiated his lecture.

Third period came by faster than I thought and I tried my best to stay out of the spotlight, but I failed miserably.

Walking into my English class, I took a seat in the back, as usual.

Approximately twenty or so minutes into class, and suddenly a student with striking features, resembling the Greek Gods you read about in romance novels, emerged. Using my knowledge, I calculated his great height; about six foot three, if not more. His head had dark, coco bean tinted hair that seemed excessively soft attached to it. His pupils were coated with a thick layer of brown, appearing black from afar. They seemed to be overflowing with mystery and authority, which gave him and all dark and dangerous aura. A slight stubble coated his well defined jaw that was more than capable of shredding skin. His attire consisted of a plain and pure black shirt that showed off his amazingly sculptured body and a pair of blue jeans. A black jacket was dangling from his shoulder, as he leaned on the doorframe.

"Mr. Morgan, you're late, as usual." the teacher exclaimed, clearly irritated by the guy's tardiness.

"I can see that," he stated and his utterly deep and masculine voice oozed with arrogance. A faint smirk was plastered on the face God clearly took his time carving.

And that's when I realized I didn't like him, he gave out a conceited vibe.

"And that's another after school detention." the guy brushed him off and strolled to the desk I was seated in. He surprisingly halted in front of my desk.

"Get up," he ordered, waiting for me to obey. A brow of mine instantly rose a millimeter or two, wondering if he was joking or not.

"No," I simply exclaimed. I quickly examined the peoples' faces and shocked expressions were stuck to them.  A few gaps were heard too.

"That's my seat, so get up." he said through gritted teeth.

"I don't see your name anywhere carved in here so therefore it's not yours," a venom consumed glare was aimed at my figure and he had no other choice but to pick a seat farther away. I tilted my head, noticing the teacher's gaping face, and then resumed writing. I shook off whatever occurred back then, and exited as soon as the bell rang, alarming the students that the class has come to an end.

I groaned at the thought of going back home, the proper term would be hell. I walked to my locker and stuffed all the books I had to beg him to purchase. My books weren't full, and I needed to manage some money to buy my history textbook.

When I slammed my locker shit, I was met with that guy's face.

"What do you want?" I asked, with the annoyance evident in the tone I used.

"Well, you see new girl, here in our school everyone knows not to mess with me, and I don't appreciate what you did earlier." I rolled my eyes, disliking him more and more by the second. As soon as I did that action, he quickly pinned my petite frame compared to his to the locker. My back collided with the the ice cold lockers and each hand was on either side of my face. We were so close that his minty breath fanned my face.

"Don't you ever roll your eyes at me." he spoke in a low yet deadly tone.

"You can't tell me what to do," I fought back.

"I can and I will. Now I suggest you be a good girl and not cross paths with me." with that, he let go of me and walked away. I scoffed.

What a douche!

• • • • • • •

When the bus stopped at my neighborhood, I exited and walked up to the door. Opening it, I was again welcomed by the smell of alcohol and smoke.

As soon as I entered, I remembered; I was in need of asking him for money.

When I entered the living room, I found him sprawled in the couch.

With all the courage I managed to muster, I spoke."Um, can I ask you for something?" he glanced at my direction and immediately glared.

"What do you want?" he nastily asked.

"I need some money, so I can buy a book for school." I fidgeted with the hem of my sweatshirt in anxiety. He gradually fixed his position and got up from the couch and took slow steps over to my direction.

"Do I look like a money making machine? I already got you the other useless books."

"I know, but you didn't get all of them,"

"I have other useful things to do with my money." he stated those words in a yelling manner.

"If you would've let me get a job, then maybe I could afford it myself." once my words registered within him, he kicked me in the hip and it resulted in me falling to the ground.

"Shut the fuck up. You're just like your mother, all you think about is money." he spat. He had a dirty habit of comparing me to that forgotten woman. 

"I am nothing like her." he scrunched up some of the fabric of my clothing and lifted me by the collar until I was towering over him. He pushed me to the wall and I groaned in pain.

"You're an exact replica of that bitch." he lowered his tone this time.

"Mother like daughter." he then threw me to the floor like I was some doll and walked away. I felt a wet substance on my cheek and I realized they were tears. I quickly wiped the tears that managed to spill. How dare they betray me like that!

I laid there for a while thinking of what sin I have committed in my flow time to deserve such a torturous punishment.

• • • • • • •

Hello there!

I'm honestly really excited about writing this book so I hope you guys like it!

Soooooo, what do you guys think? You like it? No? Well tell me in the comments (:

Please vote, comment & share x

Until next time,

Danah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 4.7K 48
"Stop it, just stop it, " he growled furiously at me, studying in disappointment "How many lies you are going to feed me now, after all, you have his...
549 6 27
A mute boy who don't like violence but his fate always played another plan..... and On other side a man who is most powerful and merciless mafia who...
97 1 10
what happen when A billionaire, the ceo of the knight incl. the girls fall on his feet, most of the people feared him met with a girl who is carefree...
582K 10.6K 30
Not everyone in this world lives in a life of cruel world some people want a normal life. Some people live innocent life. So here is our female lead...