SLS#11# Mist Beneath October...

Per HiddenInTheEpic

October Breeze was just blowing and four different person was trying to drag their lives ahead. Broken, messe... Més

Broken Souls
Totally Messed
Weird People
Solved
Time For Action
Good Sign
End
Right About Them
Confused
Contact Lenses
Bro-code
Puzzled
Last Breath
Wastage Of Time
Worst
Get Rid Of Him
Fed Up
Spoil The Mood
Perfect Love Story
Confusing
Rock It
Other Story
Traitors
Cute Attempt
Move On
Lost
Unconditionally
My Life
The Unknown Lady
Ridiculous
Suspicious Behavior
New Drama
Solution
Negative Vibe
Depression
Weak
Traitor
Hope Of Life
Sorry For Them
Disaster
Urgent
Suicide
Mental Asylum
A Date
Beautiful Moment
Girlfriend
Headache
Safe
Weird Things
Enchanting
Psycho
Like Brother Like Sister
Fault
Stalker
Black
Source Of Strength
New Disaster
Crazy Girl
Helpless
Nightmare
Kidnapped
Messing Up
Fate
Worst Wrath
Everything Is Fair
Very Soon
Eternity
Wrong Decision
Stupid
Drama
Comfort Zone
Dreaming
Second Chance
Such A Kid!!!
What Is He Up To?!
Topic Sealed
Overdosed
Worst Feeling
His Wife
Ex-Topic
Long Story
Heart Full Of Darkness
Alive
Wait And Watch
Another Way
Big Question
Truly
Pay Back
Plan B
The Baby
Beautiful Feeling
Wasted
Destination
Smarter
Tornado
Crazy Guy
Enough For Me
Baby Northscott
Other Way Around
Truth Is Bitter
Completely Messed Up
Hardest Decision
The Lost Baby
Disaster And Destruction
Divert His Mind
Nice Way
Unpredictable
Hope And Happiness
Overprotective
Blacked Out
Scariest Thing
Nightmare
The Best Choice
Can't Be Expressed
Beautiful Soul
Literally Nothing
Cast Analysis
Cast Analysis
Cast Analysis
Cast Analysis
Epilogue

God Knows!!!

1K 79 14
Per HiddenInTheEpic

Noryn's POV

" Are you sure this is going to work?" Norman asked me and I nodded.

" 100%. You don't trust your sister?" I asked him. He shrugged. I rolled my eyes.

Currently we were sitting inside the jet going to London. Yeah, the event fixed there. Well, Finn could convince Stella. If he couldn't I would personally talked to her and I am sure she would do that little help to me. She is a superwoman. I love her as an idol. I mean who won't?!! She is just perfect in every sense.

" What is going on, guys?" Cara asked as she sat next to me. I smiled.

" Julian let you come? I am shocked." Norman said and I chuckled. Cara rolled her eyes.

" He is standing outside. See?" She said pointing the window.

I found Julian standing next to his brother with a sour face and his brother was talking to someone on phone. I rolled my eyes. I am leaving him for 2 weeks he doesn't have any feelings about that?!! And here only me who is missing him badly. Kill me. Please!!!

" They have important meetings to attend, Bro. They can't come with us." Hugh said.

" I know that." I said to him rolling my eyes.

" It always confuses me looking at the Northscott twins. They looks exactly the same but they are different in their attitude." Dean said.

" They are, Dude. They are not the same person." I said to him.

" Hey, Bro. Am I late?" We heard Richard.

" Yeah, 20 minutes." Cara said.

" Oh, it's ok then." He said and had a seat.

" Hey, have you completed your works that I have told you to complete?" Cara asked him as she got up and sat next to him.

They started to discuss about things. Hugh and Dean also took their seats. I found Sam coming toward us and Norman gestured him to sit next to him.

" Where is Tony?" I asked him. He looked at me weirdly.

" I know he has also come." I said to him. He nodded.

" He is talking to the pilot." He said to me.

" Ok then." The jet took off.

I kept looking at my dear hubby until he was visible from here. I am already missing him. But I am doing this for his happiness as well. So, no regrets at all.

" What are you thinking about?" Norman asked me.

" Will we be able to find him out?" I asked him.

" We have found Sally out. Sally will take us to the baby. Don't worry." He said and I nodded.

" I don't know. But why will she help me?" I asked him.

" You leave it on me. I know how to convince her." He said.

" Well, how?" I asked him.

" She is drug addicted. She can do anything to earn money for her drugs." He said to me and I looked at him weirdly.

" How do you know that?" I asked him.

" Of course. I have done a mini research about that woman. We can't just come here like that, right?" He asked me. I sighed. My brother turned out to be too smart than my imagination. Good for him and bad for me. I feel I am a foolish in front of him. Perks of having a sibling who is smarter than you. We kept talking to each other. I don't know when did I sleep. When I woke up I found the jet landed already.

" We reached London?" I asked Norman.

" We need cover little distance from here, Bro." Richard said.

" Oh, how long will it take?" I asked him.

" Approximately 10 hours more." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Yeah, very little distance. I agree with you." I said to him. He chuckled.

After awhile the jet started for London again. I looked down. The clouds were beneath us. I think it's raining down there. God knows which place it is. I can see the thunders time to time. I don't know for how long I was looking at it before I slept. I woke up when I heard someone calling my name. I opened my eyes and found Cara there.

" Good morning." I said to her running my fingers through my hair.

" Morning." She said to me. " Come on. Wake up. We are here already." She said to me and I nodded. I got up and went to the washroom. I got freshen up.

" Here." Cara gave me her phone. I took it.

" You sleep like a log." I heard Mr. Husband's voice. I sighed deeply.

" Yeah. I agree with that." I said to him. He chuckled.

" Ok, listen. My uncle and Aunt wants you all stay with them till you are there." He said to me.

" But we booked the hotel rooms for us." I said to him.

" Babe, you should go there. They invited you all. Besides they are my family. You shouldn't decline that." He said.

" But-" I was saying but he stopped me in between.

" Does family values more or not?" He asked me and I sighed deeply.

" Ok, ok. I understand. But who told you to tell them that we are coming here?" I asked him

" You asked me about them a few days back." He said.

" That's because I was curious about your family tree. But don't you think it will be a bit weird to stay with them for next 2 weeks. They are also busy with their lives? Will it be right to disturb them?" I asked him.

" If they felt disturbed then my uncle and aunt wouldn't invite you there. Don't run your brain too much." He said to me and I sighed.

" Ok. As you say. But I still don't like this idea." I said to him.

" You will love to stay there with them and you will thank me later as well." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" We will see." I said to him. He laughed.

" Ok, then. Bye, Babe. Enjoy your time in London." He said.

" Bye." I said to him.

We came out of the airport and searched for the people came to receive us from the airport. I was still thinking about that woman Sally. Can she really take us to the baby??! God knows!!!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

Changing Past Per Victoria

Literatura romàntica

4.2K 641 38
The way people love is a mysterious thing. How and why they do it makes it an even deeper mystery. Follow Alexis through a seemingly endless love his...
Daring to Love Per Jennifer

Literatura romàntica

106 23 12
Love does not discriminate! How sweet and pure is the essence of love! Love simply happens, and when it does, it takes hold of your heart and soul, m...
His Forgotten Ex- Wife Per Reysa

Literatura romàntica

19.7K 724 16
I gave him my all Put my trust in him Stripped my soul bear Only to be thrown out like a rag Forgotten were the promises of love Broken was my hea...
15.8K 1.3K 67
Envy, trust, fabrication, deception, betrayal ... can love thrive with depraved intentions skulking at every corner? Can a relationship survive the t...